March 28, 2024, 11:36:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #758 6/14 - 6/18/08  (Read 258921 times)
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #800 on: June 18, 2008, 11:29:28 AM »

If this is the same Sasha Rodriguez then her birthday appears to be May 8 which would mean that Ernesto was in Aruba in May 2005, at least the early part of May:

http://en.netlog.com/go/directory/people/r/17/49.html

It is hard to tell klaas...that one pic from Moombas, she looks a lot heavier!

any relation to Daury Rodriguez here?

Good Morning Rob...I have been trying forever to tie a drug connection Rodriguez to Freddy....IIRC there is an ISA Luis Rodriguez that was questioned, 3 times, and also some-one working in one of the hotels.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #801 on: June 18, 2008, 11:41:31 AM »

If this is the same Sasha Rodriguez then her birthday appears to be May 8 which would mean that Ernesto was in Aruba in May 2005, at least the early part of May:

http://en.netlog.com/go/directory/people/r/17/49.html

It is hard to tell klaas...that one pic from Moombas, she looks a lot heavier!

any relation to Daury Rodriguez here?

Only if Freddy's nickname is Daury 

huh? I *think* I meant Sasha and Daury...LOL

me confuzzled. 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #802 on: June 18, 2008, 11:47:23 AM »

Well at least someone did try and cover this 3rd body up.So it seems aruba is going with the story that these 3 bodies are those swim away Columbian drug guys....what will they do if tomorrow another body shows up?What if a body a day shows up for a few weeks.....at this point I wouldn't mind seeing joran and paulus's bloated bodies on a aruba beach:::::feeling kinda evil today:::::

I will never get over the fact they put such graphic pics in their newspaper. If I were a tourist on the island and saw that...I would be on the 1st flight home!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #803 on: June 18, 2008, 11:52:25 AM »

Well at least someone did try and cover this 3rd body up.So it seems aruba is going with the story that these 3 bodies are those swim away Columbian drug guys....what will they do if tomorrow another body shows up?What if a body a day shows up for a few weeks.....at this point I wouldn't mind seeing joran and paulus's bloated bodies on a aruba beach:::::feeling kinda evil today:::::

I will never get over the fact they put such graphic pics in their newspaper. If I were a tourist on the island and saw that...I would be on the 1st flight home!!!
What do you mean????? All I see are "donkey bones" in those pics. 

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #804 on: June 18, 2008, 11:58:18 AM »

Joran is from the 1st second aware of the fact that he has  an alibi, mislead , evidence (shoes), and had to tell lies.
This I find highly unlikely for a boy of 17
Did he this more often in the past   ?
Has he  experience (Amy )  ?
Does he work together  with his father?

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #805 on: June 18, 2008, 11:59:58 AM »

What do you mean????? All I see are "donkey bones" in those pics. 

you are right!!! what was I thinking? lol
No HUMAN bones ever wash ashore do they?!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #806 on: June 18, 2008, 12:25:55 PM »

I would not be surprised if Aruba concedes an "incompetent" investigation (no "corrupt") ... an "incompetent" investigation that dictates there is no turning back the clock and ... attempt to settle with the family in an attempt to silence them and ... allow Aruba to one again become that "Happy Island".

The ongoing resolve of Beth Holloway to be a voice for her daughter in regards to justice prevailing will once again be underestimated by the "powers that be" in Aruba ... the "powers that be" who still do not get it ... still do not comprehend the depth of this mother's love and determination.

Janet

+++++++++

A VOICE THAT WILL NOT BE SILENCED

Beth Twitty
'Scarborough Country'
October 24, 2005

HOLLOWAY-TWITTY:  I met with Prime Minister Oduber. I don‘t care who you put the pressure on, where it comes from, but I want—you need to figure it out. You need to figure out who needs to apply the pressure and where it needs to be applied, because you have to solve this crime. I said, you do not want to turn me loose from this island without an answer.”

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9813596/

Beth Twitty
'Scarborough Country'
October 24, 2005

“I have told Prime Minister Oduber that I will do this, I will be the voice of Natalee for the next 40 years. And I hope I have that long, because I will do it as long as I can.”

