March 28, 2024, 10:55:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #758 6/14 - 6/18/08  (Read 258961 times)
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #900 on: June 18, 2008, 07:52:52 PM »

I updated this map. I have always been curious about Deepak saying he drove around the block two times. And he makes the left on West Straat when he see the cops and is not wearing his seat belt.

If you look at this map, there are only so many ways to go. The possibilities diminish with each turn. After the turn on to West Straat there is a one way street. He can not turn there. That street is called Heaven Straat IIRC. At the next street he can make a right on to Schelp, but he doesn't because he says that he drove past Choose A Name bar.

He is heading in a very specific direction.... look at the map on the very bottom.

Fantastic map Rob, really puts everything in context. I am collecting them, have three versions now, lol! Seriously, nice work my friend.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
GBMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #901 on: June 18, 2008, 07:53:59 PM »

Tamikosmom     these are not my words 

Have heard about yeah....just awful. But rape doesn't only happen on Aruba....it certainly wouldn't be a reason for me not to go to Aruba....I just think there are prettier islands to visit so if I would want an island / beachholiday I'd rather visit one of those Very Happy

we must boycot Aruba  also in Europe

johan

I apologize.  The way your post was quoted gave that impression.

If a quote does not indicate otherwise ... the reader assumes the person who submitted the post is the author.

Again ... I aplogize and ... consider my post directed to GBMW.

Janet

Hi Janet,

as you know I don't think the investigation is so corrupt (I also don't think it's been a good investigation...it was corrupt in some ways...I just don't think it was corrupt in the huge way some people think it was).....and even if I thought it was I wouldn't know if I would support a boycott....a country / it's people is more than the corrupt people living there. There are quite a few countries that I wouldn't want to visit...for lots of different reasons.

But Aruba is very much connected to the Netherlands (the investigation in this case as well).... so why are you going to the Netherlands in a couple of weeks then if I may ask?
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #902 on: June 18, 2008, 07:55:10 PM »

Klaas, Aruba Girl's friend told Aruba Girl, who told us that she had seen the Honda. Do you remember this and where and what time?

or do you have her post about it?

If I remember right, Aruba Girl lived in Tankileerdt or something live that... but where did the friend see them and where did he / she live? or did she make all this up LOL

Thanks

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #903 on: June 18, 2008, 07:56:03 PM »

KarmaRoundUp wrote;

LOL BB!
But on a more serious note,I think they should not be published till at least they are ID'd and thier families notified.

That is very true. But think of this...maybe showing the tattoo helps ID them? But you are certianly correct.
That's very true but they could have taken pictures of just their tatts and maybe showed just that till the families are found or notified.Just looks real indecent to splash that in their newspapers.

bb and Karma ... I agree.

Can you just imagine having an image of your loved one's remains displayed in such deplorable conditions in the local newpaper.  Such disrespect to the deceased and ... such disrespect to the deceased's family ...

It just was not necessary.  In terms of identification ... those remains were not recognizable.  Any identifiable feature such of the tattoo could have been described or ... an image provided.

Janet

I agree Janet
Well at least those images maybe woke up a few tourists on aruba.

the most pitiful one i've seen in their papers is the nude body of a woman just thrown across a trash pile.  that pretty much solidified my perception of their collective view of the value of human life and dignity.  i realize they aren't all like that but that should have brought a huge outcry of protest and didn't.
dennisintn
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #904 on: June 18, 2008, 07:59:39 PM »

Is Joran still in Thailand?  Did he quit school?  Is he selling drugs full time now?  Is he going back to The Netherlands?  What do we know? 
We know very little,but we know he has not been seen in Holland. My guess is he is still out of the country and probably is in Thailand. Last we heard in Holland was his attorney crying because there were angry mobs after him. The OM in Aruba offered the Van Der Sloots protection and I would imagine they did the same for Joran. Much easier just getting him out of the country until they figure out what to do with him and work on another false ending. Case closed,case solved and Beth is at Peace did not fly with me and I am very afraid that Joran will get a piece of the profits from Patricks book deal and relocate out of Holland. I think he is out of the country for a multitude of reasons..Safety,Civil Trial,Staying out of the media/trouble and waiting till the Book is released and the smoke clears.

