March 28, 2024, 01:57:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #758 6/14 - 6/18/08  (Read 258884 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #360 on: June 16, 2008, 12:49:31 PM »

Carpe,
I always heard there were 2 kind of people "leaners" and "lifters".
The Monkeys are ALL "lifters".

U got that right, Maggie, my dear!

Monkeys kick boodie.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #361 on: June 16, 2008, 12:52:43 PM »

Intersting....this person has some details I did not post here in the forum....and No...I have *NEVER* claimed to be a repoter when I called ALE this weekend...the LAST thing I would tell anyone at ALE is that I was a reporter........this leads me to believe...this person is getting info from someone I *did* talk with...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #362 on: June 16, 2008, 12:53:44 PM »

Carpe,
I always heard there were 2 kind of people "leaners" and "lifters".
The Monkeys are ALL "lifters".

U got that right, Maggie, my dear!

Monkeys kick boodie.

Monkeys kick boodie big time...

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #363 on: June 16, 2008, 12:57:52 PM »

Intersting....this person has some details I did not post here in the forum....and No...I have *NEVER* claimed to be a repoter when I called ALE this weekend...the LAST thing I would tell anyone at ALE is that I was a reporter........this leads me to believe...this person is getting info from someone I *did* talk with...

Mark Purcell (Moombas) is good friends with Julia Renfro.  Maybe whoever you spoke to at Moombas has relayed the info 
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #364 on: June 16, 2008, 01:07:35 PM »

I'm sure you'll end up being called "Greta" or being paid "HMI" / Beth, before jewel and her group are done.   
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #365 on: June 16, 2008, 01:09:34 PM »

Okay, so let me get this straight now.  Destiny at Scared Monkeys callls HI and claims to be one of five women considering traveling to Aruba and heard the news via e mail a woman was raped and was then concerned that Aruba was not safe, Same Destiny calls the Hospital in Aruba claiming her friend sent her a VM message and asks about this woman that was "supposed" to have been raped, Same Destiny calls Moomba bar and claims then to be a friend of "said rape victim", Same Destiny calls ALE and claims to be a reporter asking again for information, Same Destiny calls and befriends someone in Diario with who knows what kind of story to do so, Same Destiny calls the Beach Patrol with yet another lie.  All lies to obtain information from Aruba, and that is okay in that situation to lie.  Same Destiny at Scared Monkeys who ran down Nadira the Kalpoe's Mother for stating the truth, that we all lie sometime.  That in the Scared Monkeys mind set is unacceptable for Nadira, yet it is okay for Destiny and the Scared Monkeys to lie to obtain information, and everyone is then perfectly happy to accept what comes from her mouth the information she has gleaned from Aruba.  This constitutes Hypocrisy at its finest.     

It appears to boil down to the fact that it is okay for someone to lie if the person they are telling the lies to is wanting to believe in what said "Liar" is saying.  What is it that everyone has been saying all along since the beginning of this case, once a liar always a liar.  To me this is simply that Destiny is a seasoned liar, so used to lying that it comes easy for her to do so.  Hence I can't put any stock in anything that comes from her mouth.  Destiny and Scared Monkeys is simply pushing an agenda and will stoop at any level to push their theory, and many people that buy into and approve of these tactics are doing so as it fits their preconcieved theories.   

Monkey mindset:

Joran lies=unacceptable

Deepak lies=unacceptable

Nadira states "everyone lies sometime=unacceptable

Destiny lies=acceptable

Scared Monkeys lie=acceptable

Spells Hypocrisy to me..  Double standard. 

Has it every occured to the Monkey mindset this "supposed rape victim" doesn't want her name published?  Everyone now running with a story before it has a chance to be given and proven one way or another.  Obsessed comes to mind here, but that is just me. 

hey Jewel...Destiny is NOT A SUSPECT IN THE CASE!!!

I see comprehension is not your strong suit... and that's why you seem to be stuck where you are in life... and on the worst board in the history of the internet.

by the way - since all you idiots only comment on what we do here and do not do any research on your own, you wouldn't even know about the poor woman who was raped by the island criminals if I didn't find the story on 24awe.

it was there for all to see, yet you chuckleheads seem to miss all the news because you're too damm busy worrying about what Destiny is doing..

maybe you should worry more about what the suspects are doing before someone else gets murdered.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #366 on: June 16, 2008, 01:13:26 PM »

Mark Purcell (Moombas) is good friends with Julia Renfro.  Maybe whoever you spoke to at Moombas has relayed the info 

I *think* we know know why Mark just worships the begeezers outta Joran now....it's the 2 incher club 

those fruitloops probably prance around in thongs singing bang the drums - light the fires ~ let's get our groove ON!!

all of course, when they're not "shaving" each other. 

+++

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #367 on: June 16, 2008, 01:14:08 PM »

Destiny, I for one am pretty proud of you as I'm sure all of the monkeys are. You're a hero in my book. You initiated so many wonderful things here at SM and are always willing to go that extra mile, despite your own personal situation. You hold your head up high, honey. You must be making someone a bit nervous or they wouldn't focus on you like that. 

