March 28, 2024, 11:35:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #758 6/14 - 6/18/08  (Read 258920 times)
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #240 on: June 15, 2008, 01:25:43 PM »

Here are some of the things Destiny learned from a phone call to ALE today:

1.  The woman was very drunk and picked up the 3 guys ALE thinks to pay them for sex
2.  They guys were referred to as "beach bums" around 20yrs old or so
3.  That she met them at the club (I'm assuming Moombas)
4.  ALE claims that they used HER camera to take photos of her.  Her husband saw the photos and that's why she is claiming she was raped (to cover her butt with her husband)
5.  She is still in Aruba because since she filed charges she has to stay

My point is it's really not LIKELY that a married woman goes to Aruba with her husband and then pays for sex with 3 locals.  Far more likely she was drunk or drugged and they took advantage of her because of course SHE WAS ASKING FOR IT (the mindset of the Aruban male).

OMG. Is there no limit that ALE will go to to protect their scum of the earth locals?  This statement tells me that the three slime balls went to the club with the intention of having sex with her.  This was, once again, premeditated.  No woman goes on vacation with her husband and then porpositions three men.  How can ALE even think that the world would believe this story?  It's interesting how each day ALE is adding a new twist to the story in an attempt to solidify that the men are the victims.  If I recall, Dutch law says that sexual contact with someone in her intoxicated condition is rape, regardless of whether anything was agreed upon in advance.  The club manager described her as behaving in a crazy way.  If they took advantage of her in that condition...it's rape.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #241 on: June 15, 2008, 01:32:43 PM »

OMG, it sounds like the poor woman would have to remain in Aruba to file charges -- if she goes home, the accused go free!!!

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #242 on: June 15, 2008, 01:33:16 PM »

Maybe the men were drunk and drugged up and the lady smiled at them.
..I would like to wish all the Monkey Men here a Happy Fathers Day. 
« Last Edit: June 15, 2008, 01:40:45 PM by San » Logged
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #243 on: June 15, 2008, 01:35:47 PM »

1.  The woman was very drunk and picked up the 3 guys ALE thinks to pay them for sex
4.  ALE claims that they used HER camera to take photos of her.  Her husband saw the photos and that's why she is claiming she was raped (to cover her butt with her husband)

My point is it's really not LIKELY that a married woman goes to Aruba with her husband and then pays for sex with 3 locals.  Far more likely she was drunk or drugged and they took advantage of her because of course SHE WAS ASKING FOR IT (the mindset of the Aruban male).

Well if it is her camera she must have the photo's right.

I believe the husband saw the photos and they were not from her camera.  How did these guys know she had a camera.  Was she wearing the camera around her neck when she left with them or did they try and rob her and find her camera.

This is the biggest bullshit story so far.

Do we know how long she has to stay in Aruba.
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #244 on: June 15, 2008, 01:41:53 PM »

I believe the husband saw the photos and they were not from her camera.  How did these guys know she had a camera.  Was she wearing the camera around her neck when she left with them or did they try and rob her and find her camera.

When will we find out who the three 20 year old beach bums are?

I can't wait to hear this.

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #245 on: June 15, 2008, 01:44:11 PM »

San...I sent ALL/MUCH info from my call this morning to ALE...to Klaas...I requested Klaas to post only a few things that she chose to post...some would not be wise to post at this point...I will post one small item here...I was told that the ALE have in their posession the memory card to her camera...as evidence...in hopes to prove her wrong in her rape charge against the 3 locals...what will happen to that memory card....who knows...

Destiny

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #246 on: June 15, 2008, 01:45:27 PM »

Aruba has a lot of beach bums that are Joran's age 
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #247 on: June 15, 2008, 01:45:38 PM »

This story about the locals using the woman's camera to photograph the assault just doesn't make sense.  When something doesn't make sense, it's usually a lie.  Why would three perps photograph their activities with the victim's own camera, unless of course, they were planning to steal the camera and release the pictures?  Why would a woman go public and file charges if she hadn't been raped?  What married American woman would go after three lowlife beach bums who are ten years younger?  This entire story is bizarre.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #248 on: June 15, 2008, 01:51:17 PM »

Aruba has a lot of beach bums that are Joran's age 

The PIMPS....3 years ago...they would have been in their teens to around 20 yrs old...now they are in their early 20's or so...

