March 28, 2024, 03:47:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #758 6/14 - 6/18/08  (Read 258893 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #660 on: June 17, 2008, 05:13:17 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/5107/5/#jc_allComments

Through translator:

another curpa is wordo achieve at costa

local tuesday, 17 june 2008 - 15:46 tuesday

nightfall at costa of aruba after cu yesterday owing to haja one curpa without life is drief owing to come encontra one another curpa. we can compronde cu have 3 person colombiano cu is perdi of cual probably one of they're the curpa cu owing to wordo haja yesterday. one rato pace one another curpa without life owing to wordo senala in the sercania cu the curpa of yesterday owing to wordo encontra. come across
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #661 on: June 17, 2008, 05:17:42 PM »

I see lard arse made it to work for the second day in a row.. and he's up on his customary perch.

He's probably gonna get a certificate if he shows up tomorrow marking three days in a row.. ya know - that's a record ovah at the ALE 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #662 on: June 17, 2008, 05:20:52 PM »

THIS IS A NEW CORPSE

DO NOT CLICK THE AWE 24 LINK IF YOU ARE EASILY DISGUSTED.

Klaas please remove that link. TIA

eeekkkk thanks for the warning....I almost clicked on it

so sorry Sunny, when I posted the link - it was just breaking news, and when I clicked back to see if there was an update - the pics were already there. sorry again..

No problem Rob...I saw your warning before I clicked on it ....I don't know why, but I am continually amazed at the terrible, graphic photos posted ibyCaribbean newspapers.....absolutely no regard for the deceased and certainly no regard for loved ones of the deceased....just a sick mentality I guess...eeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #663 on: June 17, 2008, 05:24:26 PM »

Through translator:

nightfall at costa of aruba after cu yesterday owing to haja one curpa without life is drief owing to come encontra one another curpa. we can compronde cu have 3 person colombiano cu is perdi of cual probably one of they're the curpa cu owing to wordo haja yesterday. one rato pace one another curpa without life owing to wordo senala in the sercania cu the curpa of yesterday owing to wordo encontra. come across

LOL...I get no more outta the translations than I do the original text....any idea, in English, what this says...kinda sorta??

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #664 on: June 17, 2008, 05:28:34 PM »

Through translator:

LOL...I get no more outta the translations than I do the original text....any idea, in English, what this says...kinda sorta??

#1  That this is another corpse, not the same as yesterday
#2  That it might have something to do with 3 Columbians
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #665 on: June 17, 2008, 05:32:17 PM »

ok... look at this

this is just tooootttallly ridiculous. Like that statement made by the guy is going to be taken seriously. That is going in the garbage as fast as you can say FOOK ARUBA 

+++

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #666 on: June 17, 2008, 05:34:27 PM »

Hey Monkeys!!!

The guilt and latest rapes are getting the better of me!!! Plus my 20 year old step sister is staying the summer with me and all gung-ho about Natalee's cause and protesting. Call me crazy...everyone else does!!! lol but we are really thinking about driving up after the Race for the Cure and getting there Sunday for the protest.

Anyone else want a ride up if we go? Gotta find out the details on hotel and such. Gotta do a map quest...I totally forget how far it is!!! lol Gotta get out of an open house Sunday and my stepsister has to try and get off work too. It's a long shot, but if we can pull it off...anyone else want us to pick you up on the way??!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #667 on: June 17, 2008, 05:35:34 PM »

Through translator:

#1  That this is another corpse, not the same as yesterday
#2  That it might have something to do with 3 Columbians

thanks......all those words when you could say it much more simply    so there is one more corpse laying around someplace in aruba....GOD help the tourists!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #668 on: June 17, 2008, 05:36:54 PM »

I see lard arse made it to work for the second day in a row.. and he's up on his customary perch.

