April 19, 2024, 10:14:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #758 6/14 - 6/18/08  (Read 260710 times)
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #480 on: June 16, 2008, 07:15:07 PM »

KLAAS...banana basket....

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #481 on: June 16, 2008, 07:15:39 PM »

I haven't read back, but do we have confirmation from Jossy that what ALE told Destiny is true?  Have they arrested any black guys yet?      

I suspect AHATA has paid the woman a visit and offered her a big fat check not to press charges and go on national media. We should have heard something by now.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #482 on: June 16, 2008, 07:15:47 PM »

already mentioned in previous thread:

Rudy Croes has found a new temporary PG:

Robert Pietersz

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/5056/18/

haven't read a full article about it. it is not in a dutch language paper yet.

all i now know about him is that he is the former head of the advisory board of the Governor of the Antilles.
and before that he was the PG of the Antilles.

don't know if he has been approved by the kingdom yet.
July 1st Nico Jörg leaves.
I read some where last night that he will be AG on aruba for 6 months and he starts work June 23rd IIRC.

you are right, he starts work june 23rd. appointment is for 6 months.

his appointment was approved last friday.

http://www.minbzk.nl/onderwerpen/de-nederlandse/114135/benoeming_3

he has been:

*judge at the Common Court Antilles/Aruba (80s, early 90s?)
*procureur general of the Antilles (before 1998)
*vice-chairman of the advisory board to the governor of the Antilles (chairman of that board is the governor himself). (at least since 1998)

*as far as i know he is still general counsel to the Bank of the Antilles.
Thanks for the info Caesu.
So for each island(aruba,bonair etc)there is a governor and then the rest of the political group.....then there is also another governer/group that oversees the Antilles?Or is aruba also known as the Antilles?

there is a governor for Aruba.
http://www.kabga.aw/en/index.php?page=default

and a governor for the Antilles (Curaçao, Bonaire, St. Maarten, Saba, St. Eustatius).
http://www.gouverneur.an/index.php?lang=en

there is a OM on Aruba with a procureur general.
and a OM on the Antilles with a procureur general.

but Aruba and the Antilles share a Higher Court on Curaçao.

but next year it is all going to change.
Curaçao and St. Maarten are also getting status aparte just as Aruba.
so then i think there are three governors.
maybe also three OM and three procureur generals but maybe Curaçao and St. Maarten will continue to share the OM.

they will continue to share the Higher Court. Rudy Croes wants this moved to Aruba.
or allow the Higher Court to have sessions on Aruba.
because he doesn't like that Arubans have to go to Curaçao for appeals.

Bonaire, Saba ans St. Eustatius become special Dutch municipalities.
so they become something like a overseas Dutch town.
they are then part of the European Union.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Netherlands_Antilles#Future_status

Lord,that's confusing(politics)but you explained that VERY well and I thank you for that Caesu.
So if they all go free from the NL,they all are responsible for paying thier own governments?Or will the NL be paying them?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #483 on: June 16, 2008, 07:15:49 PM »

[

David Kock
Birmingham News - Associated Press
June 9, 2005

Satish Kalpoe's attorney, David Kock, said his client told him that van der Sloot asked the Kalpoe brothers to pick him up Sunday night so he could meet up with Holloway and her classmates at Carlos'n Charlie's, a popular watering hole in the capital, Oranjestad.

They said they left the bar around 1:30 a.m. with van der Sloot and an intoxicated Holloway in the back seat, then stopped briefly at another restaurant about a block away before heading out of town, Kock said.

http://www.al.com/news/birminghamnews/index.ssf?/base/news/1118481459238090.xml&coll=2

http://gwinnettdailyonline.com/GDP/archive/article7CC45D48DBE746FDAC4CA487F0C3448B.asp

+++++++

A block away from Carlo's N Charlies would be Choose A Name, where Pitbull worked.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #484 on: June 16, 2008, 07:19:26 PM »

Imagine the international outrage if the U.S. said that. 

no kidding!!!!

still can't get over those pics!! I could have gone my whole life w/out seeing those!! Good lawd...you all aren't kidding when you said graphic!!!

We warned you! 

My guess would be that was a local found today and that rope was already on him and had nothing to do with recovering his body from the ocean. He has been in that ocean at least a week,probably longer. I cannot think of any uses why a rope would be tied like that around him unless he was sailing. He appeared to be completely naked..What happened to his clothes?

