April 18, 2024, 11:32:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #758 6/14 - 6/18/08  (Read 260586 times)
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #120 on: June 14, 2008, 07:15:37 PM »

The very fact the lady made a police report & went to the hospital leads me to believe nothing was consentual. I agree with Sandy, DAMN that island full of criminals, rapists & murderers.

The fact that they don't take this girl seriously and are already spinning in favor of the three suspects tells you that is business as usual on Aruba. This girl can sink that island when she returns.

Joran admitted to raping Natalee under the terms and definitions of Dutch law and they did nothing. They are trying to pull the same shit again.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #121 on: June 14, 2008, 07:15:56 PM »

There is no one on that island that will protect this woman.  If someone comes forward it is for a reason and the reason is to get info for Aruba.  JMO.

This woman needs to come back to the states and go all over the TV and tell what happened.

They have probably gotten the three males together so they can get their story straight. They don't do any honest police work. They should have seperated the three bastards and interrogated them.

Yep, this girl's mother needs to get her off the island and they need to come to the U.S. and let the U.S. media put them on trial in the court of public opinion. Aruba will do nothing to help her, they are already trying to damage her reputation just like they tried to do with Natalee.

Dennis Jacobs will tell them all in a room OK boys this is what we did for Joran and the Kalpoes.  Do as we say and nothing will happen.  Make sure you get your stories straight.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #122 on: June 14, 2008, 07:18:20 PM »

The very fact the lady made a police report & went to the hospital leads me to believe nothing was consentual. I agree with Sandy, DAMN that island full of criminals, rapists & murderers.

The fact that they don't take this girl seriously and are already spinning in favor of the three suspects tells you that is business as usual on Aruba. This girl can sink that island when she returns.

Joran admitted to raping Natalee under the terms and definitions of Dutch law and they did nothing. They are trying to pull the same shit again.

If they say she was that drunk she was in no condition to agree to anything.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2008, 07:19:55 PM by San » Logged
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #123 on: June 14, 2008, 07:20:34 PM »

This article should be sent to the NYDaily news.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #124 on: June 14, 2008, 07:20:45 PM »

There is no one on that island that will protect this woman.  If someone comes forward it is for a reason and the reason is to get info for Aruba.  JMO.

This woman needs to come back to the states and go all over the TV and tell what happened.

They have probably gotten the three males together so they can get their story straight. They don't do any honest police work. They should have seperated the three bastards and interrogated them.

Yep, this girl's mother needs to get her off the island and they need to come to the U.S. and let the U.S. media put them on trial in the court of public opinion. Aruba will do nothing to help her, they are already trying to damage her reputation just like they tried to do with Natalee.

Dennis Jacobs will tell them all in a room OK boys this is what we did for Joran and the Kalpoes.  Do as we say and nothing will happen.  Make sure you get your stories straight.

Yep San, and nothing will happen. In the U.S. this girl would have been taken seriously. Not on Aruba. Watch this play out, Aruba government and their Dutch judges will find a way not to convict anybody. That's their MO.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #125 on: June 14, 2008, 07:28:34 PM »

Lets hope when she gets home to the USA we will here the real story.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #126 on: June 14, 2008, 07:30:49 PM »

Someone should post this on Greta's blog

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #127 on: June 14, 2008, 07:32:58 PM »

On the other hand San...the more Arubans in official positions that know...she is being watched like a hawk by others...the less chance of something bad happening to her...and we can let her know...when she gets back...that we back her up...but that's just how my little mind works...but, I'll stop making calls...the last call I was going to make was to Moombas...the last place she was seen, leaving with 3 guys...but I won't do that....Moombas must know her name...because the ALE did go and talk with them after her report....but I won't call...

Destiny - You have done absolutely the correct things by making the contacts that you made.  We don't know who the other woman was in the picture.  Most likely, she's a female ALE officer.  This American woman might be on that island by herself.  She has obviously made the choice to be public about what happened, because she filed charges against the three men.  This is a very courageous woman and I think that she needs our help.  She needs a very strong support system.  Right now, we need to let ALE, AHATA, the press, the hotels, and the people of Aruba know that American citizens are watching from the get go.  They need to know that we aren't going to be suckered into the same game that Aruba played before.  They are no doubt bullying this newest victim, humiliating her, and pushing her to drop charges.  She needs to know that there is a force behind her that ALE and AHATA have already learned that they don't want to confront.  We need to find someone on Aruba who can find this woman and give direct help.  Does anyone know anyone who would help?
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #128 on: June 14, 2008, 07:44:43 PM »

On the other hand San...the more Arubans in official positions that know...she is being watched like a hawk by others...the less chance of something bad happening to her...and we can let her know...when she gets back...that we back her up...but that's just how my little mind works...but, I'll stop making calls...the last call I was going to make was to Moombas...the last place she was seen, leaving with 3 guys...but I won't do that....Moombas must know her name...because the ALE did go and talk with them after her report....but I won't call...

