April 19, 2024, 03:29:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #758 6/14 - 6/18/08  (Read 260736 times)
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #520 on: June 16, 2008, 10:22:15 PM »

Imagine the international outrage if the U.S. said that. 

no kidding!!!!

still can't get over those pics!! I could have gone my whole life w/out seeing those!! Good lawd...you all aren't kidding when you said graphic!!!

We warned you! 

My guess would be that was a local found today and that rope was already on him and had nothing to do with recovering his body from the ocean. He has been in that ocean at least a week,probably longer. I cannot think of any uses why a rope would be tied like that around him unless he was sailing. He appeared to be completely naked..What happened to his clothes?

Don't want to pee on anyone's parade....but....

Wonder if it is a "hoax?"  Strange there is no drag marks upto the beach and very few foot prints around the body.  THIS IS COOL...
A "V C" (mocking?) printing just on his chest like where a tag would have been. Lighten up that part of the chest area. 

Someone swiped a bit of smudge on the head and groin area before this was posted.  That was kind.  However there is printing on the white plastic or whatever is covering what could be the mouth area.  Blood?   strange.  No, this may be a fresh kill and burn or things have been added to this to confuse people.  They must kill them, take them out to the water and let them float back and "find" them.  This washed up on the beach?  No one looks wet.   Jackb
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #521 on: June 16, 2008, 10:22:39 PM »

There is a Duijneveld that is a popular Lawyer on that island.

Inneresting that they'll go after Luis Mansur's lawyer but won't touch the Van der Sloots. Party politics?
Which lawyer? The Van Der Sloots had/have like 12 of them just in Aruba. I did see David Kock was in trouble a few months back,but he is Deepak's lawyer. I suppose they are all on the same team anyway..

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #522 on: June 16, 2008, 10:30:07 PM »

Jack: I don't think it is cool at all...I think it is sickening,this decaying corpse is all over the front page of every newspaper. The one in Awemainta is unedited and shows his face. I have seen some very gruesome pictures of fatalities in Aruban papers but this definetly is the most gruesome next to Pitbulls mutilated body.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2008, 10:45:46 PM by Observer » Logged

jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #523 on: June 16, 2008, 10:31:39 PM »

I'm going to take a little break..BBL tonight...but...before I go...a Song For Rob!

Sung to the tune of an old song...recorded by The Singing Nun...name of song...*Little Boxes on the Hillside*...for You Rob Wink

Little white vans on Aruba
little white vans moving bodies 'round.
little white vans on Aruba
and they all look just the same.

There's a white one and a white one
and then there's a whiter one

Little white vans moving bodies
little white van moving evidence
and they all look just the same

and they all look just the same

LOL, what color was that van again?.....that song is almost as bad as my poems.....
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #524 on: June 16, 2008, 10:38:13 PM »

I haven't read back, but do we have confirmation from Jossy that what ALE told Destiny is true?  Have they arrested any black guys yet?      

Wouldn't it be cheaper for them to sweet talk up Ren ho and take her for a few drinks?  Ho(s) would be a lot cheaper.  Guess they have gone through most of the islands's young and old and want fresh meat.  Beats me.  They should have an Adopt a Rapist program so they would not have to pay out so much and the suckers could foot the bill on that along with the "Adopt an Addict" program.  jackb

I suspect AHATA has paid the woman a visit and offered her a big fat check not to press charges and go on national media. We should have heard something by now.

It will be obvious for this woman very soon,that charges will never be filed or will anyone be prosecuted. They will probably offer her cash to keep her mouth shut or she will be coming home angry. Hopefully she has not been living in a closet the last 3 years and is already aware what she is up against.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #525 on: June 16, 2008, 10:45:43 PM »

Here's my nominee for the caption contest on the front page:

#5- diverboy on June 16th, 2008 8:07 am

“Joran van der Sloot photographed nude in Thailand while making gestures ridiculing Aruba. He was holding something that look like a penis, only smaller.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #526 on: June 16, 2008, 10:45:44 PM »

Jack: I don't think it is cool at all...I think it is sickening this decaying corpse is all over the front page of every newspaper. The one in Awemainta is unedited and shows his face. I have seen some very gruesome pictures of fatalities in Aruban papers but this definetly is the most gruesome next to Pitbulls mutilated body.