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #485 on: June 16, 2008, 07:21:19 PM »

no kidding!!!!

still can't get over those pics!! I could have gone my whole life w/out seeing those!! Good lawd...you all aren't kidding when you said graphic!!!

We warned you! 

My guess would be that was a local found today and that rope was already on him and had nothing to do with recovering his body from the ocean. He has been in that ocean at least a week,probably longer. I cannot think of any uses why a rope would be tied like that around him unless he was sailing. He appeared to be completely naked..What happened to his clothes?

Maybe rope around his waist...broke away from the weight holding him down???

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #486 on: June 16, 2008, 07:22:42 PM »

[

David Kock
Birmingham News - Associated Press
June 9, 2005

Satish Kalpoe's attorney, David Kock, said his client told him that van der Sloot asked the Kalpoe brothers to pick him up Sunday night so he could meet up with Holloway and her classmates at Carlos'n Charlie's, a popular watering hole in the capital, Oranjestad.

They said they left the bar around 1:30 a.m. with van der Sloot and an intoxicated Holloway in the back seat, then stopped briefly at another restaurant about a block away before heading out of town, Kock said.

http://www.al.com/news/birminghamnews/index.ssf?/base/news/1118481459238090.xml&coll=2

http://gwinnettdailyonline.com/GDP/archive/article7CC45D48DBE746FDAC4CA487F0C3448B.asp

+++++++

A block away from Carlo's N Charlies would be Choose A Name, where Pitbull worked.

Makes sense.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #487 on: June 16, 2008, 07:22:44 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/printer_friendly_story/0,3566,163750,00.html

Firefighters Drain Lake in Search for Natalee
Tuesday, July 26, 2005
Associated Press

ORANJESTAD, Aruba  —

Aruban firefighters were draining a lake Tuesday in the search for an Alabama teenager who vanished nearly two months ago while vacationing in the island.

Edwin Comemencia, a police spokesman, confirmed that the draining of the lake across from the Marriott Hotel was part of the investigation into Natalee Holloway's (search) disappearance but would not comment further. A jailed Dutch youth has said he was with Holloway in the area the night she disappeared.

The draining was expected to take up to 24 hours.

Earlier Tuesday, Holloway's stepfather, George Twitty (search), said two new witnesses had come forward with information about the night she disappeared.

One witness told investigators that he saw Joran van der Sloot (search), the 17-year-old who has been detained as the main suspect, driving to a nightclub across the road from the Marriott Hotel around 2:30 a.m. the night Holloway disappeared, Twitty said.

The witness said van der Sloot tried to hide his face with his hands as he drove to the Racquet Club with two Surinamese brothers, Satish and Deepak Kalpoe, Twitty said. The Kalpoe brothers were detained as suspects and later released.

The stepfather said the account places the three individuals near the hotel beach where van der Sloot says he left 18-year-old Holloway alone the last night she was seen in public.

"What's interesting is the time — 2:30 a.m. — when the three were supposedly on their way home," said Twitty, referring to their previous accounts to investigators.

The witness, a gardener whose name was not disclosed, gave his account to investigators on Friday, Twitty said.

The Kalpoe brothers first told police that they and van der Sloot dropped Holloway at her hotel around 2 a.m. the morning of May 30. Later, they said they had lied to protect their friend and that they had dropped the Dutch youth and American teen at a beach near the hotel.

A second new witness told a private investigator hired by Holloway's family that she saw van der Sloot and the Kalpoe brothers drive into the Racquet Club three times that same night. The woman, who lives near the nightclub, has not yet spoken with investigators, he said.

Aruban authorities did not comment on the stepfather's statements.

An attorney for van der Sloot, Richie Kock, said authorities had not told him about the new witnesses. Lawyers for the Kalpoe brothers were not immediately available for comment.

No one has been charged in the case, and van der Sloot is the only suspect still detained.

Holloway vanished after an evening of eating, drinking and dancing at a nightclub which she left with the three young men, hours before she was to catch a flight home to Mountain Brook, Ala., at the end of a graduation trip with 124 classmates.
Does anyone remember what happened to her?

Thank you Bearly!
I have been looking for this interview for a while now.I think this was a witness Art(?)found who later said she would not give a statement.

Good Morning Karma

I thought it was Art Woods too but ... ended up finding the quote you thinking about and ... discovered it was TJ Ward.

Hey ... both they guys are private investigators.  We should get points for that.