Destiny - You have done absolutely the correct things by making the contacts that you made.  We don't know who the other woman was in the picture.  Most likely, she's a female ALE officer.  This American woman might be on that island by herself.  She has obviously made the choice to be public about what happened, because she filed charges against the three men.  This is a very courageous woman and I think that she needs our help.  She needs a very strong support system.  Right now, we need to let ALE, AHATA, the press, the hotels, and the people of Aruba know that American citizens are watching from the get go.  They need to know that we aren't going to be suckered into the same game that Aruba played before.  They are no doubt bullying this newest victim, humiliating her, and pushing her to drop charges.  She needs to know that there is a force behind her that ALE and AHATA have already learned that they don't want to confront.  We need to find someone on Aruba who can find this woman and give direct help.  Does anyone know anyone who would help?

I'm sure the international friends of Aruba have their moles in place.

This girl needs to not drop these charges and come home and get a lawyer.  There aren't any lawyers in Aruba who can help her.  They are all on one side and that is Aruba.  Whether you are the attorney for the victim or the perps they are all the the same side and will make sure the Arubans get off.

The only time it worked was when they wrongly accused the security guards and that is because they lived in Aruba and the world was watching.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #129 on: June 14, 2008, 07:44:52 PM »

Here was Aruba's ONLY golden opportunity to do things "right". They could have mobilized their crack ALE staff to show the world they take tourists safety seriously. They could try to show the world that the Natalee Holloway situation was a "fluke", once in a lifetime aborration. They could have shown they have a heart. They could have gotten it right this time. They could have.........................................

(they didn't/won't)

SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #130 on: June 14, 2008, 07:46:53 PM »

I think this is the Oduber Hospital. I remember it being near the tip of the island where the hotels stop and Aruba becomes industrial.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #131 on: June 14, 2008, 07:47:57 PM »

Thanks Sunfreak!
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #132 on: June 14, 2008, 07:49:20 PM »

The newspaper article really bothers me.  Three Aruban men just happened to pick up a strange American woman in a popular bar, and this woman just happened to sexually desire all three of them, and the three men just happened to have photographic equipment with them on the beach.  I don't think so, not even for a second do I buy into this scenario.  This is drug, rape, and tape.  It's the popular Aruban male game.  Aruba hasn't learned a damn thing from Natalee's tragedy.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #133 on: June 14, 2008, 07:52:52 PM »

The people who are promoting tourism on Aruba need to stand back a minute and see how their response looks to others. First, they say "Come to our happy island. Eat, drink (lots and lots), and be merry." Then, when one of the tourists is attacked, they say "It's her own fault. She drank too much."

Hmmmm.....

I Stand With The Girl
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #134 on: June 14, 2008, 07:55:56 PM »

From the previous thread - tourist rape victim:

The article Rob posted (above, this page ... )

http://www.awe24.com/

AUTORIDAD TA INVESTIGANDO UN CASO SERIO DI VIOLACION DI UN TURISTA DIABIERNA MADRUGA

Un turista, cu ta hospeda na un hotel na Eagle Beach, den oranan di diabierna madruga, a ser viola sexualmente. Esaki sigur no ta un bon propaganda pa nos industria turistico. Di acuerdo cu e informacionnan cu nos a haya, despues cu ayera mainta, e victima a ser hiba Hospital pa un chequeo medico pa confirma e hecho di violacion. KZP y Cuerpo di Recherche ta investigando e caso aki. No ta conoci, si e dama a keda viola riba beach dilanti di su hotel, of  ta den kamber di su hotel.

Online Pap translation:

autoridad is investigando one caso earnest of violacion of one tourist diabierna madruga

one tourist, cu is hospeda at one hotel at eagle beach, in oranan of diabierna madruga, owing to being viola sexualmente. this assure do not one good propaganda for we industry turistico. of acuerdo cu the informacionnan cu we owing to achieve, after cu yesterday morning, the victima owing to being take away hospital for one chequeo medico for confirma the mature of violacion. kzp y cuerpo of recherche is investigando the caso here. do not conoci, if the lady owing to stay viola on beach fast of his hotel, or is in bedroom of his hotel.