Hi Destiny,

Mrs. Kub has that right.  Great job.  You must have really hit a nerve.

Just do this:

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #368 on: June 16, 2008, 01:15:27 PM »

Intersting....this person has some details I did not posted here in the forum....and No...I have *NEVER* claimed to be a repoter when I called ALE this weekend...the LAST thing I would tell anyone at ALE is that I was a reporter........this leads me to believe...this person is getting info from someone I *did* talk with...

That's my guess too Klaas...IIRC...I sent the info I gathered,  to you...for you to decide what to post... only what should be here in the forum...no names...

And Jewel seems to be only *irate* about the Woman in the Article...that claims she was raped on Eagle Beach by 3 guys...what about the Marriott Woman...this leads me to believe...that the Woman in the article could actually get someone in big trouble...hence...the story keeps growing/changing...another hmmmmmmmmm moment for me...

jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #369 on: June 16, 2008, 01:17:06 PM »

Destiny - the person at BFN that is questioning your calls is someone by the name of Jewel who has made 5 posts at BFN.  Jewel is clearly pro-Aruba and her/his 5 posts clearly show that.  Probably either an Aruban, or an American working in Aruba that is protecting their livelyhood. 

Klaas...wonder if it's someone I called Wink

I'll ask a favor of you Klaas...you don't have to...but could you copy Jewels posts, and email them to me...makes me wonder if he/she thinks I'm sticking my nose where it doesn't belong...if that be the case...gonna stick my nose there pronto...TIA...and no, I do not want to contact jewel...please don't include any contact info for that person...

Destiny

Just got back from the store 

I'll just post Jewel's post here for all to see.  This is the only post Jewel made regarding your calls:

Okay, so let me get this straight now.  Destiny at Scared Monkeys callls HI and claims to be one of five women considering traveling to Aruba and heard the news via e mail a woman was raped and was then concerned that Aruba was not safe, Same Destiny calls the Hospital in Aruba claiming her friend sent her a VM message and asks about this woman that was "supposed" to have been raped, Same Destiny calls Moomba bar and claims then to be a friend of "said rape victim", Same Destiny calls ALE and claims to be a reporter asking again for information, Same Destiny calls and befriends someone in Diario with who knows what kind of story to do so, Same Destiny calls the Beach Patrol with yet another lie.  All lies to obtain information from Aruba, and that is okay in that situation to lie.  Same Destiny at Scared Monkeys who ran down Nadira the Kalpoe's Mother for stating the truth, that we all lie sometime.  That in the Scared Monkeys mind set is unacceptable for Nadira, yet it is okay for Destiny and the Scared Monkeys to lie to obtain information, and everyone is then perfectly happy to accept what comes from her mouth the information she has gleaned from Aruba.  This constitutes Hypocrisy at its finest.     

It appears to boil down to the fact that it is okay for someone to lie if the person they are telling the lies to is wanting to believe in what said "Liar" is saying.  What is it that everyone has been saying all along since the beginning of this case, once a liar always a liar.  To me this is simply that Destiny is a seasoned liar, so used to lying that it comes easy for her to do so.  Hence I can't put any stock in anything that comes from her mouth.  Destiny and Scared Monkeys is simply pushing an agenda and will stoop at any level to push their theory, and many people that buy into and approve of these tactics are doing so as it fits their preconcieved theories.   

Monkey mindset:

Joran lies=unacceptable

Deepak lies=unacceptable

Destiny lies=acceptable

Has it every occured to the Monkey mindset this "supposed rape victim" doesn't want her name published?  Everyone now running with a story before it has a chance to be given and proven one way or another.  Obsessed comes to mind here, but that is just me. 

To Jewel:  Nobody at SM has published the name of the rape victim and we don't intend to.  I can't stop the Aruban media from publishing it, although I hope they don't.

FYI - in a previous post at BFN, Jewel claims to be the parent of 4 children, doesn't Renfro have 4 children?

If it was Renho she wouldn't be complaining.  She would have probably raped them, so guess that is out.   j/b
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #370 on: June 16, 2008, 01:18:49 PM »

Destiny, I for one am pretty proud of you as I'm sure all of the monkeys are. You're a hero in my book. You initiated so many wonderful things here at SM and are always willing to go that extra mile, despite your own personal situation. You hold your head up high, honey. You must be making someone a bit nervous or they wouldn't focus on you like that. 

Hi Destiny,

Mrs. Kub has that right.  Great job.  You must have really hit a nerve.

Just do this:

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #371 on: June 16, 2008, 01:20:07 PM »

Flashback!

Tamikosmom entering her fourth grade classroom following a trip to the washroom.

In "those days" girls all wore dresses/skirts.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #372 on: June 16, 2008, 01:27:56 PM »

Monkey mindset:

Joran lies=unacceptable

Deepak lies=unacceptable

Destiny lies=acceptable

I see comprehension is not your strong suit... and that's why you seem to be stuck where you are in life... and on the worst board in the history of the internet.

by the way - since all you idiots only comment on what we do here and do not do any research on your own, you wouldn't even know about the poor woman who was raped by the island criminals if I didn't find the story on 24awe.

it was there for all to see, yet you chuckleheads seem to miss all the news because you're too damm busy worrying about what Destiny is doing..

maybe you should worry more about what the suspects are doing before someone else gets murdered.

