March 28, 2024, 11:55:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #758 6/14 - 6/18/08  (Read 258968 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #380 on: June 16, 2008, 01:52:04 PM »

Intersting....this person has some details I did not post here in the forum....and No...I have *NEVER* claimed to be a repoter when I called ALE this weekend...the LAST thing I would tell anyone at ALE is that I was a reporter........this leads me to believe...this person is getting info from someone I *did* talk with...

Mark Purcell (Moombas) is good friends with Julia Renfro.  Maybe whoever you spoke to at Moombas has relayed the info 

That explains it.  Desting out-scooped her.  Go Destiny!!!

Klaas, please watch the door, I hear they are dressing as monkeys to try to get in here.  I think you will be able to spot them, they look like themselves only cuter.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #381 on: June 16, 2008, 01:54:29 PM »

Destiny - here is a direct link for you too

http://tinyurl.com/56juny

Thanks Rob...off to Aruba it goes....

Rob...link goes to one of your maps...do you have the link to the story?...TIA...Des....only when you have time...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #382 on: June 16, 2008, 01:54:44 PM »

A DESCUBRI CURPA SIN BIDA TA DRIEF NA NOORDKUST DEN BOCA WARIRURI
E CURPA SU PIA TABATA CASI WESO MIENTRAS TABATA TIN MARCANAN DI SLA NA CABES

corpse of scuba driver ???? I thought I saw an oxygen tank - but now I don't see it... HMMM - maybe this is not a scuba driver - I'm not sure. I also wonder if this could be Mr. Jose Tromp.

extremely graphic pictures - so I will not be posting them. I will capture them so someone does have a record.

http://awe24.com/

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #383 on: June 16, 2008, 01:56:55 PM »

Rob...link goes to one of your maps...do you have the link to the story?...TIA...Des....only when you have time...
[/quote]

Destiny -
scroll down - it's in the archives now

http://awe24.com/20080613.html

+++

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #384 on: June 16, 2008, 01:58:14 PM »

corpse of scuba driver ???? I thought I saw an oxygen tank - but now I don't see it... HMMM - maybe this is not a scuba driver - I'm not sure. I also wonder if this could be Mr. Jose Tromp.

extremely graphic pictures - so I will not be posting them. I will capture them so someone does have a record.

wth is a scuba driver?  A screw driver with an air tank?

I believe in miracles!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #385 on: June 16, 2008, 01:59:21 PM »

Destiny -

sorry about that Destiny - here is another tiny link to the correct image
http://tinyurl.com/5ljryb

+++

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #386 on: June 16, 2008, 02:02:02 PM »

Does Jose have a tattoo on his right arm?

How do you do screen captures?

Thanks.

I believe in miracles!
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #387 on: June 16, 2008, 02:03:35 PM »

Intersting....this person has some details I did not post here in the forum....and No...I have *NEVER* claimed to be a repoter when I called ALE this weekend...the LAST thing I would tell anyone at ALE is that I was a reporter........this leads me to believe...this person is getting info from someone I *did* talk with...

She is probably a reporter and is just jealous because you got more information than she did. 

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #388 on: June 16, 2008, 02:05:20 PM »

Amigoe - Monday, June 16, 2008

Amigoe English
Checking the safety of boats with illegal persons is no responsibility of justice
ORANJESTAD – Inspecting the boats on which the illegal persons are being sent back, is no duty of justice. “Illegal persons can choose self how they want to go back; whether it is by boat, airplane, submarine, or rocket, I don’t care, as long as they leave the country; our duty is to get them off the island”, said Justice-minister Rudy Croes.
14 Jun, 2008, 17:21 (GMT -04:00)

Amigoe English
State Council: Aruba’s image negative
ORANJESTAD/ DEN HAAG – The parliamentary delegation talked about the image of Aruba in the Netherlands during their visit to the State Council in the Netherlands. The Council says that it becomes more and more negative. Also the relationship between both countries has ‘cooled off’ lately.
14 Jun, 2008, 17:19 (GMT -04:00)

Amigoe English
Renovation of Police Station Kralendijk

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #389 on: June 16, 2008, 02:05:26 PM »

<snipped>

Here is another picture for your husband to think about.   

Another flashback.

In junior high we carried "transistor" radios everywhere.  My imagination ran wild.  I invisioned my current secret "crush" declaring his undying love to me in song but ... in actuality the words belonged to Ricky Nelson ... Frankie Avalon ... Elvis ... Jim Reeves ... The Platters ... Johnny Mathis ...

