April 25, 2024, 08:23:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Obama campaign creates Web site to debunk rumors  (Read 36639 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #20 on: June 12, 2008, 09:37:45 PM »

Since declaring his candidacy for president in February, Obama, a member of a congregation of the United Church of Christ in Chicago, has had to address assertions that he is a Muslim or that he had received training in Islam in Indonesia, where he lived from ages 6 to 10. While his father was an atheist and his mother did not practice religion, Obama's stepfather did occasionally attend services at a mosque there.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/11/28/AR2007112802757.html?hpid=topnews

The fact that Senator Obama – the son of a Muslim father – insists he was never a Muslim before becoming Christian is irrelevant to bin Laden. In bin Laden's eyes, Obama is a murtad fitri, the worst type of apostate, because he was blessed by Allah to be born into the true faith of Islam.

There are two types of apostates according to sharia (Islamic law) and the Hadith (sayings of the prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him).

The first type is murtad milli, one who converted to Islam and later renounced the faith. The second, and most egregious, type is murtad fitri. It refers to a person born of a Muslim father who renounces his birthright. Two recent examples of the latter are Magdi Allam (a male Egyptian who converted to Catholicism in Italy) and Ayaan Hirsi Ali (Somali-born woman who's now an atheist). Both now face death threats.

According to Islamic jurisprudence, children of a Muslim father – even an apparently nonpracticing one, such as Obama's father, and irrespective of the mother's faith – are automatically Muslims. Most Muslims around the world agree: A child of a Muslim father is a Muslim. Period.

Should Obama become US commander in chief, there is a strong likelihood that Al Qaeda's media arm, As-Sahab, will exploit his background to argue that an apostate is leading the global war on terror (read: attacks against fellow Muslims). This perception would be leveraged to galvanize sympathizers into action.

http://www.csmonitor.com/2008/0519/p09s02-coop.html

Bin Laden and his followers have already shown their willingness to exploit real or imagined religious schisms to expand their support base. So it's not hard to imagine bin Laden praying that Obama wins this November.
http://www.csmonitor.com/2008/0519/p09s02-coop.html?page=2

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2008, 09:49:41 PM »

Obama's Kenyan birth father: In Islam, religion passes from the father to the child. Barack Hussein Obama, Sr. (1936–1982) was a Muslim who named his boy Barack Hussein Obama, Jr. Only Muslim children are named "Hussein".

Obama's Indonesian family: His stepfather, Lolo Soetoro, was also a Muslim. In fact, as Obama's half-sister, Maya Soetoro-Ng explained to Jodi Kantor of the New York Times: "My whole family was Muslim, and most of the people I knew were Muslim." An Indonesian publication, the Banjarmasin Post reports a former classmate, Rony Amir, recalling that "All the relatives of Barry's father were very devout Muslims."

The Catholic school: Nedra Pickler of the Associated Press reports that "documents showed he enrolled as a Muslim" while at a Catholic school during first through third grades. Kim Barker of the Chicago Tribune confirms that Obama was "listed as a Muslim on the registration form for the Catholic school." A blogger who goes by "An American Expat in Southeast Asia" found that "Barack Hussein Obama was registered under the name ‘Barry Soetoro' serial number 203 and entered the Franciscan Asisi Primary School on 1 January 1968 and sat in class 1B. … Barry's religion was listed as Islam."

The public school: Paul Watson of the Los Angeles Times learned from Indonesians familiar with Obama when he lived in Jakarta that he "was registered by his family as a Muslim at both schools he attended." Haroon Siddiqui of the Toronto Star visited the Jakarta public school Obama attended and found that "Three of his teachers have said he was enrolled as a Muslim." Although Siddiqui cautions that "With the school records missing, eaten by bugs, one has to rely on people's shifting memories," he cites only one retired teacher, Tine Hahiyari, retracting her earlier certainty about Obama's being registered as a Muslim.