Are you twisting WHAT I am saying again?

The one I saw looks like a hoax.  Who put the VC printing on his
breast area *******?  You trying to make ME look like shit?

Jackb - this is your last warning.  You seem to take everyone the wrong way and see things that nobody else does.  I'm not going to allow you to start this up again.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2008, 10:52:22 PM by klaasend » Logged
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #527 on: June 16, 2008, 10:52:20 PM »

Jack: I don't think it is cool at all...I think it is sickening this decaying corpse is all over the front page of every newspaper. The one in Awemainta is unedited and shows his face. I have seen some very gruesome pictures of fatalities in Aruban papers but this definetly is the most gruesome next to Pitbulls mutilated body.

Again? I dont even recall commenting on any of your posts. Let alone ever twisting what you have said  I am always at a loss of words on your posts..The same is true here 

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #528 on: June 16, 2008, 10:53:31 PM »

Inneresting that they'll go after Luis Mansur's lawyer but won't touch the Van der Sloots. Party politics?
Which lawyer? The Van Der Sloots had/have like 12 of them just in Aruba. I did see David Kock was in trouble a few months back,but he is Deepak's lawyer. I suppose they are all on the same team anyway..

I find it very curious that they are clamping down on falsification by this lawyer but refuse to do so in the biggest, most sidespread, most horrendously obvious case in the history of their island. Corrupt prosecutor, currupt cops, and corrupt judges all involved. Yet the do nothing. They are hippocrytes of the worst degree.

jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #529 on: June 16, 2008, 10:55:31 PM »

Jackb - this is your last warning.  You seem to take everyone the wrong way and see things that nobody else does.  I'm not going to allow you to start this up again.

You can kiss my freaking ass Klass, you and your bunch of sow monkeys,   Jack B.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #530 on: June 16, 2008, 10:57:07 PM »

I find it very curious that they are clamping down on falsification by this lawyer but refuse to do so in the biggest, most sidespread, most horrendously obvious case in the history of their island. Corrupt prosecutor, currupt cops, and corrupt judges all involved. Yet the do nothing. They are hippocrytes of the worst degree.

Exactly! The Holloways are connected to Bush and Colombia,they are lying and doing it all for the money and covering up Natalee's dissapearance 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #531 on: June 16, 2008, 10:57:50 PM »

You can kiss my freaking ass Klass, you and your bunch of sow monkeys,   Jack B.

Needless to say, this person has been banned
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #532 on: June 16, 2008, 10:59:05 PM »

Duijneveld (??? plural???) is detained for falsification of documents of Luis Mansur in the case of drugs. need more info??? call me

I'm shocked! I thought the falsification of documents was legal in Aruba. Does this mean Jan van der Straten and Dennis Jacobs could be thrown in jail? They certainly falsified their share of documents in Natalee's case. Jan even let Paulus edit his sonb's statement. Hey, maybe we'll get some arrests after all.

NATALEE HOLLOWAY CASE - CHANGED STATEMENTS

Paulus van der Sloot
Suspect Statement
June 23, 2005

We then departed for the police station in Bubali where we
arrived at approximately 11.00 hours. Jacobs and Kelly took down Joran's statement.

Joran was speaking in Papiamentu and that was translated by the officers into Dutch. I was there when Joran made his statement.

We made a few changes in the concept with regard to factualities instead of observations.

At approximately 14.00 hours Joran signed his statement and we went to lunch in Mc Donalds or Wendy's.

Dave Holloway
Corruption in Paradise
Page 183

I commented to Jacobs about how short my statement was. He said that I could add anything I wanted to it. Also, I noticed that Eric Soemers' name was on it, but that detective was not even present during the interview. Now I wondered if Jacobs was making up everyone's statement and getting Eric to sign on to them. If that were the case, he could state anything he wanted, and it would look like an official statement made in front of a witness.

Beth Holloway
LOVING NATALEE

Page 89

As dinner concludes, Detective Jacobs appears at our table.

... The detective says he just wants me to sign a new statement. Jug immediate asks him, "What's the difference between this one and the one she gave you this morning?' Jacobs says that some dates were wrong on that one and have been corrected, and he needs my signature on the new corrected one.

