March 28, 2024, 10:55:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #758 6/14 - 6/18/08  (Read 258917 times)
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #140 on: June 14, 2008, 08:08:43 PM »

The dark haired woman looks like she is holding her hip in all of the pictures.  I wonder if the three men hurt her.
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #141 on: June 14, 2008, 08:09:58 PM »

What is the news source for this article/picture?

Was this woman alone?  With a group?  Maybe she missed her flight home?

Any other media pick up the story?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #142 on: June 14, 2008, 08:10:54 PM »

Next thing we will here is that they said the girl said they are slaves where she comes from and her mother was hitler's sister.
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #143 on: June 14, 2008, 08:11:38 PM »

This story certainly won't be "good tourism propaganda" for the Caribbean trade show in DC.

Where's J4N?

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #144 on: June 14, 2008, 08:11:46 PM »

The newspaper article really bothers me.  Three Aruban men just happened to pick up a strange American woman in a popular bar, and this woman just happened to sexually desire all three of them, and the three men just happened to have photographic equipment with them on the beach.  I don't think so, not even for a second do I buy into this scenario.  This is drug, rape, and tape.  It's the popular Aruban male game.  Aruba hasn't learned a damn thing from Natalee's tragedy.

Where is Hans Mos? Probably holed up in some backroom with the AHATA gang figuring out how they can spin the Dutch legal system so that it fails this girl.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #145 on: June 14, 2008, 08:12:28 PM »

Flashback Flashback Flashback
Anyone remember this person allegedy LVR but then later thought to be one Brandon Pieterz?

http://tinyurl.com/56lmuw

Yes, that's the first thing I thought of.  I'm sure we will be told that it's a common name   
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #146 on: June 14, 2008, 08:12:47 PM »

On the other hand San...the more Arubans in official positions that know...she is being watched like a hawk by others...the less chance of something bad happening to her...and we can let her know...when she gets back...that we back her up...but that's just how my little mind works...but, I'll stop making calls...the last call I was going to make was to Moombas...the last place she was seen, leaving with 3 guys...but I won't do that....Moombas must know her name...because the ALE did go and talk with them after her report....but I won't call...

Destiny - You have done absolutely the correct things by making the contacts that you made.  We don't know who the other woman was in the picture.  Most likely, she's a female ALE officer.  This American woman might be on that island by herself.  She has obviously made the choice to be public about what happened, because she filed charges against the three men.  This is a very courageous woman and I think that she needs our help.  She needs a very strong support system.  Right now, we need to let ALE, AHATA, the press, the hotels, and the people of Aruba know that American citizens are watching from the get go.  They need to know that we aren't going to be suckered into the same game that Aruba played before. They are no doubt bullying this newest victim, humiliating her, and pushing her to drop charges.  She needs to know that there is a force behind her that ALE and AHATA have already learned that they don't want to confront.  We need to find someone on Aruba who can find this woman and give direct help.  Does anyone know anyone who would help?

You are so right about this, SS.  And the fact that this woman went to the police and the hospital demonstrates that she is serious. 

I'm glad that because of Destiny's calls, they know we are aware and watching.

Wreck, you are right about the ALE.  The last three years have taught them NOTHING.

Lala's has notified CAPS, so let's hope there is some help on the island.

Too late all...already called Moombas...got a first name from Bar Manager...got his name too...he said she had been there every evening until 3 nights ago...he did confirm that she left with 3 local guys...he said he didn't know their names...he did ask me if I was her Mother...strange huh....I told him no...just a friend..that she had left me a VM to call her...he did confirm that the ALE did come in with questions about the incident...and that she was staying at the Holiday Inn...I'll email the first name to Klaas...Bar Manager also confirmed her age as very early 30's...my bad...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #147 on: June 14, 2008, 08:13:10 PM »

The newspaper article really bothers me.  Three Aruban men just happened to pick up a strange American woman in a popular bar, and this woman just happened to sexually desire all three of them, and the three men just happened to have photographic equipment with them on the beach.  I don't think so, not even for a second do I buy into this scenario.  This is drug, rape, and tape.  It's the popular Aruban male game.  Aruba hasn't learned a damn thing from Natalee's tragedy.

Where is Hans Mos? Probably holed up in some backroom with the AHATA gang figuring out how they can spin the Dutch legal system so that it fails this girl.

Han's first question.  Were any of them Dutch   
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #148 on: June 14, 2008, 08:14:07 PM »

Flashback Flashback Flashback
Anyone remember this person allegedy LVR but then later thought to be one Brandon Pieterz?

http://tinyurl.com/56lmuw

Yes, that's the first thing I thought of.  I'm sure we will be told that it's a common name   

So true.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #149 on: June 14, 2008, 08:14:38 PM »

The source is awe24.  They seem to publish more of the police activity and car accidents, sooner than the other online resources.  The other sites haven't picked up on the story yet and I don't know if they will.  If they do it probably won't be until tomorrow or Monday.

Scroll down for the story:

http://www.awe24.com/
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #150 on: June 14, 2008, 08:16:40 PM »

The Officer from ALE told me she was not raped...she wanted it from all 3 guys...she only got mad when they photographed her...and reported it after the fact because she was mad...

This is total BS, they have no respect for woman and  to post her picture in the paper is BS.
I'm just glad she is alive.

This reminds me of the mother that was photo'd as she went looking for her daughter...media show.

Maybe the three males didn't have permission to photograph her?  How long is "after the fact"? 

