April 26, 2024, 03:15:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #759 6/18 - 6/22  (Read 281251 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #220 on: June 19, 2008, 03:44:24 PM »

With each body that washes up on the costa di Aruba - I am left wondering about poor Natalee and if she will ever be found.

Let's face it - bodies do wash up and that alone proofs a lying scumbag named Joran Van Der Sloot. He could not have walked her out and released her. That goes against the scientific tests that concluded that unless the bodies were more than 2.5 miles out - they returned TO ARUBA.

possibilities - from the beginning.

in a crypt - she will never be found - against the law to open a crypt - even for Natalee, and I doubt anyone will be allowing that to happen - EVER.

in a container found at sea by the Persistence Crew - best hope for finding Natalee. IMO

cremation - she will never be found - and there would be very few people that would have this knowledge and it is certainly protected knowledge. It's take it to your grave knowledge.

buried on the island - I have a hard to time seeing this as a possibility - someone could stumble upon her and Paulus still seem confidant that she is not going to be found. It's hard for me to see him taking this risk. Stranger things have happened, but for me, it's too risky when you are facing life in prison and your family demolished.

the ALE had her since at least day 3 to 10 - a strong possibility here for me. They do not want her found or would be helping to look, no matter the expense. The ALE does not seem motivated to help independents and throws roadblocks where they can. That alone tells me they could have had her this entire time.

all just my opinion - 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #221 on: June 19, 2008, 03:48:36 PM »

I just wanted to wish Vicki a safe trip and I think you are a remarkeable person for all your efforts in making sure Natalee has a voice at these travel shows. Godspeed!!! 

I would like to wish Vicki the very best, and thank her for her continued efforts. I will be with her in spirit.

+++

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #222 on: June 19, 2008, 04:01:25 PM »

Rob:

Let me ask you something..You recall that Art Wood interviewed a backhoe operater in Aruba that said he did work for PVDS shortly after NH dissapeared..Art said he was very credible and very nervous. IF someone else came forward that said he helped PVDS pour concrete not only at the pool area but elsewhere..Would you consider that NH may have been buried on that island under concrete?

I am not saying this a true scenario..Just a question is all..

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #223 on: June 19, 2008, 04:08:24 PM »

Rob:

Let me ask you something..You recall that Art Wood interviewed a backhoe operater in Aruba that said he did work for PVDS shortly after NH dissapeared..Art said he was very credible and very nervous. IF someone else came forward that said he helped PVDS pour concrete not only at the pool area but elsewhere..Would you consider that NH may have been buried on that island under concrete?

sure *******, I remember... there are monks that speak to Art. I think there is a blond on a motorcycle that still speaks to him.    Maybe she could ask?

yes, to answer your question. I would consider that a possibility. As we have seen with many criminals over the last three + years they get the heck outta dodge as fast as possible - not the Sloots. Maybe they are staying to "protect" that house and preventing me from buying it. I would take out a loan at CMB for the sake price and put 10% down, close on the loan, accept the deed and demolish the house piece by piece and ship it to Quantico Virginia and then default on the loan before one payment could be made...

F00K CMB 

+++

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #224 on: June 19, 2008, 04:17:06 PM »

Pretty funny Rob
-----------------------
This story caught my eye today..I wonder just how many on that island practice black magic or witchcraft? I havent read much about it,but the animal sacrafice,blood and candles at the cemetary around or on the 3 year mark caught my attention.

« Last Edit: June 19, 2008, 04:19:30 PM by Observer » Logged

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #225 on: June 19, 2008, 04:22:29 PM »

*******, there is one area of the pool / concrete theory that does have me a little bit perplexed. On Aruba - everything is ordered in advance. They have no manufacturing base. So when the Sloots order the furniture it could have been ordered months in advance in just arrived when the Dana's truck showed up. Unless it is of course stock merchandise.

same with the concrete. That stuff I assume is cargo'd in and people probably wait in line to have the cement work completed. I have seen houses down there that have not moved more than one inch from the summer to Carnival (a span of more than 7 months) due to the fact that the block or other materials have not arrived and the people to preform the work are not available. Needless to say - it all moves at a snails pace. It takes forever to get anything completed.

You know that new mall across from the old CnC (now Senor Frog)?? it took like three years to complete that thing. Here, where I live, that would have taken about 4 months max.

so, I just wonder if the Sloots had the concrete previously scheduled and it just coincided... or it coincides and Natalee ended up under it. It's a tricky area. But I don't think they could have a dead body in the house and just pick up the phone and automatically schedule the concrete work. Aruba just doesn't work like that. Everything has to be planned well in advance.

+++

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #226 on: June 19, 2008, 04:26:38 PM »

Birthdays in Solo Di Pueblo 6-19-08

sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #227 on: June 19, 2008, 04:29:20 PM »

hi monkeys ant new news ?
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #228 on: June 19, 2008, 04:29:57 PM »

Pretty funny Rob
-----------------------
This story caught my eye today..I wonder just how many on that island practice black magic or witchcraft? I havent read much about it,but the animal sacrafice,blood and candles at the cemetary around or on the 3 year mark caught my attention.

his blackmagic and Anita's ridiculous art collection should be shown together. With wine and cheese of course. 

each nut on Aruba just seems nuttier. 