The document is in Dutch, which is Greek to me. I have no idea what it says. I can't tell if it's different from the one the young officer read to me this morning, which I signed, or not. But all I have to rely on is the Aruban police process, so I gladly submit to his request and sign every single page.

Page 187
After waiting months to find out what my statement actually says. Jug calls on my first day in California. He has finally been able to obtain the translation of my statement from the prosecutor Karin Janssen. The one the detective brought to me to sign late that night in the restaurant.

... And I trusted him and signed ever page.

"Listen to this, Beth ..." The words he sends echo in my head. I begin to sink, and could slide to the ground out of my chair.

"Jug, they changed it. They changed my statement." I had carefully gien intricate details about the encounter in the van der Sloot front yard the first night we got to the island, including names and physical descriptions.

Beth Holloway Twitty
NANCY GRACE
October 4, 2005

GRACE: What was left out, Beth?

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY: There were a lot of names that were left out, you know, just key elements as far as how Joran asked Jug and -- to leave the group before he admitted the sexual assaults that he committed against Natalee and -- and just a lot of things. You know, Paulus`s name -- I didn`t know anyone`s name. I didn`t know Charles Croes`s name, which is just ludicrous.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0510/04/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #533 on: June 16, 2008, 11:01:29 PM »

I think the first paragraph was posted earlier; here is the rest of the article.

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_43373.php Maandag {Monday} 16 Juni 2008

State Council: Aruba’s image negative
14 Jun, 2008, 17:19 (GMT -04:00)

ORANJESTAD/ DEN HAAG – The parliamentary delegation talked about the image of Aruba in the Netherlands during their visit to the State Council in the Netherlands. The Council says that it becomes more and more negative. Also the relationship between both countries has ‘cooled off’ lately.

The prevailing opinion is that Aruba citizens in the Netherlands cause problems and that Aruba is costing the community a lot of money. MPA indicated in a reaction that the government must actively start informing the Dutch community about the situation. “The situation in Aruba is still being confused with the Neth.Antilles. To change this, we must give the Dutch community the correct information. It is in our interest to make sure that we maintain a positive relationship with the Netherlands. Besides, our children go to the Netherlands to go to college and a bad relationship will only cause problems for them”

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #534 on: June 16, 2008, 11:05:39 PM »

Thanks msmarple!
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #535 on: June 16, 2008, 11:14:06 PM »

One more time -- while there's still time to make plans.

The whole Caribbean will be at the International Trade Center, Ronald Reagan Bldg, Washington DC - JUNE 21 - 24, 2008.

Dr. Alan Greenspan, former chairman of the Federal Reserve Board, will deliver the keynote address.

Despite a promising beginning, at the moment, only Vicki is planning to go. Bless Vicki! But --

WE NEED MORE PEOPLE to REPRESENT NATALEE HOLLOWAY at this event.

Link to Annual Caribbean Travel Summit (ACTS) info:
http://www.actsdc.com/index.html

Link to SM thread about this event:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2778.0

Please email Vicki at justicefornatalee@gmail.com if you can participate. Great time for a visit to DC!

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #536 on: June 16, 2008, 11:17:00 PM »

One more time -- while there's still time to make plans.

The whole Caribbean will be at the International Trade Center, Ronald Reagan Bldg, Washington DC - JUNE 21 - 24, 2008.

Dr. Alan Greenspan, former chairman of the Federal Reserve Board, will deliver the keynote address.

Despite a promising beginning, at the moment, only Vicki is planning to go. Bless Vicki! But --

WE NEED MORE PEOPLE to REPRESENT NATALEE HOLLOWAY at this event.

Link to Annual Caribbean Travel Summit (ACTS) info:
http://www.actsdc.com/index.html

Link to SM thread about this event:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2778.0

Please email Vicki at justicefornatalee@gmail.com if you can participate. Great time for a visit to DC!

Please - especially if you live anywhere near DC!
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #537 on: June 16, 2008, 11:17:35 PM »

Duijneveld (??? plural???) is detained for falsification of documents of Luis Mansur in the case of drugs. need more info??? call me

I'm shocked! I thought the falsification of documents was legal in Aruba. Does this mean Jan van der Straten and Dennis Jacobs could be thrown in jail? They certainly falsified their share of documents in Natalee's case. Jan even let Paulus edit his sonb's statement. Hey, maybe we'll get some arrests after all.

