March 28, 2024, 01:49:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #758 6/14 - 6/18/08  (Read 258882 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #780 on: June 18, 2008, 09:26:38 AM »

LOL...I need an edit button or more coffee...

I have been reading the FP and found these. It has been discussed recently if it was Joran or the bartenders that gave Natalee the spiked drink. Sorry the link will not work when I paste…

CountryMoon on June 24th, 2005 1:13 pm
I am more inclined to believe the theory of kidnapping. When the bt at C&C’s was confronted by Mrs. T. two of the bastards said they had never seen her before, knowing that they served her drinks. I do not know if I can say all that, but I did, it should be out there it promotes more plausable theories.

crs on June 24th, 2005 1:16 pm
Country - that is very interesting.

Yolande on June 24th, 2005 1:16 pm
Why call people bastards .. maybe they werent working there that evening?

CountryMoon on June 24th, 2005 1:19 pm
Yolande they were working that night, we all remembered them because they were very friendly and we were all talking to them on first name basis by the end of the night. When confronted about it though they said nothing and even went as far as to say they had never seen her before, they could have said they don’t remember because we all were there, but no they chose to say they had never seen her before.

CountryMoon on June 24th, 2005 1:21 pm
One of the bt’s kept telling the other two “Ya we served her” but they refused to comment in agreement. I find that absolutely crazy seeing as we all were there and thats like totally known!

Yolande on June 24th, 2005 1:22 pm
CountryMoon, okay, I understand. You are a witness they were lying .. that makes ‘the bastards’ more understandable.

CountryMoon on June 24th, 2005 1:27 pm
I agree with the whole idea of wanting to keep the spot light off of them, seeing as everyone who even opens their mouth gets taken into custody, but I just dont understand why they did not just cooperate. I am still wanting the bro’s to start talking. There is something there and we all know it.

CountryMoon on June 24th, 2005 1:30 pm
The cover up needs to stop.

FWIW - CountryMoon was a FAKE/FRAUD.  She posted using the name "Leap of Faith" then switched to the name CountryMoon and pretended to be on the trip.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #781 on: June 18, 2008, 09:29:06 AM »

Well at least someone did try and cover this 3rd body up.So it seems aruba is going with the story that these 3 bodies are those swim away Columbian drug guys....what will they do if tomorrow another body shows up?What if a body a day shows up for a few weeks.....at this point I wouldn't mind seeing joran and paulus's bloated bodies on a aruba beach:::::feeling kinda evil today:::::

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #782 on: June 18, 2008, 09:30:03 AM »

Mum
What is the status of Freddy using Zedan as his last name?  Did we ever determine why the  local media used Abrambatisiz?  That was Ernesto's last name and why would he not want to be part of that empire?  Seems Ernesto is quite popular in Florida?
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #783 on: June 18, 2008, 09:32:14 AM »

Don't tell me Countrymoon was posting from Florida? 
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #784 on: June 18, 2008, 09:35:40 AM »

LOL...I need an edit button or more coffee...

I have been reading the FP and found these. It has been discussed recently if it was Joran or the bartenders that gave Natalee the spiked drink. Sorry the link will not work when I paste…

CountryMoon on June 24th, 2005 1:13 pm
I am more inclined to believe the theory of kidnapping. When the bt at C&C’s was confronted by Mrs. T. two of the bastards said they had never seen her before, knowing that they served her drinks. I do not know if I can say all that, but I did, it should be out there it promotes more plausable theories.

crs on June 24th, 2005 1:16 pm
Country - that is very interesting.

Yolande on June 24th, 2005 1:16 pm
Why call people bastards .. maybe they werent working there that evening?

CountryMoon on June 24th, 2005 1:19 pm
Yolande they were working that night, we all remembered them because they were very friendly and we were all talking to them on first name basis by the end of the night. When confronted about it though they said nothing and even went as far as to say they had never seen her before, they could have said they don’t remember because we all were there, but no they chose to say they had never seen her before.

CountryMoon on June 24th, 2005 1:21 pm
One of the bt’s kept telling the other two “Ya we served her” but they refused to comment in agreement. I find that absolutely crazy seeing as we all were there and thats like totally known!

Yolande on June 24th, 2005 1:22 pm
CountryMoon, okay, I understand. You are a witness they were lying .. that makes ‘the bastards’ more understandable.

CountryMoon on June 24th, 2005 1:27 pm
I agree with the whole idea of wanting to keep the spot light off of them, seeing as everyone who even opens their mouth gets taken into custody, but I just dont understand why they did not just cooperate. I am still wanting the bro’s to start talking. There is something there and we all know it.

CountryMoon on June 24th, 2005 1:30 pm
The cover up needs to stop.

FWIW - CountryMoon was a FAKE/FRAUD.  She posted using the name "Leap of Faith" then switched to the name CountryMoon and pretended to be on the trip.

