March 28, 2024, 02:56:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #758 6/14 - 6/18/08  (Read 258889 times)
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #340 on: June 16, 2008, 11:45:32 AM »

Destiny,
  You keep doing what your doing, you do it well.  I dont post alot, cause when I do, I get myself in trouble.  But you are AWSOME!  BFN gives ******* a very hard time, and we all LOVE ******* here, so what does that tell you?  I have been here since day one, and some like me, and some just don't.  Can't let that hold you back.  The real people know who I am, and what I am about.  If you ever want to chat, Klaas can give you my email....  Keep up the good work.   

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #341 on: June 16, 2008, 11:45:44 AM »

Aruba has always had problems with investigative reporters.  They never heard the term, until Natalee, when US media got to the island. They would answer questions then pretend the media "got it wrong".  Media only reports what was said.  Aruban "journalists" not only don't ask, they make up an answer.

I consider Destiny an investigative reporter.  She's better qualified than many "reporters" that the island supported.  At least she won't tell one story to us, a different one to the Dutch and a third one to the Arubans.  Everyone can read here.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #342 on: June 16, 2008, 11:46:35 AM »

On the other hand...if the 3 guys accused of rape...were NOT beach bums...but well to do PIMPS....and they thought it would be funny to take photos of her on her camera...and leave it there with her...to me that says...she was *not* awake when they did this...or she would have known what they had done....hmmmmm

Aruba does have a way of saying the opposite of the truth sometime....beach bums=same old PIMPS...doing the same old thing....

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #343 on: June 16, 2008, 11:47:24 AM »

Good Morning Cage Mates!

I've been informed that I'm not very well liked by a few at BFN...they think I'm telling lies regarding making phone calls and trying to get info....I'll be glad to let whomever that is...pay my phone bills...then they would have access to all my phone numbers...and could make calls themselves....

So, What do you suggest I try to find out today...I do have some follow-up calls to make this morning...from last week...Folks who don't work on the weekends...

One thing I will try to follow-up on is the weekend info...and yes whomever at BFN...I really do make these calls and talk to real people...as to them telling me the truth...well...that's why I make follow-up calls to other places....

Destiny..one ringy dingy...

roflmao, look, one ringy dingy, you just keep the good work up, and keep those phones aringing.  i must have somehow missed any negative views expressed on bfn, i'll try to be more efficient.  don't you have someone to call right now?  get to it, kid.
dennisintn
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #344 on: June 16, 2008, 11:50:21 AM »

It would not surprise me if the tourist was dropped at the beach or close to her hotel, with no memory of the night's happenings.  Her husband could have been looking for her and when he saw the pictures, they put 2 and 2 together, figured she had been slipped a date rape drug and decided to file charges.  Perps probably didn't think they'd view pictures until they were home.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #345 on: June 16, 2008, 11:53:20 AM »

It would not surprise me if the tourist was dropped at the beach or close to her hotel, with no memory of the night's happenings.  Her husband could have been looking for her and when he saw the pictures, they put 2 and 2 together, figured she had been slipped a date rape drug and decided to file charges.  Perps probably didn't think they'd view pictures until they were home.

Could very well be Buck...but...the husband was never mentioned in the first few calls...also...I would think the photo of her in the paper...that her husband would be stuck to her like glue...and be in that photo too...I'm not sold on the hubby story at all...

Destiny

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #346 on: June 16, 2008, 11:53:56 AM »

Destiny - the person at BFN that is questioning your calls is someone by the name of Jewel who has made 5 posts at BFN.  Jewel is clearly pro-Aruba and her/his 5 posts clearly show that.  Probably either an Aruban, or an American working in Aruba that is protecting their livelyhood. 

TY Klaas....methinks I must be hitting a sore spot with Jewel...oh well...excrement happens...now on with my work here...

Something I was thinking about last night regarding the info I was given, about the American Woman who said she was raped by 3 guys...that she left Moombas with....something just didn't sit right with me...I called 3 times...and the story I was given *grew* into the last one of that, the 3 guys...*beach bums*...his words, not mine...that the Woman supposedly *wanted* to have sex with...who took photos of her, on her camera..then as the last version of the story goes...the Woman only filed rape charges against *all 3 guys*...was because her husband found them on her camera...and she filed the charges to protect herself because she lied to her husband...still following me here???...