NATALEE HOLLOWAY CASE - CHANGED STATEMENTS

Paulus van der Sloot
Suspect Statement
June 23, 2005

We then departed for the police station in Bubali where we
arrived at approximately 11.00 hours. Jacobs and Kelly took down Joran's statement.

Joran was speaking in Papiamentu and that was translated by the officers into Dutch. I was there when Joran made his statement.

We made a few changes in the concept with regard to factualities instead of observations.

At approximately 14.00 hours Joran signed his statement and we went to lunch in Mc Donalds or Wendy's.

Dave Holloway
Corruption in Paradise
Page 183

I commented to Jacobs about how short my statement was. He said that I could add anything I wanted to it. Also, I noticed that Eric Soemers' name was on it, but that detective was not even present during the interview. Now I wondered if Jacobs was making up everyone's statement and getting Eric to sign on to them. If that were the case, he could state anything he wanted, and it would look like an official statement made in front of a witness.

Beth Holloway
LOVING NATALEE

Page 89

As dinner concludes, Detective Jacobs appears at our table.

... The detective says he just wants me to sign a new statement. Jug immediate asks him, "What's the difference between this one and the one she gave you this morning?' Jacobs says that some dates were wrong on that one and have been corrected, and he needs my signature on the new corrected one.

The document is in Dutch, which is Greek to me. I have no idea what it says. I can't tell if it's different from the one the young officer read to me this morning, which I signed, or not. But all I have to rely on is the Aruban police process, so I gladly submit to his request and sign every single page.

Page 187
After waiting months to find out what my statement actually says. Jug calls on my first day in California. He has finally been able to obtain the translation of my statement from the prosecutor Karin Janssen. The one the detective brought to me to sign late that night in the restaurant.

... And I trusted him and signed ever page.

"Listen to this, Beth ..." The words he sends echo in my head. I begin to sink, and could slide to the ground out of my chair.

"Jug, they changed it. They changed my statement." I had carefully gien intricate details about the encounter in the van der Sloot front yard the first night we got to the island, including names and physical descriptions.

Beth Holloway Twitty
NANCY GRACE
October 4, 2005

GRACE: What was left out, Beth?

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY: There were a lot of names that were left out, you know, just key elements as far as how Joran asked Jug and -- to leave the group before he admitted the sexual assaults that he committed against Natalee and -- and just a lot of things. You know, Paulus`s name -- I didn`t know anyone`s name. I didn`t know Charles Croes`s name, which is just ludicrous.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0510/04/ng.01.html

So there you have it. Seems the Aruba Police and Prosecutor can falsify anything they want when it suits their purpose, in this case to protect the Van der Sloots.

Where is the new Prosecutor? Or is the new Prosecutor just another joke in a long line of them we've been privy to in the Dutch Illegal system? Why aren't they throwing these assholes in jail?

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #538 on: June 16, 2008, 11:20:14 PM »

I think the first paragraph was posted earlier; here is the rest of the article.

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_43373.php Maandag {Monday} 16 Juni 2008

State Council: Aruba’s image negative
14 Jun, 2008, 17:19 (GMT -04:00)

ORANJESTAD/ DEN HAAG – The parliamentary delegation talked about the image of Aruba in the Netherlands during their visit to the State Council in the Netherlands. The Council says that it becomes more and more negative. Also the relationship between both countries has ‘cooled off’ lately.

The prevailing opinion is that Aruba citizens in the Netherlands cause problems and that Aruba is costing the community a lot of money. MPA indicated in a reaction that the government must actively start informing the Dutch community about the situation. “The situation in Aruba is still being confused with the Neth.Antilles. To change this, we must give the Dutch community the correct information. It is in our interest to make sure that we maintain a positive relationship with the Netherlands. Besides, our children go to the Netherlands to go to college and a bad relationship will only cause problems for them”

Oh, and by the way, the corrupt mishandling Natalee Holloway case has done Aruba more damage imagewise than anything else that has ever affected that shitty island.

LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #539 on: June 16, 2008, 11:26:36 PM »

I'm not clicking on any links for fear it will be graphic pics.    

*******, Dayhiker, rape victims don't often seek media attention, but I agree with both of you that a payoff might happen. 

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.