I do not think the punk ever did anything in school and since they told us he was released so he could attend school and it was similar to being released on bail..If it was in America he would have violated his release agreement and they would hall him back in. But this is a totally different ball game. I dont think he has ever had a job,never did squat in school in Holland and spends all his time getting high,playing poker and partying. He isn't drug dealing,he is waiting for his big payoff! Joran is probably looking at homes in spain and other parts of the Dutch Kingdom where he won't be easily recognized.

In his mind he can never have a normal job and all this caused him much trouble,the case reached enormous popularity and he is going to take advantage of everything he can and prosper as much as possible. He has no intentions of getting a regular job,earning a paycheck or going away quietly.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #905 on: June 18, 2008, 07:59:45 PM »

Is Joran still in Thailand?  Did he quit school?  Is he selling drugs full time now?  Is he going back to The Netherlands?  What do we know? 

I don't think he has been to school since his confession to Patrick. Am not sure he will ever be safe to attend school in the Netherlands. He seems to be hated there as much as here now.

I would be interested in knowing whether he is living in Thailand to avoid prosecution, a theory merntioned here a few times. No extradition treaty.

I think he is just doing drugs and not selling them. I think he is selling his hiney to pervs like Mart to get his drug and gamblo
ing money. In other words, he is somebody's (or plural) chicken.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #906 on: June 18, 2008, 07:59:52 PM »

Hi ya Dayhiker !!! !!!

+++

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #907 on: June 18, 2008, 07:59:55 PM »

Klaas, Aruba Girl's friend told Aruba Girl, who told us that she had seen the Honda. Do you remember this and where and what time?

or do you have her post about it?

If I remember right, Aruba Girl lived in Tankileerdt or something live that... but where did the friend see them and where did he / she live? or did she make all this up LOL

Thanks

I think it was AG's cousin that saw Deepak's car.  I'll see if I can find the posts by AG. 
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #908 on: June 18, 2008, 08:00:43 PM »

the most pitiful one i've seen in their papers is the nude body of a woman just thrown across a trash pile.  that pretty much solidified my perception of their collective view of the value of human life and dignity.  i realize they aren't all like that but that should have brought a huge outcry of protest and didn't.
dennisintn

good point

+++

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #909 on: June 18, 2008, 08:01:20 PM »

Tamikosmom     these are not my words 

Have heard about yeah....just awful. But rape doesn't only happen on Aruba....it certainly wouldn't be a reason for me not to go to Aruba....I just think there are prettier islands to visit so if I would want an island / beachholiday I'd rather visit one of those Very Happy

we must boycot Aruba  also in Europe

johan

I apologize.  The way your post was quoted gave that impression.

If a quote does not indicate otherwise ... the reader assumes the person who submitted the post is the author.

Again ... I aplogize and ... consider my post directed to GBMW.

Janet

Hi Janet,

as you know I don't think the investigation is so corrupt (I also don't think it's been a good investigation...it was corrupt in some ways...I just don't think it was corrupt in the huge way some people think it was).....and even if I thought it was I wouldn't know if I would support a boycott....a country / it's people is more than the corrupt people living there. There are quite a few countries that I wouldn't want to visit...for lots of different reasons.

But Aruba is very much connected to the Netherlands (the investigation in this case as well).... so why are you going to the Netherlands in a couple of weeks then if I may ask?

GBMW - I would kindly request that you don't interrogate members here as to what they do or do not do.  It's none of anyone's business. 
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #910 on: June 18, 2008, 08:02:48 PM »

We know very little,but we know he has not been seen in Holland. My guess is he is still out of the country and probably is in Thailand. Last we heard in Holland was his attorney crying because there were angry mobs after him. The OM in Aruba offered the Van Der Sloots protection and I would imagine they did the same for Joran. Much easier just getting him out of the country until they figure out what to do with him and work on another false ending. Case closed,case solved and Beth is at Peace did not fly with me and I am very afraid that Joran will get a piece of the profits from Patricks book deal and relocate out of Holland. I think he is out of the country for a multitude of reasons..Safety,Civil Trial,Staying out of the media/trouble and waiting till the Book is released and the smoke clears.

I do not think the punk ever did anything in school and since they told us he was released so he could attend school and it was similar to being released on bail..If it was in America he would have violated his release agreement and they would hall him back in. But this is a totally different ball game. I dont think he has ever had a job,never did squat in school in Holland and spends all his time getting high,playing poker and partying. He isn't drug dealing,he is waiting for his big payoff! Joran is probably looking at homes in spain and other parts of the Dutch Kingdom where he won't be easily recognized.

