March 28, 2024, 07:13:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #758 6/14 - 6/18/08  (Read 258902 times)
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #740 on: June 17, 2008, 11:42:10 PM »

For those that are not familiar with the Domino case..It involves wire tapping that led to the arrests of Luis Mansur,his partner Ochoa,that CMB bank employee,Ricardo Yarzagaray, and MR Leito. As you may recall Mansur was blaming a pilot named Tromp for setting up the wire tap of Ochoas car. The big news that last two days was that Luis Mansur's Lawyer Duinveld is now in jail for bank fraud and connected to this group. They are all part of a very big drug trafficking and money laundering gang and suspected of other major crimes.

What is interesting is Paul Van Der Sloot is representing one of them and he is saying it was illegal and infringed on there privacy, and said the prosecutions behavior was criminal because they deliberately violated the law. I am sure he will try to have the case thrown out. The OM is saying they used the wire tapping as a last resort after exhasting all efforts and it is permitted in the NL. I believe the case continues on July 4th.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2008, 12:08:46 AM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #741 on: June 18, 2008, 12:01:15 AM »

Destiny - Caesu is Dutch and I'm not sure if they can read Pap.   

no i can't read it. 

i wish i could read Diario.
there is always much about corruption, politics, Rudy Croes, the OM and more in that paper.
now there are many articles about the new procureur general R. F. Pietersz.

What's funny..is I read Diario quite a bit...I think I'm getting better at reading Pap....LOL..

In Tuesdays' Diario...Theresa Croes is retiring...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #742 on: June 18, 2008, 12:02:07 AM »

You may have already seen this, it's from March of this year.  Has there been more news about Beth suing the Sloots?  I'm sure most of you already do, but  don't forget to include Dave, Beth and Matt in your prayers.  We always see the strong Beth who's such a fighter, but this little blurb reminded me of the toll all of this has taken on her. 

Moszkowicz investigates damages claim against Van der Sloot 06/03/2008 00:00Lawyer Bram Moszkowicz is investigating whether he can take Joran van der Sloot to court in a civil case.

6 March 2008

HILVERSUM - Lawyer Bram Moszkowicz is investigating whether he can take Joran van der Sloot to court in a civil case.

On the television programme Pauw en Witteman on Wednesday he said there was a n "85 to 90 percent chance" that he can file for damages on behalf of Beth Twitty, the mother of missing American teenager Natalee Holloway.

Moszkowicz says Van der Sloot caused the mother damage by not telling Aruban officials information contained in the confessions he made about the disappearance on hidden camera footage taken by crime reporter Peter R. de.

The lawyer says Natalee's mother is being treated by a psychiatrist for emotional problems.

He says this is enough reason to demand compensation for "shock damage." Moszkowicz said he would only start proceedings if the chance of success were good, since losing the case could cause Twitty's condition to worsen. "This woman cannot take much more," he said.

The famous lawyer said he though it remarkable that Van der Sloot had not been taken into custody. "The examining judge that held him earlier without a confession now says a confession isn't enough to hold him," Moszkowicz said.

He says Van der Sloot's statements can be deemed a confession "without a doubt."

[Copyright Expatica News + ANP 2008]

http://www.expatica.com/nl/articles/news/Moszkowicz-investigates-damages-claim-against-Van-der-Sloot-.html

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #743 on: June 18, 2008, 12:02:20 AM »

from refugeesunleashed today:

lin wrote:
Thanks, Mallory. That must be where I read that info.

http://tinyurl.com/2jpoxa

"...The first flyers posted around the island carried two numbers people could call with tips: Renfro's and Munzenhofer's cell phones."
ETA: Both AM and JR are quoted in the article.

Glenda Posted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:05 pm   

I read it also, but I can assure you that neither Renfro's or Munzenhofer's cell phones were on any poster. Beth orchestrated with the local cell phone carriers to send a message to all customers to call with tips to Renfro's and Munzenhofer's phones. The phones didn't stop ringing for months. 