Beth Twitty
On the Record w/ Greta
August 23, 2005

TWITTY: I met him in his office. And you know, the main things that we went over in the meeting, Greta — you know, I wanted to make it perfectly clear that — you know, Aruba is a small island. We agreed upon that. And this island, you know, it's well connected. Everyone knows everyone. And I wanted to make sure he knew there's no way that I will accept not having answers as to where Natalee is. And if I have to spend the next 40 years being the voice for her out of Aruba

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,166524,00.html

Beth Twitty'
Rita Cosby Live & Direct'
September 14, 2005

“We will keep going back to Aruba over and over again. This is far from over. They know—they have the answers there on the island.”

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9354188/

Beth Twitty
Scarborough Country

TWITTY:  I think it’s just the side that, you know, I—I will stop at nothing to get answers. There is nothing that I won’t do. There’s nowhere that I won’t go, and there’s nothing—I’m going to ask every question. I don’t care how painful it is. I will do it, because I’m not going to have any regrets.”

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/8885950/

Beth Twitty
Associated Press
September 6, 2005

For the rest of my life, I will continue to be the voice for my daughter, seeking justice in Aruba. Every parent would want the same justice for their child.

http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/09/04/aruba.missing.teen/index.html
Beth is about the strongest person I know and the most courageous.I believe she really WILL pressure aruba for as long as it takes.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #807 on: June 18, 2008, 12:29:38 PM »

Those images are pretty shocking and it's just sickening that they splash them on the front pages of thier news papers online and offline.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #808 on: June 18, 2008, 12:44:01 PM »

Are there any good pictures of tattoos from Lorenzo VR's group?  The one's that were arrested awhile ago?

Scorpion on his neck

Tattoo on his arm

Wow Pita, great memory, that does look a lot like the first guy that we saw washed up on the beach. Any news today about these drownings? I have been reading to catch up. I was MIA the last 2 days. Thinkyou in advance.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
GBMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #809 on: June 18, 2008, 12:54:03 PM »

We've had contact with the ALE....there is no news concerning the case for now. They've checked some tips but nothing came out of it. Joran is still an official suspect and they're working on some other tips.

Nothing special / not really newsworthy but I thought some might be interested to hear someting from the ALE....

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #810 on: June 18, 2008, 12:57:07 PM »

here's an image of the same guy - other side of neck

enlarged to 250%

+++

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #811 on: June 18, 2008, 01:00:37 PM »

We've had contact with the ALE....there is no news concerning the case for now. They've checked some tips but nothing came out of it. Joran is still an official suspect and they're working on some other tips.

Nothing special / not really newsworthy but I thought some might be interested to hear someting from the ALE....

Thanks GBMW for the info...I hope you had a nice vacation....
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #812 on: June 18, 2008, 01:00:52 PM »

Those images are pretty shocking and it's just sickening that they splash them on the front pages of thier news papers online and offline.

The pics don't bother me in the least. My opinion is death can be ugly-no doubt about it. Death, disease, injury, accidents....... have a lesson to teach.

Infact may I step up to my podium......ehhh hum....take for example kids. Take kids in gangs. They fight, they shoot guns, they kill....but not always. Often the outcome of these fights are ugly, not just the simple fact that --as on TV--you fall down on the sidewalk and die. Nope, often you don't die. I think people in general, kids specifically should see those that don't die. They should see the paralyzed teens, those with colostomies, those who remain brain injured for the rest of their lives. Their families, the government , society and ME(as a health care professional)  will care for them the rest of their lives. Often reality is ugly...... So with regard to these photos on the beach, or others that are published. Provided the pics don't blatantly name the subject, IMO they hit a nerve in people far deeper than words could ever do. Geesh I sure hope I wouldn't be an advocate for public execution in the old days? But then you never know....just haven't thought about it much.

Careful stepping down from the podium............bowing, thankyou.

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #813 on: June 18, 2008, 01:02:48 PM »

here's an image of the same guy - other side of neck

enlarged to 250%

Looks like a different guy. Nose on this pic looks much more caucasian. Sue they are the same?