Koran class: In his autobiography, Dreams of My Father, Obama relates how he got into trouble for making faces during Koranic studies, thereby revealing he was a Muslim, for Indonesian students in his day attended religious classes according to their faith. Indeed, Obama still retains knowledge from that class: Nicholas D. Kristof of the New York Times, reports that Obama "recalled the opening lines of the Arabic call to prayer, reciting them [to Kristof] with a first-rate accent."

Mosque attendance: Obama's half-sister recalled that the family attended the mosque "for big communal events." Watson learned from childhood friends that "Obama sometimes went to Friday prayers at the local mosque." Barker found that "Obama occasionally followed his stepfather to the mosque for Friday prayers." One Indonesia friend, Zulfin Adi, states that Obama "was Muslim. He went to the mosque. I remember him wearing a sarong" (a garment associated with Muslims).

Piety: Obama himself says that while living in Indonesia, a Muslim country, he "didn't practice [Islam]," implicitly acknowledging a Muslim identity. Indonesians differ in their memories of him. One, Rony Amir, describes Obama as "previously quite religious in Islam."

http://www.meforum.org/article/pipes/5544

Lots of interesting stuff out there.  I can see why "Muslim" keeps coming up...

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #22 on: June 12, 2008, 10:23:20 PM »

The truth about Barack Obama's faith

Lie:
Barack Obama is a Muslim.

Truth:
Senator Obama has never been a Muslim, was not raised as a Muslim, and is a committed Christian.

http://my.barackobama.com/page/invite/christian

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #23 on: June 12, 2008, 10:25:43 PM »

My eldest son/DIL and ... like minded friends from their church are thankful for this new website.  It will give Obama supporters who are not aware of the "truth" encompassing the Marxist, anti-American, racist, anti-Israel associations over the past twenty-years an opportunity to really think about and research their candidate of choice ... think about what his promise for "change" really implies.  Many supporters will learn that it is not all about race ... it is not all about a "good politician who can make a great speech".  They will learn it is something much more ... much  deeper.  They will learn it is all about ideology.

Janet

++++++++

I just went to the source and asked and that is how I got answers.
source: Obama and his wife.

Now I really wonder about Barack and Michelle Obama.  Think about it ... a candidate for the President of the United States and his wife ... discussing National issues with a frog!!!

I know that I have been discussing aspects of the Natalee Holloway case with that same frog for three years but ... I also talk to my tortoise from Burma ever day while leaning over his aquarium to feed him.  So ... you know what category to put me.

Janet

Yes, he offered me flies and I accepted the invitation.

Ms. Klassend runs to the store everyday, but forgets kermmie's flies.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #24 on: June 12, 2008, 10:35:26 PM »

One thing I remember reading awhile ago is that the Obama children do not see their white family members.  Someone asked "Why is that?"

How often do the Obama's visit the white grandmother and her family?

ask Auntium she knows

I was hoping to see a serious answer on the debunking site...

It's ain't easy bein green or white or black or red or blue.
Nope it ain't easy being yellow or mellow or for that matter a fellow

It just ain't easy.

Barack and Michelle return most every Christmas to Hawaii where his grandmother and sister still live.
http://marriage.about.com/od/celebritymarriages/p/barackobama.htm

Barack Obama poses at Columbia University in New York City during a visit by his grandparents Stanley and Madelyn Dunham.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #25 on: June 12, 2008, 10:44:32 PM »

Barack and his mum

Speaking about his mother: "She became a consultant for the United States Agency for International Development on setting up a village credit program, then a Ford Foundation program officer in Jakarta specializing in women’s work. Later, she was a consultant in Pakistan, then joined Indonesia’s oldest bank to work on what is described as the world’s largest sustainable microfinance program, creating services like credit and savings for the poor.
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/03/14/us/politics/14obama.html?pagewanted=3&_r=1&hp

