April 26, 2024, 09:58:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #759 6/18 - 6/22  (Read 281264 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: June 18, 2008, 08:15:23 PM »

<a href="http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub3/Natalee2.swf" target="_blank">http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub3/Natalee2.swf</a>

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE
« Last Edit: July 23, 2008, 10:31:15 AM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2008, 10:09:40 PM »

<snipped>

*******, I know you've been on FOK as well...do you remember or can you find the posts of Duikkie concerning the driving route of Deepak? I know Duikkie had some good posts about that but can't find them anymore....

Or Johan...maybe you can find them? I'll keep looking anyway...

DRIVING ROUTE - MARRIOT BEACH ACCOUNT

Deepak Kalpoe
Suspect Statement
June 11, 2005

1.  I had driven twice around “Carlos and Charlies”. When we came to the end of our second drive around I saw the people of the “Visibility Team” stand on the corner of the road that lead in front of the afore mentioned establishment.

2.  I decided to turn left into the Weststraat in the direction of “Choose a Name”. On the corner of L.G. SMITH and the Weststraat I saw a group of people standing there.

The girl stuck her head out of the window and yelled something. I had not heard what she had yelled.  As to your question if I recognised anyone from this group, I can say the following. It was the same group I saw outside of “Carlos & Charlie”. I also remember a boy that walked up to the car and said to Natalee in English “Get out of the car. What are you doing there. Are you crazy” (loosely translated by reporting officer: Get out of the car. What are you doing there. Are you crazy).

3.  I properly drove on and stopped in front of the pedestrian crossing in the vicinity of the “Royal Plaza”.

I had then said to the girl that if your friends think it is better that you go with them, then that would be the better thing to do. The girl had said to me that no I am staying with you guys. I then called Joran by his name. He dit not answer. He was talking to the girl.

4.  I called Joran again but now a bit louder. He then said, keep on driving. I then drove in the direction of "Caya G.F. Betico CROES".

5.  After that I drove in the direction of the “Renaissance Hotel".

6.  There I turned onto L.G. SMITH Boulevard. I proceeded to drive in Westerly direction. I drove on until we got to the intersection where I had last seen her friends.

When we arrived there I saw that they were no longer there. I asked Joran what were were going to do now. The girl said at some point something about “Sharks” and “Lighthouse”. That is what I had heard. Joran then said “Lighthouse”. I knew at that moment that I had to drive to the “Lighthouse”.

7.  I rolled up the windows and put the airconditioning on and drove in the direction of the “Lighthouse”.

On the way to the "Lighthouse" me and my brother sat in front and talked and Joran and the girl were in the back and talked. I could not hear what they were talking about.

8.  At approximately where the “La Cabana Hotel” was, Satish popped in a DVD that had nude scenes in it.

The girl said in English “Oh my God, whats that” (loosely translated by reporting officer: Oh my God, What is that). I then said to Joran in English: “Now she is going to think that we're perverts (loosely translated by reporting officer: Now the girls is going to think we are perverts). After a while Joran said to Satish in Dutch. “Switch off the DVD, she has had enough of it. Satish complied with the request.

9.  I had been driving on, in the direction of Arashi.  When I arrived at Arashi I stopped the car on the asphalted section. I got out because I had to take a pee.

10.  Then I got back in again and we drove in the direction of the “Lighthouse”.

11.  Arriving at the "Lighthouse" I drove into the road and drove past the front of the restaurant. When we drove past the front I said, here we are this is the “Lighthouse”.

Nobody answered me. At some point I looked into the rear view mirror and saw that Joran and the girl were French kissing. I had not seen that Joran had his hand up the girls skirt. I only saw him kissing. I looked at my brother Satish. He said keep on driving.

12.  After that I continued in the direction from which we just came. I saw a little farther up at about where the Lighthouse was a green jeep and a four door, white car.

13.  After that I drove down the road towards Arashi. Arriving at the Smith Boulevard on the section of road that has no lighting, I asked Joran if I should head back to town. Joran said no, no, let me out here. That was in the vicinity of the “Marriot Hotel”. I asked, where is here. He said here.

14.  I turned into a side street.

To your question as to what kind of a road it was, I can say the following. I am not sure if it was a sand/dirt road or a paved road. I am willing to show you where the street is that I just mentioned.

15.  As to your question how far I drove into the afore mentioned street, I can say the following, I think I drove about 55 yards into that street. Joran said that I should let him out there. After that I brought my car to a full stop.