.......I wonder if there are records of what came in to these two persons' phones.  Sounds like an awful lot of "tips" to be non stop ringing "for months".  MO

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #744 on: June 18, 2008, 12:11:44 AM »

Has anyone heard anything recently about the case that Beth filed in the NL where the parents of Joran were asked to appear ? The sort of civil suit for damages ?
Is Joran still in Thailand ? Or did they sicken of him also ? Thailand is a beautiful country. Kiddos have been there two years ago and before. They went to Cambodia and Vietnam also. Loved Thailand, the country side, where the " normal " ppl lived. Went to the killing fields, Why ? History I guess.
Bangkok is a toilet where a person could find any perverse thing you could imagine. Is that where Joran thought  he could fly under the radar ? Very strict drug laws, maybe he will do something stupid and live his life in a cell there. One can only hope. If he gets in a jam there, too bad so sad, Daddy / Mommy / Joe the wonder lawyer will not be able to help him.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #745 on: June 18, 2008, 12:21:09 AM »

LilPuma caught my thought wave ...  how freaky deaky ...
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #746 on: June 18, 2008, 12:39:45 AM »

From Today's Diario...Wednesday...about the second body to wash up on shore...article says something about 3 columbians and drugs...I tried to take the photos out...If I didn't do it right please ******* or any MOD remove the last one the others seem ok...TIA...and sorry if I didn't do it right.

Destiny

OTRO CURPA SIN BIDA HAYA NA COSTANAN PANORT DI ARUBA       PDF        Print        E-mail
Wednesday, 18 June 2008

ORANJESTAD(AAN): Tabata diamars atardi cu polis a worde notifica di un curpa cu a drief yega na costanan panort di Aruba. Mesora e unidad di polis cu a sali di Santa Cruz a yega na e lugar y aki a bin topa cu curpa di un ser masculino den estado di descompocision. E dia anterior tambe a haya un curpa y te hasta DIARIO a pone foto di tatuahe cu e homber aki tabata tin na su curpa.

Esaki tabata suficiente pa famianan aparentemente bati alarma na Aruba di un boto cu tres familiar of conocir di nan cu a sali di Colombia pa Aruba. E dianan a pasa y nan conocirnan no a tuma contacto cu nan. Pesey mes nan ta kere cu esnan haya na costa por ta esnan cu a sali for di Colombia.

Kico nan a bin haci na Aruba no ta conoci, pero legalmente parce cu nan no kier a drenta nos isla. E tatuahe riba curpa di e prome morto haya na costa kizas a hunga un rol pa cu e yamada cu a drenta Aruba y cual informacion a yega tambe cerca autoridadnan.

Ora cu a haya e prome curpa DIARIO a busca contacto cu Curacao tambe pa mira si por tin hende perdi, pero a resulta cu esey no tabata e caso.

Na Aruba tambe autoridadnan a pidi cualkier persona local cu falta un familiar pa bati alarma, pero esaki tampoco a sosode te ora cu e informacion a Sali den DIARIO. Esnan biba aki a notifica esnan na Colombia cu a confirma tambe cu e trio a sali pa Aruba. Awor cu a haya dos curpa sin bida falta ainda un persona mas cu ainda no ta conoci si el a logra subi tera sano y salvo of tambe lo ta perdi den e lama bruto banda di barancanan panort di nos isla.

Kizas awor cu e dosnan aki a ser haya morto e di tres por meld su mes sikiera telefonicamente pa asina haya sa cu e ta na bida. Despues cu varios biaha a pone man riba gruponan na costanan pazuid di Aruba, ta keda purba nan suerte, pero na costanan panort cu ta un lama hopi bruto y barancanan peligroso.

Transaccionnan di droga tambe ta drenta na costanan panort di nos isla. Den e caso di e trio cu a sali di Colombia lo haya claridad despues kizas riba nan yegada y nan fayecimento.

http://news.diario-aruba.com/content/view/3099/30/

(added link)

« Last Edit: June 18, 2008, 12:43:46 AM by klaasend » Logged

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #747 on: June 18, 2008, 01:09:40 AM »

For what it's worth -- Online Pap translation of the article Destiny posted above.

come across another curpa without life achieve at costanan panort of aruba

wednesday, 18 june 2008

oranjestad(aan): was tuesday nightfall cu police owing to worde notifica of one curpa cu owing to drief arrive at costanan panort of aruba. at once the unidad of police cu owing to leave of santa cruz owing to arrive at the lugar y here owing to come come across cu curpa of one being masculino in estado of descompocision. the day anterior also owing to achieve one curpa y till even daily paper owing to place photograph of tatuahe cu he here was have at his curpa.

this was sufficient for famianan apparently beat alarma at aruba of one boat cu three familiar or conocir of they cu owing to leave of colombia for aruba. the dianan owing to happen y they conocirnan not did take contacto cu they. pesey self they're believe cu esnan achieve at costa can is esnan cu owing to leave for of colombia.

