March 29, 2024, 06:07:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #758 6/14 - 6/18/08  (Read 259003 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #960 on: June 18, 2008, 09:31:01 PM »

Post by gaijin 06/28/05, on SM, during discussion of K2 driving Joran around.:

I'm kinof going along this line that something about this scenario doesnt make sense.  I mean, not to influx a New York angle into this, but this is almost mob mentality. And I dont mean to suggest that the mob is involved. what I mean is, growing up in Ozone Park/Howard beach in NYC..I've seen a lot of this type of behavior..where "wannabe's" hang out with someone who is in a position of ...authority...closer to the mob...someone who is involved...and the wannabees will hangout...take the upstart wiseguy somewhere and ..then just sit in a car and wait for hours....until he comes out and tells them what else he wants them to do or where to go..like it is a rite of passage almost...Now, not to suggest that this is mob, but ...if this is what indeed took place then its mob mentality...meaning that these brothers felt that Joran was in a position of authority....perhaps aspiring authority...and didnt mind obeying him , chauffering him...as a dues paying rite. Bottom line goes back to the dutch boy being a player, or an aspiring player  in some forum..that these others where playing up to him and doing whatever he (his family?) said. In order to get inside. "They" wernt supposed to be having fun that night. They were just supposed to be doing what they were told to do.

I still think K2 is in too deep, but this is interesting. Joran (or his dad/family) does seem to be connected to some protector.

Buckeye ... I disagree.  Satish and Deepak were in it up to here.  I am pointing to my neck.

Janet

+++++++++

Deepak Kalpoe
Suspect Statement
June 10, 2005

To your question as to what role Joran plays in our circle of friends, I can state the following. He has no real role. We are all the same.

To your question as to where we take the girls we pick up, I can state the following. Sometimes the girls stay at "Carlos & Charlies" or sometimes we take them to their hotel.

To your question was to what exactly happens when we have picked up the girls, I can state the following. Just kissing and dancing.

To your question whether sexual intercourse has happened, I can state the following. Yes, it has happened.

To your question whether it ever happened that all of us, so in one room, had sexual intercourse, I can state the following. It has happened.

To your question whether it ever happened that the three of us had sexual intercourse with a girl, I can state the following. That has never happened.

++++++++

Aruba Suspects Accused of Taking Sex Photos of Another Girl
Thursday, September 01, 2005

The Kalpoe brothers were released July 4 and rearrested last week with a friend of the three young men, Freddy Alexander Zedan-Arambatzis (search), 21.

Zedan-Arambatzis, who is not suspected of involvement in the Holloway case, is accused of taking photos of a minor female in "tempting poses" and of showing the photos to other people, said his lawyer, Diana Emerencia. He is also suspected of having unspecified "physical contact" with the girl, she said.

The Kalpoe brothers and van der Sloot are also suspected of involvement in the incident, which allegedly occurred before Holloway disappeared, Emerencia said.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,168233,00.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #961 on: June 18, 2008, 09:31:31 PM »

On this site: http://www.prive.nl/

The tabloid Prive will have another article on Joran this coming week (will be out today / tomorrow):

Peter R. de Vries is now after Joran and his dad.

Part of the editorial from Evert Santegoeds:

Veel reacties kreeg ik vorige week op onze foto’s van JORAN VAN DER SLOOT in Thailand. Hoe kon dit nou dat een mogelijke moordenaar zo’n leven leidt? Wie betaalt dat allemaal? En - nog vaker gesteld - wie maakt er een einde aan? Ik denk dat ik het antwoord op die laatste vraag wel weet. En de naam zal u niet verbazen. Ik begrijp dat PETER R. DE VRIES zint op een zinderende nieuwe uitzending rond Joran... én zijn vader! Wordt vervolgd. En laat dát nu eens gelden voor iedereen die NATALEE liet verdwijnen.

I got a lot of reactions about our photos of Joran van der Sloot in Thailand. How can it be that a possible murderer is living such a live? Who is paying for all of this? And, even asked more, who will end it? I think I have the answer to that last question.
And the name wouldn't surprise you. I understand that Peter R. de Vries is trying to make another spectacular show around Joran...and his dad! Will be continued (it says vervolgd wich also means prosecuted). And let this happen to everyone who made Natalee dissapear (he means prosecuted).