Barack about living with his white grandparents
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/03/14/us/politics/14obama.html?pagewanted=3&_r=1&hp

he wrote in his memoir. “More than that, I’d arrived at an unspoken pact with my grandparents: I could live with them and they’d leave me alone so long as I kept my trouble out of sight.”
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #26 on: June 12, 2008, 10:48:06 PM »

Kermit, you do good research but your research is very poor on Obama.  He was a registered Muslim at Catholic schools and that is verified by his teachers in those schools, who recall him well.  He was always associated with Muslims in university, both undergrad and law school and all his associates in Chicago were for the most part Muslim or NOI.  All those shaved-head guards he had on the campaign (not the SS guys but the other ones) used to work for Farakhan and NOI and have been on TV several times with Shabaz. 

Just one word for you:  Taqiyaa.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #27 on: June 12, 2008, 10:48:27 PM »

Coming to you live from the Oval Office
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #28 on: June 12, 2008, 10:53:33 PM »

Kermit, you do good research but your research is very poor on Obama.  He was a registered Muslim at Catholic schools and that is verified by his teachers in those schools, who recall him well.  He was always associated with Muslims in university, both undergrad and law school and all his associates in Chicago were for the most part Muslim or NOI.  All those shaved-head guards he had on the campaign (not the SS guys but the other ones) used to work for Farakhan and NOI and have been on TV several times with Shabaz. 

Just one word for you:  Taqiyaa.

Please give me the links to your research that supports your information.
Thank you in advance.

For those who may not understand Taqiyaa means: Concealing or disguising one's beliefs.
I think Tylergal  is referring to her belief that Obama is disguising his beliefs and not to moi - I think.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #29 on: June 12, 2008, 11:12:13 PM »

The truth about Barack Obama's faith

Lie:
Barack Obama is a Muslim.

Truth:
Senator Obama has never been a Muslim, was not raised as a Muslim, and is a committed Christian.

http://my.barackobama.com/page/invite/christian

Sometimes the whole truth is not revealed a politicians words when he is attempting to hide the ideology he truly embraces.

Apparently ... there is Christianity and ... then there is Christianity ...  depending how one perceives it.  It appears that Barack Obama's perceptive of Christianity adhere to James Cone's BLACK POWER & BLACK THEOLOGY. 

Janet

THE VISION STATEMENT OF TRINITY UNITED CHURCH OF CHRIST (TUCC) - BARACK OBAMA’S CHURCH FOR THE PAST TWENTY YEARS

… “The vision statement of Trinity United Church of Christ is based upon the systematized liberation theology that started in 1969 with the publication of Dr. James Cone’s book, Black Power and Black Theology.”

http://www.tucc.org/talking_points.htm

++++++++++++++

The Marxist Roots of Black Liberation Theology
April 2, 2008

While Black Liberation Theology is not main stream in most black churches, many pastors in Wright’s generation are burdened by (James) Cone’s categories which laid the foundation for many to embrace Marxism and a distorted self-image of the perpetual “victim.”

… In FOR MY PEOPLE, Cone explains that “the Christian faith does not possess in its nature the means for analyzing the structure of capitalism. Marxism as a tool of social analysis can disclose the gap between appearance and reality, and thereby help Christians to see how things really are.”

More:
http://www.acton.org/commentary/443_marxist_roots_of_black_liberation_theology.php

++++++++

QUOTES - "BLACK POWER & BLACK THEOLOGY"

"Christ is black therefore not because of some cultural or psychological need of black people, but because and only because Christ really enters into our world where the poor were despised and the black are, disclosing that he is with them enduring humiliation and pain and transforming oppressed slaves into liberating servants." James Cone

"Black theology refuses to accept a God who is not identified totally with the goals of the black community. If God is not for us and against white people, then he is a murderer, and we had better kill him. The task of black theology is to kill Gods who do not belong to the black community ... Black theology will accept only the love of God which participates in the destruction of the white enemy. What we need is the divine love as expressed in Black Power, which is the power of black people to destroy their oppressors here and now by any means at their disposal. Unless God is participating in this holy activity, we must reject his love." James Cone

"In the New Testament, Jesus is not for all, but for the oppressed, the poor and unwanted of society, and against oppressors ... Either God is for black people in their fight for liberation and against the white oppressors, or he is not." James Cone

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #30 on: June 12, 2008, 11:17:01 PM »

Obama lied to the American people at the end of April when he implied that he was unaware of Jeremiah Wright controversial ministry ... the ministry of the church he had been a member of for over twenty years.