If they were as I was told *beach bums*...that to me would say they are druggies...don't have a lot, if any money...and there is NO WAY IN HELL...they would leave an expenssive tourists' digital camera behind...

give aruba 3 more days and the story will be that she kidnapped the 3 "men" at gunpoint and she had hired a film crew to shoot the action.  gielen will be saying that she had been contacted by the woman to do the filming herself because of her extraordinarily ingenious talents in that field but declined because she didn't believe in that stuff.  renfro will produce at least 5 extraordinarily gifted taxi drivers who speak 27 languages and have photographic memories who heard the woman talking to gielen and gielen's refusal was remarkable because of the huge amount of money the woman offered.
dennisintn
dennisintn
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #347 on: June 16, 2008, 11:54:30 AM »

Destiny,
  You keep doing what your doing, you do it well.  I dont post alot, cause when I do, I get myself in trouble.  But you are AWSOME!  BFN gives ******* a very hard time, and we all LOVE ******* here, so what does that tell you?  I have been here since day one, and some like me, and some just don't.  Can't let that hold you back.  The real people know who I am, and what I am about.  If you ever want to chat, Klaas can give you my email....  Keep up the good work.   

I like you Wink  TY Hotshot...

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #348 on: June 16, 2008, 11:55:18 AM »

Destiny,

There are two kinds of people in this world, Des.

>PEOPLE WHO DO SOME THINGS

>PEOPLE WHO DON'T

You are most certainly a "DO SOME THINGS DOER" ... and I love ya for it,

and I'm proud to know you!!!!!!

Keep bangin' out the great work, girlfriend! Wink

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #349 on: June 16, 2008, 11:56:05 AM »

Destiny - the person at BFN that is questioning your calls is someone by the name of Jewel who has made 5 posts at BFN.  Jewel is clearly pro-Aruba and her/his 5 posts clearly show that.  Probably either an Aruban, or an American working in Aruba that is protecting their livelyhood. 

TY Klaas....methinks I must be hitting a sore spot with Jewel...oh well...excrement happens...now on with my work here...

Something I was thinking about last night regarding the info I was given, about the American Woman who said she was raped by 3 guys...that she left Moombas with....something just didn't sit right with me...I called 3 times...and the story I was given *grew* into the last one of that, the 3 guys...*beach bums*...his words, not mine...that the Woman supposedly *wanted* to have sex with...who took photos of her, on her camera..then as the last version of the story goes...the Woman only filed rape charges against *all 3 guys*...was because her husband found them on her camera...and she filed the charges to protect herself because she lied to her husband...still following me here???...

If they were as I was told *beach bums*...that to me would say they are druggies...don't have a lot, if any money...and there is NO WAY IN HELL...they would leave an expenssive tourists' digital camera behind...

give aruba 3 more days and the story will be that she kidnapped the 3 "men" at gunpoint and she had hired a film crew to shoot the action.  gielen will be saying that she had been contacted by the woman to do the filming herself because of her extraordinarily ingenious talents in that field but declined because she didn't believe in that stuff.  renfro will produce at least 5 extraordinarily gifted taxi drivers who speak 27 languages and have photographic memories who heard the woman talking to gielen and gielen's refusal was remarkable because of the huge amount of money the woman offered.
dennisintn
dennisintn

ROFLMFAO!!!!  Thanks I needed that Wink

dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #350 on: June 16, 2008, 12:02:30 PM »

Aruba has always had problems with investigative reporters.  They never heard the term, until Natalee, when US media got to the island. They would answer questions then pretend the media "got it wrong".  Media only reports what was said.  Aruban "journalists" not only don't ask, they make up an answer.

I consider Destiny an investigative reporter.  She's better qualified than many "reporters" that the island supported.  At least she won't tell one story to us, a different one to the Dutch and a third one to the Arubans.  Everyone can read here.

that whole post deserves repeating, buckeye.  all true, sir.
dennisintn
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #351 on: June 16, 2008, 12:11:06 PM »

Dennis, Buckeye...

