March 29, 2024, 02:15:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Who would you like interviewed on Dana's show?  (Read 14699 times)
Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2006, 12:48:56 AM »

Lt. Roy Tromp....One of the head investigators from Aruba

I'd like to know why NOTHING is being looked into...

This from an ALE officer who interrogated Paulus van der Sloot & others and feels they are all covering up.

The answers are in Aruba & can be only found by Aruba!
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2006, 11:49:11 AM »

EX-DEA Agent Eric Williams who was present w/ the family and spoke w/ jurin May 30-31 2005

I also vote for the Big Hammer, and Hat and Grand.

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #22 on: October 30, 2006, 07:22:45 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
1. A cold case investigator who could describe how they work a cold case.  

2. A psychiatrist who has worked with criminals who kidnap, rape and murder.

3. Someone involved in the Jennifer Kesse case.  Also Tara Grinstead.

4. Any American business person who worked and lived in Aruba for awhile, knows what really goes on in Aruba, and is willing to talk about it.

5. James van Praagh

I vote for number 2. Then 4. The :
Allison DuBois.
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #23 on: November 03, 2006, 11:02:25 PM »

Amy Bradley's parents and one of the ex FBI Agents who worked on the case. ex FBI Agent Strom I believe was one of the Agents who worked on the case but is now retired.

LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #24 on: November 06, 2006, 09:18:10 PM »

Special Agent: My Life On the Front Lines As Woman in the FBI (Hardcover)

by Candice DeLong
She was on one of the cable shows (I think MSNBC) a long time ago and commented that it took 40 years to train law enforcement how to treat victims of sex crimes and investigate the crimes, but Aruba didn't show up for the training.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Stom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #25 on: November 08, 2006, 02:16:58 PM »

Ruud Oomens.  He's the one that had Deepak by the b_lls, so that he wouldn't talk.  Why?  I don't know; but it may be that they have something that allowed the vdS legal team to blackmail the older Kalpoe.  He kept his mouth shut, in order to protect his younger brother.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #26 on: November 08, 2006, 03:25:11 PM »

Hi STom-

Good to see you again  Very Happy we've missed you.

Is this Oomen's? http://www.oominga.com/lawyers.jsp

I continue to stand with the girl.
Stom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #27 on: November 08, 2006, 04:48:20 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Hi STom-

Good to see you again  Very Happy we've missed you.

Is this Oomen's? http://www.oominga.com/lawyers.jsp

Hi nonesuche, hope everything is well with you, your husband and the children.  It's good to be here too.

Yes, that is him:  Ruud Oomens, the lawyer Paulus hired for Deepak at the beginning of the investigation.  He's supposed to be Aruba's crème de la crème. I have wondered why Paulus didn't assign this guy to his son, if he's so good.  Although one could always argue that given that Antonio Carlo had been part of the island's judicial structure, he probably knows all the inside connnections.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #28 on: November 08, 2006, 05:36:14 PM »

STom-

Thanks for your concern for my family, I fear we lost him to cancer in late summer but the children and I are continuing on and doing our best. I hope you and yours are well and thriving.

What do you think Oomen used as the point for blackmail? A former criminal act by either of K2, or as some have speculated, that Paulus knew exactly who was involved in the death and disposal of Natalee and knew that the K2 could not substantiate they were not?

I wish I could email you, would you ever be open to that? TIA

I continue to stand with the girl.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #29 on: November 10, 2006, 08:16:37 PM »

I'd like to see Charles Croes interviewed on Dana's show.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Stom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #30 on: November 11, 2006, 12:10:11 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
STom-

Thanks for your concern for my family, I fear we lost him to cancer in late summer but the children and I are continuing on and doing our best. I hope you and yours are well and thriving.

What do you think Oomen used as the point for blackmail? A former criminal act by either of K2, or as some have speculated, that Paulus knew exactly who was involved in the death and disposal of Natalee and knew that the K2 could not substantiate they were not?

I wish I could email you, would you ever be open to that? TIA

I am very sorry about your husband.  I had read about him being ill a while back, but since my stops at the forum are seldom, I didn’t know about him passing away.  Please receive my sincerest sympathies for your grieving.

With regards to Oomens and what the vdS defense team could have had against the Kalpoes, I am just guessing.  It’s inconceivable that these two have not taken a more defensive public stand, so I just suspect that they are keeping quiet for some reason.  It could be their immigration status and fear of being kicked out of Aruba, or something related to Satish's involvement in this crime or a previous one.  I always keep in mind that Stephen Cohen stated last December in Puerto Rico that two of the suspects had had sex with Natalee, and it seems more likely to me that Satish and Joran were the ones.  Just a hunch!.

I will send Klassend a note asking her to please forward my e-mail to you.
Pages: « 1 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.