He's probably gonna get a certificate if he shows up tomorrow marking three days in a row.. ya know - that's a record ovah at the ALE 

He'd never make it off his perch and down to the action.  No one down there would want to help him back up.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #669 on: June 17, 2008, 05:38:07 PM »

ok... look at this

this is just tooootttallly ridiculous. Like that statement made by the guy is going to be taken seriously. That is going in the garbage as fast as you can say FOOK ARUBA 

naawwwww thaey got a picture of the guy giving his statment...but you gotta know it will not be the same story when they get through 'translating it'

Rest in Peace Caylee

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #670 on: June 17, 2008, 05:38:32 PM »

He'd never make it off his perch and down to the action.  No one down there would want to help him back up.

I can't believe that fat fock is still on the police force??!!! Thought he retired!!!

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #671 on: June 17, 2008, 05:39:52 PM »

ok... look at this

roflmao!!!!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #672 on: June 17, 2008, 05:40:41 PM »

they could roll him down...but would need a fork lift to get him back up...errrrr a note to all:  Diet coke will ruin your keyboard....

Rest in Peace Caylee

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #673 on: June 17, 2008, 05:41:44 PM »

roflmao...YET AGAIN!!!! You are just a hoot today Rob!!!

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #674 on: June 17, 2008, 05:44:09 PM »

——BREAKING NEWS————
AUTORIDAD A HAYA OTRO CURPA NA COSTA NORTE UN POCO MAS PABAO CU AYERA

++++++++++++

authorities have a corpse at the North coast of Aruba

awe24

Edit:  Removed direct link as this is another horribly graphic photo.  This is another body found not the same as yesterday.

Yes, is that a tatoo on his left arm.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #675 on: June 17, 2008, 05:46:24 PM »

Is there an upsurge in bodies, reporting the bodies found, or some other circumstance going on here?

I think if Natalee was at the beach, her body would have shown up, and someone would have found it.

Just speculating, maybe someone found a body and disappeared it for a second time...Stanley Z. style...

This has to be what happened....

look at who washes up.

Colombians, Venezuelans, and what they perceive the riff raff of the Caribbean.

who doesn't wash up?

Americans and Arubans

Buddy Larson,
Max,
Gary Makings,
Natalee,
Mr Jose Tromp,
etc.

They must have had Natalee - there is no other excuse - and the fact they they won't help tells me they know she is not in the ocean.

The good news...if you are American or Aruban, your dead body may never make the front page of any media if you disappear on or near Aruba...and make your way "back to the beach".

However, if you are a potential crime victim, the media may photograph you, and your pictures (or that of a family member) may be published on the internet.

jmho

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #676 on: June 17, 2008, 05:47:27 PM »

This image is from this morning's chollar joy ride / ALE pursuit - that ended in a crash.

I must have have noticed this at first  I only saw it when I enlarged the image 

+++

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #677 on: June 17, 2008, 05:49:00 PM »

Hey Monkeys!!!

The guilt and latest rapes are getting the better of me!!! Plus my 20 year old step sister is staying the summer with me and all gung-ho about Natalee's cause and protesting. Call me crazy...everyone else does!!! lol but we are really thinking about driving up after the Race for the Cure and getting there Sunday for the protest.

Anyone else want a ride up if we go? Gotta find out the details on hotel and such. Gotta do a map quest...I totally forget how far it is!!! lol Gotta get out of an open house Sunday and my stepsister has to try and get off work too. It's a long shot, but if we can pull it off...anyone else want us to pick you up on the way??!!

update...little Monkey of mine is game for the protest...had to talk to him too...he'll miss a day of baseball camp. I am trying my hardest to pull it off guys!!!
But the little guy says he is game for a road trip!!!

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #678 on: June 17, 2008, 05:49:14 PM »

excuse my typos... I'm laffin' so hard at these morons. 

+++

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #679 on: June 17, 2008, 05:50:01 PM »

This image is from this morning's chollar joy ride / ALE pursuit - that ended in a crash.

I must have have noticed this at first  I only saw it when I enlarged the image 

ok. STOP IT!!!! too much laughter for one day!!!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.