kico they owing to come haci at aruba do not conoci, but legalmente seems cu they does not owing to enter we island. the tatuahe on curpa of the first dead achieve at costa kizas owing to play one rol for cu the call cu owing to enter aruba y cual informacion owing to arrive also close autoridadnan.

hour cu owing to achieve the first curpa daily paper owing to busca contacto cu curacao also for see if can have person perdi, but owing to resulta cu esey not was the caso.

at aruba also autoridadnan owing to ask cualkier person local cu miss one familiar for beat alarma, but this niether owing to sosode till hour cu the informacion owing to leave in daily paper. esnan live here owing to notifica esnan at colombia cu owing to confirma also cu the trio owing to leave for aruba. now cu owing to achieve two curpa without life miss still one person more cu still do not conoci if past owing to succeed lever ground sano y salvo or also will is perdi in the lama bruto near of barancanan panort of we island.

kizas now cu the dosnan here owing to being achieve dead the of three can meld his self sikiera telefonicamente for so achieve know cu the is at life. after cu several trip owing to place hand on gruponan at costanan pazuid of aruba, is stay try they suerte, but at costanan panort cu is one lama much bruto y barancanan dangerous.

transaccionnan of drugs also is enter at costanan panort of we island. in the caso of the trio cu owing to leave of colombia will achieve claridad after kizas on they arrival y they fayecimento.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #748 on: June 18, 2008, 01:20:57 AM »

Thank You for online trans...MsMarple

Thank You Klaas for adding link...I forgot...

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #749 on: June 18, 2008, 01:37:32 AM »

Destiny,
Was there any more information available about the Marriott rape that was reported before the lady at Moomba's?  Did that report ever come out in the paper?  TIA

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #750 on: June 18, 2008, 01:58:19 AM »

Destiny,
Was there any more information available about the Marriott rape that was reported before the lady at Moomba's?  Did that report ever come out in the paper?  TIA

This is the one I'm referring to if anyone else knows anything about it:

snipped from Destiny's post
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #758 6/14 -
« Reply #268 on: June 15, 2008, 02:40:37 PM »

he did find a record from 9 days ago...of another assault reported by an AMERICAN woman by the name of xxxxxxxxxxxx...who was staying at the Marriott...this woman filed a report with beach patrol that she was assauled at the Marriot...don't know if inside or out...the hotel...he told me to call back in half an hour to talk with someone else...also said this woman is 38 yrs old...and it does not sound like the first woman at all...that first woman was staying at the Holiday Inn...

TIA

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #751 on: June 18, 2008, 02:31:31 AM »

Destiny,

This is the one I'm referring to if anyone else knows anything about it:

snipped from Destiny's post
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #758 6/14 -
« Reply #268 on: June 15, 2008, 02:40:37 PM »

he did find a record from 9 days ago...of another assault reported by an AMERICAN woman by the name of xxxxxxxxxxxx...who was staying at the Marriott...this woman filed a report with beach patrol that she was assauled at the Marriot...don't know if inside or out...the hotel...he told me to call back in half an hour to talk with someone else...also said this woman is 38 yrs old...and it does not sound like the first woman at all...that first woman was staying at the Holiday Inn...

TIA

Tex...hopefully, I'll have further info on that tomorrow...keeping fingers crossed...

sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #752 on: June 18, 2008, 02:34:32 AM »

Wow, Aruba MUST be "one happy island".   Three dead people wash up and the police think it's funny!  AHATA better be talking to them.  It really isn't funny to the tourists.  Maybe they should ask Judge Smid to make it illegal to have newspapers.  It really is  hard to find ALL the bodies before the reporters show up.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #753 on: June 18, 2008, 03:02:57 AM »

You may have already seen this, it's from March of this year.  Has there been more news about Beth suing the Sloots?  I'm sure most of you already do, but  don't forget to include Dave, Beth and Matt in your prayers.  We always see the strong Beth who's such a fighter, but this little blurb reminded me of the toll all of this has taken on her. 

Moszkowicz investigates damages claim against Van der Sloot 06/03/2008 00:00Lawyer Bram Moszkowicz is investigating whether he can take Joran van der Sloot to court in a civil case.

6 March 2008

HILVERSUM - Lawyer Bram Moszkowicz is investigating whether he can take Joran van der Sloot to court in a civil case.

On the television programme Pauw en Witteman on Wednesday he said there was a n "85 to 90 percent chance" that he can file for damages on behalf of Beth Twitty, the mother of missing American teenager Natalee Holloway.