Aruba reminds me of the little child that could never get their

performance just right. So, they blame it on the shoes, the weather

conditions, other people, the media....

ANYTHINGGGG... just as long as they don't have to admit THE TRUTH...

that they just didn't have the juice to get it right. Ya know????

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #352 on: June 16, 2008, 12:12:01 PM »

Who is the governor of Aruba?  TIA

Fredis Refunjol
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Fredis Refunjol is the current governor of Aruba. Governor Refunjol was born in Aruba in 1950, and is married to Clarette Lopez. Together they have two daughters and one son. Mr. Refunjol assumed the office of Governor on May 1, 2004. The debate by Aruban Parliament regarding the nomination of Mr. Refunjol for Governor stood out, because his nomination was supported unanimously. At that time, he already had a long political career behind him. In his last position, he acted as the Minister of Education and Administrative Affairs, as well as Deputy Prime Minister. Mr. Refunjol also was the informateur (politician who investigates on behalf of the Crown whether a proposed cabinet formation will succeed) during the formation of the Cabinets Oduber I and II, and he was the formateur of Cabinet Oduber III.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fredis_Refunjol

You gotta admit that name is sounding more like "Ruphenol" ("roofies",) date rape drugs.  What a proper name for the govenor of that island.  This they did out of luv.
    Jackb
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #353 on: June 16, 2008, 12:13:45 PM »

Be careful what you wish for!

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/08/30/earlyshow/main802484.shtml

Suspect's Kin Answer Natalee's
PALM BEACH, Aruba, Aug. 30, 2005

(CBS) Paul and Anita van der Sloot's dream is to have their son home.

In an exclusive interview with CBS News correspondent Kelly Cobiella, Anita says, "We want him to go on with his life."

Joran van der Sloot, 18, has been held since early June in the May 30 disappearance from Aruba of Alabama teen Natalee Holloway.

Joran hasn't been charged, but authorities on the Dutch Caribbean island have named him a suspect in the case.

His parents say the only thing established for sure is that Joran was with Natalee the night she vanished, and they stand by his insistence that he didn't hurt her.

Prosecutors have to notify Joran's attorney if they plan to ask a judge to hold him for 30 more days. As of Monday night, it hadn't happened. A hearing is set for Wednesday, and Joran could be set free.

Natalee's mother, Beth Holloway Twitty, says she's convinced Joran is guilty and that Paul, a one-time judge in training, is helping Joran get away with it.

Paul denies it, saying, "We are not hiding anything. We are telling the whole truth, nothing but the truth. And we've always told Joran to tell the truth."

From the beginning, Cobiella says, Joran has been the main suspect, and the primary focus of prosecutors and the press. Anita accuses both of following bad leads and spreading rumors, instead of looking for the truth.

But she's most upset with Holloway's family for attacking her son and husband on television.

"I think what the family is doing is terrible," Anita says. "I don't think it's their right to do these things like this. I know they must be upset."

The van der Sloots have chosen to defend themselves only sporadically until now, because they blame the U.S. media for making their son look guilty.

"News should be based on facts," Anita says. "If not, it's a show … to damage people, to slander people. That is no news, no news at all."

But the van der Sloots agree with Holloway's family on this: The investigation was botched from the beginning and, they add, that they also desperately want the mystery solved.

"If Natalee is never found," Paul says, "it will always, always hit our lives, not only the lives of the Holloways, but also our lives."

The van der Sloots have an angel in their home they keep lit for Natalee, but right now their focus is on their own child.

"Our goal is to get Joran back," Anita says. "I just want my kid back. It has been enough. It really has been enough."

Hi Mommy!  I'm home!

Did your dream come true, mommy?  Just like you taught me--not to hide anything.  That big bad American media stopped making me look guilty.  I'm in the Dutch media now where news is based on fact so there is no show, it's the real me.  Your goal has been realized, your sporter is back!  Aren't you happy Daddy?

Mom are you home?

I'll be right there dear.

Bearly...this is a friccin' HOOT!!!