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #229 on: June 19, 2008, 04:30:34 PM »

I'll check the papers right now..

+++

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #230 on: June 19, 2008, 04:33:19 PM »

Rob:

I do not think Natalee is buried on that property. He may have used that concrete/backhoe  work around his house to his advantage as a cover for doing a little job elsewhere. If anyone ever asked,he could verify the work done around the pool at his house. Your probably right,but I am still highly suspicious.

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #231 on: June 19, 2008, 04:33:52 PM »

Rob:

I WILL say...that I've been told that an Aruban woman...has come forth...very recently...claiming that a *relative* of hers...did work for Paulus...and that person went missing almost 3 yrs. ago....that Woman has given information to a contact of mine...that her missing relative, who worked for Paulus...told her, what Paulus asked him/payed him...to do when Natalee went missing...This Woman has now come foward with her story...it is being checked out by someone on Aruba...BTW...a short segment about this woman...was in an issue of Diario too....

Destiny

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #232 on: June 19, 2008, 04:37:46 PM »

I'll check the papers right now..

stripped car found

chollar situation at a restaurant

another night time robbery

a transformer caught fire and the fire dept actually showed up. Not sure if they brought their trucks this time.

car accidents.

Edwin Duijenveld will be held 8 more days.

I see something about the Public Ministry - not sure what's going on there.

nothing about either tourist who was assaulted.

and of course, lots of certificates being handed out.

+++

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #233 on: June 19, 2008, 04:40:12 PM »

Well lets not hold back now..Someone haul Jossy's ass in here so he can tell us about the sex party's and the Mafia connections with Paul Van Der Sloot. Woops I forgot he doesnt talk publicly about those two subjects and doesnt talk much at all anymore about what really happened or the cover up. 
« Last Edit: June 19, 2008, 04:43:55 PM by Observer » Logged

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #234 on: June 19, 2008, 04:41:46 PM »

Birthdays in Solo Di Pueblo 6-19-08

ahh huh 

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #235 on: June 19, 2008, 04:45:30 PM »

Rob:

I do not think Natalee is buried on that property. He may have used that concrete/backhoe  work around his house to his advantage as a cover for doing a little job elsewhere. If anyone ever asked,he could verify the work done around the pool at his house. Your probably right,but I am still highly suspicious.

hey we are talkin' bout the van der Sloots here. The Devil broke the mold when he created this clan of roving megalomaniacs... you're right to be highly suspicious. Anyone in their right mind would be. They're certifiably crazy.

+++

dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #236 on: June 19, 2008, 04:45:42 PM »

I just wanted to wish Vicki a safe trip and I think you are a remarkeable person for all your efforts in making sure Natalee has a voice at these travel shows. Godspeed!!! 

It is not too late for others to make the trip as this is once in a lifetime opportunity and it will be worth every second of your time. I attended two of these events and they both came at a bad time for me and terrible weather,but I am so glad I was able to make it. I know I would be kicking myself forever if I didnt show up.

If you ever wanted to do something for Natalee Holloway this is the event! This is the opportunity for you to make a real difference. You have the knowledge and the interest but do you have the desire to tell Natalee's story to clueless people who think it's all over and bit hard into the misinformation? Are you able to tell people the Hell that Beth and Dave have gone through? If you don't go who will? You can't always rely on others and if something has to be done,the only way to make sure of it,is to do it yourself. People are desperately needed for this event and if you live on the East Coast,please go as Natalee is depending on you.

This lady did it all by herself and in the capitol of Aruba..If she isn't a inspiration along with Dave and Beth's fight to find there daughter and the truth..Then I don't know what is.

*******, i'm in total agreement with you on that, and it all deserves repeating
dennisintn
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #237 on: June 19, 2008, 04:51:32 PM »

Pretty funny Rob
-----------------------

his blackmagic and Anita's ridiculous art collection should be shown together. With wine and cheese of course. 

each nut on Aruba just seems nuttier. 

As I told another Monkey on the phone a couple of days ago...HI!!!!

I've done a lot of research on the superstions on Aruba...starting with the religious beliefs of the originals on Aruba...believe it or not...the *locals*...not Dutch...are very superstitious...and still to this day perform daily rituals...based on their long ago origins...

Destiny

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #238 on: June 19, 2008, 04:57:19 PM »

Rob:

I WILL say...that I've been told that an Aruban woman...has come forth...very recently...claiming that a *relative* of hers...did work for Paulus...and that person went missing almost 3 yrs. ago....that Woman has given information to a contact of mine...that her missing relative, who worked for Paulus...told her, what Paulus asked him/payed him...to do when Natalee went missing...This Woman has now come foward with her story...it is being checked out by someone on Aruba...BTW...a short segment about this woman...was in an issue of Diario too....

Destiny

Well, this is VERY interesting, Destiny.  I'm encouraged when the talk centers around Paulus, because IMO, he is at the center of Natalee's disappearance.  I'm encouraged that DeVries is pursuing this direction as well.  As Paulus is finally exposed, things should get interesting.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #239 on: June 19, 2008, 05:11:57 PM »

Why do I think anyone tangling with Paulus ends up missing or dead?  Dead men carry no tales...very true.  It's the old pirate mentality once again...the Caribbean has lived by that code forever...just the faces change.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.