April 16, 2024, 05:06:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #758 6/14 - 6/18/08  (Read 260411 times)
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #540 on: June 16, 2008, 11:27:33 PM »

Hey Hotshot

Just wondering did You ever hear from Caps? I and I'm sure lots of other Monkeys would like to know that He is OK....TIA

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #541 on: June 16, 2008, 11:50:13 PM »

I'm not clicking on any links for fear it will be graphic pics.    

*******, Dayhiker, rape victims don't often seek media attention, but I agree with both of you that a payoff might happen. 

I don't think she is seeking any attention here either,but everyone likes money and a big check is hard to refuse. The two articles we saw were the same and provided little information,except it was bad for there tourism and accusations of a sexual assault. She probably hasn't said a word yet outside of the ALE and the Hospital.

I just hope this lady sees the bigger picture and how important it is to expose what the Aruban Authorities are really like when a woman is raped. How many have been raped in Aruba in the last 20 years and no one was ever held accountable? I hope this lady realizes that the same thing has happened to many before her and there will be many more. If what she says is true,then she has a chance to increase the safety and awareness for the women who will travel to Aruba after her and possibly save lives.

« Last Edit: June 16, 2008, 11:52:42 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #542 on: June 17, 2008, 12:05:53 AM »

Joran is no longer a seventeen year old boy ... he is a 20 year old man.  As maturity sets in ... I pray Joran will come to the realization that his life is spinning out of control and ... heart changes are the only way out of the spiral.  I pray that one day soon Joran will bow and reach up.  On this glorious day ... the truth regarding the events encompassing the morning of May 30, 2005 will be revealed and ... healing for both him and ... Natalee's family will begin.

This does not mean there will not be consequences but ... Joran's changed heart will imply he will be ready to accept responsibility for his participation in the "something bad" that happened to Natalee Holloway as well as ... the H--- on Earth he created for her loving family.

Monkeys ... stay focused ... do not give up.  There will be justice for Natalee Holloway ... the Scriptures promise.

Janet

++++++++++++

1 Corinthians 13:11
When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me.

Ecclesiastes 3:1
There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven.

Galatians 6:9
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #543 on: June 17, 2008, 12:07:42 AM »

Here's my nominee for the caption contest on the front page:

#5- diverboy on June 16th, 2008 8:07 am

“Joran van der Sloot photographed nude in Thailand while making gestures ridiculing Aruba. He was holding something that look like a penis, only smaller.

It was a Penis Light!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #544 on: June 17, 2008, 12:09:16 AM »

I'm not clicking on any links for fear it will be graphic pics.    

*******, Dayhiker, rape victims don't often seek media attention, but I agree with both of you that a payoff might happen. 

I don't think she is seeking any attention here either,but everyone likes money and a big check is hard to refuse. The two articles we saw were the same and provided little information,except it was bad for there tourism and accusations of a sexual assault. She probably hasn't said a word yet outside of the ALE and the Hospital.

I just hope this lady sees the bigger picture and how important it is to expose what the Aruban Authorities are really like when a woman is raped. How many have been raped in Aruba in the last 20 years and no one was ever held accountable? I hope this lady realizes that the same thing has happened to many before her and there will be many more. If what she says is true,then she has a chance to increase the safety and awareness for the women who will travel to Aruba after her and possibly save lives.

True.  And she could contact Red or Dana and keep her real name out of it, but if she doesn't know Scared Monkeys, she won't know she can trust them. 

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #545 on: June 17, 2008, 12:13:20 AM »

Someone from Thailand is on the site.  Sitemeter shows 1%

Saw 20 guests and wondered who and from where?

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #546 on: June 17, 2008, 12:14:55 AM »

I see nothing in any of the Aruban papers about the American who was raped. However this article mentions a 15 year old rape victim and her accuser being sentenced later this month.I guess not all rape victims are denied justice,just the majority of them and all tourists who can hurt there precious tourism.