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #249 on: June 15, 2008, 01:59:18 PM »

San...I sent ALL/MUCH info from my call this morning to ALE...to Klaas...I requested Klaas to post only a few things that she chose to post...some would not be wise to post at this point...I will post one small item here...I was told that the ALE have in their posession the memory card to her camera...as evidence...in hopes to prove her wrong in her rape charge against the 3 locals...what will happen to that memory card....who knows...

Destiny

Destiny, is there any word where her husband was during all this?  Was she at the club with him? How did you learn she was traveling with her husband?  This is way too strange.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #250 on: June 15, 2008, 02:00:34 PM »

OMG, it sounds like the poor woman would have to remain in Aruba to file charges -- if she goes home, the accused go free!!!

Wreck...she has already filed charges...because of that she can't leave the island...I would suppose she could leave if she dropped the charges...hmmmmmm

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #251 on: June 15, 2008, 02:04:24 PM »

Too late all...already called Moombas...got a first name from Bar Manager...got his name too...he said she had been there every evening until 3 nights ago...he did confirm that she left with 3 local guys...he said he didn't know their names...he did ask me if I was her Mother...strange huh....I told him no...just a friend..that she had left me a VM to call her...he did confirm that the ALE did come in with questions about the incident...and that she was staying at the Holiday Inn...I'll email the first name to Klaas...Bar Manager also confirmed her age as very early 30's...my bad...

Where was hubby if their is one" he said she had been there every evening until 3 nights ago"

Also if their was a hubby then why did they ask if you were her Mother

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #252 on: June 15, 2008, 02:06:12 PM »

Wreck...she has already filed charges...because of that she can't leave the island...I would suppose she could leave if she dropped the charges...hmmmmmm
That's what I was trying to say. If she goes home from her vacation -- do they go free??? Unbelievable!!

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #253 on: June 15, 2008, 02:11:03 PM »

Destiny

Destiny, is there any word where her husband was during all this?  Was she at the club with him? How did you learn she was traveling with her husband?  This is way too strange.

AZ...this mornings' call...was the *first* I was told of a husband...yesterda when I called Moombas and was passed over to the Bar Manager...he said that she had been in every night...until 3 days ago...which I presume is the night the assault took place...the Bar Manager never said anything about anyone else being with her...but, also remember Moombas is a resuarant too...the Bar is located in a different place than where they serve the upscale meals...she might have gone there for dinner...then moved outside to the Moombas Beach Bar... http://moombabeach.com/component/

If you go to the site...click on *location* on front page to go to a map...

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #254 on: June 15, 2008, 02:20:40 PM »

This is why they claim there is no crime on that island.  They are forcing people to stay.  If they don't they drop the charges.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #255 on: June 15, 2008, 02:23:46 PM »

Destiny - in due respect, there is nothing upscale about Moomba's.  It's a bar and a restaurant on the beach in Aruba.  Nothing fancy or upscale about the restaurant or bar.

http://outdoors.webshots.com/photo/1401214942046394805TETsEC

http://outdoors.webshots.com/photo/1401213811046394805SrUpwA

http://travel.webshots.com/photo/2473703950062685536xKCack

http://travel.webshots.com/photo/2279111790062685536InSMtS
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #256 on: June 15, 2008, 02:25:04 PM »

This is why they claim there is no crime on that island.  They are forcing people to stay.  If they don't they drop the charges.
This must be stressed to potential tourists to Aruba. We must include this fact in all of our "talking points" in our boycott efforts.

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #257 on: June 15, 2008, 02:26:51 PM »

Got it Destiny, thanks.    I had forgotten that the bar was right on the beach next to the holiday Inn.  I was thinking it was in downtown area close to C &C.  This is not the one that burned down i guess, was that No Name?  How did she end up being raped on Eagle beach some 20 to 25 minute walk south of the Holiday Inn?

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #258 on: June 15, 2008, 02:27:20 PM »

Klaas...mea culpa...going back over my hastily jotted down notes from call I made...update what I sent you this morns' *same as yesterday*  ALE Officer told me 2 of the guys were around 20-s and one was 30 yrs old...sorry...that's what happens when I get in a rush....

Destiny

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #259 on: June 15, 2008, 02:29:14 PM »

This must be stressed to potential tourists to Aruba. We must include this fact in all of our "talking points" in our boycott efforts.

This would be a great point to bring up in DC.  As them if a crime is committed against a tourist are they forced to stay there and if they don't are the charges dropped.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.