March 29, 2024, 07:28:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #758 6/14 - 6/18/08  (Read 259014 times)
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #580 on: June 17, 2008, 09:20:19 AM »

Need help. I think there were 3 girls from Aruba as well as some here in the states.

Is Janet awake yet? Need our researcher..lol

So Hayley was not from Aruba?

It was just eye opening when Heli stated they would not have the statement if it were not used to build a case against j2k!!

She gave a urine sample in NY for the FBI less then a week after NH went missing. Karen came forward along with two others from her class that said that she was drugged and assaulted by Joran. One of these girls Fathers gave a interview in one of the Aruban papers and said what happened to his daughter is eerily familiar with what happened to Natalee. He talked about Joran giving her a drink and it tingled her whole mouth and then she was assaulted. There are also at least two others who came forward from the states and the Dutch Investigators commented on these three Aruban girls,but added that a detective stated one of the girls was still in love with Joran so she did not press charges.

Hi *******...I found three girls from New England...Conn., I think, on the Dr Phil log, and tracked one's myspace or facebook. She was a couple of years older than Natalee, I wonder if these may have been the other US complaints. I believe they were all interviewed within a day or two of each other.

were you able to talk to her?

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #581 on: June 17, 2008, 09:23:35 AM »

Jack: I don't think it is cool at all...I think it is sickening this decaying corpse is all over the front page of every newspaper. The one in Awemainta is unedited and shows his face. I have seen some very gruesome pictures of fatalities in Aruban papers but this definetly is the most gruesome next to Pitbulls mutilated body.

Are you twisting WHAT I am saying again?

The one I saw looks like a hoax.  Who put the VC printing on his
breast area *******?  You trying to make ME look like shit?

Jackb - this is your last warning.  You seem to take everyone the wrong way and see things that nobody else does.  I'm not going to allow you to start this up again.

You can kiss my freaking ass Klass, you and your bunch of sow monkeys,   Jack B.

Needless to say, this person has been banned

I feel a song coming on...OK, I won't sing, but can I do this? 
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #582 on: June 17, 2008, 09:25:32 AM »

Jack: I don't think it is cool at all...I think it is sickening this decaying corpse is all over the front page of every newspaper. The one in Awemainta is unedited and shows his face. I have seen some very gruesome pictures of fatalities in Aruban papers but this definetly is the most gruesome next to Pitbulls mutilated body.

Are you twisting WHAT I am saying again?

The one I saw looks like a hoax.  Who put the VC printing on his
breast area *******?  You trying to make ME look like shit?

Jackb - this is your last warning.  You seem to take everyone the wrong way and see things that nobody else does.  I'm not going to allow you to start this up again.

You can kiss my freaking ass Klass, you and your bunch of sow monkeys,   Jack B.

Needless to say, this person has been banned

I feel a song coming on...OK, I won't sing, but can I do this? 

lol...wanted to comment on that one...but skipped it...lol...glad you were the first!!!

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #583 on: June 17, 2008, 09:27:18 AM »

Well this "Monkey sow" is taking her baby Monkey to soccer camp and then heading out for a practice run...talk to you all later.

Have a great day!!!

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #584 on: June 17, 2008, 09:28:52 AM »

I have been a cow, a grannie and now a sow...Does that make me a woo sooo eeee piggy?
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #585 on: June 17, 2008, 09:29:02 AM »

To your question whether I know the girl named "Stephany BOEKHOUWER", I answer you the following. This year, I don't remember the exact date, Freddy, Jaime and me went to a "Houseparty" in Oranjestad. We drove in Jaime's car to the houseparty. The car of Jaime is famous because we had experienced a lot of things in Jaime's car. Jaime has a 4-door green "Honda". On that day Freddy had sex with Stephany BOEKHOUWER on the backseat of Jaime's car. I gave Freddy a condom before he had sex with Stephany. While Freddy was having sex with Stephany on the backseat, Jaime and myself stood down at the trunk of the car and drank alcoholic beverages.

isn't that colossal pant load Koen's apartment in Chollarstad?

on Lucinstraat?

and this was the direction Deepak's Honda was heading after going to / past Choose-a-name.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #586 on: June 17, 2008, 09:31:21 AM »

This Karen ******* ?

Yes,that is her. You can read that the three were willing to come forward in that civil suit as Beth's Lawyer talked a little about them. We know Dennis Jacobs talked to them and since then all of them have backed down about pressing charges. This Dutch article is confirming that and I believe the detective they are reffering to is Dennnis Jacobs and the girl is Karen.

The preliminary investigation also showed that Joran van der Sloot previously abused girls against their will. "We came into contact with an ex-girlfriend that a therapist had opgebiecht that she was raped by Joran. Naturally, we tried to let her return, but unfortunately they wanted. She was still in love with Joran," said the detective.

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/2606498/Arubaans_offensief_in_zaak-Holloway.html?p=20,1
« Last Edit: June 17, 2008, 09:36:50 AM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #587 on: June 17, 2008, 09:33:40 AM »

Need help. I think there were 3 girls from Aruba as well as some here in the states.