Moszkowicz says Van der Sloot caused the mother damage by not telling Aruban officials information contained in the confessions he made about the disappearance on hidden camera footage taken by crime reporter Peter R. de.

The lawyer says Natalee's mother is being treated by a psychiatrist for emotional problems.

He says this is enough reason to demand compensation for "shock damage." Moszkowicz said he would only start proceedings if the chance of success were good, since losing the case could cause Twitty's condition to worsen. "This woman cannot take much more," he said.

The famous lawyer said he though it remarkable that Van der Sloot had not been taken into custody. "The examining judge that held him earlier without a confession now says a confession isn't enough to hold him," Moszkowicz said.

He says Van der Sloot's statements can be deemed a confession "without a doubt."

[Copyright Expatica News + ANP 2008]

http://www.expatica.com/nl/articles/news/Moszkowicz-investigates-damages-claim-against-Van-der-Sloot-.html

Hey Beth,

If you are reading here today.... you get MOMMA OF THE CENTURY AWARD as

far as I'm considered, my dear. WE LOVE YOU >>> VERY LONG TIME, LADYYYY!

You are always in the thoughts and prayers. Always!!!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #754 on: June 18, 2008, 04:19:30 AM »

For those that are not familiar with the Domino case..It involves wire tapping that led to the arrests of Luis Mansur,his partner Ochoa,that CMB bank employee,Ricardo Yarzagaray, and MR Leito. As you may recall Mansur was blaming a pilot named Tromp for setting up the wire tap of Ochoas car. The big news that last two days was that Luis Mansur's Lawyer Duinveld is now in jail for bank fraud and connected to this group. They are all part of a very big drug trafficking and money laundering gang and suspected of other major crimes.

What is interesting is Paul Van Der Sloot is representing one of them and he is saying it was illegal and infringed on there privacy, and said the prosecutions behavior was criminal because they deliberately violated the law. I am sure he will try to have the case thrown out. The OM is saying they used the wire tapping as a last resort after exhasting all efforts and it is permitted in the NL. I believe the case continues on July 4th.

Good Morning *******….Reposting this as I am not sure if this is the same A.M. Bruin that is the Office Manager for AHATA. His name has also been listed as Brown, concerning this case….Do you have any idea if it could be the same guy?  TIA

http://www.hyscience.com/talk/viewtopic.php?p=16441&sid=ca029ce25118b7bbdebacd5379dde0bb

Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:37 pm

http://www.amigoe.com/english/

Evidence via phone tapping permissible

Former pilot Effi Tromp was pleased with his 8 months imprisonment verdict for illegal possession of firearms. The other claim against him, possession of cocaine, was acquitted.

ORANJESTAD – The judge has admitted the evidence that Justice obtained through placing phone tapping equipment in a car of the main suspect Rafa Mercado Ochoa in the Domino-case. Effy Tromp and A.M. Bruin, who are being suspected of drug dealing with the gang led by Ochoa and Luis Mansur, received respectively 8 and 24 months imprisonment.

The prosecutor had demanded three years against both men. The judge said that the secret phone taps were not sufficient to convict Tromp for possession of cocaine. There was also no proof that Tromp has smuggled drugs. His only offence was illegal possession of firearms. Tromp had already declared that a passenger had left the firearms in his airplane and that he kept them. The judge emphasized that everybody needs a valid permit for possessing firearms. Tromp was pleased with his verdict. “There is still justice in Aruba.”

According to the judge, there was also not enough evidence to convict Bruin for his part in the big drug smuggling case. ‘Pushi’ Bruin was found guilty of smuggling and selling drugs in May of last year. Placing phone tapping equipment in Ochoa’s car and tapping his phone was not an invasion of neither Tromp’s and Bruin’s privacy, nor of their family members, like lawyer Chris Lejeuz said in his defence. There is no legislation yet in Aruba for this kind of tracing method.

The other suspect in the Domino-case that got convicted last Friday is F.R. Amparo. He received 30 months imprisonment – the OM has demanded 3 years - for selling and transporting drugs from January till the end of September 2007.

Operation Domino was among others the preparation and carrying out of a number of drug transportation from Venezuela to the Dominican Republic and/or from South-America to Europe and the United States from may 2005 till the arrest of 11 gang members, including businessmen Mansur and Ochoa.

The gang is also being suspected of extortion, money laundering, and illegal possession of firearms. In addition to the core, the OM is going to bring a great amount of people before the judge that had a business relation with the criminal organization. Tromp, Bruin, and Amparo are considered business relations. The trial of the main suspects is on April 18.

