March 29, 2024, 01:48:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #758 6/14 - 6/18/08  (Read 258978 times)
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #160 on: June 14, 2008, 09:11:00 PM »

"after the fact" is anytime after the rape occurred.  on aruba, in order for the judicial system to function properly, rapes must be reported before they occur so there can be a judge or at least a prosecutor on site to protect the  rapists from any undue resistance or violence by the victim.  it's aruba, you know.
dennisintn

Dutch judge will say the three suspects had no way of knowing she was drunk so they are the real victims. Judge will order the girl arrested and held for the maximum 121 days until she apologizes to the three men for taking advantage of them. That's the way their system works.

Does it indicate anywhere if the three men were locals or tourists?  Students from Holland?

How far is Moombas from the Red Light district?  Maybe the three men were confused or lost?

Moomba's is quite a distance from the Red Light district (San Nichols area), which is down by the refinery.   IMO, the three men knew exactly what they were doing, just as Joran and the Kalpoes did.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #161 on: June 14, 2008, 09:12:05 PM »

Arrests on suspicions?

Where has this young woman been and for how long?

Was she being held by ALE? 

Held long enough to get stories from the suspects, arrests, and THEN taken to the hospital?

Maybe 24-48 hours later?  Long enough to lose any chemical traces lingering in her blood? 

BAC anyone?
If you go back to page 1 of this thread and read Destiny's post -- you will know what we know. Everything else is speculation at this point. 

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #162 on: June 14, 2008, 09:12:19 PM »

"after the fact" is anytime after the rape occurred.  on aruba, in order for the judicial system to function properly, rapes must be reported before they occur so there can be a judge or at least a prosecutor on site to protect the  rapists from any undue resistance or violence by the victim.  it's aruba, you know.
dennisintn

Dutch judge will say the three suspects had no way of knowing she was drunk so they are the real victims. Judge will order the girl arrested and held for the maximum 121 days until she apologizes to the three men for taking advantage of them. That's the way their system works.

Does it indicate anywhere if the three men were locals or tourists?  Students from Holland?

How far is Moombas from the Red Light district?  Maybe the three men were confused or lost?

They were locals

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #163 on: June 14, 2008, 09:19:47 PM »

dennisintn

Moomba's is quite a distance from the Red Light district (San Nichols area), which is down by the refinery.   IMO, the three men knew exactly what they were doing, just as Joran and the Kalpoes did.

Exactly Pita. 
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #164 on: June 14, 2008, 09:22:35 PM »

They were locals

Only way Aruba can keep these rapes from happening is to create local-free zones for the tourists to be totally isolated from the Aruban and Dutch males. The way it is set up now bars like Carlos & Charlies are setting up the locals to rape the tourist girls by pouring drinks and drugs down their throats.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #165 on: June 14, 2008, 09:30:52 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/06/14/aruba-tourist-woman-reports-rape-in-aruba-on-eagle-beach/

Aruba: Tourist Woman Reports Rape in Aruba on Eagle Beach
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #166 on: June 14, 2008, 09:32:04 PM »

The dark haired woman looks like she is holding her hip in all of the pictures.  I wonder if the three men hurt her.

I thought it looked like she was holding up her pants, you know the pants she ripped from herself when she attacked those 3 innocent local males.    That place becomes more of a cesspool by the minute second.
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #167 on: June 14, 2008, 09:36:08 PM »

They were locals

Only way Aruba can keep these rapes from happening is to create local-free zones for the tourists to be totally isolated from the Aruban and Dutch males. The way it is set up now bars like Carlos & Charlies are setting up the locals to rape the tourist girls by pouring drinks and drugs down their throats.

Yes, maybe the bars are where the finger is pointing.  Maybe they set  up the suspect males by over serving tourist females? 

I wonder if the local bars have to get permits to serve alcohol?  I wonder if the local community can have the permit revoked?

Maybe make the district and "alcohol free zone"?  Food, soft drinks, and dancing only?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #168 on: June 14, 2008, 09:39:51 PM »

There are several things that keep rolling around my little brain after multiple calls to multiple places today on Aruba...

#1...the ALE officer was so quick to tell me how very druck she was...how she instigated the sex on the beach...and only filed rape charges against the innocent 3 local guys after they took photos of her...and she got mad....He know I was calling from the US...I always tell them right off the bat.

He was trying to illicit sympathy from me for the 3 guys.

#2 I called 3 other ALE agencies...and was told they had heard nothing about it.

#4 I called beach patrol...they knew...but seemed very anxious...and insisted I call early Monday AM to another # and name they gave to me...after jabbering all to each other in pap and raising their voices at each other...no laughing this time..like when I called them regarding the NH case a long time ago...