Solo Di Pueblo 6-16-08

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #547 on: June 17, 2008, 12:16:14 AM »

Maybe it's Joran's buddy Mart 
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #548 on: June 17, 2008, 12:25:00 AM »

how can they put such a photo on the frontpage.
i've seen them filling pages with photo's of car accidents.

why they do this?
is it typically Aruban to do this? or is it a Caribbean thing.

it is not a Dutch thing. if a Dutch paper would put that on the frontpage there will be outrage.
even the most lowest gossip magazine wouldn't do that.

who is going to want to walk with their kids past a newsstand selling that paper.
or let that paper lying in the living room.

of course if peope choose to. they should be able to see all the horrors of this world. that's the reality.
but not just like that on the frontpage. that is just to shock.

and this man he hasn't even been identified? very thoughtful if a relative finds out this way...

to identify him they could make a composition of his face and print that.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #549 on: June 17, 2008, 12:30:39 AM »

Caesu it is absolutely appauling,but you must remember this is south america and a civilized country would never show such morbid pictures in the newspaper. Let alone the front page 

Tommorows first paper Awemainta says he has not been identified.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #550 on: June 17, 2008, 12:33:22 AM »

caesu

No tact.  Journalism at its worst.

Such disrespect to the deceased and ... no regard for his family.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #551 on: June 17, 2008, 12:52:43 AM »

Wheres Marten the Perv? Is he sitting in a Thai prison somewhere,did he flee the country or is he lying low in Thailand? He seems to have dissapeared,as all of his web sites are gone.

If this story is true,I am dying to know who's speed boat he took off on and who he is with? Did someone send him on a little vacation so he is safe from the angry Dutch people and out of the news?

First it was getting caught smoking marijuana in a airplane bathroom,then connning his gay friend out of 6,000 euros,now the naked picture of him drunk on a resort island screaming he is King of the ocean. Whats next for Joran? Where is his big pay day going to come from? Rest assured it is in the works.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2008, 12:58:24 AM by Observer » Logged

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #552 on: June 17, 2008, 01:28:02 AM »

I think the first paragraph was posted earlier; here is the rest of the article.

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_43373.php Maandag {Monday} 16 Juni 2008

State Council: Aruba’s image negative
14 Jun, 2008, 17:19 (GMT -04:00)

ORANJESTAD/ DEN HAAG – The parliamentary delegation talked about the image of Aruba in the Netherlands during their visit to the State Council in the Netherlands. The Council says that it becomes more and more negative. Also the relationship between both countries has ‘cooled off’ lately.

The prevailing opinion is that Aruba citizens in the Netherlands cause problems and that Aruba is costing the community a lot of money. MPA indicated in a reaction that the government must actively start informing the Dutch community about the situation. “The situation in Aruba is still being confused with the Neth.Antilles. To change this, we must give the Dutch community the correct information. It is in our interest to make sure that we maintain a positive relationship with the Netherlands. Besides, our children go to the Netherlands to go to college and a bad relationship will only cause problems for them”

Oh, and by the way, the corrupt mishandling Natalee Holloway case has done Aruba more damage imagewise than anything else that has ever affected that shitty island.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #553 on: June 17, 2008, 02:11:40 AM »

Wheres Marten the Perv? Is he sitting in a Thai prison somewhere,did he flee the country or is he lying low in Thailand? He seems to have dissapeared,as all of his web sites are gone.

If this story is true,I am dying to know who's speed boat he took off on and who he is with? Did someone send him on a little vacation so he is safe from the angry Dutch people and out of the news?

First it was getting caught smoking marijuana in a airplane bathroom,then connning his gay friend out of 6,000 euros,now the naked picture of him drunk on a resort island screaming he is King of the ocean. Whats next for Joran? Where is his big pay day going to come from? Rest assured it is in the works.

So......what you're telling us is that Joran did NOT join the Peace Corps?   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #554 on: June 17, 2008, 02:57:24 AM »

Destiny,
I just want to say that
Don't let any ignorance projected at other forums ever slow down your admirable ability to gain information!  We've got your back sista!  Thanks for all you do!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #555 on: June 17, 2008, 05:47:13 AM »

Thanks, Rob!!!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2471.120

I google earthed it, located the car, screen copied it, put it in Photobucket, edited it in Photobucket, and posted it.

You're a great teacher!

It was easier for me to edit it in Photobucket, when I edit things in paint, weird things happen.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #556 on: June 17, 2008, 08:16:50 AM »

Morning Monkeys!!!