Is Janet awake yet? Need our researcher..lol

So Hayley was not from Aruba?

It was just eye opening when Heli stated they would not have the statement if it were not used to build a case against j2k!!

She gave a urine sample in NY for the FBI less then a week after NH went missing. Karen came forward along with two others from her class that said that she was drugged and assaulted by Joran. One of these girls Fathers gave a interview in one of the Aruban papers and said what happened to his daughter is eerily familiar with what happened to Natalee. He talked about Joran giving her a drink and it tingled her whole mouth and then she was assaulted. There are also at least two others who came forward from the states and the Dutch Investigators commented on these three Aruban girls,but added that a detective stated one of the girls was still in love with Joran so she did not press charges.

Hi *******...I found three girls from New England...Conn., I think, on the Dr Phil log, and tracked one's myspace or facebook. She was a couple of years older than Natalee, I wonder if these may have been the other US complaints. I believe they were all interviewed within a day or two of each other.

were you able to talk to her?

LOl...No...just did a quick search and found it...I have been trying to find some-one the FBI supposedly interviewed, so every now and again I go to the log and try and work out who the peeps are that the FBI questioned and why! Have been a little busy and never got back to it!
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #588 on: June 17, 2008, 09:35:54 AM »

The role we play

Tuesday June 17 2008

Over the last few years there has been an upsurge in criminal activity in the country and this, of course, has led to an almost equal response from the media with respect to coverage of such events that contest for time and space with stories related to natural and man-made disasters.

Crime news sells a tremendous amount of newspapers and boosts the listening and viewing audience figures of the electronic media tremendously, because naturally, people react a little more vigorously to anything that would have adverse consequences on human life, as is the case with crime.

It would therefore stand to reason that media practitioners respond to this natural demand by chasing after crime news and seeking to present such in a timely fashion.

Over the weekend there was much discussion on whether or not the media takes the matter of crime reporting too far. Further, it was suggested in some quarters the approach to crime news by the local media does more damage than good to the tourism industry, resulting in appeals by some to tone down the reporting of criminal activities since too much may very well deter potential visitors.

“Bury the crime somewhere in the middle of the paper rather than splash it across the front page”, is what they are telling newspapers. The electronic media is being told that they should refrain from making these stories lead items and not give them the type of news treatment that other major stories receive.

As much as we understand what the tourism officials are trying to do, we humbly submit that they are being mostly unfair to the media houses. Many of these officials do not offer much content to the media houses anyway so what gives them the platform to demand a say in how media houses decide what is in the best interest of the public?

Further, the local support for the training of journalists, while contributing to the efforts of the security forces, are not particularly well-documented. If it is they have been offering much to especially the crime fighting efforts of the country’s authorities.

Protesters have to start looking at the broader picture – one that shows members of the media would be falling woefully short of properly and professionally executing their duties and the service they offer to the people of this country.

Indeed should we play “hide and go see” with the news, knowing that the people who stand to benefit least will probably be those mostly involved in the tourism industry?

It is all well and good to say that if tourists are given a steady diet of crime news from this country they will naturally seek out destinations that offer a more crime-free setting. Now, as we say that, we are wondering where are the destinations that can truly boast of a squeaky clean image?

The tourists will always roam as this is what they do best – seek out new destinations with new experiences, new cultures. We believe they would love to know exactly what they might be faced with as they try to enjoy their travels.

We believe this means a tourist could well know a destination has more than its fair share of crime and prepare accordingly. If they recognize that a particular area in the north of the island has a checkered crime history they would exercise great caution if they find it necessary to visit the area. They might choose to go in groups or forget about the night setting. In fact, they might choose to not make that area a part of their itinerary at all. Knowing about a situation makes one better able to plan properly to avoid negative fallout.

The tourism officials seem to be thinking in dollars and cents rather than in lives saved through visitors’ awareness of their surroundings. The Holloway case in Aruba should be enough to tell us what one life lost through the lack of awareness can do to a destination.

Having said that though, none in the media will pretend they do not understand the critical importance to the tourism industry of the positive news coming out of the country. Tourism officials need to assist them in this area, however, rather than the journalist having to ferret that positive tourism news. Both sides have critical parts to play and we believe that probably a better understanding of each others' role might just help the situation.
 http://www.antiguasun.com/paper/?as=view&sun=281935077507132005&an=423109048806172008&ac=Opinion

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #589 on: June 17, 2008, 09:39:36 AM »

I think this is where Lucinstraat is located... if not - it's right in the immediate vicinity.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #590 on: June 17, 2008, 09:43:32 AM »

This Karen ******* ?

Yes,that is her. You can read that the three were willing to come forward in that civil suit as Beth's Lawyer talked a little about them. We know Dennis Jacobs talked to them and since then all of them have backed down about pressing charges. This Dutch article is confirming that and I believe the detective they are reffering to is Dennnis Jacobs and the girl is Karen.

The preliminary investigation also showed that Joran van der Sloot previously abused girls against their will. "We came into contact with an ex-girlfriend that a therapist had opgebiecht that she was raped by Joran. Naturally, we tried to let her return, but unfortunately they wanted. She was still in love with Joran," said the detective.

