March 28, 2024, 01:50:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #758 6/14 - 6/18/08  (Read 258932 times)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #620 on: June 17, 2008, 01:01:09 PM »

Hi, I found 400+ pictures of ARuba in WWW.leue-photo.com    maybe good reference...

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #621 on: June 17, 2008, 01:06:03 PM »

Hi, I found 400+ pictures of ARuba in WWW.leue-photo.com    maybe good reference...

There are some nice photos of Aruba here, mostly post card type and we don't know when they were taken but still nice.  Thanks for the link:

http://www.leue-photo.com/galleries/caribbean/aruba/
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #622 on: June 17, 2008, 01:07:26 PM »

I DO wonder what Robin thinks of chunky rat now.

charlierat wrote:

Um, the FBI was invited to participate in the investigation. That happened less than a week after Natalee was reported missing.

Rep. Bachus told us in December of 2005 that he was in regular contact with the FBI regarding the progress of the investigation and that he had given the FBI a standing order to inform him if, at any time, they felt that they were being shut out of the investigation and they never (not even once) reported any problems in that regard. If they had been denied access to any portion of the investigation, Bachus' office would have intervened via diplomatic channels. The need never arose.

Even if the FBI was only relegated to observor status, they were still in an ideal position to observe (1) corruption or (2) incompetence if there had been any and there were no such reports. For the record, Rep. Bachus opined that the reason that the FBI had not assumed a larger role in the investigation was because the FBI itself had chosen not to. At the time it sounded to me like Bachus and the FBI had a lot of confidence in ALE.

So, in December 2005, when Rep. Bachus told the world that the investigation on Aruba was "thorough and professional" and that the amount of resources that they had devoted to the case was "astounding," I believe he knew what he was talking about.

bachus would be informed through diplomatic channels?  i think there just might have been a bottleneck in the channel since the ranking diplomat on aruba was the same lady we've talked about before who beth saw leaving the sloot house during his "get out of jail" party.  bachus also played host to the aruba govt. party and wouldn't let natalee's family or attorney attend.  i believe you'll also find that his campaign fund received a fat donation from the aruban govt. during that time.  old chuckierat is dumjber than a rock if he thinks we haven't been watching closer than that.
dennisintn
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #623 on: June 17, 2008, 01:15:00 PM »

VERY cool link Always1,thanks!
I like how he/she has descriptions under each image.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #624 on: June 17, 2008, 01:15:31 PM »

Flight cuts may hurt Caribbean tourism

Flight cuts may hurt Caribbean tourism

By DANICA COTO, Associated Press Writer
Mon Jun 16, 4:03 PM ET

SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico - Expensive jet fuel and a soft American economy are threatening to sink Caribbean tourism as airline ticket prices soar and flights are sharply reduced, choking the flow of the vacationers that many tiny islands depend upon.

Tourism is the economic cornerstone of the Caribbean, which drew more than 15 million visitors last year to colonial cities and carefree beaches.

"Billions of dollars of investment are being exposed and thousands of jobs are being exposed," said Allen Chastanet, chairman of the Caribbean Tourism Organization.

Airlines are cutting back across the world as passengers balk at paying fares that have risen along with fuel costs. The Caribbean is particularly vulnerable because one foundering airline, American, controls much of the market — carrying more than 60 percent of passengers traveling through Puerto Rico last year.

American now expects to cut daily flights out of Puerto Rico's capital from 93 to 51 in September. Some flights will be cut to Santo Domingo, Antigua, St. Maarten, Aruba and Samana in the Dominican Republic, spokeswoman Minnette Velez said.

Fewer flights to Puerto Rico also could also jeopardize the island's cruise ship industry, since it would be harder for passengers to reach the island to board. Ten cruise ships used Puerto Rico as their home port last year.

Rather than raise ticket prices so high that they're beyond the reach of most customers, American has decided to cut flights and reduce capacity, Velez said. "Traveling would be completely inaccessible if we increase fares as oil prices rise," she said.

Other carriers are making similar moves. Spirit Airlines recently said it would close its San Juan hub, and Continental Airlines expects to soon announce destination and flight cuts.

The Caribbean is still affordable for wealthy travelers, but resorts "that appeal particularly to price-sensitive families are in a world of trouble," said Christopher Hart, a professor at the Cornell University School of Hotel Administration.

The flight cuts are coming despite increases in tourism this year to most of the islands, including double-digit growth in U.S. visitors to Antigua, St. Lucia and Jamaica, according to the Caribbean Tourism Organization. The Dominican Republic reported 407,000 U.S. tourists from January to April, a 6 percent increase from last year, and Puerto Rico reported increased airline passenger traffic as well.

Now many fear even more cuts, meaning the islands won't even have a chance to lure more tourists.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #625 on: June 17, 2008, 01:17:48 PM »

charlierat wrote:

Um, the FBI was invited to participate in the investigation. That happened less than a week after Natalee was reported missing.

Rep. Bachus told us in December of 2005 that he was in regular contact with the FBI regarding the progress of the investigation and that he had given the FBI a standing order to inform him if, at any time, they felt that they were being shut out of the investigation and they never (not even once) reported any problems in that regard. If they had been denied access to any portion of the investigation, Bachus' office would have intervened via diplomatic channels. The need never arose.

