April 18, 2024, 04:35:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #758 6/14 - 6/18/08  (Read 260548 times)
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #460 on: June 16, 2008, 06:09:27 PM »

I haven't read back, but do we have confirmation from Jossy that what ALE told Destiny is true?  Have they arrested any black guys yet?      

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #461 on: June 16, 2008, 06:09:41 PM »

It was ALE at the rocks. They were just trying not to look like ALE.

I've always thought it was ALE at the rocks, and I've always thought they were covering up evidence.

Wow! Someone should show this to Jossy and see if it is still a little 7 yo Columbian boy found the year before Natalee went missing.
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #462 on: June 16, 2008, 06:14:19 PM »

Got it Destiny, thanks.    I had forgotten that the bar was right on the beach next to the holiday Inn.  I was thinking it was in downtown area close to C &C.  This is not the one that burned down i guess, was that No Name?  How did she end up being raped on Eagle beach some 20 to 25 minute walk south of the Holiday Inn?

It is not beyond the realm of possibility that NH was first raped in Moombas as the boys stopped there.  Could have been in the bathrooms or a downstars room.  We really do not know for sure how long they stayed in there when Depak stopped (and admitted) stopping at this bar.  MIP6 and that gang have been too against the H/T family not to have been involved.  It is my understanding that this bar has had some remodeling done.  Also something to do with a bar or some part of the HI where NH was staying.  This came from very old posts when the case first began.
I remember very clearly reading this.They could have then gone to the sloot residence, then possibly she was taken to a room back in the HI and later removed along with the bloody mattress if that did not come fro Pvs home.    Jackb

PS:  The bar that burned down was, according to what I read; Choose a Name bar.   Jackb

Do you mean that Deepak stopped at Choose A Name rather than at Moombas?

Considering my experience with Moombas this weekend...I would tend to think a lot of the same old players hang there...JMOO<>jewel... Wink

And the guy killed around the time of Natalee's disappearance was a bouncer at Choose A Name.  Hard to know if these are actual coincidences, because it's a small place, or if there's a connection.   

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #463 on: June 16, 2008, 06:17:16 PM »

I'm looking at the photos and I think it's a 110% take it to the bank lock match.

opinions please?

I have Carpe already, anyone else?

I knew this van existed, and after I saw it last year at the Mill, I knew it would only be a matter of time until I would find it.

This is the van from the missing video and that video has the guys in bio-suits.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #464 on: June 16, 2008, 06:17:42 PM »

Rob, you made me   

jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #465 on: June 16, 2008, 06:17:55 PM »

Could be Rob 

it all fits

thanks for noticing - I was waiting for someone to say something LOL

small white euro van

orange cooler - Carpe has been looking for that thing everywhere

and

COPS

holy sh, Rob...

That is it.

You have eyes like a dang HAWK!!!!!!!!

Look at the bottom picture at the rock with the head with hair hainging upside down with the mouth open.  I have a rather clear one.  Tis strange.  It will be on your right at the bottom.  The yellow box is showing the red EM evid bucket or something to carry organs, whatever they use it for.  The head with blond hair is just below it minus 40 degrees on a 180 horiz. bar.  jack blue
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #466 on: June 16, 2008, 06:21:04 PM »

I haven't read back, but do we have confirmation from Jossy that what ALE told Destiny is true?  Have they arrested any black guys yet?      

From what I was told yesterday...by ALE...of course..no one was arrested....SHE wanted it....sheesh....they told me yesterday...they are trying to get her to recant her srory...and not press charges....I'm not letting this one go....don't care who you talk to jewel...

Destiny

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #467 on: June 16, 2008, 06:23:39 PM »

Rob, you made me   

what did I do? and did I do it on purpose? LOL

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #468 on: June 16, 2008, 06:26:18 PM »

Could be Rob 

it all fits

thanks for noticing - I was waiting for someone to say something LOL

small white euro van

orange cooler - Carpe has been looking for that thing everywhere

and

COPS

holy sh, Rob...

That is it.

You have eyes like a dang HAWK!!!!!!!!

Look at the bottom picture at the rock with the head with hair hainging upside down with the mouth open.  I have a rather clear one.  Tis strange.  It will be on your right at the bottom.  The yellow box is showing the red EM evid bucket or something to carry organs, whatever they use it for.  The head with blond hair is just below it minus 40 degrees on a 180 horiz. bar.  jack blue

The hair and head starts about where the knee of the EMT is (or rock painter.)  It is NOT below the little yellow box but just on the other side.  He has his (brush??) and a dark look place on the rock.  What looks like a towell collar or something around the neck and the head is hanging knee level of him almost vertical upside down, but not vertical.
One of the eyes are half open and one looks swollen shut.  Then there is sort of a small reflection below that of someone or something.  j/b
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #469 on: June 16, 2008, 06:32:23 PM »

From what I was told yesterday...by ALE...of course..no one was arrested....SHE wanted it....sheesh....they told me yesterday...they are trying to get her to recant her srory...and not press charges....I'm not letting this one go....don't care who you talk to jewel...

