March 29, 2024, 02:07:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #758 6/14 - 6/18/08  (Read 258979 times)
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #440 on: June 16, 2008, 04:54:00 PM »

Yup,That guy looks dark skinned to me. I cannot think of too many reasons someone would tie rope around there body like that in the ocean,maybe sailing? He has been in that water for at least a week and whoever it is should of been already reported as missing.

Looking closer the rope does go up around the neck and there is a very bad looking wound there.  This body has blood where it should be drawn out by the water if it had been in the water any length of time.  The neck appears to have what I would think is rather fresh wounding on it.  I do not believe this is a black man, but??  Where he was bobbing around may have produced sunburn on the body as well.
The victim looks young to me in his teens or early twenties.  There again, this is just what I see for now.  I only looked at the one pic close and only saw one side view.  May look some more.  j/b
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #441 on: June 16, 2008, 05:25:01 PM »

Got it Destiny, thanks.    I had forgotten that the bar was right on the beach next to the holiday Inn.  I was thinking it was in downtown area close to C &C.  This is not the one that burned down i guess, was that No Name?  How did she end up being raped on Eagle beach some 20 to 25 minute walk south of the Holiday Inn?

It is not beyond the realm of possibility that NH was first raped in Moombas as the boys stopped there.  Could have been in the bathrooms or a downstars room.  We really do not know for sure how long they stayed in there when Depak stopped (and admitted) stopping at this bar.  MIP6 and that gang have been too against the H/T family not to have been involved.  It is my understanding that this bar has had some remodeling done.  Also something to do with a bar or some part of the HI where NH was staying.  This came from very old posts when the case first began.
I remember very clearly reading this.They could have then gone to the sloot residence, then possibly she was taken to a room back in the HI and later removed along with the bloody mattress if that did not come fro Pvs home.    Jackb

PS:  The bar that burned down was, according to what I read; Choose a Name bar.   Jackb

Do you mean that Deepak stopped at Choose A Name rather than at Moombas?
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #442 on: June 16, 2008, 05:28:33 PM »

I borrowed the images of fat ass and his buddy from Carpe... New White Van picture from awe24

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #443 on: June 16, 2008, 05:33:38 PM »

Got it Destiny, thanks.    I had forgotten that the bar was right on the beach next to the holiday Inn.  I was thinking it was in downtown area close to C &C.  This is not the one that burned down i guess, was that No Name?  How did she end up being raped on Eagle beach some 20 to 25 minute walk south of the Holiday Inn?

It is not beyond the realm of possibility that NH was first raped in Moombas as the boys stopped there.  Could have been in the bathrooms or a downstars room.  We really do not know for sure how long they stayed in there when Depak stopped (and admitted) stopping at this bar.  MIP6 and that gang have been too against the H/T family not to have been involved.  It is my understanding that this bar has had some remodeling done.  Also something to do with a bar or some part of the HI where NH was staying.  This came from very old posts when the case first began.
I remember very clearly reading this.They could have then gone to the sloot residence, then possibly she was taken to a room back in the HI and later removed along with the bloody mattress if that did not come fro Pvs home.    Jackb

PS:  The bar that burned down was, according to what I read; Choose a Name bar.   Jackb

Actually, I have heard it both ways.  So now they have both burned down?  Concidence?  Something of one (concidence) I should think.
j/b
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #444 on: June 16, 2008, 05:38:14 PM »

Could be Rob 

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #445 on: June 16, 2008, 05:41:10 PM »

Could be Rob 

it all fits

thanks for noticing - I was waiting for someone to say something LOL

small white euro van

orange cooler - Carpe has been looking for that thing everywhere

and

COPS

+++

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #446 on: June 16, 2008, 05:42:20 PM »

Considering my experience with Moombas this weekend...I would tend to think a lot of the same old players hang there...JMOO<>jewel... Wink

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #447 on: June 16, 2008, 05:47:04 PM »

here is the original - so others can see it

I'm thinking of doing some art work with my collection of white vans.

+++

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #448 on: June 16, 2008, 05:49:12 PM »

Rob    Maybe you can have a gallery "showing" of your white van artwork 
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #449 on: June 16, 2008, 05:49:47 PM »

Could be Rob 

it all fits

thanks for noticing - I was waiting for someone to say something LOL

small white euro van

orange cooler - Carpe has been looking for that thing everywhere

and

COPS

holy sh, Rob...

That is it.

You have eyes like a dang HAWK!!!!!!!!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #450 on: June 16, 2008, 05:51:20 PM »

here is the original - so others can see it

I'm thinking of doing some art work with my collection of white vans.

OOOOOhhhhh...Anita can sponsor you at a local gallary...but only it you put hands with eyes on the sides of the white vans...in the artwork.....

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #451 on: June 16, 2008, 05:51:49 PM »

It was ALE at the rocks. They were just trying not to look like ALE.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #452 on: June 16, 2008, 05:55:46 PM »

+++

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #453 on: June 16, 2008, 05:56:14 PM »

Carpe...everyone there in the *power..and the I'm scared shitless of the power* structure...wear *many* hats...they just wait to be told...which one to put on....

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #454 on: June 16, 2008, 05:58:22 PM »

I borrowed the images of fat ass and his buddy from Carpe... New White Van picture from awe24

Rob help me here what are we looking at

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #455 on: June 16, 2008, 06:00:39 PM »

HOLY SHIT - I just noticed they are at THE POLIS STATION 

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #456 on: June 16, 2008, 06:02:30 PM »

holy sh, Rob...

That is it.

You have eyes like a dang HAWK!!!!!!!!

Thanks Bro!!

+++

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #457 on: June 16, 2008, 06:02:40 PM »

MMMMhmmmm... Kind of like shuffling employees in between the Dept. of Justice

and the Dept. of Tourism. Talk about MUILT-TASKING!!!!

Cut a Monkey a break, eh?

------------------
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #458 on: June 16, 2008, 06:02:43 PM »

I've always thought it was ALE at the rocks, and I've always thought they were covering up evidence.

I Stand With The Girl
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #459 on: June 16, 2008, 06:05:38 PM »

and...Big guy standing on top of the hill...in the drowned man photos...I think it was BB who inquired..if we knew him....sorry if I'm wrong BB...and whomever posted that question and photo...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.