April 19, 2024, 02:36:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #759 6/18 - 6/22  (Read 280995 times)
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #240 on: June 19, 2008, 05:14:00 PM »

Why do I think anyone tangling with Paulus ends up missing or dead?  Dead men carry no tales...very true.  It's the old pirate mentality once again...the Caribbean has lived by that code forever...just the faces change.

Lala's...methinks...you are right on!

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #241 on: June 19, 2008, 05:14:32 PM »

Why do I think anyone tangling with Paulus ends up missing or dead?  Dead men carry no tales...very true.  It's the old pirate mentality once again...the Caribbean has lived by that code forever...just the faces change.
Yes and when you mix a evil pirate with a lawyer you may hear something like this.."No corpse no case" If there are other murders connected to this case and just one of them is proven this case will explode.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2008, 05:16:57 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #242 on: June 19, 2008, 05:16:56 PM »

Destiny, I know about a missing Aruban woman, and have posted about it many times. This missing woman has been missing since well before Natalee. I was told about it on my last trip to Aruba when someone mentioned it. She was missing about a year or so before and when I mentioned it to Renfro she said she didn't know but would find out (this is when she was still here at SM and not banished to the hell of the rest of the net). So, anyway Renfro said she found out about it and contacted the woman's family and said she was depressed and thought it was a suicide.

That's the last we heard of that woman, and Renfro would not give me (us) the name of the woman and said it was a private matter.

there ya go.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #243 on: June 19, 2008, 05:19:08 PM »

Yes and when you mix a evil pirate with a lawyer you may hear something like this.."No corpse no case" If there are other murders connected to this case and just one of them is proven this case will explode.

*******...do you ever feel that we Monkeys have finally dug under the crust of the *putrid* pot pie...and it's uncovered and exposed to light...all I see are maggots....

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #244 on: June 19, 2008, 05:20:04 PM »

The best thing for a witness or accomplice is to contact the FBI and get into a witness protection situation...only thing that bothers me is they would eventually find the person that tattled. Giving up everyone you ever knew and leaving your family at risk is not going to happen in Aruba.  The person that can make or break this case would have to be courageous beyond our imagination.  These drug cartels don't mess around...they don't need to...they have people paid to do their dirty work.  Paulus has the goods on a very powerful person somewhere or this would have already ended with a body washing ashore that we would recognize.  IMO
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #245 on: June 19, 2008, 05:21:26 PM »

Destiny, I know about a missing Aruban woman, and have posted about it many times. This missing woman has been missing since well before Natalee. I was told about it on my last trip to Aruba when someone mentioned it. She was missing about a year or so before and when I mentioned it to Renfro she said she didn't know but would find out (this is when she was still here at SM and not banished to the hell of the rest of the net). So, anyway Renfro said she found out about it and contacted the woman's family and said she was depressed and thought it was a suicide.

That's the last we heard of that woman, and Renfro would not give me (us) the name of the woman and said it was a private matter.

there ya go.

Rob...email me the details...I'll see if I can get a name and some details....Renho>>>>sicko money grubbing beotch......

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #246 on: June 19, 2008, 05:22:17 PM »

there ya go.

I read the posts regarding the missing woman, but had NO IDEA she had any connection to Paulus. 

Shocked

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #247 on: June 19, 2008, 05:22:24 PM »

by the way, one more comment on Renfro. Most people fluffah their way to the top... in Renfro's case she fluffah'd herself to the bottom in record time. 

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #248 on: June 19, 2008, 05:24:12 PM »

there ya go.

I read the posts regarding the missing woman, but had NO IDEA she had any connection to Paulus. 

Shocked

no idea if this is the same person. I do know her car was also never ever evah found. I was hoping that Tim Miller and TES would stumble upon it - no such luck Helen.

+++

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #249 on: June 19, 2008, 05:24:57 PM »

*******...do you ever feel that we Monkeys have finally dug under the crust of the *putrid* pot pie...and it's uncovered and exposed to light...all I see are maggots....
Absolutely and I am ready for justice. It is all starting to crumble,it's gonna happen and it's going to be huge,reading about that Govt everyday just amazes me they can continue like this. One more murder,one more lie,one more scandal or Joran opens his mouth just one more time..Someone is gonna crack.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #250 on: June 19, 2008, 05:27:51 PM »

Shocked

no idea if this is the same person. I do know her car was also never ever evah found. I was hoping that Tim Miller and TES would stumble upon it - no such luck Helen.
No it is not the same person. Destiny is talking about a man who is connected to PVDS.