[PDF]
18-07-2007 Body 2.indd
File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - View as HTMLCaribbean Mercantile Bank,. Cars, Price Waterhouse. Coopers, Warung Djawa ...... Esposa: Ankie Bruin. Yiunan:. Anky Nucete y famia. Miguel Nucete y famia ...solodipueblo.com/index.php?option=com_docman&task=doc_view&gid=183

PDF]
17-07-2007 Body 2.indd
File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - View as HTMLlo ta rumbo pa Curaçao pa representa Aruba den un torneo internashonal. E ...... Esposa: Ankie Bruin. Yiunan:. Anky Nucete y famia. Miguel Nucete y famia ...solodipueblo.com/index.php?option=com_docman&task=doc_view&gid=181 -

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #755 on: June 18, 2008, 05:52:47 AM »

The name Bruin means a baby brown bear. It comes from the name of the bear in a translation of a Dutch story about Reynard the fox. Bruin is the Dutch word ...
www.dooyoo.co.uk/toys/bruin-peek-in-roller/ - 31k - Cached - Similar pages

So yes...Bruin can/does mean Brown...

Destiny...Good Morning!

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #756 on: June 18, 2008, 06:46:44 AM »

The name Bruin means a baby brown bear. It comes from the name of the bear in a translation of a Dutch story about Reynard the fox. Bruin is the Dutch word ...

Destiny...Good Morning!

Good Morning Destiny!...would you believe I saw the Brown=Bruin in a Shango key? Al Lacle=Key...LOL ... of course you would!

Would be really interested to know if that Anky Bruin is the guy from the Mansur case and the same as now with AHATA!

Question...did you ever get anywhere with Melody? Any phone contact? TIA
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #757 on: June 18, 2008, 07:07:29 AM »

Destiny...Good Morning!

Good Morning Destiny!...would you believe I saw the Brown=Bruin in a Shango key? Al Lacle=Key...LOL ... of course you would!

Would be really interested to know if that Anky Bruin is the guy from the Mansur case and the same as now with AHATA!

Kermie...sent me some contact info...still following up...also have someone in Aruba...helping me with that...will keep you posted Wink

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #758 on: June 18, 2008, 07:09:20 AM »

LOL...I need an edit button or more coffee...

I have been reading the FP and found these. It has been discussed recently if it was Joran or the bartenders that gave Natalee the spiked drink. Sorry the link will not work when I paste…

CountryMoon on June 24th, 2005 1:13 pm
I am more inclined to believe the theory of kidnapping. When the bt at C&C’s was confronted by Mrs. T. two of the bastards said they had never seen her before, knowing that they served her drinks. I do not know if I can say all that, but I did, it should be out there it promotes more plausable theories.

crs on June 24th, 2005 1:16 pm
Country - that is very interesting.

Yolande on June 24th, 2005 1:16 pm
Why call people bastards .. maybe they werent working there that evening?

CountryMoon on June 24th, 2005 1:19 pm
Yolande they were working that night, we all remembered them because they were very friendly and we were all talking to them on first name basis by the end of the night. When confronted about it though they said nothing and even went as far as to say they had never seen her before, they could have said they don’t remember because we all were there, but no they chose to say they had never seen her before.

CountryMoon on June 24th, 2005 1:21 pm
One of the bt’s kept telling the other two “Ya we served her” but they refused to comment in agreement. I find that absolutely crazy seeing as we all were there and thats like totally known!

Yolande on June 24th, 2005 1:22 pm
CountryMoon, okay, I understand. You are a witness they were lying .. that makes ‘the bastards’ more understandable.

CountryMoon on June 24th, 2005 1:27 pm
I agree with the whole idea of wanting to keep the spot light off of them, seeing as everyone who even opens their mouth gets taken into custody, but I just dont understand why they did not just cooperate. I am still wanting the bro’s to start talking. There is something there and we all know it.

CountryMoon on June 24th, 2005 1:30 pm
The cover up needs to stop.

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #759 on: June 18, 2008, 07:15:36 AM »

Destiny...Good Morning!

Kermie...sent me some contact info...still following up...also have someone in Aruba...helping me with that...will keep you posted Wink

Thanks Destiny...I believe that Melody has the lowdown on Freddy and did not want to interfere with what you have going on! She was one that posted a lot of what I believe to be misinformation on him in the early days!

I also think that the 'I came here first' post from RWV was her doing, and was indeed a warning!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.