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #390 on: June 16, 2008, 02:05:47 PM »

In 24ora:

Curpa sin bida haya ta drief den laman

Policial 
Monday, 16 June 2008 - 11:15 
Dialuna mainta a bin topa cu un curpa ta drief den laman. Tabata trata aki di e area di laman den sercania di Bushiribana. E curpa cu tabata drief den laman no tabata duna ningun senal di bida. Asistencia di diferente instancia a ser exigi pa asina bay over na trese e curpa na canto. Promer impresion ta mustra cu ta trata aki di un persona masculino. No ta conoci ainda si ta trata aki di un residente of un turista.

Through translator:

monday morning owing to come come across cu one curpa is drief in sea. was deal here of the area of sea in sercania of bushiribana. the curpa cu was drief in sea not was give none senal of life. asistencia of various instancia owing to being exigi for so bay over at bring the curpa at canto. previous to impresion is show cu is deal here of one person masculino. do not conoci still if is deal here of one residente or one tourist. come across

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #391 on: June 16, 2008, 02:09:33 PM »

<snipped>

Here is another picture for your husband to think about.   

Another flashback.

In junior high we carried "transistor" radios everywhere.  My imagination ran wild.  I invisioned my current secret "crush" declaring his undying love to me in song but ... in actuality the words belonged to Ricky Nelson ... Frankie Avalon ... Elvis ... Jim Reeves ... The Platters ... Johnny Mathis ...

Janet

Does your husband lip sync?

I believe in miracles!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #392 on: June 16, 2008, 02:10:31 PM »

COME ACROSS, BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! 
CB RADIO SQUELCH

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #393 on: June 16, 2008, 02:12:07 PM »

In 24ora:

Curpa sin bida haya ta drief den laman

Policial 
Monday, 16 June 2008 - 11:15 
Dialuna mainta a bin topa cu un curpa ta drief den laman. Tabata trata aki di e area di laman den sercania di Bushiribana. E curpa cu tabata drief den laman no tabata duna ningun senal di bida. Asistencia di diferente instancia a ser exigi pa asina bay over na trese e curpa na canto. Promer impresion ta mustra cu ta trata aki di un persona masculino. No ta conoci ainda si ta trata aki di un residente of un turista.

Through translator:

monday morning owing to come come across cu one curpa is drief in sea. was deal here of the area of sea in sercania of bushiribana. the curpa cu was drief in sea not was give none senal of life. asistencia of various instancia owing to being exigi for so bay over at bring the curpa at canto. previous to impresion is show cu is deal here of one person masculino. do not conoci still if is deal here of one residente or one tourist. come across

I believe in miracles!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #394 on: June 16, 2008, 02:12:21 PM »

Those are very graphic photos! Just wanted to warn those clicking on the awe24.com website! 

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #395 on: June 16, 2008, 02:14:34 PM »

Those are very graphic photos! Just wanted to warn those clicking on the awe24.com website! 

Yes they are 
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #396 on: June 16, 2008, 02:15:20 PM »

Destiny -

[/quote]

TY Rob!...now...let's see what feedback I get from this.......

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #397 on: June 16, 2008, 02:15:47 PM »

Mark Purcell (Moombas) is good friends with Julia Renfro.  Maybe whoever you spoke to at Moombas has relayed the info 

That explains it.  Desting out-scooped her.  Go Destiny!!!

Klaas, please watch the door, I hear they are dressing as monkeys to try to get in here.  I think you will be able to spot them, they look like themselves only cuter.

roflmao!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #398 on: June 16, 2008, 02:20:20 PM »

Thanks for the post Rob. Doubt it is Tromp, there would not be anything left if he were in the sea since missing. Apparently they are not able to tell if this is a tourist or a resident. Definitely someone with tattoo of ? on right upper arm. Couldn't have been in the water for long despite left leg appearing skeletonized. In fact it appears there is still blood from wound right forehead. My guess it is a white person, blonde (?)/light hair.

Remember that jeep parked out near the ocean about a week ago? Looked like a jeep commercial......wonder if this was the driver? Just thinking out loud.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #399 on: June 16, 2008, 02:22:17 PM »

Rob or ******* - looking at that photo of the man, does he look like he has a cut or bullet wound on his head.?  Also, does that tattoo look like a scorpion to you?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.