Destiny

I don't doubt your word, Destiny, it's that of ALE that I'm questioning.  I just read back a little and saw what the "jewel" reference was -- nope, I don't fault or doubt you, we've just gotten so much b.s. from that cess pool that I wondered if Jossy had confirmed what they said. 

LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #470 on: June 16, 2008, 06:34:51 PM »

Rob, you made me   

what did I do? and did I do it on purpose? LOL

The collection of white vans.    I know I don't post about a lot about the detailed analysis that goes on, but I read and am sometimes aware of these little nuances. 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #471 on: June 16, 2008, 06:37:58 PM »

Hi SunFreak ... it has been a while.  I hope you are well.

The following quote of David Kock ... one of the Kalpoe's attorney ... is the only reference that I have been able to find in three years that implies that Deepak, Satish and Joran made a stop at a restaurant that morning after departing from Carlos 'N Charlies.  The declarations state ... the lighthouse ... the VDS' residence ... the Holiday Inn and the Marriot Beach but ... no "restaurant".

Considering the this "quick stop" reveal by the Kalpoe's attorney is omitted in Joran, Deepak and Satish's declaractions implies to me that this "quick stop" is significant in regards to the events that encompass the morning when Natalee Holloway went missing.

I have always speculated that it was a stop to either pick up drugs or ... pass on info to one or more of the pimps that a "drugged" tourist was on the way to the VDS' residence.

I believe that "Choose A Name" Club and "Moombas" Club are only speculation based on David Kock's words.

I could be wrong.

Janet

+++++++++++++++++

David Kock
Birmingham News - Associated Press
June 9, 2005

Satish Kalpoe's attorney, David Kock, said his client told him that van der Sloot asked the Kalpoe brothers to pick him up Sunday night so he could meet up with Holloway and her classmates at Carlos'n Charlie's, a popular watering hole in the capital, Oranjestad.

They said they left the bar around 1:30 a.m. with van der Sloot and an intoxicated Holloway in the back seat, then stopped briefly at another restaurant about a block away before heading out of town, Kock said.

http://www.al.com/news/birminghamnews/index.ssf?/base/news/1118481459238090.xml&coll=2

http://gwinnettdailyonline.com/GDP/archive/article7CC45D48DBE746FDAC4CA487F0C3448B.asp

+++++++

Jossy Mansur
'Scarborough Country'
August 26, 2005

DANIELS:  It definitely smells that way.  You know, if you take the prosecution‘s statement at its face, we are talking on a whole new level, the charges here.  We are talking about drugs.  We are talking about rape and we are talking about rape of many different people.  There are four guys now in custody, four best friends.  What does that tell you?

MANSUR:  Well, what it tells me is that, really, these four guys are friends.  They belong to the same group, these party boys that go out and prey on young, unsuspected girls or other kinds of girls also that are out to have a good time, not suspecting what they‘re in for with these predators around.

And they are—they not only appear in photographs together, but I understand that Freddy lives very near to the Joran house.  So, there is a bond between them.  There is a group that they call themselves the pimps, in which all of these participate.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9119491/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #472 on: June 16, 2008, 06:39:53 PM »

Destiny

I don't doubt your word, Destiny, it's that of ALE that I'm questioning.  I just read back a little and saw what the "jewel" reference was -- nope, I don't fault or doubt you, we've just gotten so much b.s. from that cess pool that I wondered if Jossy had confirmed what they said. 

LilPuma...that is up to Klaas...or Red to tell You...

Hugs Sweetie...Des...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #473 on: June 16, 2008, 06:42:08 PM »

Amigoe - Monday, June 16, 2008

Amigoe English
Checking the safety of boats with illegal persons is no responsibility of justice
ORANJESTAD – Inspecting the boats on which the illegal persons are being sent back, is no duty of justice. “Illegal persons can choose self how they want to go back; whether it is by boat, airplane, submarine, or rocket, I don’t care, as long as they leave the country; our duty is to get them off the island”, said Justice-minister Rudy Croes.
14 Jun, 2008, 17:21 (GMT -04:00)
Amigoe English
State Council: Aruba’s image negative
ORANJESTAD/ DEN HAAG – The parliamentary delegation talked about the image of Aruba in the Netherlands during their visit to the State Council in the Netherlands. The Council says that it becomes more and more negative. Also the relationship between both countries has ‘cooled off’ lately.
14 Jun, 2008, 17:19 (GMT -04:00)

Amigoe English
Renovation of Police Station Kralendijk

Imagine the international outrage if the U.S. said that. 

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #474 on: June 16, 2008, 06:45:49 PM »

Amigoe English
Checking the safety of boats with illegal persons is no responsibility of justice
ORANJESTAD – Inspecting the boats on which the illegal persons are being sent back, is no duty of justice. “Illegal persons can choose self how they want to go back; whether it is by boat, airplane, submarine, or rocket, I don’t care, as long as they leave the country; our duty is to get them off the island”, said Justice-minister Rudy Croes.
Amigoe English
ORANJESTAD/ DEN HAAG – The parliamentary delegation talked about the image of Aruba in the Netherlands during their visit to the State Council in the Netherlands. The Council says that it becomes more and more negative. Also the relationship between both countries has ‘cooled off’ lately.