Do you remember how I was quite fixated on the Hayley Saganos statement and urine tests lists listed in the Dr. Phil suit? Beth had witnesses coming forward to tell her they had also been drugged and raped by joran and the pimps and then they were silenced. The haters have continuously stated there were no other victims who claimed to have been violated by the pimps. That is why the following posts caught my eye at RU!!! What...are they FINALLY admitting there were other victims of j2k???!!! Could there possibly have been a "coverup" of their past crimes?

That last line was sarcastic by the way RU.

resigned wrote:

We don't really know that to be fact though.

Who would have thought that they had the Hayley Saganos report to turn over....

Heli Posted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:27 pm 

Obviously they had it because it somehow was used against them in
ways none of us have ever been able to guess.

From what I've learned about aruban law, these suspects only get
declarations and reports/documents etc. if they are being used to build
a case against them.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #557 on: June 17, 2008, 08:26:19 AM »

Morning Monkeys!!!

Do you remember how I was quite fixated on the Hayley Saganos statement and urine tests lists listed in the Dr. Phil suit? Beth had witnesses coming forward to tell her they had also been drugged and raped by joran and the pimps and then they were silenced. The haters have continuously stated there were no other victims who claimed to have been violated by the pimps. That is why the following posts caught my eye at RU!!! What...are they FINALLY admitting there were other victims of j2k???!!! Could there possibly have been a "coverup" of their past crimes?

That last line was sarcastic by the way RU.

resigned wrote:

We don't really know that to be fact though.

Who would have thought that they had the Hayley Saganos report to turn over....

Heli Posted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:27 pm 

Obviously they had it because it somehow was used against them in
ways none of us have ever been able to guess.

From what I've learned about aruban law, these suspects only get
declarations and reports/documents etc. if they are being used to build
a case against them.

Thanks, ld.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #558 on: June 17, 2008, 08:29:22 AM »

Morning Monkeys!!!

Do you remember how I was quite fixated on the Hayley Saganos statement and urine tests lists listed in the Dr. Phil suit?
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
IS THAT THIS IDSTLOU ?

08-23-2005

KOSINSKI: Well, yes. We‘ve been hearing rumors about other young women out there for weeks. Supposedly, they have talked to police. But police won‘t tell us anything about this. Well, now this private investigator who has been working on this island for weeks says that he has tracked down one of these young ladies through her attorney. And her attorney says that this young woman claims - and she‘s 17 years old—that she was drugged and that she had unwanted sexual contact of some kind with Joran Van Der Sloot. Furthermore, she claims through her attorney that two of her classmates had a similar experience. And the private investigator sat down with his attorney, talked to her at length about this 17-year-old girl. And he says that she is now willing to go to prosecutors and try to press charges against Van Der Sloot. But keep in mind, we haven‘t been able to talk to any of these young ladies who had these allegations now that might help this case if they are proven to be true.

CLINT VAN ZANDT When I was in Aruba last week, and I knew these stories were coming out about Joran Van Der Sloot and about allegations concerning him and other women. But, you know, from my point as an FBI, a former FBI agent, I don‘t want to hurt the locals‘ case. I didn‘t want to—I didn‘t want them to say, hey, it‘s the media, who broke this story.

SCARBOROUGH: OK. Let me stop you there. Are you telling me, Clint, that you had information that authorities down there are hot on Joran‘s trail because other women are coming forward saying that he may have drugged them and then had unwanted sex with them?

VAN ZANDT: I was aware that those allegations were out there and that they‘re coming from women from multiple countries, different nationalities, Joe.

SCARBOROUGH: Really?

VAN ZANDT: And now it‘s—we keep saying give the police a chance to put their own case together. Well, somehow that information is—was released down there and is going to be published in the local paper tomorrow.

I hope this is the incentive that you‘ve asked for, that Beth Twitty has asked for, that other women, if they‘ve been a victim of anyone involved in this case or anybody else down there, now‘s the time to stand up and say, I won‘t be silent. I won‘t see other women become victims also.

SCARBOROUGH: So, Clint, you—and you did tell us and other people told us that people on the inside of this investigation were looking at this Dutch kid as possibly being a sexual predator.

If that in fact is revealed tomorrow, do they believe, as you said last week, that the way to solve this case may not be on the beaches of Aruba, but in the United States, in Europe, in other countries where young women have gone down there and been victimized by this guy?

VAN ZANDT: I think that‘s going to help, Joe.