Thank you GBMW, can't wait to see it! Welcome back! I am delighted you had such a good time here and hope eveyone was helpful along the way. You folks covered a LOT of ground. That drive up the California coast is one of the most beautiful I've ever seen. Breathtaking.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #962 on: June 18, 2008, 09:32:48 PM »

The tabloid Prive will have another article on Joran this coming week (will be out today / tomorrow):

Veel reacties kreeg ik vorige week op onze foto’s van JORAN VAN DER SLOOT in Thailand. Hoe kon dit nou dat een mogelijke moordenaar zo’n leven leidt? Wie betaalt dat allemaal? En - nog vaker gesteld - wie maakt er een einde aan? Ik denk dat ik het antwoord op die laatste vraag wel weet. En de naam zal u niet verbazen. Ik begrijp dat PETER R. DE VRIES zint op een zinderende nieuwe uitzending rond Joran... én zijn vader! Wordt vervolgd. En laat dát nu eens gelden voor iedereen die NATALEE liet verdwijnen.

I got a lot of reactions about our photos of Joran van der Sloot in Thailand. How can it be that a possible murderer is living such a live? Who is paying for all of this? And, even asked more, who will end it? I think I have the answer to that last question.
And the name wouldn't surprise you. I understand that Peter R. de Vries is trying to make another spectacular show around Joran...and his dad! Will be continued (it says vervolgd wich also means prosecuted). And let this happen to everyone who made Natalee dissapear (he means prosecuted).

Excellent!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #963 on: June 18, 2008, 09:33:47 PM »

Dayhiker: I agree with much of what you say but I really do believe witnesses came forward and people did stand up against the corruption in private. It was a no win situation for them,they have there livelyhoods and Family to think about and in some cases there lives. This case goes way beyond just one missing teenager.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #964 on: June 18, 2008, 09:43:47 PM »

Dayhiker: I agree with much of what you say but I really do believe witnesses came forward and people did stand up against the corruption in private. It was a no win situation for them,they have there livelyhoods and Family to think about and in some cases there lives. This case goes way beyond just one missing teenager.

I can buy that *******, there is a fear factor on the island, no doubt created by the criminal element that owns so much of it.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #965 on: June 18, 2008, 09:45:28 PM »

Thanks GBMW! But unless they bring back the Peter R from 2005/2006 I will not be too excited. I love everything about the guy,but his last show made my stomach turn big time. Case solved and Beth is at Peace?  He is no idiot and he knows a ton more then what he has reported and we saw a very noticeable change from his first show. I expected a great deal more out of him and I find it hard to believe he was that badly fooled,maybe I expected too much from him and he isnt as great as I thought he was. I still am reserving Judgement and if he can nail Joran and his Father he will forever be my hero.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #966 on: June 18, 2008, 09:48:10 PM »

great news. but no surprise.
of course Peter R. de Vries won't let go.

he is going to make new programs until the Van der Sloots and are behind bars.

new programs start in september.

good example of Peter R. de Vries determination is the Putten murder case.
a murder commited in 1994.
http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2008/05/man_arrested_for_putten_murder.php
http://www.peterrdevries.nl/dossiers/christelambrosius/dossier.htm

another example is Gonda Smit.
in 1996 her husband hit her unconscious and then set the house alight so she burned to death.
http://www.expatica.com/nl/articles/news/old-murder-case-reopened-in-groningen-36229.html
http://www.peterrdevries.nl/dossiers/gondasmit/dossierdossier.htm
he got a 12 years prison sentence a week ago.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #967 on: June 18, 2008, 09:50:21 PM »

HERE'S A REFRESHER IN CASE ANYONE WANTS TO RE-READ IT:

http://www.cspnv.com/archivo/pdf/March/15/A-15-3-07.pdf

Translated by Arubagirl (an avid Aruba/VDS supporter):

Oranjestad - Something unusual happened Tuesday morning during the swearing-in ceremony of the three Scribes to the Court who are Maikel Oduber, Navio Valdez and Edwin de Weever and the three lawyers mr. Foy, mr. Vis and mr. Bryson.

What happened is that Advocate General mr. Jorg, in front of all the lawyers present, among them mr. Van Der Sloot as well, decided to question the statement of Mr. Van Der Sloot that was published in Amigoe. The reaction of Mr. Jorg was a surprise to all thouse present and especially to mr. Van Der Sloot himself.