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/2606498/Arubaans_offensief_in_zaak-Holloway.html?p=20,1

That statement of Joran's is totally weird as earlier that day he threw a tantrum and refused to talk! Didn't like Daddy being arrested! Then he comes back with all the sex stuff...he said in his book they wanted to know about his sex life!!!! Something happened in between those statement times!

Have a great day Lisa!
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #591 on: June 17, 2008, 09:54:03 AM »

Blonde or *******...do either of you remember a friend of Joran's named Ryan?  I am looking through his book for it, but I may have seen a photo!  TIA
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #592 on: June 17, 2008, 09:54:29 AM »

Suriname's national carrier to resume flights to US

Published on Tuesday, June 17, 2008 Email To Friend    Print Version

By Ivan Cairo
Caribbean Net News Suriname Correspondent
Email: ivan@caribbeannetnews.com

PARAMARIBO, Suriname: Surinam Airways (SLM), Suriname’s national carrier will resume direct flights to the United States of America (USA) after nearly 16 years a company official here disclosed. The move comes at a moment when several airlines are scaling back operations to the Caribbean due to increased fuel costs.

Surinam Airways
“As of August 25 the SLM will operate direct flights to Miami, Florida, in the US with a stopover in Aruba,” company spokesman Rudy Westerborg, said in an invited comment.

The Miami flights will utilise an MD-82, which also services the airline's other regional destinations.

Surinam Airways is able to resume flights to US territories since the US Federal Aviation Authority recently lifted its ban on all Surinamese airlines to operate flights to the US.

The ban came after Suriname failed to implement several aviation safety standards, while national legislation had to be brought in line with international standards.

Surinam Airways will start with two flights on Monday and Friday while the number of flights could be increased if necessary. Westerborg further disclosed that the immigration clearance for Miami will be done at the airport in Aruba. “This will ease passengers’ entry in Miami since they only have to collect their luggage and proceed to customs which will also minimize any delay,” he said.

According to the spokesman, other regional operations of Surinam Airways will continue as is.

Westerborg said that Belem (Brazil), Port-of-Spain, and Curaçao will be serviced according to current schedules.

Meanwhile the company is appealing to the government for subsidies to cope with its increased fuel costs.

The official further disclosed that due to increased operational costs the airline will increase its fuel tax. Earlier this year the fuel tax was increased by 20 euros for return flights to Europe and US$5 for regional operations.

http://www.caribbeannetnews.com/news-8589--36-36--.html

Karma Is Coming

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #593 on: June 17, 2008, 10:03:53 AM »

Blonde or *******...do either of you remember a friend of Joran's named Ryan?  I am looking through his book for it, but I may have seen a photo!  TIA
No,I don't recall a Ryan at the moment.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #594 on: June 17, 2008, 10:04:23 AM »

This Karen ******* ?

Telegraaf :
The first survey also showed that Joran van der Sloot previously abused girls against their will. "We came into contact with an ex-girlfriend that a therapist had told  that she was raped by Joran. Obviously we've tried to make her declaration, but unfortunately they wanted. She was still in love with Joran," said detective.

I think they  payed the 3 girls  to say nothing about the rape!
That is the Aruban &  vd Sloot Style

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #595 on: June 17, 2008, 10:06:21 AM »

Next question who is that therapist?

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #596 on: June 17, 2008, 10:07:11 AM »

Posted by Debbie at BFN:

http://www.crimesite.nl/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=6178
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #597 on: June 17, 2008, 10:16:10 AM »

I DO wonder what Robin thinks of chunky rat now.

charlierat wrote:

Um, the FBI was invited to participate in the investigation. That happened less than a week after Natalee was reported missing.

Rep. Bachus told us in December of 2005 that he was in regular contact with the FBI regarding the progress of the investigation and that he had given the FBI a standing order to inform him if, at any time, they felt that they were being shut out of the investigation and they never (not even once) reported any problems in that regard. If they had been denied access to any portion of the investigation, Bachus' office would have intervened via diplomatic channels. The need never arose.

Even if the FBI was only relegated to observor status, they were still in an ideal position to observe (1) corruption or (2) incompetence if there had been any and there were no such reports. For the record, Rep. Bachus opined that the reason that the FBI had not assumed a larger role in the investigation was because the FBI itself had chosen not to. At the time it sounded to me like Bachus and the FBI had a lot of confidence in ALE.

So, in December 2005, when Rep. Bachus told the world that the investigation on Aruba was "thorough and professional" and that the amount of resources that they had devoted to the case was "astounding," I believe he knew what he was talking about.

Karma Is Coming

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #598 on: June 17, 2008, 10:21:50 AM »

No,I don't recall a Ryan at the moment.

Thanks *******, I don't know where I saw it! Just ran into something yesterday and I thought of seeing the name before!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #599 on: June 17, 2008, 10:22:16 AM »

Next question who is that therapist?

Patient/Dr confidentiality - we don't know.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.