Amigoe English

no kidding!!!!

still can't get over those pics!! I could have gone my whole life w/out seeing those!! Good lawd...you all aren't kidding when you said graphic!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #475 on: June 16, 2008, 06:46:33 PM »

Rob

The metal frames could be bed cradles.  They can be used to keep the sheets and blankets off someone (such as a burn victim).  I have seen them used to make a box over a deceased person and then drape the box (it is a replacement for a morgue cart), so the outline of the "body" is not shown.  They don't seem to have a problem with showing bodies, so I'm not sure that would be the use.

One last note, I can't believe they pulled on the rope, with their BARE hands to remove him from the water.  Not interested in forensics, I guess.

http://www.colonialmedical.com/product.php?productid=17239
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #476 on: June 16, 2008, 06:50:27 PM »

Lilpuma - what we have heard from Jossy so far is that it's confirmed that a woman has claimed she was raped by three guys (locals).  Jossy is working on getting more information for Red.

Destiny has made calls and has reported what she was told by ALE and Moombas.  Whether what she has been told is correct is another matter.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #477 on: June 16, 2008, 07:02:50 PM »

Amigoe English
Amigoe English

Amigoe English

It is unbelieveable that liberal Dutch law supports the words of Rudy Croes.

However ... in the name of "Homeland Security" in regards to the democracies of the free world ... why should those who enter a country illegally expect anything more.  Maybe illegal immigration would be deterred if there was a deterrent.

The appeasement policies in regard to the illegal immigrant issue implies another 9/11 is waiting to happen.  It only takes a few who are on a mission.

Hey ... I can't believe it.  Monkeys ... put a mark on the calendar.  I came close to agreeing with Rudy Croes for the first time in three years.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #478 on: June 16, 2008, 07:04:01 PM »

Hi SunFreak ... it has been a while.  I hope you are well.

The following quote of David Kock ... one of the Kalpoe's attorney ... is the only reference that I have been able to find in three years that implies that Deepak, Satish and Joran made a stop at a restaurant that morning after departing from Carlos 'N Charlies.  The declarations state ... the lighthouse ... the VDS' residence ... the Holiday Inn and the Marriot Beach but ... no "restaurant".

Considering the this "quick stop" reveal by the Kalpoe's attorney is omitted in Joran, Deepak and Satish's declaractions implies to me that this "quick stop" is significant in regards to the events that encompass the morning when Natalee Holloway went missing.

I have always speculated that it was a stop to either pick up drugs or ... pass on info to one or more of the pimps that a "drugged" tourist was on the way to the VDS' residence.

I believe that "Choose A Name" Club and "Moombas" Club are only speculation based on David Kock's words.

I could be wrong.

Janet

+++++++++++++++++

David Kock
Birmingham News - Associated Press
June 9, 2005

Satish Kalpoe's attorney, David Kock, said his client told him that van der Sloot asked the Kalpoe brothers to pick him up Sunday night so he could meet up with Holloway and her classmates at Carlos'n Charlie's, a popular watering hole in the capital, Oranjestad.

They said they left the bar around 1:30 a.m. with van der Sloot and an intoxicated Holloway in the back seat, then stopped briefly at another restaurant about a block away before heading out of town, Kock said.

http://www.al.com/news/birminghamnews/index.ssf?/base/news/1118481459238090.xml&coll=2

http://gwinnettdailyonline.com/GDP/archive/article7CC45D48DBE746FDAC4CA487F0C3448B.asp

+++++++

Jossy Mansur
'Scarborough Country'
August 26, 2005

DANIELS:  It definitely smells that way.  You know, if you take the prosecution‘s statement at its face, we are talking on a whole new level, the charges here.  We are talking about drugs.  We are talking about rape and we are talking about rape of many different people.  There are four guys now in custody, four best friends.  What does that tell you?

MANSUR:  Well, what it tells me is that, really, these four guys are friends.  They belong to the same group, these party boys that go out and prey on young, unsuspected girls or other kinds of girls also that are out to have a good time, not suspecting what they‘re in for with these predators around.

And they are—they not only appear in photographs together, but I understand that Freddy lives very near to the Joran house.  So, there is a bond between them.  There is a group that they call themselves the pimps, in which all of these participate.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9119491/

I agree with you Janet it was to alert others that their target was in the car.

ENTER FREDDY INTO THE PICTURE.
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #479 on: June 16, 2008, 07:12:16 PM »

Amigoe English
Amigoe English

Amigoe English

no kidding!!!!

still can't get over those pics!! I could have gone my whole life w/out seeing those!! Good lawd...you all aren't kidding when you said graphic!!!

Why should it be an "international" outrage.  If they are illegal they have no business being in a country.  Let them line up and apply like everyone else.  To heck with "international" outrage.  jack blue
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.