Bon Dia Aruba was present when mr. Jorg was to give a speech related to the lawyers that had been sworn in. At a certain moment the speech changed to the subject about the relationship between advocacy and the Department of Justice.

Mr. Jorg expressed himself in a very diplomatic way, but to everybody present it was very clear that he was referring to mr. Van Der Sloot. He questioned the fact that Mr. Van Der Sloot went to look for publicity by giving a statement to Amigoe and make certain statements that mr. Jorg never experienced. He refers here to the fact that lawyers and prosecutors publicly refer to each other as idiots. Mr. Jorg said that he hopes that this not become a habit. He said that he thinks we won't come very far by insulting each other. He made a call to change these actions to a better way to relate to each other.

Mr. Jorg also questioned the fact that Mr. Van Der Sloot attacked the Department of Justice for being out of balance, without management, untrustworthy and without any kind of ethics. Mr. Jorg remarked that these are large words but they demand arguments to show this as well. He finds that the argument cannot only consist of comparing the importance of finding the missing young lady against "all sorts of idiocy" from the other side. Mr. Jorg said that he can't unattach finding the young lady from the search for those people who are responsible for her disappearance.  Especially when certain people are contradicting themselves and others about their role around the crucial moments during the disappearance.

Mr. Jorg continued to say that what he finds very strange is that on one hand the magistrates of the Department of Justice get questioned but on the other hand the Police get accused of not "have followed through" with the interrogation of a suspect. Mr. Jorg referred to the fact that in the Code of Criminal Procedings, a suspect has the right to remain silent. If this
is violated, then the case can even appear in front of the European Human Rights court. He thinks this observation [referring to the police] is absurd.

He also questioned the fact that blame was assigned to the police by saying that the suspect did not declare the whole truth to the Police. Mr Jorg asked if t his is not a choice that the suspect himself makes? He remarked that he was asking himself how a child can get it in his head to go weeks without giving a statement to the police.

This is a recap of the speech. It could be noted in the courtroom that the color of mr. Van Der Sloot changed, showing that he did not find himself comfortable. Many lawyers had comments on the reaction of mr. Jorg. Some lawyers opine that it was not the place nor the time to make this speech while other lawyers find it strange that mr. Jorg made such a speech but that mr. Van Sloot himself asked for it.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #968 on: June 18, 2008, 09:52:34 PM »

Is Joran still in Thailand?  Did he quit school?  Is he selling drugs full time now?  Is he going back to The Netherlands?  What do we know? 

He was in Holland for a short time a couple of weeks ago...he flew back to Thailand...and as far as I know he's still there. We got some recent photos / videos of him shopping around and sitting on a terrace with three girls...can't put them online because we're not going to air the material. Sorry.

I would just like to know who he is with in Thailand and who is paying for all his expenses. I'M sure you saw the Dutch Tabloid and it mentioned he left the island on a speedboat..Who's is it? This is not some simple vacation for a couple of days or weeks and I do not believe for one second his parents are paying for all of this.

I really have no idea...but you can live on Thailand for a VERY long time with little money. It's very, very cheap there for Dutch people. The flight itself isn't but staying there hardly costs anything.

Didn't I read that he could only stay there for 3 (weeks/mos) at a time?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #969 on: June 18, 2008, 09:53:13 PM »

PAUL VAN DER SLOOT HAD TWO PERSONAL CONTACTS WITH NATALEE THE NIGHT SHE DISAPPEARED

ORANJESTAD(AAN) On the 13th of February 2007, the Superior Court dictated sentence against Paul van der Sloot in the case that he appealed with regards to the damages that his person as well as his family members asked for, seeing that in the Primary Court (Court of First Instance) Paul van der Sloot alone (no one else in his family) got a reward of 40,000 guilders for damages and 1500 guilders to cover the costs of the lawyers, court clerks, etc.

The sentence of the Superior Court fell like a bomb on Paul van der Sloot and his defence attorney because, according to the attorney, the Court made use of informations that do not agree with the truth.

The Court dictated that Paul van der Sloot fetched Joran and Natalee at the McDonald Palm Beach branch and took the two of them to the Holiday Inn, according to declarations by witnesses and also informations obtained from a phone tap carried out by the police.