Janet
_________

Obama Rips Rev. Wright
April 30, 2008

"I have been a member of Trinity United Church of Christ since 1992, and have known Reverend Wright for 20 years," Obama said. "The person I saw yesterday was not the person that I met 20 years ago."

http://cbs2chicago.com/campaign08/obama.rips.wright.2.711401.html

+++++++++++++

IN HIS OWN WORDS - DREAMS OF MY FATHER

Audacity of Barack Obama and Rev. Wright
March 18, 2008 01:00 PM EST

In Senator Obama's first book, titled Dreams of My Father and published in 1995 (after he had been elected president of the Harvard Law Review but before he had been elected to public office), Senator Obama wrote at length about Rev. Wright and his moving "Audacity of Hope" speech.

In Dreams, Senator Obama explained how he met Rev. Wright, whom he mentioned had been "dabbling with liquor, Islam, and black nationalism in the sixties."

He acknowledged that Rev. Wright immediately had given him fair warning that he was controversial, by quoting Rev. Wright as having said: "Some of my fellow clergy don't appreciate what we're about. They feel like we're too radical. Others, we aren't radical enough. Too emotional. Not emotional enough."

He also acknowledged that Rev. Wright let him know at their first meeting that he looked unfavorably on America and expected to continue to do so, by stating, "Life's not safe for a black man in this country, Barack. Never has been. Probably never will be."

Senator Obama left with one of Rev. Wright's "Black Value System" brochures.

When Senator Barack listened to Rev. Wright's "Audacity of Hope" sermon, September 11, 2001 was years away, but, Senator Obama admitted in Dreams, Rev. Wright castigated America.

Senator Obama put it this way: "Reverend Wright spoke of Sharpsville and Hiroshima, the callousness of policy makers in the White House and in the State House. As the sermon unfolded...the stories of strife became more prosaic, the pain more immediate...."

So it's hard to believe that Senator Obama was not familiar until very recently with Rev. Wright's position on the bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

http://www.theconservativevoice.com/article/

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #31 on: June 12, 2008, 11:39:28 PM »

Obama Explains Why He Quit Church
June 01, 2008 4:54 AM

ABC News' Sunlen Miller Reports: Sen. Barack Obama, D-Ill., held a long press availability in Aberdeen, South Dakota Saturday night to discuss his resignation from Trinity United church.

"Michelle and I told Rev Otis Moss that we were withdrawing as members of Trinity. It's a decision that Michelle and I had discussed for quite some time after the National Press Club episode. I had discussed it with Rev. Moss. We had prayed on it. We had consulted with a number of friends and family members who are also connected to the church. And so this is not decision I come to lightly, and frankly it is one that I make with some sadness," Obama said in prepared remarks.

Obama praised the current pastor of Trinity, Rev. Moss and said that he continues to admire the work that Rev. Jeremiah Wright did in building up the church.

He insisted that Trinity itself is not a church worth denouncing. "I'm not denouncing the church and I'm not interested in people who want me to denounce the church, because it's not a church worthy of denouncing

More:
http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalradar/2008/06/

+++++++++

PASTOR JEREMIAH WRIGHT'S RACIST, ANTI-AMERICAN, ANTI-ISRAEL WORDS AND THE AFFIRMATION OF MEMBERS TUCC

Best of Jeremiah Wright's Sermons Pt. 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=617eK2XIaLk

Best of Jeremiah Wright's Sermons Pt. 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaNBzU6iryo

_____

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #32 on: June 12, 2008, 11:40:33 PM »

Obama lied to the American people at the end of April when he implied that he was unaware of Jeremiah Wright controversial ministry ... the ministry of the church he had been a member of for over twenty years.