Janet
8:00 AM
LOL...good morning(afternoon now)to you.I was just getting ready to correct the Art thing(was gonna post Art Wood lol)when I saw your post....thank you sweety.
Smile

Karma Is Coming

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #488 on: June 16, 2008, 07:23:54 PM »

no kidding!!!!

We warned you! 

Dunno. ...but fresh reports just in say that Boe-Tie Dompig

has recently been seen wearing a pair just like 'em! 

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #489 on: June 16, 2008, 07:24:00 PM »

Maybe rope around his waist...broke away from the weight holding him down???

yep... and when the body is submerged, it fills with gases and eventually breaks free and surfaces..unless it's in a fish / crab trap.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #490 on: June 16, 2008, 07:24:12 PM »

Lilpuma - what we have heard from Jossy so far is that it's confirmed that a woman has claimed she was raped by three guys (locals).  Jossy is working on getting more information for Red.

Destiny has made calls and has reported what she was told by ALE and Moombas.  Whether what she has been told is correct is another matter.

From what we did hear the blame-the-victim spin machine had already shifted into fourth gear. As stated in my previous post, I think they are going to try to pay this victim off. They can't afford another fiasco on the Rock of Shit formerly known as Aruba. Arrests, a trial, and international media attention would be a disaster.

This will will be their new tourist slogan. "Come to Aruba, Get Raped, and Go Home a Millionaire."

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #491 on: June 16, 2008, 07:24:22 PM »

I haven't read back, but do we have confirmation from Jossy that what ALE told Destiny is true?  Have they arrested any black guys yet?      

I suspect AHATA has paid the woman a visit and offered her a big fat check not to press charges and go on national media. We should have heard something by now.

It will be obvious for this woman very soon,that charges will never be filed or will anyone be prosecuted. They will probably offer her cash to keep her mouth shut or she will be coming home angry. Hopefully she has not been living in a closet the last 3 years and is already aware what she is up against.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #492 on: June 16, 2008, 07:30:01 PM »

We warned you! 

My guess is we'll soon see a Aruba government statement that is was not a dead man, rather a donkey torso made to look like a human, they were conducting emergency drills to keep their crack staff of ALE bozos sharp. There was no death, there is no body, there is no case.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #493 on: June 16, 2008, 07:33:16 PM »

We warned you! 

My guess is we'll soon see a Aruba government statement that is was not a dead man, rather a donkey torso made to look like a human, they were conducting emergency drills to keep their crack staff of ALE bozos sharp. There was no death, there is no body, there is no case.

Ahh you must remember that robbery last year huh?  First they told us it was a man(Alien) who robbed a jewelery store and was cut in half,then they corrected themselves and said it was a donkey torso 

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #494 on: June 16, 2008, 07:35:00 PM »

It will be obvious for this woman very soon,that charges will never be filed or will anyone be prosecuted. They will probably offer her cash to keep her mouth shut or she will be coming home angry. Hopefully she has not been living in a closet the last 3 years and is already aware what she is up against.

This is exactly why I think she has been paid off, *******. No doubt she was aware of Natalee's case and the international media scandal involving the cover-up. All she has to do was pick up the phone and get an instant ear from any major media outlet in the States.

It is also obvious the Arubans are very fearful of what this woman's case could do to their economy. For one thing, Americans already believe they are corrupt. Pulling the blame-the-victim card won't work for Aruba any more. No one would believe them. They have no credibility.

Their only alternative is to pull out their wallet and buy her silence.

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #495 on: June 16, 2008, 07:38:24 PM »

Monkeys...something I found out tday...if...I was being told the truth...

Notice how when we find something in an Aruban paper...and then we find something in another paper...not reported by the well known Aruban papers....

Well...in one of my calls today to the Oranjestad ALE...follow-up call...I was told...

If the crime report was made to Beach Patrol...then they ALEdon't get a record about it...and only police reports made to ALE/non beach patrol make it into the papers....

So, this says to me...if you, as a tourist..have a complaint...and if you are referred to the Beach Patrol...these reports are for some reason...not public records...hence...don't make it into the regular papers...hope this makes sense to you all...

Destiny

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #496 on: June 16, 2008, 07:39:14 PM »

And on top of that they don't prosecute rapes on Aruba anyway. Women are there for the Dutchmen's pleasure. It goes against the grain to take away their toys and primary modus operandi, rape. Ever see them do anything to Rudy Croes for keeping sex slave women at his compound?

