March 28, 2024, 05:38:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #758 6/14 - 6/18/08  (Read 258897 times)
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #640 on: June 17, 2008, 02:40:45 PM »

I have seen that type of rope used for water skiing also. What I can't understand is why he was naked? I can't see anyone doing any type of watersport nude.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #641 on: June 17, 2008, 03:22:06 PM »

I have seen that type of rope used for water skiing also. What I can't understand is why he was naked? I can't see anyone doing any type of watersport nude.

Whew...y'all have been busy!! Destiny you got the magic touch!!  Klaas I saw the pictures of your house....WOW....did y'all do the  pergo yourself??  The pictures of the dead man are disturbing.....it shows what little respect aruba has for human life.....was this man weighted down and the rope broke? was he drug behind a boat via the rope? NOPE...he commited suicide...come on it's Aruba!!!  Re: the woman who was raped...I hope she has a support system that will allow her to go through with the prosecution of these three 'beach bums'?  I still haven't seen the customary initials of the 3 guys....did I miss that??  As for as the sporter and his teeny little tallwacker......I nearly fell off my chair....LOL....between no thingie, no balls and shaving he looks like something from a freak show...he is sure proud of his tater tot!!!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #642 on: June 17, 2008, 03:32:13 PM »

Whew...y'all have been busy!! Destiny you got the magic touch!!  Klaas I saw the pictures of your house....WOW....did y'all do the  pergo yourself??  The pictures of the dead man are disturbing.....it shows what little respect aruba has for human life.....was this man weighted down and the rope broke? was he drug behind a boat via the rope? NOPE...he commited suicide...come on it's Aruba!!!  Re: the woman who was raped...I hope she has a support system that will allow her to go through with the prosecution of these three 'beach bums'?  I still haven't seen the customary initials of the 3 guys....did I miss that??  As for as the sporter and his teeny little tallwacker......I nearly fell off my chair....LOL....between no thingie, no balls and shaving he looks like something from a freak show...he is sure proud of his tater tot!!!!!

Hey Sunny!!!!
Hope you are feeling well!! Don't forget we have a lunch date Friday!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #643 on: June 17, 2008, 03:32:45 PM »

Some info posted on the FP earlier by EURobert from the Netherlands.

Translation: Dutch » English
       The West Indies… Mafia within the Kingdom?
Thursday, June 12, 2008

Opening Geert Wilders press conference on corruption in the Antilles:
The PVV group presents today the initiative note of Mr Brinkman about corruption at the Antilles. It is a beautiful piece that he himself will explain to you.

From my first hand a few words. The group wants PVV-as you know has long been out of the Antillean boevenbende. The Dutch Antilles cost the taxpayer billions of euros that we prefer to care in the Netherlands spend.

We want that among other things because of the bad governance at the Antilles. Was the West Indies another land where we had to help OS than had even Bert Koenders such assistance.

Corruption and nepotism eats away at the credibility of any government and any administration anywhere in the world. It corrupts every society in the capillaries.
It is a malignant tumor that a society slowly but surely opvreet. The only reason that the dying Antillean administrative not die after death is the golden infusion full of euros from the Netherlands.

It is shocking that there is not always acted against corruption and cronyism, messages that have not been investigated and that the Dutch political elite cowardly looked the other way around and looks.

My colleague Brinkman with a initiatiefnota the present we now have contributed to what it's all transparent. Pakken full of reports about corruption, he has to be taken and pooled. Brinkman has thus made important research and yet only a tip of the iceberg taken upstairs to his own words to use,

The memorandum of Brinkman deserves to be taken very seriously. The Court should investigate all reports of corruption and cronyism. There is no other choice, it is our taxpayers' money. And if the investigation reveals that some people indeed corrupt behavior than they have shown them to be punished.

Transparency and accountability, that is to us.

-end

link:

http://www.pvv.nl/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1123&Itemid=1

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #644 on: June 17, 2008, 03:43:54 PM »

Hey Sunny!!!!
Hope you are feeling well!! Don't forget we have a lunch date Friday!!!

Hi Lisa...I am feeling GOOD!  I just sent you an email about Friday

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #645 on: June 17, 2008, 03:55:39 PM »

Balcony at C&C's

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #646 on: June 17, 2008, 04:48:21 PM »

not totally sure what is going on here

www.24ora.com

Otro curpa ta wordo haya na costa

Diamars atardi na costa di Aruba despues cu ayera a haja un curpa sin bida ta drief a bin encontra un otro curpa. Nos por compronde cu tin 3 persona Colombiano cu ta perdi di cual probablemente un di nan ta e curpa cu a wordo haja ayera. Un rato paso un otro curpa sin bida a wordo senala den e sercania cu e curpa di ayera a wordo encontra.

++++++++

this afternoon at the coast of Aruba - - - - a corpse was found at - - - (group??) found the corspe.

3 Colombian persons (assaulted?) the corpse.

I'm not sure if this is yesterday's corspe or a new corpse - I think this is new...it's breaking news.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #647 on: June 17, 2008, 04:49:42 PM »

I'm not clicking on any links for fear it will be graphic pics.    

*******, Dayhiker, rape victims don't often seek media attention, but I agree with both of you that a payoff might happen. 

Do you think it's possible that unscrupulous American tourist females or their families might be faking gang rapes to bleed Aruba dry?  I wonder who's budget that might come out of?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #648 on: June 17, 2008, 04:50:44 PM »

——BREAKING NEWS————
AUTORIDAD A HAYA OTRO CURPA NA COSTA NORTE UN POCO MAS PABAO CU AYERA

++++++++++++

authorities have a corpse at the North coast of Aruba

awe24

Edit:  Removed direct link as this is another horribly graphic photo.  This is another body found not the same as yesterday.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2008, 05:10:02 PM by klaasend » Logged

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #649 on: June 17, 2008, 04:53:40 PM »

well, it is Juni on Aruba too...

otherwise known as the month where people get killed, decapitated, machete'd, disappeared, fish trapped, overdosed, and abandoned at sea.

all so typical.