Janet
_________

Obama Rips Rev. Wright
April 30, 2008

"I have been a member of Trinity United Church of Christ since 1992, and have known Reverend Wright for 20 years," Obama said. "The person I saw yesterday was not the person that I met 20 years ago."

+++++++++++++

In Senator Obama's first book, titled Dreams of My Father and published in 1995 (after he had been elected president of the Harvard Law Review but before he had been elected to public office), Senator Obama wrote at length about Rev. Wright and his moving "Audacity of Hope" speech.

In Dreams, Senator Obama explained how he met Rev. Wright, whom he mentioned had been "dabbling with liquor, Islam, and black nationalism in the sixties."

He acknowledged that Rev. Wright immediately had given him fair warning that he was controversial, by quoting Rev. Wright as having said: "Some of my fellow clergy don't appreciate what we're about. They feel like we're too radical. Others, we aren't radical enough. Too emotional. Not emotional enough."

He also acknowledged that Rev. Wright let him know at their first meeting that he looked unfavorably on America and expected to continue to do so, by stating, "Life's not safe for a black man in this country, Barack. Never has been. Probably never will be."

When Senator Barack listened to Rev. Wright's "Audacity of Hope" sermon, September 11, 2001 was years away, but, Senator Obama admitted in Dreams, Rev. Wright castigated America.

Senator Obama put it this way: "Reverend Wright spoke of Sharpsville and Hiroshima, the callousness of policy makers in the White House and in the State House. As the sermon unfolded...the stories of strife became more prosaic, the pain more immediate...."

So it's hard to believe that Senator Obama was not familiar until very recently with Rev. Wright's position on the bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Janet,

That Reverend's inflammatory Rhetoric is just that.

Lots of times folks in a congregation go along with their pastor or ideas that the church perpetuates.
Obama resigned from that church.

Barack Obama said Saturday he has resigned his 20-year membership in the Trinity United Church of Christ in Chicago
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/24908975/

Lot of Catholic Priests were pedophiles and it appears the congregation did not know untillllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

So truth was revealed and Obama left that church.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #33 on: June 12, 2008, 11:56:56 PM »

Janet
_________

Obama Rips Rev. Wright
April 30, 2008

+++++++++++++

Janet,

Lots of times folks in a congregation go along with their pastor or ideas that the church perpetuates.

Barack Obama said Saturday he has resigned his 20-year membership in the Trinity United Church of Christ in Chicago

Lot of Catholic Priests were pedophiles and it appears the congregation did not know untillllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Kermit

I do not believe for one minute that any member of the Catholic Church would sit in the congregation listening to a Priest upholding the actions of a pedophile from the pulpit and ... return the next week to hear some more ... and the next week to hear some more and ... the next week to hear some more .... for twenty years.

Why did it take twenty years for Barack Obama to leave a church which embrace a Marxist, racist, anti-American, anti-Israel (pro-Palestinian) ideology?  Why did he only recently resign when the rantings of Jeremiah Wright was exposed?

Janet

++++++++++

Transcript: Rev. Jeremiah Wright speech to National Press Club
April 28, 2008

REV. WRIGHT: … We both know that if Senator Obama did not say what he said, he would never get elected. Politicians say what they say and do what they do based on electability …

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/chi-wrighttranscript-04282008,0,3593201.story?page=6

_____

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #34 on: June 13, 2008, 06:26:18 AM »

I think Islam is part of Barack Obama's personal history.  He may be a Christian today, but his past does include some links to Islam.

Seems like there are many discussions about these connections, in a variety of places.