TY Rob...BTW, may I ask you to repost that article you found...I need it to send to someone on Aruba...THANKS FOR FINDING IT FOR US MONKEYS!!!...it be making someone vewwy vewwry angwy...LOL

TIA...Des...

jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #373 on: June 16, 2008, 01:35:40 PM »

Monkey mindset:

Joran lies=unacceptable

Deepak lies=unacceptable

Destiny lies=acceptable

Mz (or Mr.) Jewel? or Jeweless:
We know how to fight "street" too when we have to.  Also, if you would quit smoozing with the murderers and rapists and be above board yourself we would not have to call at all.  You and yours would be in jail for murder and/or conspiracy.  The fact is that you have not chosen your friends wisely and now you are all cowering and hiding behind victims of rape and murder.  Such people are beyond the human comprehension of decent people.  Where you get off thinking you can pick off Americans one at a time and not get caught up with eventually is regretfully delusional.  Something went bad in your education and judicial or it was never right.  So, when you want to see a real liar.....just look in the mirror.     Jackb
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #374 on: June 16, 2008, 01:38:28 PM »

Flashback!

Tamikosmom entering her fourth grade classroom following a trip to the washroom.

In "those days" girls all wore dresses/skirts.

Janet

As long as you weren't the teacher, I wouldn't worry about it.

Here is another picture for your husband to think about.   

I believe in miracles!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #375 on: June 16, 2008, 01:42:46 PM »

sure Des... give me a minute and I'll screen capture ti in a sec. I'm working on the dead scuba driver right now.

http://awe24.com/

+++

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #376 on: June 16, 2008, 01:43:03 PM »

Be careful what you wish for!

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/08/30/earlyshow/main802484.shtml

Suspect's Kin Answer Natalee's
PALM BEACH, Aruba, Aug. 30, 2005

(CBS) Paul and Anita van der Sloot's dream is to have their son home.

In an exclusive interview with CBS News correspondent Kelly Cobiella, Anita says, "We want him to go on with his life."

Joran van der Sloot, 18, has been held since early June in the May 30 disappearance from Aruba of Alabama teen Natalee Holloway.

Joran hasn't been charged, but authorities on the Dutch Caribbean island have named him a suspect in the case.

His parents say the only thing established for sure is that Joran was with Natalee the night she vanished, and they stand by his insistence that he didn't hurt her.

Prosecutors have to notify Joran's attorney if they plan to ask a judge to hold him for 30 more days. As of Monday night, it hadn't happened. A hearing is set for Wednesday, and Joran could be set free.

Natalee's mother, Beth Holloway Twitty, says she's convinced Joran is guilty and that Paul, a one-time judge in training, is helping Joran get away with it.

Paul denies it, saying, "We are not hiding anything. We are telling the whole truth, nothing but the truth. And we've always told Joran to tell the truth."

From the beginning, Cobiella says, Joran has been the main suspect, and the primary focus of prosecutors and the press. Anita accuses both of following bad leads and spreading rumors, instead of looking for the truth.

But she's most upset with Holloway's family for attacking her son and husband on television.

"I think what the family is doing is terrible," Anita says. "I don't think it's their right to do these things like this. I know they must be upset."

The van der Sloots have chosen to defend themselves only sporadically until now, because they blame the U.S. media for making their son look guilty.

"News should be based on facts," Anita says. "If not, it's a show … to damage people, to slander people. That is no news, no news at all."

But the van der Sloots agree with Holloway's family on this: The investigation was botched from the beginning and, they add, that they also desperately want the mystery solved.

"If Natalee is never found," Paul says, "it will always, always hit our lives, not only the lives of the Holloways, but also our lives."

The van der Sloots have an angel in their home they keep lit for Natalee, but right now their focus is on their own child.

"Our goal is to get Joran back," Anita says. "I just want my kid back. It has been enough. It really has been enough."

Hi Mommy!  I'm home!

Did your dream come true, mommy?  Just like you taught me--not to hide anything.  That big bad American media stopped making me look guilty.  I'm in the Dutch media now where news is based on fact so there is no show, it's the real me.  Your goal has been realized, your sporter is back!  Aren't you happy Daddy?

Mom are you home?

I'll be right there dear.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #377 on: June 16, 2008, 01:43:35 PM »

I *think* we know know why Mark just worships the begeezers outta Joran now....it's the 2 incher club 

those fruitloops probably prance around in thongs singing bang the drums - light the fires ~ let's get our groove ON!!

all of course, when they're not "shaving" each other. 

Two inch club??  I'm pretty sure it's gone.  I think they put it in the evidence drawer.

I believe in miracles!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #378 on: June 16, 2008, 01:48:21 PM »

Destiny - here is a direct link for you too

http://tinyurl.com/56juny

+++

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #379 on: June 16, 2008, 01:49:52 PM »

Destiny - here is a direct link for you too

http://tinyurl.com/56juny

Thanks Rob...off to Aruba it goes....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.