Even if the FBI was only relegated to observor status, they were still in an ideal position to observe (1) corruption or (2) incompetence if there had been any and there were no such reports. For the record, Rep. Bachus opined that the reason that the FBI had not assumed a larger role in the investigation was because the FBI itself had chosen not to. At the time it sounded to me like Bachus and the FBI had a lot of confidence in ALE.

So, in December 2005, when Rep. Bachus told the world that the investigation on Aruba was "thorough and professional" and that the amount of resources that they had devoted to the case was "astounding," I believe he knew what he was talking about.

bachus would be informed through diplomatic channels?  i think there just might have been a bottleneck in the channel since the ranking diplomat on aruba was the same lady we've talked about before who beth saw leaving the sloot house during his "get out of jail" party.  bachus also played host to the aruba govt. party and wouldn't let natalee's family or attorney attend.  i believe you'll also find that his campaign fund received a fat donation from the aruban govt. during that time.  old chuckierat is dumjber than a rock if he thinks we haven't been watching closer than that.
dennisintn
Dennis,lol,ole chunky rat is full of caca.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #626 on: June 17, 2008, 01:17:51 PM »

Thanks *******, just posted a piece of that flight cutbacks article.

But can you imagine what a terrorist attack on a cruise ship would do? Holy cow!

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #627 on: June 17, 2008, 01:25:38 PM »

http://awe24.com/

A couple of crackheads lead the polis on a chase thru Santa Cruz.

and a fire at the Marriott health club..

that's all so far for today.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #628 on: June 17, 2008, 01:26:10 PM »

Does C&C's have an upstairs?

Yes.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #629 on: June 17, 2008, 01:26:45 PM »

But can you imagine what a terrorist attack on a cruise ship would do? Holy cow!

Also, how comfortable are American tourists being only 15 miles away from Venezuela and Chavez????

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #630 on: June 17, 2008, 01:45:08 PM »

charlierat wrote:

dennisintn

Yea and since when is Chunky Rat correct..hahahaha

Didn't he post just last week that Dr. Phil was in settlement negotiations with the kalpoops? Wrong again Chunky!!! Did you read the latest article Chunky?

He just likes to read his own long winded posts!!! lol

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #631 on: June 17, 2008, 01:47:31 PM »

KLASS...check basket please...Des...TY...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #632 on: June 17, 2008, 01:48:34 PM »

In that link www.leue-photo.com  on photo 99, it shows people snuba snorkling on DePalm Island and they are tied with ropes like the dead guy yesterday. 

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #633 on: June 17, 2008, 02:10:58 PM »

well, if i was just bound and determined to go on a cruise now, i'd have to wear a bulletproof vest, combat helmet, and personal flotation device 24 hours a day.  better safe than sorry.
dennisintn
Maggie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #634 on: June 17, 2008, 02:15:09 PM »

I've always thought the cruise ships were incredibly vulnerable...children have instructions "NO CRUISES" since 9/11.

"Well behaved women seldom make history..." - Eleanor Roosevelt
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #635 on: June 17, 2008, 02:20:09 PM »

o/t real quick

I can't believe it!!! Up to $675.00!!!
My goal was $1000.00 in the Race For The Cure.

Just a little farther to go if anyone can help!!

I found a pink shirt this morning...one of those ones that absorbs sweat...so I won't even stink!!! lol

Now have to find iron-on letters to honor my heroes!!!

Still thinking of hopping in the van right after and driving up to DC for the protest on Sunday...we'll see how much energy I have left!!! lol

A big thank you to all the Monkeys!!!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #636 on: June 17, 2008, 02:22:46 PM »

In that link www.leue-photo.com  on photo 99, it shows people snuba snorkling on DePalm Island and they are tied with ropes like the dead guy yesterday. 

Yes they do have ropes similar to the yellow.  Here's someones online album Snuba in Aruba:

http://katys-porch.com/day3.htm

dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #637 on: June 17, 2008, 02:27:09 PM »

[

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap_travel/20080616/ap_tr_ge/travel_caribbean_tourism_woes

Story from UK: Muslim terrorists planned to attack cruise ship in Caribbean

http://www.people.co.uk/news/tm_headline=wills-terror-attack&method=full&objectid=20607595&siteid=93463-name_page.html
[/quote]

[/quote]

well, if i was just bound and determined to go on a cruise now, i'd have to wear a bulletproof vest, combat helmet, and personal flotation device 24 hours a day.  better safe than sorry.
dennisintn
[/quote]

did i mention i'd also be sleeping in the lifeboats?
dennisintn
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #638 on: June 17, 2008, 02:29:34 PM »

Yes they do have ropes similar to the yellow.  Here's someones online album Snuba in Aruba:

http://katys-porch.com/day3.htm

but why don't they know who the poor guy is then? You would think if he just went out for a day of diving...someone would report him missing after say...the first day or two???!!!

I think it is something more sinister...poor soul may he rest in peace!!

dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #639 on: June 17, 2008, 02:29:52 PM »

hmmm, sounds like one of the snorkeling tours either lost a swimmer and didn't notice, or have kept it really quiet and away from the news media.
dennisintn
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.