Until recently, this key information was not known in the press and apparently only by the Police and Dept. of Justice.

The whole case of the disappearance of Natalee Holloway gets a different twist now that the information has come out from no less than the Superior Court, and in which mention is made of the declarations of witnesses and a phone tap that show or give an indication that Paul van der Sloot had on two occasions personal contact with Natalee during the night that she disappeared.

Mention is made that, according to one or more official reports of the phone tap and also the declaration of Paul van der Sloot himself, that Paul fetched Joran and Natalee at McDonald and took them to the Holiday Inn.

Based on this information, the judicial authorities and the police had at that time a justified basis to arrest Paul van der Sloot based on different suspicions.

According to the Superior Court, Paul van der Sloot himself is guilty, he made possible or caused (depends how every one interprets the grammar in the sentence of the Court’s) himself to be arrested and that Aruba cannot be held responsible for the damages that he suffered and for which he was demanding damages, which he won in First Instance, but appealed to get more, and now has lost everything.

In the sentence there are various points and aspects that brought a different view on the Natalee Holloway case and that in the coming days will be analyzed, but the most important information is the matter of fetching Natalee and Joran at the McDonald, Palm Beach, and also that Paul had on two occasions personal contacts with Natalee on the night that she disappeared.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #970 on: June 18, 2008, 09:53:46 PM »

Thanks GBMW! But unless they bring back the Peter R from 2005/2006 I will not be too excited. I love everything about the guy,but his last show made my stomach turn big time. Case solved and Beth is at Peace?  He is no idiot and he knows a ton more then what he has reported and we saw a very noticeable change from his first show. I expected a great deal more out of him and I find it hard to believe he was that badly fooled,maybe I expected too much from him and he isnt as great as I thought he was. I still am reserving Judgement and if he can nail Joran and his Father he will forever be my hero.

Hold it!!!

What about Deepak ... Satish ... the Pimps ... Steve Croes ... those who assisted Paulus and ... and involved in or aware of the corrupt investigation.

Beth does not give any of them a pass and ... neither does Tamikosmom.

Janet
________

Beth Twitty
On the Record w/ Greta
April 18, 2005

TWITTY: ... And when I think of Joran van der Sloot and when I think of Steven Croes and I think of this new suspect (GVC) and the lies that were coming out early, very early, the moment we arrived on the island, if we find out that these three suspects are acquaintances or know each other — somebody needs to connect the dots. I mean, there certainly is a reason why Steven Croes came forward early on and stated, lied to the authorities that he had seen the two security guards taking Natalee. You know, people don't just do that for no reason, Greta. Somebody needs to connect the dots on those three, if they know each other.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,192141,00.html 

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
GBMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #971 on: June 18, 2008, 09:55:09 PM »

Thank you GBMW, can't wait to see it! Welcome back! I am delighted you had such a good time here and hope eveyone was helpful along the way. You folks covered a LOT of ground. That drive up the California coast is one of the most beautiful I've ever seen. Breathtaking.

Thanks Dayhiker; we also had 2 flights..we didn't drive everyting...from SF to Seattle and from Denver to NYC..although even with 2 flights it was a bit too much indeed.... it was incredible...a tip of a lifetime...the people were great...very friendly and relaxed. We only had some really scary moments in LA when we sat in the blue subwayline (free tip: never go in there!!)...that line goes straight through some gang areas... we didn't know...it was just a subway from the airport to the citycenter for us...well this blond Dutch woman knows now...and will never forget it!
Highway1 was incredible indeed....the Rocky Mountains as well....still trying to ingest it all really.

Prive must be out already though....I haven't seen it yet. I'll see if I can get a copy tomorrow (well in a couple of hours that is...it's almost 04:00 am around here).....or maybe another Dutch poster will see it before me and post it...anyways 'll check it.
Good night...I'm off to bed.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #972 on: June 18, 2008, 09:56:47 PM »

great news. but no surprise.
of course Peter R. de Vries won't let go.

he is going to make new programs until the Van der Sloots and are behind bars.

new programs start in september.

good example of Peter R. de Vries determination is the Putten murder case.
a murder commited in 1994.
http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2008/05/man_arrested_for_putten_murder.php
http://www.peterrdevries.nl/dossiers/christelambrosius/dossier.htm

another example is Gonda Smit.
in 1996 her husband hit her unconscious and then set the house alight so she burned to death.
http://www.expatica.com/nl/articles/news/old-murder-case-reopened-in-groningen-36229.html
http://www.peterrdevries.nl/dossiers/gondasmit/dossierdossier.htm
he got a 12 years prison sentence a week ago.