Wow!...Thanks Klaas! It helps when reading the FP posts! So all that about the bartenders was probably garbage?
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #785 on: June 18, 2008, 09:37:35 AM »

*******…the Bruin/Brown and related Newspaper posts.

Starts here#342 the Brown is in post #349

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2856.340

One here #433 bb
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2856.420

One here post #754 Obs
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2856.740

I was way behind that weekend!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #786 on: June 18, 2008, 09:39:47 AM »

Mum - Anything CountryMoon said was either garbage or something someone that WAS on the trip already said.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #787 on: June 18, 2008, 09:46:56 AM »

Mum
What is the status of Freddy using Zedan as his last name?  Did we ever determine why the  local media used Abrambatisiz?  That was Ernesto's last name and why would he not want to be part of that empire?  Seems Ernesto is quite popular in Florida?

Good morning Lala's...Arambatzis is a Greek name, plenty in Florida and Greece, only one found in Venezuela and two in Aruba, if Caps is correct. I don't think either is Freddy!

Reason to be believe, that any that where in Venezuela, except for Robby that JE found there, are now in Florida.

Zedan...I have no clue where 'Freddy' came up with that!

Melody said that Freddy was going to see his Dad that was dying, on his release from jail, and she posted a smiley, maybe a Zedan did die in Venezuela, as I can't find any! Couple of those in Florida as well!

Can't seem to make Freddy and Ernesto brothers either! Anyone know where that info came from? Also any info on Sasha's birthday pic, date and where it came from would be appreciated!  TIA
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #788 on: June 18, 2008, 09:51:27 AM »

Mum - Anything CountryMoon said was either garbage or something someone that WAS on the trip already said.

Thanks again klaas!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #789 on: June 18, 2008, 09:52:02 AM »

Mum

Good morning Lala's...Arambatzis is a Greek name, plenty in Florida and Greece, only one found in Venezuela and two in Aruba, if Caps is correct. I don't think either is Freddy!

Reason to be believe, that any that where in Venezuela, except for Robby that JE found there, are now in Florida.

Melody said that Freddy was going to see his Dad that was dying, on his release from jail, and she posted a smiley, maybe a Zedan did die in Venezuela, as I can't find any! Couple of those in Florida as well!

Can't seem to make Freddy and Ernesto brothers either! Anyone know where that info came from? Also any info on Sasha's birthday pic, date and where it came from would be appreciated!  TIA

If I remember correctly, the Sasha birthday party set of photos was uploaded to the website in March 2005.  I suppose we could find one of Sasha's online myspace type sites and see if she lists when her birthday is, that would probably tell us 

Ernesto and Freddy were together in the family photo with Sasha.  I happen to believe they are related in some way, at least step-brothers of eachother and/or Sasha.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #790 on: June 18, 2008, 10:32:07 AM »

Mum

If I remember correctly, the Sasha birthday party set of photos was uploaded to the website in March 2005.  I suppose we could find one of Sasha's online myspace type sites and see if she lists when her birthday is, that would probably tell us 

Ernesto and Freddy were together in the family photo with Sasha.  I happen to believe they are related in some way, at least step-brothers of eachother and/or Sasha.

Thanks Klaas...I thought I read March of 2005. I just can't seem to find a mother or a father that might be tied to both Ernesto and Freddy! The Zedan doesn't fit with Ernesto, and can't connect the Lillian Regina Arambatzis-Rodriguez Albert in Aruba to Ernesto as well! Step-brothers of Sasha, there's a thought...more names! LOL
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #791 on: June 18, 2008, 10:41:20 AM »

Freddy insisted he be called Zedan...no matter what was printed about his name...that was curious to me...why did he need to distance himself from Ernesto?   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #792 on: June 18, 2008, 10:56:18 AM »

If this is the same Sasha Rodriguez then her birthday appears to be May 8 which would mean that Ernesto was in Aruba in May 2005, at least the early part of May:

http://en.netlog.com/go/directory/people/r/17/49.html

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #793 on: June 18, 2008, 11:03:31 AM »

If this is the same Sasha Rodriguez then her birthday appears to be May 8 which would mean that Ernesto was in Aruba in May 2005, at least the early part of May:

It is hard to tell klaas...that one pic from Moombas, she looks a lot heavier!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #794 on: June 18, 2008, 11:07:40 AM »

True but we don't know when the photos were taken.  I've seen photos of Sasha where she looks alot different then in that Moomba's photo or the BD photo.  I think she messes with the color of her hair some times too. 
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #795 on: June 18, 2008, 11:08:05 AM »

any relation to Daury Rodriguez here?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #796 on: June 18, 2008, 11:14:07 AM »

Freddy insisted he be called Zedan...no matter what was printed about his name...that was curious to me...why did he need to distance himself from Ernesto?   

Lala's...help me here, please...Freddy's mom is married to Sasha's dad, so for them to be related to Ernesto directly, Ernesto has to belong to either Sasha's mom or dad, right?

Pretty sure it is not the mom, so that leaves Sasha's dad, Rodriguez, or Lala's Zedan?????

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #797 on: June 18, 2008, 11:16:01 AM »

any relation to Daury Rodriguez here?

