April 24, 2024, 10:35:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shannon Marie Watzke, 17, FL Missing 6/9/08 Endangered Juvenile(FOUND SAFE)  (Read 6202 times)
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: June 13, 2008, 11:54:19 PM »

Police Need Help Finding Missing Teen

Friday, 13 Jun 2008, 7:36 PM EDT
 BREVARD COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- Titusville Police are seeking the publics help in finding a missing 17 year old girl.

Shannon Marie Watzke has been missing since Monday.

Titusville Police suspect that she might be with thirty-six year old Miles Rether.  Rether is wanted for violation of probation and possession of cocaine.

Due to Rethers age and extensive criminal history, it is believed that Shannon Watzke may be an endangered missing juvenile.

Shannon Watzke is 5’ 02”, weighs 100 pounds, has brown eyes, and reddish brown hair.

Rether is 5’ 06”, weighs 160 pounds, has blue eyes and is bald.

Shannon’s parents are currently offering a $2, 500.00 reward for the person who can provide information directly leading to the location and safe return of their daughter.

If you have information about this incident, please contact the Titusville Police Department and/or Detective Rob Candler at 321-264-7800.

http://tinyurl.com/5gtdd8
« Last Edit: June 19, 2008, 11:06:33 PM by klaasend » Logged

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2008, 06:24:45 PM »

Nothing much new, bb, except the man has an extensive criminal history! I hope they find her soon.

Search Continues For Missing Teen
POSTED: 11:27 am EDT June 16, 2008
UPDATED: 12:42 pm EDT June 16, 2008

TITUSVILLE, Fla. -- Titusville police continue to investigate leads in connection with a missing teen who may be with a man whom police say has an "extensive criminal history."

Shannon Marie Watzke, 17, of Titusville, has been missing since June 9.

Police think Watzke might be with Miles Rether, 36, Local 6 News partner Florida Today reported. Police have an active warrant out for Rether for violation of probation and possession of cocaine.

Lead Detective Rob Candler said witnesses claimed to have seen Watzke and Rether together before the two disappeared.

Candler said his department has investigated several leads but all of them have turned into dead-ends. He emphasized the need for the public to come forth with any information that might help in the search for the girl.

Watzke’s parents, Charles and Renee Watzke, are offering a $2,500 reward for anyone who can provide information leading to the safe return of their daughter.

Candler said anyone with information should call the Titusville Police Department at 264-7800.

http://www.local6.com/news/16618899/detail.html

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2008, 11:50:13 AM »

Missing Persons Info posted on craigslist: http://jacksonville.craigslist.org/vnn/723647833.html

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2008, 01:57:47 AM »

Missing Persons Info posted on craigslist: http://jacksonville.craigslist.org/vnn/723647833.html

This is what I got when I clicked on that site:

This posting has been deleted by its author.
(The title on the listings page will be removed in just a few minutes.)

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2008, 10:25:00 AM »

Nothing much new, bb, except the man has an extensive criminal history! I hope they find her soon.

Search Continues For Missing Teen
POSTED: 11:27 am EDT June 16, 2008
UPDATED: 12:42 pm EDT June 16, 2008

TITUSVILLE, Fla. -- Titusville police continue to investigate leads in connection with a missing teen who may be with a man whom police say has an "extensive criminal history."

Shannon Marie Watzke, 17, of Titusville, has been missing since June 9.

Police think Watzke might be with Miles Rether, 36, Local 6 News partner Florida Today reported. Police have an active warrant out for Rether for violation of probation and possession of cocaine.

Lead Detective Rob Candler said witnesses claimed to have seen Watzke and Rether together before the two disappeared.

Candler said his department has investigated several leads but all of them have turned into dead-ends. He emphasized the need for the public to come forth with any information that might help in the search for the girl.

Watzke’s parents, Charles and Renee Watzke, are offering a $2,500 reward for anyone who can provide information leading to the safe return of their daughter.

Candler said anyone with information should call the Titusville Police Department at 264-7800.

http://www.local6.com/news/16618899/detail.html

Some of the comments left by people at the bottom of this article are very interesting.......
Ms.V

Maine, born and raised!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2008, 10:46:39 AM »

I noticed that Ms. Vada.  It has to be sickening to the family of the missing to have someone unaccounted for and then to have the crazies coming out making things worse.

I believe in miracles!
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2008, 12:36:32 PM »

Just looking at the creep Shannon is possibly with gives me a sick feeling .........hope they find her soon. I find nothing new in the news .

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2008, 10:03:10 PM »

SAFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Missing Titusville teen found in North Carolina
BY KAUSTUV BASU • FLORIDA TODAY • June 19, 2008

A 17-year-old Titusville girl who had been missing since June 9 has been found safe and unharmed in Black Mountain, N.C., after an investigation by Titusville police.

Shannon Watzke returned to Titusville today with her father, police said.

A man she might have run away with remains at large. Miles Rether, 36, is wanted on felony charges for violation of probation and possession of cocaine. He was last seen in the Black Mountain area.

Rether might face additional charges in connection with Watzke’s disappearance.

http://www.floridatoday.com/apps/pbc...046/1086/rss07

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2008, 11:04:10 PM »

Woooo Hooooo 

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2008, 12:01:05 AM »

Woooo Hooooo 

Joining BB in the dance.

What a relief.  I was thinking of this girl today and hoping we would hear from her soon.

To be continued...let's get the perp...

I believe in miracles!
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.