Joran got out first and then the girl. He said: Fine, I will see you tomorrow. I asked him how he would get home. He said that he would find a way to get home. I said, and the girl. He answered, I will drop her off at the “Holiday Inn Hotel”, we will walk along the beach and it is very close by. I had asked him, sure. He answered yes, I will see you tomorrow. I do remember that I saw them walking off hand in hand.

16.  I drove out of the street to get back onto the road and proceeded driving into the direction of my house. I do remember that in front of the “Marriot Hotel”

Satish asked me to stop momentarily. I did what he asked me, Satish rolled down his window and threw out the two “Yards”.

17.  After that we drove until we got to the roundabout near “Texaco Sasakr”.

18.  At the roundabout I headed due east in the direction of my house at Hooiberg.

To your question as to how late we got home, I can say the following. We arrived home approximately 02.20 hours.

GBMW  Welcome back.

johan555  Nice map.  Thanks for all thi drug information.

Janet You would know this better than me, so forgive me if I am mistaken. 

I think he does tell us he stopped somewhere else and this is why.  He said "Satish rolled down his window and threw out the two “Yards”.  I don't remember them carrying yards out of C&Cs.

I have a slamming headache so only 1/4 of my brain is working.  I am BUI (blogging under illness).   

Here it is Janet.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2008, 10:12:14 PM »

I am just delighted you had a good time!!!  I have never done LA, don't wanna, but thanks for the tip if I should ever get stuck there. Some cities are just way too big for this country boy to enjoy.

Sleep tight!

I was born in Los Angeles county and I won't go to L.A. unless I really have to    I will make an exception for the L.A. Dr. Phil/Kalpoe court case if it ever actually goes to trial. 

A little bit of big city goes long way doesn't it, Klaas? I feel the same about New York City. California is such a beautiful state, to have to spend it in a mega-city is a crying shame.

I don't think the Kalpoe case will ever make it to trial but there's no ones take on it that I'd rather have than yours!

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2008, 10:17:19 PM »

I'm a little behind and trying to catch up from the previous thread.  In reference to the psychic map and mine shafts, here is an article from the Geological Society of America.

North-Central Section–40th Annual Meeting (20–21 April 2006)
Paper No. 23-7 
Presentation Time: 10:00 AM-10:20 AM

ARUBA: GEOLOGY AND THE FORENSIC SPOTLIGHT

PRIDE, Douglas E., Geological Sciences, The Ohio State Univ, Columbus, OH 43210, pride.1@osu.edu

Small at only 75 mi2 (194 km2), the island of Aruba is located 15 (25 km) miles off the north coast of Venezuela. The island consists of Cretaceous mafic volcanics that were intruded by a late Cretaceous quartz diorite pluton. Carbonate reef rocks cover perhaps 35 percent of the island, and they continue to form as a fringing reef along the southern margin of the island. Additional features include a major shear zone that transects the south end of the island, and significant gold-quartz veins for which the island is famous. The following is from the Aruba Island Gold Mining Company, Ltd, Registered July 4th, 1872: “. . . the Island of Aruba, . . where . . two hundred auriferous veins of considerable importance and richness have been discovered, and (where) about 20,000 tons of gold-bearing quartz are now upon the surface ready for treatment.”

Aruba was thrust into the world spotlight with the disappearance there of American tourist Natalie Holloway on May 30th of 2005. Because she has not been found, it has remained in the spotlight. There is sufficient material to bury a person anywhere along the beaches of the island, and in streams valleys that drain the interior of the island. There also are deposits of sand-size tailings (esp.) at the old Balashi mill southeast of Oranjestad, and a body could be hidden in any of several mine openings, one of which (the Calabasa shaft) is quite deep and filled with water. However, there is only one place where frightened and impaired individuals could hide a body and be reasonably certain it would not be found: in the deepening water beyond the fringing reef along the south side of the island. We can hope this is the only time they've done such a thing.

http://gsa.confex.com/gsa/2006NC/finalprogram/abstract_103556.htm
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2008, 10:19:06 PM »

Janet You would know this better than me, so forgive me if I am mistaken. 

I think he does tell us he stopped somewhere else and this is why.  He said "Satish rolled down his window and threw out the two “Yards”.  I don't remember them carrying yards out of C&Cs.

I have a slamming headache so only 1/4 of my brain is working.  I am BUI (blogging under illness).   

Here it is Janet.
[/quote]

Bearlyhere, you did good.

By the time I located this post ... I could not quote it.

Hey ... I think they all did leave C&C's with their drinks but ... I will check back in the declarations.

I still am suspicious that Deepak, Satish or Joran failed to mention this "quick stop" in their declarations ... that "quick stop" that Kalpoes' attorney David Kock was referring to.  I am positive his words were derived from a foundation of knowledge.