I hate Aruba 

+++

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #650 on: June 17, 2008, 04:54:49 PM »

Tourism and the media

Tuesday June 17 2008

Over the last few years there has been an upsurge in criminal activity in the country and this, of course, has led to an almost equal response from the media with respect to coverage of such events, that contest for time and space with stories related to natural and man-made disasters.

Crime news sells a tremendous number of newspapers and boosts the listening and viewing audience figures of the electronic media because naturally people react a little more vigorously to anything that would have adverse consequences on human life, as is the case with crime. It would, therefore, stand to reason that media practitioners respond to this natural demand by chasing after crime news and seeking to present such in timeliest fashion.

Over the weekend, there was much discussion on whether or not the media takes the matter of crime reporting too far. Further, it was suggested in some quarters that the approach to crime news by the local media does more harm than good to the tourism industry, resulting in appeals by some to tone down the reporting of criminal activities since too many may very well deter potential visitors.

(snip)

It is all well and good to say that if tourists are given a steady diet of crime news from this country, they will naturally seek other destinations that offer more of a crime free setting.

Now, as we say that, we are wondering where are the destinations that can truly boast of a squeaky clean image as far as escalating crime is concerned. The tourists will always roam as this is what they do best – seek out new destinations with new experiences, new cultures. We believe what they would love to know is exactly what they might be faced with as they go about trying to enjoy their travels.

We believe this means a tourist could well know a destination has more than its fair share of crime and prepare accordingly. If they recognise that a particular area in the north of the island has a checkered crime history they would exercise great caution if they find it necessary to visit the area.

They might choose to go in groups or forget about the night setting in the area. In fact, they might choose not to make that area a part of their itinerary at all. If one knows about a situation, one is better able to plan properly to avoid negative fallout.

The tourism officials seem to be thinking dollars and cents rather than lives saved through visitors’ awareness of their surroundings. The Holloway case in Aruba should be enough to tell us what one life lost through the lack of awareness can do to a destination. Having said that, though, none in the media will pretend he/she does not understand the critical importance of positive news to the tourism industry.

Tourism officials need to assist in this area, however, rather than the journalist having to ferret out that positive tourism news.
(snip)

http://sunstkitts.com/paper/?asknw=view&asknw=view,view,view,view&sun=494418078207132005&an=192627117106172008&ac=Opinion

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #651 on: June 17, 2008, 04:55:55 PM »

THIS IS A NEW CORPSE

DO NOT CLICK THE AWE 24 LINK IF YOU ARE EASILY DISGUSTED.

Klaas please remove that link. TIA

+++

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #652 on: June 17, 2008, 04:57:22 PM »

——BREAKING NEWS————

++++++++++++

http://awe24.com/

Rob is this a different guy?  not the kekkid one?

Rest in Peace Caylee

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #653 on: June 17, 2008, 05:01:36 PM »

——BREAKING NEWS————

++++++++++++

Hi Sunny, yes, this is a new one. I think the article might say there are three Colombians - this could / would make two, if that's what it indeed implies. I also see that the first guy has still not been identified.

This new corpse has some funky body art also.

+++

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #654 on: June 17, 2008, 05:01:45 PM »

THIS IS A NEW CORPSE

eeekkkk thanks for the warning....I almost clicked on it

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #655 on: June 17, 2008, 05:03:23 PM »

——BREAKING NEWS————

++++++++++++

Hi Sunny, yes, this is a new one. I think the article might say there are three Colombians - this could / would make two, if that's what it indeed implies. I also see that the first guy has still not been identified.

This new corpse has some funky body art also.

Dayam!!  3??? so there is another corpse laying around someplace?? Columbias spell drugs to me....

Rest in Peace Caylee

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #656 on: June 17, 2008, 05:04:23 PM »

maybe this is part of Rudy Croes' deportation program he was yappin' about the other day.

you remember his famous - planes, trains, automobiles and rocketships speech from the other day???

+++

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #657 on: June 17, 2008, 05:05:13 PM »

Is there an upsurge in bodies, reporting the bodies found, or some other circumstance going on here?

I think if Natalee was at the beach, her body would have shown up, and someone would have found it.

Just speculating, maybe someone found a body and disappeared it for a second time...Stanley Z. style...

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #658 on: June 17, 2008, 05:06:05 PM »

THIS IS A NEW CORPSE

eeekkkk thanks for the warning....I almost clicked on it

so sorry Sunny, when I posted the link - it was just breaking news, and when I clicked back to see if there was an update - the pics were already there. sorry again..

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #659 on: June 17, 2008, 05:09:39 PM »

Is there an upsurge in bodies, reporting the bodies found, or some other circumstance going on here?

I think if Natalee was at the beach, her body would have shown up, and someone would have found it.

Just speculating, maybe someone found a body and disappeared it for a second time...Stanley Z. style...

This has to be what happened....

look at who washes up.

Colombians, Venezuelans, and what they perceive the riff raff of the Caribbean.

who doesn't wash up?

Americans and Arubans

Buddy Larson,
Max,
Gary Makings,
Natalee,
Mr Jose Tromp,
etc.

They must have had Natalee - there is no other excuse - and the fact they they won't help tells me they know she is not in the ocean.

+++

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.