April 18, 2024, 04:30:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #758 6/14 - 6/18/08  (Read 260547 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #400 on: June 16, 2008, 02:23:28 PM »

A DESCUBRI CURPA SIN BIDA TA DRIEF NA NOORDKUST DEN BOCA WARIRURI
E CURPA SU PIA TABATA CASI WESO MIENTRAS TABATA TIN MARCANAN DI SLA NA CABES

corpse of scuba driver ???? I thought I saw an oxygen tank - but now I don't see it... HMMM - maybe this is not a scuba driver - I'm not sure. I also wonder if this could be Mr. Jose Tromp.

extremely graphic pictures - so I will not be posting them. I will capture them so someone does have a record.

http://awe24.com/

Does Jose have a tattoo on his right arm?

How do you do screen captures?

Thanks.

Bearlyhere -
ok... everyone pay attention  so everyone can do it too... LOL

first you will need some screen capture software. I use Screen Grab from No Nonsense - because that's what Carpe recommended when he taught me how to do it.
http://www.no-nonsense-software.com/freeware/grabs/screengrab_grab.gif

Screen shot of what the program looks like when open (gif image)

This is free software and after you download and install it, you simply click on the program and your hot keys are "ALT" + F12. Hit those together and it will grab the image on the screen and deposit it in a folder - I use folders in My Pictures. It should open those folders automatically. Then label your image and hit save.

To crop the pictures, you will need to open that in another program. I use PAINT. Select open with and choose PAINT. In PAINT you will find the tool bar at the top and there you choose IMAGE. Then select stretch or skew to make larger or smaller. To crop - you just use the crop square and hit save and re-label. Then you will need a photobucket to upload the picture for posting.

There are other ways to screen capture images and I also like a program called Snag It 8.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #401 on: June 16, 2008, 02:23:33 PM »

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #402 on: June 16, 2008, 02:25:03 PM »

here is the correct link

http://www.no-nonsense-software.com/freeware/

+++

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #403 on: June 16, 2008, 02:25:11 PM »

Destiny - the person at BFN that is questioning your calls is someone by the name of Jewel who has made 5 posts at BFN.  Jewel is clearly pro-Aruba and her/his 5 posts clearly show that.  Probably either an Aruban, or an American working in Aruba that is protecting their livelyhood. 

Klaas...wonder if it's someone I called Wink

I'll ask a favor of you Klaas...you don't have to...but could you copy Jewels posts, and email them to me...makes me wonder if he/she thinks I'm sticking my nose where it doesn't belong...if that be the case...gonna stick my nose there pronto...TIA...and no, I do not want to contact jewel...please don't include any contact info for that person...

Destiny

Just got back from the store 

I'll just post Jewel's post here for all to see.  This is the only post Jewel made regarding your calls:

Okay, so let me get this straight now.  Destiny at Scared Monkeys callls HI and claims to be one of five women considering traveling to Aruba and heard the news via e mail a woman was raped and was then concerned that Aruba was not safe, Same Destiny calls the Hospital in Aruba claiming her friend sent her a VM message and asks about this woman that was "supposed" to have been raped, Same Destiny calls Moomba bar and claims then to be a friend of "said rape victim", Same Destiny calls ALE and claims to be a reporter asking again for information, Same Destiny calls and befriends someone in Diario with who knows what kind of story to do so, Same Destiny calls the Beach Patrol with yet another lie.  All lies to obtain information from Aruba, and that is okay in that situation to lie.  Same Destiny at Scared Monkeys who ran down Nadira the Kalpoe's Mother for stating the truth, that we all lie sometime.  That in the Scared Monkeys mind set is unacceptable for Nadira, yet it is okay for Destiny and the Scared Monkeys to lie to obtain information, and everyone is then perfectly happy to accept what comes from her mouth the information she has gleaned from Aruba.  This constitutes Hypocrisy at its finest.     

It appears to boil down to the fact that it is okay for someone to lie if the person they are telling the lies to is wanting to believe in what said "Liar" is saying.  What is it that everyone has been saying all along since the beginning of this case, once a liar always a liar.  To me this is simply that Destiny is a seasoned liar, so used to lying that it comes easy for her to do so.  Hence I can't put any stock in anything that comes from her mouth.  Destiny and Scared Monkeys is simply pushing an agenda and will stoop at any level to push their theory, and many people that buy into and approve of these tactics are doing so as it fits their preconcieved theories.   

Monkey mindset:

Joran lies=unacceptable

Deepak lies=unacceptable

Nadira states "everyone lies sometime=unacceptable

Destiny lies=acceptable

Scared Monkeys lie=acceptable

Spells Hypocrisy to me..  Double standard. 

Has it every occured to the Monkey mindset this "supposed rape victim" doesn't want her name published?  Everyone now running with a story before it has a chance to be given and proven one way or another.  Obsessed comes to mind here, but that is just me. 

To Jewel:  Nobody at SM has published the name of the rape victim and we don't intend to.  I can't stop the Aruban media from publishing it, although I hope they don't.

FYI - in a previous post at BFN, Jewel claims to be the parent of 4 children, doesn't Renfro have 4 children?

gotta be renho...she snuck in.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #404 on: June 16, 2008, 02:28:48 PM »

Rob or ******* - looking at that photo of the man, does he look like he has a cut or bullet wound on his head.?  Also, does that tattoo look like a scorpion to you?

