March 28, 2024, 05:05:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #758 6/14 - 6/18/08  (Read 258947 times)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #100 on: June 14, 2008, 06:26:58 PM »

For medical assistance ALL hotels have a doctor on call 24 hours a day; check with the front desk. Aruba has a first class hospital just a few minutes from the hotel sector and an emergency room staffed 24 hrs. Tel. (297) 587-4300.

Dr. Horacio Oduber Hospital
Sasakiweg, Aruba.
Tel: (297) 587-4300 Fax: (297) 587-3348
Hotels have medical doctors and dentists on call. Appointments can be made through your hotel

First man who answered the phone said that currently there is on one American in the hospital...and it is a man...he then transfered me to emergency room...man there on the phone said he cannot tell me anything...I must call the ALE with any questions...hmmmmmmmmm...so the games begin...

Destiny...

Patient privacy and all.  I have a feeling the ALE is going to be fielding a lot of questions very soon.  Bet the scramble is on at Rudy's house.

The poor woman who was assaulted will be at the center of a huge inquiry.  I hope that she is ready and has some support.

Do you think I should not make anymore calls?
JMO -- we need to call someone on the island who we TRUST ( ) who can immediately assist/protect this woman!!!!!

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #101 on: June 14, 2008, 06:28:26 PM »

I we can get her name...we can call the FBI...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #102 on: June 14, 2008, 06:32:09 PM »

Brenda is going to comp us to goodies when we get there....LOL...

Free drink tickets no doubt so you'll get drunk and the locals can rape have sex with you. That's the game in Aruba, that's why they pour free whiskey down the tourists throats by the gallon at bars like Carlos & Charlies and Moombas, so the locals can get a free rape free sex and take pictures too. out of it.

Dayhiker...

POV - "free rape" should be "free sex"

Is there a warning for the locals too?

Maybe they should just "cut to the chase" and hand out these

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #103 on: June 14, 2008, 06:33:13 PM »

The Officer from ALE told me she was not raped...she wanted it from all 3 guys...she only got mad when they photographed her...and reported it after the fact because she was mad...

This is total BS, they have no respect for woman and  to post her picture in the paper is BS.
I'm just glad she is alive.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #104 on: June 14, 2008, 06:35:25 PM »

Rather than have the victim's name, I would prefer to have the perps names. I am sure she needs time to deal with what has happened & get her backbone built up to be able to withstand the garbage Aruba will throw at her. I hope she knows about Natalee & contacts Beth for support. If she happens to read here, I hope she knows the monkeys will stand with her too.

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #105 on: June 14, 2008, 06:37:04 PM »

San  

Destiny - it's a waste of time to call Moomba's.  I don't think the hospital or ALE should be giving you the tourists name (not saying they won't screw up and give it to you though)  Patient privacy and all.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #106 on: June 14, 2008, 06:37:10 PM »

I we can get her name...we can call the FBI...

FBI can't do $hit... she left the USA.
 She has no rights in Aruba she will be classified as a drunk woman who wanted  to have sex with three men.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #107 on: June 14, 2008, 06:37:29 PM »

For medical assistance ALL hotels have a doctor on call 24 hours a day; check with the front desk. Aruba has a first class hospital just a few minutes from the hotel sector and an emergency room staffed 24 hrs. Tel. (297) 587-4300.

Sasakiweg, Aruba.
Hotels have medical doctors and dentists on call. Appointments can be made through your hotel

First man who answered the phone said that currently there is on one American in the hospital...and it is a man...he then transfered me to emergency room...man there on the phone said he cannot tell me anything...I must call the ALE with any questions...hmmmmmmmmm...so the games begin...

Destiny...

Patient privacy and all.  I have a feeling the ALE is going to be fielding a lot of questions very soon.  Bet the scramble is on at Rudy's house.

The poor woman who was assaulted will be at the center of a huge inquiry.  I hope that she is ready and has some support.

JMO -- we need to call someone on the island who we TRUST ( ) who can immediately assist/protect this woman!!!!!

There is no one on that island that will protect this woman.  If someone comes forward it is for a reason and the reason is to get info for Aruba.  JMO.

This woman needs to come back to the states and go all over the TV and tell what happened.
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #108 on: June 14, 2008, 06:40:34 PM »

The Officer from ALE told me she was not raped...she wanted it from all 3 guys...she only got mad when they photographed her...and reported it after the fact because she was mad...

This is total BS, they have no respect for woman and  to post her picture in the paper is BS.
I'm just glad she is alive.

This reminds me of the mother that was photo'd as she went looking for her daughter...media show.

Maybe the three males didn't have permission to photograph her?  How long is "after the fact"? 