Right now, as you well know, we still don‘t have a victim. We‘ve got a missing person in Natalee‘s case. But we don‘t have a victim. We don‘t have a crime scene. We don‘t have linking physical evidence. We have statements by Joran himself that he took inappropriate liberties. But nobody can say that he or the two Kalpoe brothers did anything up to and including murder right now.

But if there are other crimes that he or others are guilty of, if other women have been victims, these are the things the authorities need to know about and start building a case, not only concerning Natalee, but concerning other women who may have been victimized who have decided, no more. Nobody else is going to be a victim of anyone like this.

SCARBOROUGH: And, more importantly, you can keep him in jail past September the 4th and continue to build your case against Natalee.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9051533/

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #559 on: June 17, 2008, 08:34:58 AM »

Morning Monkeys!!!

Do you remember how I was quite fixated on the Hayley Saganos statement and urine tests lists listed in the Dr. Phil suit?
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
IS THAT THIS IDSTLOU ?

08-23-2005

KOSINSKI: Well, yes. We‘ve been hearing rumors about other young women out there for weeks. Supposedly, they have talked to police. But police won‘t tell us anything about this. Well, now this private investigator who has been working on this island for weeks says that he has tracked down one of these young ladies through her attorney. And her attorney says that this young woman claims - and she‘s 17 years old—that she was drugged and that she had unwanted sexual contact of some kind with Joran Van Der Sloot. Furthermore, she claims through her attorney that two of her classmates had a similar experience. And the private investigator sat down with his attorney, talked to her at length about this 17-year-old girl. And he says that she is now willing to go to prosecutors and try to press charges against Van Der Sloot. But keep in mind, we haven‘t been able to talk to any of these young ladies who had these allegations now that might help this case if they are proven to be true.

CLINT VAN ZANDT When I was in Aruba last week, and I knew these stories were coming out about Joran Van Der Sloot and about allegations concerning him and other women. But, you know, from my point as an FBI, a former FBI agent, I don‘t want to hurt the locals‘ case. I didn‘t want to—I didn‘t want them to say, hey, it‘s the media, who broke this story.

SCARBOROUGH: OK. Let me stop you there. Are you telling me, Clint, that you had information that authorities down there are hot on Joran‘s trail because other women are coming forward saying that he may have drugged them and then had unwanted sex with them?

VAN ZANDT: I was aware that those allegations were out there and that they‘re coming from women from multiple countries, different nationalities, Joe.

SCARBOROUGH: Really?

VAN ZANDT: And now it‘s—we keep saying give the police a chance to put their own case together. Well, somehow that information is—was released down there and is going to be published in the local paper tomorrow.

I hope this is the incentive that you‘ve asked for, that Beth Twitty has asked for, that other women, if they‘ve been a victim of anyone involved in this case or anybody else down there, now‘s the time to stand up and say, I won‘t be silent. I won‘t see other women become victims also.

SCARBOROUGH: So, Clint, you—and you did tell us and other people told us that people on the inside of this investigation were looking at this Dutch kid as possibly being a sexual predator.

If that in fact is revealed tomorrow, do they believe, as you said last week, that the way to solve this case may not be on the beaches of Aruba, but in the United States, in Europe, in other countries where young women have gone down there and been victimized by this guy?

VAN ZANDT: I think that‘s going to help, Joe.

Right now, as you well know, we still don‘t have a victim. We‘ve got a missing person in Natalee‘s case. But we don‘t have a victim. We don‘t have a crime scene. We don‘t have linking physical evidence. We have statements by Joran himself that he took inappropriate liberties. But nobody can say that he or the two Kalpoe brothers did anything up to and including murder right now.

But if there are other crimes that he or others are guilty of, if other women have been victims, these are the things the authorities need to know about and start building a case, not only concerning Natalee, but concerning other women who may have been victimized who have decided, no more. Nobody else is going to be a victim of anyone like this.

SCARBOROUGH: And, more importantly, you can keep him in jail past September the 4th and continue to build your case against Natalee.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9051533/

exactly. I believe there were 3 girls on Aruba that were ready to come forward. I believe they retaracted their stories after Jacobs had a "talk" with them.

No way 2k were not involved.

Didn't surprise me joran told Patrick they weren't, he has everything to gain if k2 would collect from the Dr. Phil lawsuit. If 2k received a settlement, who do you think would come knocking on their door for a handout? Nothing like a little blackmail to line your pockets.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.