#4...the Call to Moombas...after telling my story...I was put on hold...then passed to the bar manager....we talked some...and at one point in our conversation he..out of the blue...asked me if I was the girls' mother...that seemed very strange to me...

just mulling the days events over...TIA for any feedback...sometimes making these calls can be a bit draining...but I still give good phone....and the best on weekend..cause you get the weekend staff...the ones who feels left out of the loop on their own turf....they like to talk more....

Destiny

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #169 on: June 14, 2008, 09:41:31 PM »

FYI - for those that haven't read the update on the front page of SM, JOSSY has confirmed that a woman was raped and ALE did take her to the hospital. 

UPDATE I: Confirmation of woman’s story in Aruba

We have talked to sources in Aruba and have confirmed that a woman has reported a rape to police.

I was able to confirm the news. It happened on the Eagle beach, in the area of the low-rise hotels. The victim did go to the hospital accompanied by the police. We don’t know yet if she was attacked by one or more persons. Those are the only details available for now but we will have the rest of the story sometime tomorrow.
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #170 on: June 14, 2008, 09:43:46 PM »

That young woman has a family too.  She may have a husband, boyfriend, and children. 

I wonder if her family is on the island?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #171 on: June 14, 2008, 09:44:15 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/06/14/aruba-tourist-woman-reports-rape-in-aruba-on-eagle-beach/

I just sent an email to all my friends with the link and asked them to pass it along.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #172 on: June 14, 2008, 09:52:48 PM »

There are several things that keep rolling around my little brain after multiple calls to multiple places today on Aruba...

#1...the ALE officer was so quick to tell me how very druck she was...how she instigated the sex on the beach...and only filed rape charges against the innocent 3 local guys after they took photos of her...and she got mad....He know I was calling from the US...I always tell them right off the bat.

#2 I called 3 other ALE agencies...and was told they had heard nothing about it.

#4 I called beach patrol...they knew...but seemed very anxious...and insisted I call early Monday AM to another # and name they gave to me...after jabbering all to each other in pap and raising their voices at each other...no laughing this time..like when I called them regarding the NH case a long time ago...

#4...the Call to Moombas...after telling my story...I was put on hold...then passed to the bar manager....we talked some...and at one point in our conversation he..out of the blue...asked me if I was the girls' mother...that seemed very strange to me...

just mulling the days events over...TIA for any feedback...sometimes making these calls can be a bit draining...but I still give good phone....and the best on weekend..cause you get the weekend staff...the ones who feels left out of the loop on their own turf....they like to talk more....

Destiny

Destiny - don't you find it odd that the bar manager at Moomba's didn't know the name of the locals (the 3 guys) that she claims raped her? 
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #173 on: June 14, 2008, 09:53:57 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

I just sent an email to all my friends with the link and asked them to pass it along.

Great San!!!....don't wanna lose this one too...

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #174 on: June 14, 2008, 09:56:38 PM »

Destiny

Destiny - don't you find it odd that the bar manager at Moomba's didn't know the name of the locals (the 3 guys) that she claims raped her? 

More than odd Klaas...absolutly unbelievable...is what I thought...didn't believe him for one second...and why did he ask if I was her Mother...huh....made the hairs on the back of my neck bristle....yep it did...

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #175 on: June 14, 2008, 09:59:25 PM »

Well, at least this time we will have EVERY word, EVERY detail, EVERY utterance, ON RECORD from Day 1.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #176 on: June 14, 2008, 10:02:52 PM »

Interesting, this is posted on Greta's Blog:

Comment by charlierat
June 14th, 2008 at 9:47 pm

Another American female tourist has reported that she was drugged and ganged raped in Aruba. Aruban officials see this as possibly another bad mark against potential American tourism, so they are blaming the victim and encouraging her to drop the charges. Let’s hope she doesn’t disappear!

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #177 on: June 14, 2008, 10:06:33 PM »

Comment by charlierat

Another American female tourist has reported that she was drugged and ganged raped in Aruba. Aruban officials see this as possibly another bad mark against potential American tourism, so they are blaming the victim and encouraging her to drop the charges. Let’s hope she doesn’t disappear!

I find it hard to believe that was actually Charlierat that wrote that 
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #178 on: June 14, 2008, 10:07:01 PM »

Comment by charlierat

Aruba is on full alert right at this moment.  They know they have a couple of days before any of this girls family arrives on the island.  Remember Paulus' surprise when Beth got there early and his response was how did you get her so fast.  They are checking flights as we speak.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #179 on: June 14, 2008, 10:07:30 PM »

Comment by charlierat

I find it hard to believe that was actually Charlierat that wrote that 
me either!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.