In his mind he can never have a normal job and all this caused him much trouble,the case reached enormous popularity and he is going to take advantage of everything he can and prosper as much as possible. He has no intentions of getting a regular job,earning a paycheck or going away quietly.

That bullshit about him being released to go to school was nothing more than a crooked judge doing his father a favor and getting his ass off the island. There was no justification for that. I agree with you, *******, he'll never be able to lead a worthwhile life from here on out.

SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #911 on: June 18, 2008, 08:03:10 PM »

I've got nothing new to add, except that I think it is disgusting the lack of respect for the dead, dying, diseased or distressed in the media in Aruba. I used to think America was bad until I discovered how dreadful Aruban news is.

I also want to say that all of you are doing a wonderful job keeping Natalee's case alive and always finding out the latest spew from FUBARUBA.

Next I want to say hello to Lyn & SMish - I see you are still fighting the good fight.

I also want to say that my broken bones finally mended and I went back to the gym today without any problems. Yippee!!

I hope to become more active in posting now that I have a cable hookup, and maybe I can update the Who's Whos and a Timeline. Anyway, I am enjoying being back.

One of these days Joran is going to push the envelope too far and have a run in with someone much smarter than he is. His poor family must be so proud of their sporter. Ugh! He's so disgusting.  I just hope I live long enuff to see Joran & Paulus and whoever else collaborated on Natalee's disappearance get their due.  They better bring plenty of marshmellows where they are going.
javascript:void(0);
GBMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #912 on: June 18, 2008, 08:04:11 PM »

He was in Holland for a short time a couple of weeks ago...he flew back to Thailand...and as far as I know he's still there. We got some recent photos / videos of him shopping around and sitting on a terrace with three girls...can't put them online because we're not going to air the material. Sorry.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #913 on: June 18, 2008, 08:06:42 PM »

Oh my gosh, Klassend, I finally understand what you were trying to tell me.. Now, if I can just glue the portion of hair back on my head that I pullled out!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #914 on: June 18, 2008, 08:07:24 PM »

I've got nothing new to add, except that I think it is disgusting the lack of respect for the dead, dying, diseased or distressed in the media in Aruba. I used to think America was bad until I discovered how dreadful Aruban news is.

I also want to say that all of you are doing a wonderful job keeping Natalee's case alive and always finding out the latest spew from FUBARUBA.

Next I want to say hello to Lyn & SMish - I see you are still fighting the good fight.

I also want to say that my broken bones finally mended and I went back to the gym today without any problems. Yippee!!

I hope to become more active in posting now that I have a cable hookup, and maybe I can update the Who's Whos and a Timeline. Anyway, I am enjoying being back.

One of these days Joran is going to push the envelope too far and have a run in with someone much smarter than he is. His poor family must be so proud of their sporter. Ugh! He's so disgusting.  I just hope I live long enuff to see Joran & Paulus and whoever else collaborated on Natalee's disappearance get their due.  They better bring plenty of marshmellows where they are going.

Glad to have you back Sunfreak!  By the way, I asked Dugga about your Javascript:void errors and he said it might have something to do with your anti virus program? 
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #915 on: June 18, 2008, 08:07:31 PM »

well said. I completely agree.

+++

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #916 on: June 18, 2008, 08:08:21 PM »

DRIVING ROUTE - MARRIOT BEACH ACCOUNT

Deepak Kalpoe
Suspect Statement
June 11, 2005

1.  I had driven twice around “Carlos and Charlies”. When we came to the end of our second drive around I saw the people of the “Visibility Team” stand on the corner of the road that lead in front of the afore mentioned establishment.

2.  I decided to turn left into the Weststraat in the direction of “Choose a Name”. On the corner of L.G. SMITH and the Weststraat I saw a group of people standing there.

3.  I properly drove on and stopped in front of the pedestrian crossing in the vicinity of the “Royal Plaza”.

4.  I called Joran again but now a bit louder. He then said, keep on driving. I then drove in the direction of "Caya G.F. Betico CROES".

5.  After that I drove in the direction of the “Renaissance Hotel".

6.  There I turned onto L.G. SMITH Boulevard. I proceeded to drive in Westerly direction. I drove on until we got to the intersection where I had last seen her friends.