...not Rob or *******, but I doubt that is a bullet wound. If the wound had been there prior to going in the water it would not likely be bleeding. It looks more like some type of trauma that may have occurred in getting the body out of the water. Sorry to be graphic, but at that stage of decomposition the skin is very friable and can tear or pull off easily.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #405 on: June 16, 2008, 02:29:49 PM »

Amigoe - Monday, June 16, 2008

Amigoe English
Checking the safety of boats with illegal persons is no responsibility of justice
ORANJESTAD – Inspecting the boats on which the illegal persons are being sent back, is no duty of justice. “Illegal persons can choose self how they want to go back; whether it is by boat, airplane, submarine, or rocket, I don’t care, as long as they leave the country; our duty is to get them off the island”, said Justice-minister Rudy Croes.
14 Jun, 2008, 17:21 (GMT -04:00)

OOOO MAAA GAWD 

+++

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #406 on: June 16, 2008, 02:29:52 PM »

Rob or ******* - looking at that photo of the man, does he look like he has a cut or bullet wound on his head.?  Also, does that tattoo look like a scorpion to you?

Head trauma of some type...it does look like a bullet hole to me...and no clothing...to identify him by...  are those burn marks on his torso/body...doesn't look like seaweed not kelp to me...I really can't tell if that leg has been stripped of flesh/muscle or...could it be a prostetic let with shoe still attached?...my eyes suck!!!

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #407 on: June 16, 2008, 02:31:32 PM »

Head trauma of some type...it does look like a bullet hole to me...and no clothing...to identify him by...  are those burn marks on his torso/body...doesn't look like seaweed not kelp to me...I really can't tell if that leg has been stripped of flesh/muscle or...could it be a prostetic let with shoe still attached?...my eyes suck!!!

No prosthesis, few toes on, skin and muscle gone from left leg.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #408 on: June 16, 2008, 02:34:12 PM »

corpse of scuba driver ???? I thought I saw an oxygen tank - but now I don't see it... HMMM - maybe this is not a scuba driver - I'm not sure. I also wonder if this could be Mr. Jose Tromp.

extremely graphic pictures - so I will not be posting them. I will capture them so someone does have a record.

Thanks for the post Rob. Doubt it is Tromp, there would not be anything left if he were in the sea since missing. Apparently they are not able to tell if this is a tourist or a resident. Definitely someone with tattoo of ? on right upper arm. Couldn't have been in the water for long despite left leg appearing skeletonized. In fact it appears there is still blood from wound right forehead. My guess it is a white person, blonde (?)/light hair.

Remember that jeep parked out near the ocean about a week ago? Looked like a jeep commercial......wonder if this was the driver? Just thinking out loud.

you're right BB... this looks like someone recently deceased. And skin does make that type of discoloration from being submerged. I remember seeing Rwandans submerged and they were 100 % African with very dark skin, and they sometimes looked white.

+++

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #409 on: June 16, 2008, 02:36:12 PM »

eeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwww...I looked at photos better...forget everything I said in previous post regarding body...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #410 on: June 16, 2008, 02:37:24 PM »

Does Jose have a tattoo on his right arm?

How do you do screen captures?

Thanks.

Bearlyhere -
ok... everyone pay attention  so everyone can do it too... LOL

first you will need some screen capture software. I use Screen Grab from No Nonsense - because that's what Carpe recommended when he taught me how to do it.

Screen shot of what the program looks like when open (gif image)

This is free software and after you download and install it, you simply click on the program and your hot keys are "ALT" + F12. Hit those together and it will grab the image on the screen and deposit it in a folder - I use folders in My Pictures. It should open those folders automatically. Then label your image and hit save.

To crop the pictures, you will need to open that in another program. I use PAINT. Select open with and choose PAINT. In PAINT you will find the tool bar at the top and there you choose IMAGE. Then select stretch or skew to make larger or smaller. To crop - you just use the crop square and hit save and re-label. Then you will need a photobucket to upload the picture for posting.

There are other ways to screen capture images and I also like a program called Snag It 8.

Thanks, Teach.  I was paying very close attention.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #411 on: June 16, 2008, 02:38:38 PM »

Left hand also appears to be missing.

Rob the only thing is hair is light or blonde. Is that how you see it?

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #412 on: June 16, 2008, 02:38:44 PM »

It is a scorpian tatto.  Did the missing guy have one?

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #413 on: June 16, 2008, 02:38:54 PM »

Those are very graphic photos! Just wanted to warn those clicking on the awe24.com website! 

Yes they are 

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!! What a bunch of sick, twisted %#*&%#&#&## a-holes these sub-human Arubans are!!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #414 on: June 16, 2008, 02:39:33 PM »

No prosthesis, few toes on, skin and muscle gone from left leg.

Hard to tell if there is any head trauma or wounds,if I look any more at that photo I may get sick  Typical bloated body from someone who has been in the ocean for at least a week,probably longer. BB is right,that left leg is down to the bone,fish probably ate away at that.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2008, 02:41:28 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #415 on: June 16, 2008, 02:40:47 PM »

Anyone we know up on the hill?

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #416 on: June 16, 2008, 02:43:47 PM »

Can you imagine being a tourist on One Twisted Island...wake up and grab the moring paper to see what you will do over the course of the day...and unfold the paper to.....THAT CRAP!!!!! OMG....I would grab the next plane or boat off there.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #417 on: June 16, 2008, 02:44:05 PM »

I do see a scorpion tattoo -  looks like a jail house tattoo. Not sure what happened to his head. Could be a gunshot or could be a wound from hitting the rocks.

but, I'm most concerned why there is a roped tied around his waist. That seems weird and implies he was dragged - maybe but a boat???... or he could be the guy BB suggested - the owner / driver of the abandoned Jeep and could have fallen or committed suicide.

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #418 on: June 16, 2008, 02:51:04 PM »

Left hand also appears to be missing.

Rob the only thing is hair is light or blonde. Is that how you see it?

yes, I do think the hair is blond. I doubt that could happen from being in the sea.

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #419 on: June 16, 2008, 02:54:45 PM »

Thanks, Teach.  I was paying very close attention.

yw 

+++

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.