March 28, 2024, 04:27:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #758 6/14 - 6/18/08  (Read 258894 times)
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #700 on: June 17, 2008, 07:26:48 PM »

What happened to Rene'e Gielens big documentary on Natalee Holloway that came out two weeks ago?  Did everyone just laugh in her face when she tried to find takers? Or did they just shake there head at her? 

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #701 on: June 17, 2008, 07:33:21 PM »

Are there any good pictures of tattoos from Lorenzo VR's group?  The one's that were arrested awhile ago?

Scorpion on his neck

Tattoo on his arm

Wow, thanks Pita!  So is there a drug significance to the scorpion?  Anyone know?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #702 on: June 17, 2008, 07:50:02 PM »

I DO wonder what Robin thinks of chunky rat now.

charlierat wrote:

Um, the FBI was invited to participate in the investigation. That happened less than a week after Natalee was reported missing.

Rep. Bachus told us in December of 2005 that he was in regular contact with the FBI regarding the progress of the investigation and that he had given the FBI a standing order to inform him if, at any time, they felt that they were being shut out of the investigation and they never (not even once) reported any problems in that regard. If they had been denied access to any portion of the investigation, Bachus' office would have intervened via diplomatic channels. The need never arose.

Even if the FBI was only relegated to observor status, they were still in an ideal position to observe (1) corruption or (2) incompetence if there had been any and there were no such reports. For the record, Rep. Bachus opined that the reason that the FBI had not assumed a larger role in the investigation was because the FBI itself had chosen not to. At the time it sounded to me like Bachus and the FBI had a lot of confidence in ALE.

So, in December 2005, when Rep. Bachus told the world that the investigation on Aruba was "thorough and professional" and that the amount of resources that they had devoted to the case was "astounding," I believe he knew what he was talking about.

I imagine that Joran van der Sloot's defence was behind the reason that Karin Janssen did not comply with Prime Minister Nelson Oduber's request to turn over the Natalee Holloway case file to the FBI.  David Kock's motion to prevent documents/audio/evidence ...

Janet

+++++++++++++++++++++

Aruba PM: Give FBI documents on missing teen U.S. agency has been assisting in investigation but without access to papers
Associated Press July 22, Updated: 8:58 p.m. ET July 22, 2005

ORANJESTAD, Aruba - Aruba’s prime minister has urged investigators to give the FBI all documents related to the disappearance of Alabama teenager Natalee Holloway, according to a letter released late Friday.

Prime Minister Nelson Oduber asked in the letter to Attorney General Karin Janssen that the bureau be allowed “complete access to the dossier, including transcripts, audio tapes or video registration of interrogations, plus all materials that are connected to this case, in as much as our judicial system allows.”

FBI agents have been advising Aruban authorities in the 6-week-old investigation but have not had access to case records, said government spokesman Ruben Trapenberg.

FBI spokeswoman Judy Orihuela said the FBI has pressed for access to the documents.

Trapenberg said Janssen had not yet responded to the government’s request. The attorney general could not immediately be reached for comment Friday.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8672318/

Beth Holloway
LOVING NATALEE
Page 184

Then FBI agent Bill comes by and delivers the final blow. "The FBI has never received one single document from the Arubans. Not one tape. Nothing." he says sadly. Depite our personal pleas to authorities here and our broadcast appeals to Aruba to let the FBI lend a hand, and regardless of Aruba's public response that it would welcome FBI assistance, the island never let FBI agents in on the investigation. Never passed them the ball. Not even for one minute.

Beth Twitty
NANCY GRACE
September 28, 2005

TWITTY: You know, Nancy, I really don`t know, you know, as this case has gone and how frustrating it`s been and how little information we`re allowed to get, and even now, with the FBI not even able to receive a single piece of evidence. So we`ll just have to try.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0509/28/ng.01.html

Harris Faulkner
NANCY GRACE
September 28, 2005

HARRIS FAULKNER, "A CURRENT AFFAIR": Well, you know, Nancy, the biggest news so far has been our exclusive interview with Joran Van Der Sloot, and that is something that Natalee`s mom had said all along that she wanted to see words from Joran. So as soon as we got that tape, we showed it to Beth. And you know, I have to say, in the watching it -- and I know you guys here have watched it on your show -- there are so many nuances in that tape and so many things that pop up that Beth then reacted to that gave us new information.

For instance, I never knew until talking with Beth this week that the FBI was never given a single document, audio or visual, in this case. And now we`ve confirmed that, and I know you have done so, too. All along, we had thought this summer, you know, maybe they were being held at bay because of Dutch or Aruban law. And then we saw the Aruban prime minister about a month ago come out and say, FBI, come on in, inviting them in, I thought in a more substantive manner. Maybe we all thought that, too. But when Beth told me, sure, there was a Dutch official who flew from Holland all the way to Quantico to share information, but didn`t leave a single thing in the hands of the FBI.

Defense attorneys want FBI out of Aruba
Powered by CDNN - CYBER DIVER News Network

ORANJESTAD, Aruba (10 Aug 2005) -- Defense lawyers on Wednesday appealed a judge's ruling that Aruban authorities could share information with the FBI about missing teen Natalee Holloway.

Last week, a judge struck down a motion by the defense to prohibit file sharing with the American law enforcement agency, which is acting in an advisory role in the high-profile case.

"It's not a question of having something to hide but about the legality of their (FBI) involvement," said defense lawyer David Kock.

Kock, one of three lawyers who argued the appeal Wednesday in a closed court session, said a decision was expected Monday.

FBI agents have been on the Dutch Caribbean island as observers since Holloway disappeared May 30. They were granted access to material last month at the urging of the Aruban prime minister.