So this is this is saying that a tourist was sexually attacked and that it's not good propaganda for the tourist industry?

it says exactly that

here are the images - looks like the police just dropped her off at the hospital

I'm sure she got real good care over that the Oduber hospital, and I'm sure the rape kid was not compromised, and I'm sure the DNA was preserved.

Posted by Destiny in the previous thread:

KLAAS...just got off the phone...you are not gonna believe this!!!  Please promise me that you will take this over to the new thread, when you lock this one K?

Straight from the mouth of the ALE...The rape victim is a US/American tourist...early 30's...staying at Holiday Inn...went to Moombas Bar...there ALE said she got very drunk...then left with THREE guys and went to the beach with them at night...TO HAVE SEX WITH THEM...sheesh...

This part reels my mind!!!...ALE told me she wanted to have sex with all 3 of the guys...sworn statements from the guys are all the same to this account...the American tourist woman only got mad when the 3 guys started taking pictures of her...so she has filed a false report to get the 3 guys in trouble...I DON'T FU*KIN' BELIEVE IT!!!

Also...they are trying to talk her out of filing charges against the 3 guys...but, she wants to pursue the charges...but...ALE told me that she got herself into this situation by getting drunk at Moombas...and leaving with 3 guys she didn't know...and ALE told me she wanted to have sex with all 3 of them...

Klaas...I will send to your banana basket the name and number of the ALE dude who told me all of this...

Destiny

I will give this a little bump for those just peeking in...

I wonder if she was be tested for STDs?  Did she just wake up on the beach?  I have to wonder at the 'rest of the story'.

It looks like it is daylight in those pictures, and I have to wonder at the timimg.

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #135 on: June 14, 2008, 07:56:22 PM »

Destiny - You have done absolutely the correct things by making the contacts that you made.  We don't know who the other woman was in the picture.  Most likely, she's a female ALE officer.  This American woman might be on that island by herself.  She has obviously made the choice to be public about what happened, because she filed charges against the three men.  This is a very courageous woman and I think that she needs our help.  She needs a very strong support system.  Right now, we need to let ALE, AHATA, the press, the hotels, and the people of Aruba know that American citizens are watching from the get go.  They need to know that we aren't going to be suckered into the same game that Aruba played before. They are no doubt bullying this newest victim, humiliating her, and pushing her to drop charges.  She needs to know that there is a force behind her that ALE and AHATA have already learned that they don't want to confront.  We need to find someone on Aruba who can find this woman and give direct help.  Does anyone know anyone who would help?

You are so right about this, SS.  And the fact that this woman went to the police and the hospital demonstrates that she is serious. 

I'm glad that because of Destiny's calls, they know we are aware and watching.

Wreck, you are right about the ALE.  The last three years have taught them NOTHING.

Lala's has notified CAPS, so let's hope there is some help on the island.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #136 on: June 14, 2008, 08:03:19 PM »

The newspaper article really bothers me.  Three Aruban men just happened to pick up a strange American woman in a popular bar, and this woman just happened to sexually desire all three of them, and the three men just happened to have photographic equipment with them on the beach.  I don't think so, not even for a second do I buy into this scenario.  This is drug, rape, and tape.  It's the popular Aruban male game.  Aruba hasn't learned a damn thing from Natalee's tragedy.

They kidnapped her.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #137 on: June 14, 2008, 08:04:23 PM »

Here was Aruba's ONLY golden opportunity to do things "right". They could have mobilized their crack ALE staff to show the world they take tourists safety seriously. They could try to show the world that the Natalee Holloway situation was a "fluke", once in a lifetime aborration. They could have shown they have a heart. They could have gotten it right this time. They could have........................................

(they didn't/won't)

This is their typical kneejerk reaction to a female victim. I said it earlier, this is an island dominated by Dutch males and women don't count for shit to them. Throw in their precious tourism and their first response is to blame the victim. We are watching the same scenario play out as it did in Natalee's case. This is all they know how to do, they don't learn their lessons well.

Best thing that can happen here is to let the U.S. media jerk another knot in their heads.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #138 on: June 14, 2008, 08:08:28 PM »

The people who are promoting tourism on Aruba need to stand back a minute and see how their response looks to others. First, they say "Come to our happy island. Eat, drink (lots and lots), and be merry." Then, when one of the tourists is attacked, they say "It's her own fault. She drank too much."

Hmmmm.....

Look at the photos of the bartenders holding the girls' heads back and pouring free drinks down their throats. This is the REAL ARUBA. Somebody needs to send some of these photos to Greta.

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #139 on: June 14, 2008, 08:08:39 PM »

Flashback Flashback Flashback
Anyone remember this person allegedy LVR but then later thought to be one Brandon Pieterz?

http://tinyurl.com/56lmuw

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.