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #354 on: June 16, 2008, 12:15:52 PM »

oh myyyyyy.... she signaling "right-hand turn."   

------------------
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #355 on: June 16, 2008, 12:20:33 PM »

dennisintn
dennisintn

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #356 on: June 16, 2008, 12:20:40 PM »

Klaas...wonder if it's someone I called Wink

I'll ask a favor of you Klaas...you don't have to...but could you copy Jewels posts, and email them to me...makes me wonder if he/she thinks I'm sticking my nose where it doesn't belong...if that be the case...gonna stick my nose there pronto...TIA...and no, I do not want to contact jewel...please don't include any contact info for that person...

Destiny

Maggie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #357 on: June 16, 2008, 12:35:23 PM »

Carpe,
I always heard there were 2 kind of people "leaners" and "lifters".
The Monkeys are ALL "lifters".

"Well behaved women seldom make history..." - Eleanor Roosevelt
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #358 on: June 16, 2008, 12:39:46 PM »

Klaas...wonder if it's someone I called Wink

I'll ask a favor of you Klaas...you don't have to...but could you copy Jewels posts, and email them to me...makes me wonder if he/she thinks I'm sticking my nose where it doesn't belong...if that be the case...gonna stick my nose there pronto...TIA...and no, I do not want to contact jewel...please don't include any contact info for that person...

Destiny

Just got back from the store 

I'll just post Jewel's post here for all to see.  This is the only post Jewel made regarding your calls:

Okay, so let me get this straight now.  Destiny at Scared Monkeys callls HI and claims to be one of five women considering traveling to Aruba and heard the news via e mail a woman was raped and was then concerned that Aruba was not safe, Same Destiny calls the Hospital in Aruba claiming her friend sent her a VM message and asks about this woman that was "supposed" to have been raped, Same Destiny calls Moomba bar and claims then to be a friend of "said rape victim", Same Destiny calls ALE and claims to be a reporter asking again for information, Same Destiny calls and befriends someone in Diario with who knows what kind of story to do so, Same Destiny calls the Beach Patrol with yet another lie.  All lies to obtain information from Aruba, and that is okay in that situation to lie.  Same Destiny at Scared Monkeys who ran down Nadira the Kalpoe's Mother for stating the truth, that we all lie sometime.  That in the Scared Monkeys mind set is unacceptable for Nadira, yet it is okay for Destiny and the Scared Monkeys to lie to obtain information, and everyone is then perfectly happy to accept what comes from her mouth the information she has gleaned from Aruba.  This constitutes Hypocrisy at its finest.     

It appears to boil down to the fact that it is okay for someone to lie if the person they are telling the lies to is wanting to believe in what said "Liar" is saying.  What is it that everyone has been saying all along since the beginning of this case, once a liar always a liar.  To me this is simply that Destiny is a seasoned liar, so used to lying that it comes easy for her to do so.  Hence I can't put any stock in anything that comes from her mouth.  Destiny and Scared Monkeys is simply pushing an agenda and will stoop at any level to push their theory, and many people that buy into and approve of these tactics are doing so as it fits their preconcieved theories.   

Monkey mindset:

Joran lies=unacceptable

Deepak lies=unacceptable

Nadira states "everyone lies sometime=unacceptable

Destiny lies=acceptable

Scared Monkeys lie=acceptable

Spells Hypocrisy to me..  Double standard. 

Has it every occured to the Monkey mindset this "supposed rape victim" doesn't want her name published?  Everyone now running with a story before it has a chance to be given and proven one way or another.  Obsessed comes to mind here, but that is just me. 

To Jewel:  Nobody at SM has published the name of the rape victim and we don't intend to.  I can't stop the Aruban media from publishing it, although I hope they don't.

FYI - in a previous post at BFN, Jewel claims to be the parent of 4 children, doesn't Renfro have 4 children?
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #359 on: June 16, 2008, 12:48:00 PM »

Apparently, the only way to get a straight answer out of an Aruban

is to threaten to shoot their azz, or do a dancing jig on top of

their crack-pipe.

Themz nutterz has done SMOKED THEIR MINNNNDS!!!!

------------------
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.