Lawyers for Joran van der Sloot, a Dutch teenager who has been detained in the disappearance, and two Surinamese brothers have argued the FBI didn't have jurisdiction and shouldn't have access to the investigation.

http://www.cdnn.info/news/travel/t050810a.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #703 on: June 17, 2008, 08:13:53 PM »

charlierat wrote:

Um, the FBI was invited to participate in the investigation. That happened less than a week after Natalee was reported missing.

Rep. Bachus told us in December of 2005 that he was in regular contact with the FBI regarding the progress of the investigation and that he had given the FBI a standing order to inform him if, at any time, they felt that they were being shut out of the investigation and they never (not even once) reported any problems in that regard. If they had been denied access to any portion of the investigation, Bachus' office would have intervened via diplomatic channels. The need never arose.

Even if the FBI was only relegated to observor status, they were still in an ideal position to observe (1) corruption or (2) incompetence if there had been any and there were no such reports. For the record, Rep. Bachus opined that the reason that the FBI had not assumed a larger role in the investigation was because the FBI itself had chosen not to. At the time it sounded to me like Bachus and the FBI had a lot of confidence in ALE.

So, in December 2005, when Rep. Bachus told the world that the investigation on Aruba was "thorough and professional" and that the amount of resources that they had devoted to the case was "astounding," I believe he knew what he was talking about.

I imagine that Joran van der Sloot's defence was behind the reason that Karin Janssen did not comply with Prime Minister Nelson Oduber's request to turn over the Natalee Holloway case file to the FBI.  David Kock's motion to prevent documents/audio/evidence ...

Janet

+++++++++++++++++++++

Aruba PM: Give FBI documents on missing teen U.S. agency has been assisting in investigation but without access to papers

ORANJESTAD, Aruba - Aruba’s prime minister has urged investigators to give the FBI all documents related to the disappearance of Alabama teenager Natalee Holloway, according to a letter released late Friday.

Prime Minister Nelson Oduber asked in the letter to Attorney General Karin Janssen that the bureau be allowed “complete access to the dossier, including transcripts, audio tapes or video registration of interrogations, plus all materials that are connected to this case, in as much as our judicial system allows.”

FBI agents have been advising Aruban authorities in the 6-week-old investigation but have not had access to case records, said government spokesman Ruben Trapenberg.

FBI spokeswoman Judy Orihuela said the FBI has pressed for access to the documents.

Trapenberg said Janssen had not yet responded to the government’s request. The attorney general could not immediately be reached for comment Friday.

Beth Holloway
LOVING NATALEE
Page 184

Then FBI agent Bill comes by and delivers the final blow. "The FBI has never received one single document from the Arubans. Not one tape. Nothing." he says sadly. Depite our personal pleas to authorities here and our broadcast appeals to Aruba to let the FBI lend a hand, and regardless of Aruba's public response that it would welcome FBI assistance, the island never let FBI agents in on the investigation. Never passed them the ball. Not even for one minute.

Beth Twitty
NANCY GRACE
September 28, 2005

TWITTY: You know, Nancy, I really don`t know, you know, as this case has gone and how frustrating it`s been and how little information we`re allowed to get, and even now, with the FBI not even able to receive a single piece of evidence. So we`ll just have to try.

Harris Faulkner
NANCY GRACE
September 28, 2005

HARRIS FAULKNER, "A CURRENT AFFAIR": Well, you know, Nancy, the biggest news so far has been our exclusive interview with Joran Van Der Sloot, and that is something that Natalee`s mom had said all along that she wanted to see words from Joran. So as soon as we got that tape, we showed it to Beth. And you know, I have to say, in the watching it -- and I know you guys here have watched it on your show -- there are so many nuances in that tape and so many things that pop up that Beth then reacted to that gave us new information.

For instance, I never knew until talking with Beth this week that the FBI was never given a single document, audio or visual, in this case. And now we`ve confirmed that, and I know you have done so, too. All along, we had thought this summer, you know, maybe they were being held at bay because of Dutch or Aruban law. And then we saw the Aruban prime minister about a month ago come out and say, FBI, come on in, inviting them in, I thought in a more substantive manner. Maybe we all thought that, too. But when Beth told me, sure, there was a Dutch official who flew from Holland all the way to Quantico to share information, but didn`t leave a single thing in the hands of the FBI.

Powered by CDNN - CYBER DIVER News Network

ORANJESTAD, Aruba (10 Aug 2005) -- Defense lawyers on Wednesday appealed a judge's ruling that Aruban authorities could share information with the FBI about missing teen Natalee Holloway.

Last week, a judge struck down a motion by the defense to prohibit file sharing with the American law enforcement agency, which is acting in an advisory role in the high-profile case.

"It's not a question of having something to hide but about the legality of their (FBI) involvement," said defense lawyer David Kock.

Kock, one of three lawyers who argued the appeal Wednesday in a closed court session, said a decision was expected Monday.

FBI agents have been on the Dutch Caribbean island as observers since Holloway disappeared May 30. They were granted access to material last month at the urging of the Aruban prime minister.

Lawyers for Joran van der Sloot, a Dutch teenager who has been detained in the disappearance, and two Surinamese brothers have argued the FBI didn't have jurisdiction and shouldn't have access to the investigation.

http://www.cdnn.info/news/travel/t050810a.html
Thank you Janet
When it's all said and done the FBI never did get access to any of those files and that's a shame.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #704 on: June 17, 2008, 08:58:13 PM »

Is that Dennis Jacobs?

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/5107/5/#jc_allComments
« Last Edit: June 17, 2008, 09:04:30 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #705 on: June 17, 2008, 08:58:34 PM »

charlierat wrote:

Janet

+++++++++++++++++++++

Beth Holloway
LOVING NATALEE
Page 184

Beth Twitty
NANCY GRACE
September 28, 2005

Harris Faulkner
NANCY GRACE
September 28, 2005