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #109 on: June 14, 2008, 06:41:56 PM »

Sasakiweg, Aruba.

Destiny...

Helen ... you are so right.  Aruba is going into damage control at this moment and ... Rudy Croes is in full command.

I pray that the victim's Mother will take the reins and ... something akin to Beth Holloway ... will refuse to be intimidated by the "powers that be" in Aruba and ... will "publicly" demand justice for her daughter.

Sandy ... contacting Kimberly, Greta and Geraldo ...

Your actions may be the catalyst which will prevent the crime against this girl from becoming a coverup.  Your actions may be the catalyst that will provide the support which will give the victim the required strength to follow through and ... not retreat.

Thank you Sandy.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #110 on: June 14, 2008, 06:42:55 PM »

On the other hand San...the more Arubans in official positions that know...she is being watched like a hawk by others...the less chance of something bad happening to her...and we can let her know...when she gets back...that we back her up...but that's just how my little mind works...but, I'll stop making calls...the last call I was going to make was to Moombas...the last place she was seen, leaving with 3 guys...but I won't do that....Moombas must know her name...because the ALE did go and talk with them after her report....but I won't call...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #111 on: June 14, 2008, 06:44:10 PM »

Sasakiweg, Aruba.

Destiny...

There is no one on that island that will protect this woman.  If someone comes forward it is for a reason and the reason is to get info for Aruba.  JMO.

This woman needs to come back to the states and go all over the TV and tell what happened.
Ya think Renfro has volunteered her help yet???

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #112 on: June 14, 2008, 06:45:23 PM »

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #113 on: June 14, 2008, 06:48:15 PM »

good point

probably offering a few weeks free vacation back to Arapist Island for next year. That's how stooopid they think we are.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #114 on: June 14, 2008, 06:48:20 PM »

Hello Monkeys!!
No time to catch up...just taking a quick break at work...Snoopy's beautiful daughter and son-in-law are house hunting!!! We found a terrific one!!! Heading back down to show the in-laws!! Say a prayer for them!! It is a terrific house!!!

o/t real quick.

Thank you thank you Monkeys for your generous donations to the Race for the Cure!!!

Posted an update in the thread Klaas started for me. You all are simply the best!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #115 on: June 14, 2008, 06:49:34 PM »

I can hear it now-

that's not how the mother of a raped girl should act

GAK!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #116 on: June 14, 2008, 06:52:36 PM »

Sasakiweg, Aruba.

Destiny...

Helen ... you are so right.  Aruba is going into damage control at this moment and ... Rudy Croes is in full command.

I pray that the victim's Mother will take the reins and ... something akin to Beth Holloway ... will refuse to be intimidated by the "powers that be" in Aruba and ... will "publicly" demand justice for her daughter.

Sandy ... contacting Kimberly, Greta and Geraldo ...

Your actions may be the catalyst which will prevent the crime against this girl from becoming a coverup.  Your actions may be the catalyst that will provide the support which will give the victim the required strength to follow through and ... not retreat.

Thank you Sandy.

Janet

I hope that this woman has the stregnth to do what she must all the time knowing that this is something very difficult to do. I am sure she does not want her situation to be repeated, and I am glad she went to the hospital.I wish that there is some sort of rape counseling she could get.     Damm Aruba
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #117 on: June 14, 2008, 07:00:01 PM »

The very fact the lady made a police report & went to the hospital leads me to believe nothing was consentual. I agree with Sandy, DAMN that island full of criminals, rapists & murderers.

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #118 on: June 14, 2008, 07:09:08 PM »

Sasakiweg, Aruba.

Destiny...

Hey Destiny,

I think you have done a great job and have kept this news story from being swept under the rug and completely covered up. 

I think the victim of rape deserves the opportunity to deal with it as best they can and in their own time, but at least she is alive and went to the hospital.   I hope they did a tox screen and don't lose the results.  I am much more interested in getting the names of the suspects than the victim.  While her picture has been splashed about the news in Aruba, I'm sure we'll get the initials of the suspects, a bunch of scrambled up names that are all spelled wrong, and no pictures of them. 

I'm just feeling for the victim, that's all.  If she's really strong, maybe she'll be willing to talk to the media.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #119 on: June 14, 2008, 07:10:31 PM »

They have probably gotten the three males together so they can get their story straight. They don't do any honest police work. They should have seperated the three bastards and interrogated them.

Yep, this girl's mother needs to get her off the island and they need to come to the U.S. and let the U.S. media put them on trial in the court of public opinion. Aruba will do nothing to help her, they are already trying to damage her reputation just like they tried to do with Natalee.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.