Anyways ... I will check the declarations and get back to you.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
GBMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2008, 10:19:33 PM »

GBMW ... did you see my response to your inquiry?

Janet

Overlooked it...so thanks for the reminder!

I guess you feel different about the Netherlands...I thought you would include Holland in the boycott as well since we're so connected to Aruba (in general and with this investigation).
Well, I'm glad you're not boycotting us...Holland is a great country...and when you get here the weather will hopefully be nice! Hope you're ready for lots of people, a lot of bikes, even more cars and flatness all around you!

I'm really off now......if I wait any longer I might as well shower and go off to work Very Happy

Have a great day & evening everyone!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2008, 10:20:13 PM »

Hey ... how's that headache Bearlyhere.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2008, 10:23:17 PM »

GBMW ... did you see my response to your inquiry?

Janet

Overlooked it...so thanks for the reminder!

I guess you feel different about the Netherlands...I thought you would include Holland in the boycott as well since we're so connected to Aruba (in general and with this investigation).
Well, I'm glad you're not boycotting us...Holland is a great country...and when you get here the weather will hopefully be nice! Hope you're ready for lots of people, a lot of bikes, even more cars and flatness all around you!

I'm really off now......if I wait any longer I might as well shower and go off to work Very Happy

Have a great day & evening everyone!

Well ... let me put it this way.  I figure I am somewhat related to the Dutch ... considering my youngest son is somewhat related by marriage.

In other words ... family is family.

Janet

_____

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2008, 10:29:12 PM »

Hey ... how's that headache Bearlyhere.

Janet

Getting better as we speak.  Thank you.

I believe in miracles!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2008, 10:34:12 PM »

KLASS I have *NEW* photos of the K-SWISS SHOE...I'll send them to you to post here....

TIA...Destiny

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2008, 10:38:02 PM »

KLASS I have *NEW* photos of the K-SWISS SHOE...I'll send them to you to post here....

TIA...Destiny

Excellent, thanks!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2008, 10:40:39 PM »

On this site: http://www.prive.nl/

The tabloid Prive will have another article on Joran this coming week (will be out today / tomorrow):

Peter R. de Vries is now after Joran and his dad.

Part of the editorial from Evert Santegoeds:

Veel reacties kreeg ik vorige week op onze foto’s van JORAN VAN DER SLOOT in Thailand. Hoe kon dit nou dat een mogelijke moordenaar zo’n leven leidt? Wie betaalt dat allemaal? En - nog vaker gesteld - wie maakt er een einde aan? Ik denk dat ik het antwoord op die laatste vraag wel weet. En de naam zal u niet verbazen. Ik begrijp dat PETER R. DE VRIES zint op een zinderende nieuwe uitzending rond Joran... én zijn vader! Wordt vervolgd. En laat dát nu eens gelden voor iedereen die NATALEE liet verdwijnen.

I got a lot of reactions about our photos of Joran van der Sloot in Thailand. How can it be that a possible murderer is living such a live? Who is paying for all of this? And, even asked more, who will end it? I think I have the answer to that last question.
And the name wouldn't surprise you. I understand that Peter R. de Vries is trying to make another spectacular show around Joran...and his dad! Will be continued (it says vervolgd wich also means prosecuted). And let this happen to everyone who made Natalee dissapear (he means prosecuted).

The tabloid Prive will have another article on Joran this coming week (will be out today / tomorrow):

Veel reacties kreeg ik vorige week op onze foto’s van JORAN VAN DER SLOOT in Thailand. Hoe kon dit nou dat een mogelijke moordenaar zo’n leven leidt? Wie betaalt dat allemaal? En - nog vaker gesteld - wie maakt er een einde aan? Ik denk dat ik het antwoord op die laatste vraag wel weet. En de naam zal u niet verbazen. Ik begrijp dat PETER R. DE VRIES zint op een zinderende nieuwe uitzending rond Joran... én zijn vader! Wordt vervolgd. En laat dát nu eens gelden voor iedereen die NATALEE liet verdwijnen.

I got a lot of reactions about our photos of Joran van der Sloot in Thailand. How can it be that a possible murderer is living such a live? Who is paying for all of this? And, even asked more, who will end it? I think I have the answer to that last question.
And the name wouldn't surprise you. I understand that Peter R. de Vries is trying to make another spectacular show around Joran...and his dad! Will be continued (it says vervolgd wich also means prosecuted). And let this happen to everyone who made Natalee dissapear (he means prosecuted).
I just wanted to bring this one forward ....
Think the parents sent him away to stay away from the " news ", Peter De Vries and the NL .
Didn't work too well,

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2008, 10:48:01 PM »

Here are the photos of the tennis shoe Destiny just received and sent to me.  Thanks Destiny!