7.  I rolled up the windows and put the airconditioning on and drove in the direction of the “Lighthouse”.

8.  At approximately where the “La Cabana Hotel” was, Satish popped in a DVD that had nude scenes in it.

9.  I had been driving on, in the direction of Arashi.  When I arrived at Arashi I stopped the car on the asphalted section. I got out because I had to take a pee.

10.  Then I got back in again and we drove in the direction of the “Lighthouse”.

11.  Arriving at the "Lighthouse" I drove into the road and drove past the front of the restaurant. When we drove past the front I said, here we are this is the “Lighthouse”.

12.  After that I continued in the direction from which we just came. I saw a little farther up at about where the Lighthouse was a green jeep and a four door, white car.

13.  After that I drove down the road towards Arashi. Arriving at the Smith Boulevard on the section of road that has no lighting, I asked Joran if I should head back to town. Joran said no, no, let me out here. That was in the vicinity of the “Marriot Hotel”. I asked, where is here. He said here.

14.  I turned into a side street.

15.  As to your question how far I drove into the afore mentioned street, I can say the following, I think I drove about 55 yards into that street. Joran said that I should let him out there. After that I brought my car to a full stop.

16.  I drove out of the street to get back onto the road and proceeded driving into the direction of my house. I do remember that in front of the “Marriot Hotel”

Satish asked me to stop momentarily. I did what he asked me, Satish rolled down his window and threw out the two “Yards”.

17.  After that we drove until we got to the roundabout near “Texaco Sasakr”.

18.  At the roundabout I headed due east in the direction of my house at Hooiberg.

To your question as to how late we got home, I can say the following. We arrived home approximately 02.20 hours.

I cannot get past Deepak's declaration which states that he stopped at the Arisha beach to relieve himself and ... the June 10, 2005 Confession that implies "Something bad happened".

Why was Natalee's family searching for her at "the old stone lighthouse beside Arisha beach"?

There has to be some implication.

Janet

+++++++++

Aruba Case Appears Stalled
ORANJESTAD, Aruba, June 12, 2005

Holloway's family rushed late Friday to an old stone lighthouse beside Arisha beach after Deputy Police Commissioner Gerold Dompig told The Associated Press that one of three young men in custody admitted that "something bad happened" to Holloway and was leading police to the scene of the alleged crime.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/06/10/national/main700829.shtml
This article below claims that the California Lighthouse IS at Arisha beach......
ORANJESTAD, Aruba -- The news from a police chief that "something bad happened" to a missing Alabama honors student when three young men took her to the beach after a night on the town fueled tension and rumors Saturday, forcing the woman's family to announce that no body had been found.

Natalee Holloway's family rushed late Friday to California lighthouse, an old stone beacon beside Arisha beach where three young men arrested in the case said they took the 18-year-old in the early hours of May 30, after a night of dancing and drinking.

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qn4188/is_20050612/ai_n14666793

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #917 on: June 18, 2008, 08:09:03 PM »

He was in Holland for a short time a couple of weeks ago...he flew back to Thailand...and as far as I know he's still there. We got some recent photos / videos of him shopping around and sitting on a terrace with three girls...can't put them online because we're not going to air the material. Sorry.

I would just like to know who he is with in Thailand and who is paying for all his expenses. I'M sure you saw the Dutch Tabloid and it mentioned he left the island on a speedboat..Who's is it? This is not some simple vacation for a couple of days or weeks and I do not believe for one second his parents are paying for all of this.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #918 on: June 18, 2008, 08:09:34 PM »

KarmaRoundUp wrote;

LOL BB!
But on a more serious note,I think they should not be published till at least they are ID'd and thier families notified.

That is very true. But think of this...maybe showing the tattoo helps ID them? But you are certianly correct.
That's very true but they could have taken pictures of just their tatts and maybe showed just that till the families are found or notified.Just looks real indecent to splash that in their newspapers.
You are right about that, I just have a different view.
Right,we can agree to disagree but I don't think aruba splashing all those car accidents on their front pages is helping them not to have so many accidents.....seems to be getting worse.

I imagine more than a few tourist have stacked chow during their morning eggs and sausee by accidentally picking up one of those papers for their morning breakfast read.

I think those images are terrible for their tourism business. Who needs to see that shit? Just report it and show the body bag.

ITA Dayhiker....it's sickening.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #919 on: June 18, 2008, 08:10:13 PM »

So why Thailand?  Has he given up college? 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.