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #497 on: June 16, 2008, 07:39:57 PM »

Destiny - the person at BFN that is questioning your calls is someone by the name of Jewel who has made 5 posts at BFN.  Jewel is clearly pro-Aruba and her/his 5 posts clearly show that.  Probably either an Aruban, or an American working in Aruba that is protecting their livelyhood. 

Klaas...wonder if it's someone I called Wink

I'll ask a favor of you Klaas...you don't have to...but could you copy Jewels posts, and email them to me...makes me wonder if he/she thinks I'm sticking my nose where it doesn't belong...if that be the case...gonna stick my nose there pronto...TIA...and no, I do not want to contact jewel...please don't include any contact info for that person...

Destiny

Just got back from the store 

I'll just post Jewel's post here for all to see.  This is the only post Jewel made regarding your calls:

Okay, so let me get this straight now.  Destiny at Scared Monkeys callls HI and claims to be one of five women considering traveling to Aruba and heard the news via e mail a woman was raped and was then concerned that Aruba was not safe, Same Destiny calls the Hospital in Aruba claiming her friend sent her a VM message and asks about this woman that was "supposed" to have been raped, Same Destiny calls Moomba bar and claims then to be a friend of "said rape victim", Same Destiny calls ALE and claims to be a reporter asking again for information, Same Destiny calls and befriends someone in Diario with who knows what kind of story to do so, Same Destiny calls the Beach Patrol with yet another lie.  All lies to obtain information from Aruba, and that is okay in that situation to lie.  Same Destiny at Scared Monkeys who ran down Nadira the Kalpoe's Mother for stating the truth, that we all lie sometime.  That in the Scared Monkeys mind set is unacceptable for Nadira, yet it is okay for Destiny and the Scared Monkeys to lie to obtain information, and everyone is then perfectly happy to accept what comes from her mouth the information she has gleaned from Aruba.  This constitutes Hypocrisy at its finest.     

It appears to boil down to the fact that it is okay for someone to lie if the person they are telling the lies to is wanting to believe in what said "Liar" is saying.  What is it that everyone has been saying all along since the beginning of this case, once a liar always a liar.  To me this is simply that Destiny is a seasoned liar, so used to lying that it comes easy for her to do so.  Hence I can't put any stock in anything that comes from her mouth.  Destiny and Scared Monkeys is simply pushing an agenda and will stoop at any level to push their theory, and many people that buy into and approve of these tactics are doing so as it fits their preconcieved theories.   

Monkey mindset:

Joran lies=unacceptable

Deepak lies=unacceptable

Nadira states "everyone lies sometime=unacceptable

Destiny lies=acceptable

Scared Monkeys lie=acceptable

Spells Hypocrisy to me..  Double standard. 

Has it every occured to the Monkey mindset this "supposed rape victim" doesn't want her name published?  Everyone now running with a story before it has a chance to be given and proven one way or another.  Obsessed comes to mind here, but that is just me. 

To Jewel:  Nobody at SM has published the name of the rape victim and we don't intend to.  I can't stop the Aruban media from publishing it, although I hope they don't.

FYI - in a previous post at BFN, Jewel claims to be the parent of 4 children, doesn't Renfro have 4 children?
PPsssshhhhht!Screw a bunch of jewels lol
I would be interested in any reactions to her post.Agenda...Monkey agenda,we do have an agenda here if trying to find some truth and justice out of aruba=a agenda.

Karma Is Coming

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #498 on: June 16, 2008, 07:45:17 PM »

Anyone we know up on the hill?

That does look like Fat Boy Jacobs up on the hill doing his best Pale Rider imitation. Unfortunately in his case he weighs more than five Clint Eastwoods and he's got more chins that an Chinese phonebook.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #499 on: June 16, 2008, 07:47:41 PM »

To Jewel:  Nobody at SM has published the name of the rape victim and we don't intend to.  I can't stop the Aruban media from publishing it, although I hope they don't.

FYI - in a previous post at BFN, Jewel claims to be the parent of 4 children, doesn't Renfro have 4 children?
PPsssshhhhht!Screw a bunch of jewels lol
I would be interested in any reactions to her post.Agenda...Monkey agenda,we do have an agenda here if trying to find some truth and justice out of aruba=a agenda.

Imagine, one of the biggest liars in Aruba, second only to Joran van der Sloot himself, disgusted with lies. Hmmmmm. There's the pot calling the kettle black.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.