Good to see you Caesu! If the Aruba law enforcement, prosecutorial, and judiciary systems had exhibited Peter DeVries's determination this case would have been over the first week and Joran would be in prison serving time.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #973 on: June 18, 2008, 09:58:28 PM »

GBMW ... did you see my response to your inquiry?

Janet

_____

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #974 on: June 18, 2008, 09:59:15 PM »

Hold it!!!

What about Deepak ... Satish ... the Pimps ... Steve Croes ... those who assisted Paulus and ... and involved in or aware of the corrupt investigation.

Janet
________

Beth Twitty
On the Record w/ Greta
April 18, 2005

TWITTY: ... And when I think of Joran van der Sloot and when I think of Steven Croes and I think of this new suspect (GVC) and the lies that were coming out early, very early, the moment we arrived on the island, if we find out that these three suspects are acquaintances or know each other — somebody needs to connect the dots. I mean, there certainly is a reason why Steven Croes came forward early on and stated, lied to the authorities that he had seen the two security guards taking Natalee. You know, people don't just do that for no reason, Greta. Somebody needs to connect the dots on those three, if they know each other.

I don't give them a pass either.  Deepak and Satish are guilty of knowingly drugging, kidnapping and raping Natalee and disposal of her body.  They had a plan and they carried through with it.  GUILTY.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #975 on: June 18, 2008, 10:01:43 PM »

Hold it!!!

Janet
________

Beth Twitty
On the Record w/ Greta
April 18, 2005

I don't give them a pass either.  Deepak and Satish are guilty of knowingly drugging, kidnapping and raping Natalee and disposal of her body.  They had a plan and they carried through with it.  GUILTY.

TWENTY TIMES!!!

_____

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #976 on: June 18, 2008, 10:02:17 PM »

GBMW ... did you see my response to your inquiry?

Janet

Janet
Did you see my inquiry to your response?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #977 on: June 18, 2008, 10:02:21 PM »

Thanks Dayhiker; we also had 2 flights..we didn't drive everyting...from SF to Seattle and from Denver to NYC..although even with 2 flights it was a bit too much indeed.... it was incredible...a tip of a lifetime...the people were great...very friendly and relaxed. We only had some really scary moments in LA when we sat in the blue subwayline (free tip: never go in there!!)...that line goes straight through some gang areas... we didn't know...it was just a subway from the airport to the citycenter for us...well this blond Dutch woman knows now...and will never forget it!
Highway1 was incredible indeed....the Rocky Mountains as well....still trying to ingest it all really.

Prive must be out already though....I haven't seen it yet. I'll see if I can get a copy tomorrow (well in a couple of hours that is...it's almost 04:00 am around here).....or maybe another Dutch poster will see it before me and post it...anyways 'll check it.

I am just delighted you had a good time!!!  I have never done LA, don't wanna, but thanks for the tip if I should ever get stuck there. Some cities are just way too big for this country boy to enjoy.

Sleep tight!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #978 on: June 18, 2008, 10:05:02 PM »

I am just delighted you had a good time!!!  I have never done LA, don't wanna, but thanks for the tip if I should ever get stuck there. Some cities are just way too big for this country boy to enjoy.

Sleep tight!

I was born in Los Angeles county and I won't go to L.A. unless I really have to    I will make an exception for the L.A. Dr. Phil/Kalpoe court case if it ever actually goes to trial. 
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #979 on: June 18, 2008, 10:06:06 PM »

Hold it!!!

Janet
________

Beth Twitty
On the Record w/ Greta
April 18, 2005

It is totally obvious from the squad car tapes the Kalpoes know what happened, who was involved, and when it happened. Regardless if they had anything to do with it (and I think at the very least they are guilty of kidnapping) they are guilty of withholding the truth and that in itself is a crime in my book. It is a shame the Aruban police and prosecutor didn't follow up on those conversations with honest to goodness interrogation.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.