April 19, 2024, 02:29:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #759 6/18 - 6/22  (Read 280994 times)
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2008, 11:12:35 PM »

Monkeys...keep your fingers crossed...I *might* be getting a copy of the letter that was delivered with the photos of the shoes...should know by tomorrow...IF I do get it...I'll send it to Klaas to post...

Destiny
Thanks Des Smile I don't recall hearing about a letter but it would fit with whatever this person was trying to do exactly 3 years to the day Natalee went missing. Either this was a sick joke or this shoe is the real deal. I am still intrigued by the substance and scratches on the shoe. Such a strange color and pattern for it to be a mud or a normal type of dirt,that someone just left like that.MO
« Last Edit: June 18, 2008, 11:17:43 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2008, 11:22:19 PM »

Monkeys...keep your fingers crossed...I *might* be getting a copy of the letter that was delivered with the photos of the shoes...should know by tomorrow...IF I do get it...I'll send it to Klaas to post...

Destiny
Thanks Des Smile I don't recall hearing about a letter but it would fit with whatever this person was trying to do exactly 3 years to the day Natalee went missing. Either this was a sick joke or this shoe is the real deal. I am still intrigued by the substance and scratches on the shoe. Such a strange color and pattern for it to be a mud or a normal type of dirt,that someone just left like that.MO
*******, did you see that "block lettering" on the side before?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2008, 11:26:17 PM »

Wreck - that lettering is actually from the factory and Destiny did call the K-Swiss people to find out about it.  I believe they said that those shoes (K-Swiss graffiti) were available in the 2nd quarter 2005 and in the USA only.  I think Florida was one of the areas they were available.  We do know that Joran was in Florida prior to Natalee going to Aruba.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2008, 11:27:03 PM »

More articles in tommorows Awemainta on Luis Mansur,Hendrik Croes and Duijneveld..This is gonna get really ugly before it ends! What worries me is PVDS is representing one of the suspected members of this group that is in detention  He is trying to throw out that wire tap evidence and help Luis Mansur and the entire gang and once again he is backed by powerful people,both legally and financially. But this time he is against the OM,In Natalee's case it was pretty obvious they were working together even though he was the suspect.

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #24 on: June 18, 2008, 11:27:06 PM »

Destiny

******* and Wreck...what I was told when the photos first appeared...was that copies of the photos..we have all copies of photos now...and a letter were went to Quote *important* Unquote people invloved in the case...to my knowledge...noone has the acual shoe....that's why I was suprised when Jossy said that ALE has the shoe...to my knowlede they only have the photos and letter too.  I've been working on getting a copy of the letter...I should know by tomorrow...I hope....

Destiny

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2008, 11:28:17 PM »

Klassend, can you put up the pictures of the other shoe, I dont see how we missed the lettering on the side.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #26 on: June 18, 2008, 11:29:02 PM »

Destiny
You betcha!

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #27 on: June 18, 2008, 11:31:41 PM »

Wreck - that lettering is actually from the factory and Destiny did call the K-Swiss people to find out about it.  I believe they said that those shoes (K-Swiss graffiti) were available in the 2nd quarter 2005 and in the USA only.  I think Florida was one of the areas they were available.  We do know that Joran was in Florida prior to Natalee going to Aruba.
Seriously??? K-Swiss put lettering on their shoes that look like "tagging" on the side of a subway car????

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #28 on: June 18, 2008, 11:33:41 PM »

Destiny
You betcha!
I only saw 2 pictures -- none from THAT angle.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #29 on: June 18, 2008, 11:36:05 PM »

Klassend, can you put up the pictures of the other shoe, I dont see how we missed the lettering on the side.

FWIW - I don't think there are 2 shoes just 2 different angles the photo of the shoe was taken in:

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #30 on: June 18, 2008, 11:37:07 PM »

Seriously??? K-Swiss put lettering on their shoes that look like "tagging" on the side of a subway car????

Yep...Director of Design at K-Swiss...Klass ha copies of all my emails and phone convos with him...said it was the most limited *special* production run ever made of a K-Swiss shoe...it's called the Graffiti...only made in the second quarter of 2005...only sold in limited areas of the US...Florida being one...and no...they can't tell from the photos if it is a mans or womans she...and they can't tell the size...but my source did say the letter, that came with the photo... says it is a *grande* large mans she.....I want that letter!!!...wish me luck Folks...

Destiny

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #31 on: June 18, 2008, 11:41:38 PM »

I'm going senile! I swear I only saw 2 different photos and none with that graffiti on them. 

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #32 on: June 18, 2008, 11:42:16 PM »

Well Well Well..Which one is it gonna be? The person who left the shoe says it is a grande mens shoe..While the OM spokesperson says it is a very small womans shoe. Quite a descrepency here!

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #33 on: June 18, 2008, 11:43:56 PM »

Yep...Director of Design at K-Swiss...Klass ha copies of all my emails and phone convos with him...said it was the most limited *special* production run ever made of a K-Swiss shoe...it's called the Graffiti...only made in the second quarter of 2005...only sold in limited areas of the US...Florida being one...and no...they can't tell from the photos if it is a mans or womans she...and they can't tell the size...but my source did say the letter, that came with the photo... says it is a *grande* large mans she.....I want that letter!!!...wish me luck Folks...

Destiny
I DO remember the K-Swiss people said the model was called "Graffiti" -- I couldn't figure out why they had that name.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #34 on: June 18, 2008, 11:46:51 PM »

Well, it should be VERY obvious if the "single" shoe ALE was trying to find the match for had the "graffiti" on them.

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #35 on: June 18, 2008, 11:48:06 PM »

Well, it should be VERY obvious if the "single" shoe ALE was trying to find the match for had the "graffiti" on them.

It's a PIMP shoe design...

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #36 on: June 18, 2008, 11:48:52 PM »

me too, I went back and looked at the original picture of the shoe and the the writing is there.  I guess I need to turn in my jr detective badge...

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #37 on: June 18, 2008, 11:49:12 PM »

IIRS, someone did comment about the letters on the shoe and wondered if the letter were JV, Urine's intials.  I think Klaas then commented that Urine wouldn't have used JV, but would probably have used an S instead of the V.  I'm so sleepy, I might not even be making any sense.  I'm still wrapped up in the Alpo brothers stopping at Urine's house, but not going in.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #38 on: June 18, 2008, 11:49:54 PM »

Yes it SHOULD be..However we are dealing with officials that told us they were looking for one shoe,then a pair of shoes and first a size 14 then a size 10.5 

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #39 on: June 18, 2008, 11:50:02 PM »

It's a PIMP shoe design...
No kiddin'!!!!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.