"after the fact" is anytime after the rape occurred.  on aruba, in order for the judicial system to function properly, rapes must be reported before they occur so there can be a judge or at least a prosecutor on site to protect the  rapists from any undue resistance or violence by the victim.  it's aruba, you know.
dennisintn
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #151 on: June 14, 2008, 08:20:30 PM »

Destiny - check your email regarding Moomba's. 
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #152 on: June 14, 2008, 08:21:17 PM »

On the other hand San...the more Arubans in official positions that know...she is being watched like a hawk by others...the less chance of something bad happening to her...and we can let her know...when she gets back...that we back her up...but that's just how my little mind works...but, I'll stop making calls...the last call I was going to make was to Moombas...the last place she was seen, leaving with 3 guys...but I won't do that....Moombas must know her name...because the ALE did go and talk with them after her report....but I won't call...

Destiny - You have done absolutely the correct things by making the contacts that you made.  We don't know who the other woman was in the picture.  Most likely, she's a female ALE officer.  This American woman might be on that island by herself.  She has obviously made the choice to be public about what happened, because she filed charges against the three men.  This is a very courageous woman and I think that she needs our help.  She needs a very strong support system.  Right now, we need to let ALE, AHATA, the press, the hotels, and the people of Aruba know that American citizens are watching from the get go.  They need to know that we aren't going to be suckered into the same game that Aruba played before. They are no doubt bullying this newest victim, humiliating her, and pushing her to drop charges.  She needs to know that there is a force behind her that ALE and AHATA have already learned that they don't want to confront.  We need to find someone on Aruba who can find this woman and give direct help.  Does anyone know anyone who would help?

You are so right about this, SS.  And the fact that this woman went to the police and the hospital demonstrates that she is serious. 

I'm glad that because of Destiny's calls, they know we are aware and watching.

Wreck, you are right about the ALE.  The last three years have taught them NOTHING.

Lala's has notified CAPS, so let's hope there is some help on the island.

Too late all...already called Moombas...got a first name from Bar Manager...got his name too...he said she had been there every evening until 3 nights ago...he did confirm that she left with 3 local guys...he said he didn't know their names...he did ask me if I was her Mother...strange huh....I told him no...just a friend..that she had left me a VM to call her...he did confirm that the ALE did come in with questions about the incident...and that she was staying at the Holiday Inn...I'll email the first name to Klaas...Bar Manager also confirmed her age as very early 30's...my bad...

Not bad, Destiny.  The story's already out.  It's only a matter of time once a report is made. 

Maybe we will learn more about what actually happened, and how the ALE is handling it.

For starters, did they manage to confiscate the camera(s)?

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #153 on: June 14, 2008, 08:24:01 PM »

KLAAS 2 IN BANANA BASKET...URGENT...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #154 on: June 14, 2008, 08:28:19 PM »

For medical assistance ALL hotels have a doctor on call 24 hours a day; check with the front desk. Aruba has a first class hospital just a few minutes from the hotel sector and an emergency room staffed 24 hrs. Tel. (297) 587-4300.

Dr. Horacio Oduber Hospital
Sasakiweg, Aruba.
Tel: (297) 587-4300 Fax: (297) 587-3348
Hotels have medical doctors and dentists on call. Appointments can be made through your hotel

First man who answered the phone said that currently there is on one American in the hospital...and it is a man...he then transfered me to emergency room...man there on the phone said he cannot tell me anything...I must call the ALE with any questions...hmmmmmmmmm...so the games begin...

Destiny...

No that is the way it would be anywhere. No information can be given. It sounds as though things are as strict in the ER there as here. We are not even allowed to tell a caller if a particular patient is in the ER.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #155 on: June 14, 2008, 08:31:31 PM »

The Officer from ALE told me she was not raped...she wanted it from all 3 guys...she only got mad when they photographed her...and reported it after the fact because she was mad...

This is total BS, they have no respect for woman and  to post her picture in the paper is BS.
I'm just glad she is alive.

This reminds me of the mother that was photo'd as she went looking for her daughter...media show.

Maybe the three males didn't have permission to photograph her?  How long is "after the fact"? 

"after the fact" is anytime after the rape occurred.  on aruba, in order for the judicial system to function properly, rapes must be reported before they occur so there can be a judge or at least a prosecutor on site to protect the  rapists from any undue resistance or violence by the victim.  it's aruba, you know.
dennisintn

Yes, I've read something like that before.  hmm...  have to ensure they do not violate suspect rights...privacy, etc.

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #156 on: June 14, 2008, 08:53:19 PM »

dennisintn

Dutch judge will say the three suspects had no way of knowing she was drunk so they are the real victims. Judge will order the girl arrested and held for the maximum 121 days until she apologizes to the three men for taking advantage of them. That's the way their system works.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #157 on: June 14, 2008, 08:56:11 PM »

The source is awe24.  They seem to publish more of the police activity and car accidents, sooner than the other online resources.  The other sites haven't picked up on the story yet and I don't know if they will.  If they do it probably won't be until tomorrow or Monday.

Scroll down for the story:

http://www.awe24.com/

Klaas, when did we first see this story hit? TIA.

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #158 on: June 14, 2008, 09:03:43 PM »

dennisintn

Dutch judge will say the three suspects had no way of knowing she was drunk so they are the real victims. Judge will order the girl arrested and held for the maximum 121 days until she apologizes to the three men for taking advantage of them. That's the way their system works.

Does it indicate anywhere if the three men were locals or tourists?  Students from Holland?

How far is Moombas from the Red Light district?  Maybe the three men were confused or lost?

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #159 on: June 14, 2008, 09:07:31 PM »

Arrests on suspicions?

Where has this young woman been and for how long?

Was she being held by ALE? 

Held long enough to get stories from the suspects, arrests, and THEN taken to the hospital?

Maybe 24-48 hours later?  Long enough to lose any chemical traces lingering in her blood? 

BAC anyone?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.