Someone brought up earlier that they would not want to live under Islamic law or "sharia".  I would also add to that list some Christian, Jewish, athiest, and other group's laws/practices.

Same book, different page...

jmho

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #35 on: June 13, 2008, 11:19:30 AM »

Kermit, first I read Obama's book, the original version, the uncut, undoctored version of "Audacity of Hope..."  and I do opposition research. 

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #36 on: June 13, 2008, 11:26:08 AM »

I am glad to see tylergal posting again. I don't know how long you have posted at SM caseu but those of us who know tyler, also know her depth and scope of understanding within politics.

I honestly think it's naive for any US voter to believe point-blank, that our politicians aren't a melting pot to some degree -- Obama could nearly be termed as a highly unusual in that he experienced divorce and to some degree abandonment by his father, as well as being a bi-racial child, and born into the muslim religion. I think that can work for good and for worse within any human being, those are significant issues in the life of any human in relation to current US culture.

That being said I would not believe from the mouth of Obama or his wife any longer, simply due to the spin and turnaround with the Trinity Church. I want answers, I want to know how if a church can be your spiritual resevoir and guide (as well as it's minister) for many years - how you can just say it's a non-issue now?

I'd feel exactly the same way toward any candidate who built much of their campaign of support via their church as Obama did, and then walks away and expects it to fade away with no questions asked.

I think that debates are going to hurt Obama too, he's not strong in the debates and my sincere hope is that he will be forced to respond to serious questions without his strategists there to spin how to respond with emotional send-up's to appeal to the masses as opposed to direct and solid answers.

We shall see.

As a sidenote, I stopped to pick up the Vanity Fair with the Clinton expose in the airport yesterday, found it compelling reading and I also don't believe 100% of any such article is purely true -- but if even half of it's true, it's a real eye-opener.

I continue to stand with the girl.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #37 on: June 13, 2008, 11:28:40 AM »

Janet
_________

Obama Rips Rev. Wright
April 30, 2008

+++++++++++++

Janet,

Kermit

I do not believe for one minute that any member of the Catholic Church would sit in the congregation listening to a Priest upholding the actions of a pedophile from the pulpit and ... return the next week to hear some more ... and the next week to hear some more and ... the next week to hear some more .... for twenty years.

Why did it take twenty years for Barack Obama to leave a church which embrace a Marxist, racist, anti-American, anti-Israel (pro-Palestinian) ideology?  Why did he only recently resign when the rantings of Jeremiah Wright was exposed?

Janet

++++++++++

Transcript: Rev. Jeremiah Wright speech to National Press Club
April 28, 2008

REV. WRIGHT: … We both know that if Senator Obama did not say what he said, he would never get elected. Politicians say what they say and do what they do based on electability …

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/chi-wrighttranscript-04282008,0,3593201.story?page=6

Janet,

As you know, many in the Catholic church were victims of the pedophile Priests until it was exposed. For years and years.

As for Obama, he was not aware of the Rev. Wrights complete beliefs until that old codger exposed himself and at first, as you well know, he defended the man whom he considered a friend and good person, but then when Rev. Wright continued his tribe, Obama left/resigned from that church. I'm sure you have had issues at your church where they did some things you found out later were not of your beliefs and you separated as quickly as possible from that.

I always look at both & all sides before judging a man.

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #38 on: June 13, 2008, 11:29:30 AM »

note - correct spelling of reservoir - didn't want the spelling police after me 

I continue to stand with the girl.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #39 on: June 13, 2008, 11:31:46 AM »

Kermit, first I read Obama's book, the original version, the uncut, undoctored version of "Audacity of Hope..."  and I do opposition research. 

I contacted Obama's people and hope to get a response from them regarding what you said you read.

I think it's important to know the facts and I would like and hope they do respond. If they do, I'll post it.

Have you read Barkley's book, "Who's Afraid of a Large Black Man yet?
It has some interesting truths in Obama's own words. A fascinating book in general and quick read.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.