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #814 on: June 18, 2008, 01:08:49 PM »

+++

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #815 on: June 18, 2008, 01:15:08 PM »

I doubt Rasta is connected to the Colombians that are washing up on Aruba,I think the Winklaars and Vrolijik were just part of this local Marijuana grow with LVR. Probably just supplying a few dealers in Aruba and one or two in Holland of high quality weed. I am guessing that these Colombians are part of a much bigger Cocaine Cartel and I would be suprised if the father/son and Rasta are connected. I could be wrong but that scorpion tattoo is very popular and I think just a coincidence.. We know Lorenzo was/is connected to Colombians as he had a few of them armed guarding his house in 2005,I just think the ones busted with him are small time and I would be suprised if they are part of a big cocaine cartel.MO
« Last Edit: June 18, 2008, 01:21:25 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #816 on: June 18, 2008, 01:21:03 PM »

Thanks GBMW
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #817 on: June 18, 2008, 01:27:15 PM »

I would not be surprised if Aruba concedes an "incompetent" investigation (no "corrupt") ... an "incompetent" investigation that dictates there is no turning back the clock and ... attempt to settle with the family in an attempt to silence them and ... allow Aruba to one again become that "Happy Island".

The ongoing resolve of Beth Holloway to be a voice for her daughter in regards to justice prevailing will once again be underestimated by the "powers that be" in Aruba ... the "powers that be" who still do not get it ... still do not comprehend the depth of this mother's love and determination.

Janet

+++++++++

A VOICE THAT WILL NOT BE SILENCED

Beth Twitty
'Scarborough Country'
October 24, 2005

HOLLOWAY-TWITTY:  I met with Prime Minister Oduber. I don‘t care who you put the pressure on, where it comes from, but I want—you need to figure it out. You need to figure out who needs to apply the pressure and where it needs to be applied, because you have to solve this crime. I said, you do not want to turn me loose from this island without an answer.”

Beth Twitty
'Scarborough Country'
October 24, 2005

“I have told Prime Minister Oduber that I will do this, I will be the voice of Natalee for the next 40 years. And I hope I have that long, because I will do it as long as I can.”

Beth Twitty
On the Record w/ Greta
August 23, 2005

TWITTY: I met him in his office. And you know, the main things that we went over in the meeting, Greta — you know, I wanted to make it perfectly clear that — you know, Aruba is a small island. We agreed upon that. And this island, you know, it's well connected. Everyone knows everyone. And I wanted to make sure he knew there's no way that I will accept not having answers as to where Natalee is. And if I have to spend the next 40 years being the voice for her out of Aruba

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,166524,00.html

Beth Twitty'
Rita Cosby Live & Direct'
September 14, 2005

“We will keep going back to Aruba over and over again. This is far from over. They know—they have the answers there on the island.”

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9354188/

Beth Twitty
Scarborough Country

TWITTY:  I think it’s just the side that, you know, I—I will stop at nothing to get answers. There is nothing that I won’t do. There’s nowhere that I won’t go, and there’s nothing—I’m going to ask every question. I don’t care how painful it is. I will do it, because I’m not going to have any regrets.”

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/8885950/

Beth Twitty
Associated Press
September 6, 2005

For the rest of my life, I will continue to be the voice for my daughter, seeking justice in Aruba. Every parent would want the same justice for their child.

http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/09/04/aruba.missing.teen/index.html
Beth is about the strongest person I know and the most courageous.I believe she really WILL pressure aruba for as long as it takes.

Karma ... I agree.

However ... the journey is overwhelming at times when you consider the obstacles in the road.  Beth has a relationship with God and ... that relationship gives her peace of mind as well as strength to endure but ... the prayers of others to uphold her in her journey for justice ... in her journey to educate other "Natalees" regarding the principles of "safe travel" ... must never be be underestimated.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #818 on: June 18, 2008, 01:35:14 PM »

I guess my question is this -

how can Joran be a suspect in the case after all this time if there is nothing that they can even charge him with.

Not disposal of a corpse, not premeditated murder, not rape... etc etc etc...

sure Joran is a suspect in everyone's mind, but this is semantics as far as I'm concerned and to make it appear as if these corrupt Dutch and Aruban officials are doing something.

+++

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #819 on: June 18, 2008, 02:11:10 PM »

O/T - Hikers missing in Alaska since Friday have been found safe and well!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.