Only if Freddy's nickname is Daury 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #798 on: June 18, 2008, 11:24:09 AM »

You may have already seen this, it's from March of this year.  Has there been more news about Beth suing the Sloots?  I'm sure most of you already do, but  don't forget to include Dave, Beth and Matt in your prayers.  We always see the strong Beth who's such a fighter, but this little blurb reminded me of the toll all of this has taken on her. 

Moszkowicz investigates damages claim against Van der Sloot 06/03/2008 00:00Lawyer Bram Moszkowicz is investigating whether he can take Joran van der Sloot to court in a civil case.

6 March 2008

HILVERSUM - Lawyer Bram Moszkowicz is investigating whether he can take Joran van der Sloot to court in a civil case.

On the television programme Pauw en Witteman on Wednesday he said there was a n "85 to 90 percent chance" that he can file for damages on behalf of Beth Twitty, the mother of missing American teenager Natalee Holloway.

Moszkowicz says Van der Sloot caused the mother damage by not telling Aruban officials information contained in the confessions he made about the disappearance on hidden camera footage taken by crime reporter Peter R. de.

The lawyer says Natalee's mother is being treated by a psychiatrist for emotional problems.

He says this is enough reason to demand compensation for "shock damage." Moszkowicz said he would only start proceedings if the chance of success were good, since losing the case could cause Twitty's condition to worsen. "This woman cannot take much more," he said.

The famous lawyer said he though it remarkable that Van der Sloot had not been taken into custody. "The examining judge that held him earlier without a confession now says a confession isn't enough to hold him," Moszkowicz said.

He says Van der Sloot's statements can be deemed a confession "without a doubt."

[Copyright Expatica News + ANP 2008]

http://www.expatica.com/nl/articles/news/Moszkowicz-investigates-damages-claim-against-Van-der-Sloot-.html

LilPuma

There are those within the Dutch/Aruban administration since the getgo who are aware/involved in the ongoing coverup to distance Paulus and Joran from implication in the Natalee Holloway case.  Dutch law has been manipulated and disregarded for three long years to prevent justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway.  A civil suit will never be allowed by the "powers that be" to expose this far reaching coverup.

In my opinion ...

1.  The civil suit will be denied by Dutch/Aruban court.  The foundation of the court's decision  ... the Natalee Holloway case has not been officially closed by Aruba and ... therefore the release of case documents required for evidence will "compromise the investigation" and/or ...

2.  Moszkowicz will be compensated by the "powers that be" to uphold and not challenge the ruling of the court through an appeal's court.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #799 on: June 18, 2008, 11:27:26 AM »

I would not be surprised if Aruba concedes an "incompetent" investigation (no "corrupt") ... an "incompetent" investigation that dictates there is no turning back the clock and ... attempt to settle with the family in an attempt to silence them and ... allow Aruba to one again become that "Happy Island".

The ongoing resolve of Beth Holloway to be a voice for her daughter in regards to justice prevailing will once again be underestimated by the "powers that be" in Aruba ... the "powers that be" who still do not get it ... still do not comprehend the depth of this mother's love and determination.

Janet

+++++++++

A VOICE THAT WILL NOT BE SILENCED

Beth Twitty
'Scarborough Country'
October 24, 2005

HOLLOWAY-TWITTY:  I met with Prime Minister Oduber. I don‘t care who you put the pressure on, where it comes from, but I want—you need to figure it out. You need to figure out who needs to apply the pressure and where it needs to be applied, because you have to solve this crime. I said, you do not want to turn me loose from this island without an answer.”

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9813596/

Beth Twitty
'Scarborough Country'
October 24, 2005

“I have told Prime Minister Oduber that I will do this, I will be the voice of Natalee for the next 40 years. And I hope I have that long, because I will do it as long as I can.”

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9813596/

Beth Twitty
On the Record w/ Greta
August 23, 2005

TWITTY: I met him in his office. And you know, the main things that we went over in the meeting, Greta — you know, I wanted to make it perfectly clear that — you know, Aruba is a small island. We agreed upon that. And this island, you know, it's well connected. Everyone knows everyone. And I wanted to make sure he knew there's no way that I will accept not having answers as to where Natalee is. And if I have to spend the next 40 years being the voice for her out of Aruba

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,166524,00.html

Beth Twitty'
Rita Cosby Live & Direct'
September 14, 2005

“We will keep going back to Aruba over and over again. This is far from over. They know—they have the answers there on the island.”

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9354188/

Beth Twitty
Scarborough Country

TWITTY:  I think it’s just the side that, you know, I—I will stop at nothing to get answers. There is nothing that I won’t do. There’s nowhere that I won’t go, and there’s nothing—I’m going to ask every question. I don’t care how painful it is. I will do it, because I’m not going to have any regrets.”

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/8885950/

Beth Twitty
Associated Press
September 6, 2005

For the rest of my life, I will continue to be the voice for my daughter, seeking justice in Aruba. Every parent would want the same justice for their child.

http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/09/04/aruba.missing.teen/index.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.