New:

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2008, 10:49:41 PM »

O/T

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2008/0618081hinckley1.html?link=rssfeed

John Hinckley's "Fondling Privileges"

Government says Reagan assailant is narcissistic juggler of women

JUNE 18--John Hinckley is a womanizing narcissist who juggles sexual relationships, maintains "fondling privileges" with one paramour, and "believes himself entitled to a life of leisure," according to federal prosecutors opposing the presidential assailant's bid for more time away from a Washington, D.C. psychiatric hospital. In a blistering court filing, government lawyers charge that Hinckley, 53, has engaged in "continued inappropriate and unrealistic relationships with several women," and that he has not satisfactorily addressed "issues surrounding his relationships with women." In a June 4 motion, government lawyers reported that Hinckley has been "maintaining near simultaneous sexual relationships" with two women, "rekindled" a relationship with a former girlfriend, and "met a fourth woman" last year. A copy of the U.S. District Court filing can be found below. This "significant increase in his interaction with women" is of concern, prosecutors argue, because of Hinckley's "narcissistic need to be in the company of women and to impress the women he is with." Hinckley needs to address "his issues" surrounding these relationships, prosecutors wrote, "in order to preclude the danger that he might again try to impress a woman through violence." In 1981, Hinckley shot President Ronald Reagan as a "love offering" to actress Jodie Foster, with whom he was obsessed. At trial the following year, Hinckley was found not guilty by reason of insanity and was confined to St. Elizabeths Hospital, where he has spent the last 25 years. Over the past decade, Hinckley has been granted supervised visits with his family, and it is the duration of those releases that he is currently seeking to expand. The government believes that such an expansion is "improvident and endangers the community." Prosecutors noted that as a result of Hinckley's "reemergent narcissism," he "believes himself entitled to a life of leisure and shows significant signs of stress when he is not given his way." A July 21 court hearing is scheduled on Hinckley's motion for additional furloughs from St. Elizabeths. (7 pages)
I know the perfect roommate for him.

Without help, Joran is going to do it again, yet he runs free and thumbs his nose at his family (who came to his rescue), his country (who came to his rescue), a family we all know and love, and a girl we proudly stand with.

I believe in miracles!
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2008, 10:49:55 PM »

Hi Everyone.  I have been sooo busy lately and there are were so many pages to read in the last thread.

Rob - I just love your cartography skills.  Thanks so much.

Janet - You will love the Netherlands.  It's absolutely charming.  Just try to forget that the Ditches originated there.

I was looking over Rob's maps and something hit me.  I recall reading in one of the various statements made by one of the Kalpoes, that on the way to the lighthouse they had stopped at Urine's house, but didn't go in.  Well, according to Rob's maps, the Ditch house is basically on the way to the Matty Apartments. Why did they stop?  Did Urine go into the house to get something?  Did they stop to tell Paulass that they were on their way to the event with the girl from the casino?  Urine couldn't have called him from the car because Natalee would have heard the conversation.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2008, 10:52:38 PM »

Article says: 2 ppl tried to get in a boat( drugs ) but got caught in the waves , they drowned and the cops never found anyone, neither have the cops of cura. and bonaire.
Thanks for the translation K.E. Smile

Awemainta 6-18-08

« Last Edit: June 18, 2008, 11:02:33 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2008, 10:53:03 PM »

Here are the photos of the tennis shoe Destiny just received and sent to me.  Thanks Destiny!

New:

Okay, never saw the "graffiti" type lettering on the side before. I would think it would be easily "traced" back to who ever did it.

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2008, 11:00:46 PM »

Monkeys...keep your fingers crossed...I *might* be getting a copy of the letter that was delivered with the photos of the shoes...should know by tomorrow...IF I do get it...I'll send it to Klaas to post...

Destiny

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2008, 11:08:19 PM »

Monkeys...keep your fingers crossed...I *might* be getting a copy of the letter that was delivered with the photos of the shoes...should know by tomorrow...IF I do get it...I'll send it to Klaas to post...

Destiny
Great Job (as usual)!!
What letter - and "delivered" to whom?

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2008, 11:09:52 PM »

I just wanted to bring this one forward ....
Think the parents sent him away to stay away from the " news ", Peter De Vries and the NL .
Didn't work too well,

Thanks for posting this KatGram....Can't wait to see what happens with this...LOL....Keep up the good work Joran!!!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.