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #251 on: June 19, 2008, 05:31:33 PM »

Absolutely and I am ready for justice. It is all starting to crumble,it's gonna happen and it's going to be huge,reading about that Govt everyday just amazes me they can continue like this. One more murder,one more lie,one more scandal or Joran opens his mouth just one more time..Someone is gonna crack.

It's a big fat can of worms, and it opens a little more each day.  Plus Destiny has a can opener!  How much crap have they hidden from the world, before we all started watching so closely?  I think the close scrutiny is KILLING THEM!

It's all starting to fall apart.........and I can't wait to watch.  Please pass the popcorn.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #252 on: June 19, 2008, 05:32:30 PM »

I think Joran is now "whackable"... they can't take many more chances with that maniac.

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #253 on: June 19, 2008, 05:36:24 PM »

I *think* when the TRUTH comes out about Paulus many will be shocked... not us... but world wide jaws will drop.

it will shock the world

that statement is not about a 17 year old.

+++

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #254 on: June 19, 2008, 05:36:40 PM »

I have a bunch of questions...these darn things have been nagging at me and since my mower battery is dead and I am recharging I have time to ask them...so here goes.  Didn't want to cut grass today anyway. LOL

Why does Rudy Croes not remove the Sloots from the island? 
Has Joran not seen any of his family lately? If he can't go to Aruba, how does mommy keep up with him?
Where does all this money to fly around the globe come from?
How much money does Paulus get to play lawyer? What is that in comparison to what that family spends?
How can Val fly around the world too?  Where is the money?
What is Anita's salary?
If the shoe is not Joran's and it's not someone else's what was the purpose of the photos?
What happened to Daury?  Still in jail?
Why does a U.S. judge continue to allow the Kalpoe suit to be in play?
Who told the Kalpoes that lawsuit was a good idea? What was the motive?
Has Satish ever graduated?
Where is Momma K?  Does she work?
How much would Deepak's car sell for in Aruba when it was new?
Can he make that kind of payment working at a cyber cafe?
Where is Mr. Pink these days?
What ever happened to Lorenzo?
How do we know he has a basement where they make films? Who told us that?
Why won't the FBI say anything? 
Who is Andres Meneses?  Where does he fit into this?
If they have a legal document that asserts Paulus picked up Joran at 4 AM, why has nothing been said about it since?  Who was that witness?
What is the only method of disposal that insure no body?  Cremation? 
Would Paulus take that chance?
How can Paulus pay off all these people?
Why do the Sloots live in such a less than fancy house and still wield so much power?
Why haven't they moved? 
What is on their property? 
Where is Joran now?  Is he in school? 
Where did the money come from to take care of this mess?
How much would a drug runner get to move drugs around the island?
Why is the family so silent lately?
When is the next hurricane due by Aruba?

I don't expect too many answers but I keep thinking about these things and more...just thought I should stop now.
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #255 on: June 19, 2008, 05:38:59 PM »

Shocked

No it is not the same person. Destiny is talking about a man who is connected to PVDS.

who is that man ?

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #256 on: June 19, 2008, 05:46:11 PM »

Shocked

who is that man ?
No clue what his name is. Destiny can tell more when the time is right or at her choosing.

I can't help but think of Sergio Gomez since we are talking about missing  people in Aruba..What is the final truth to him being missing from June 2005? I highly doubt he is the same person as the above. But I wonder if he is Colombian,what type of work he did and if he was ever found?

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #257 on: June 19, 2008, 05:57:26 PM »

Were there dead bodies popping up all over One Nightmare Eiland around the time when Natalee went "missing"?

1. Sergio Gomez.
2. The two guys that "committed suicide" in La Cabana Hotel owned by Jossy Mehren Mansur.
3. An American that worked at the Harley Davidson dealership, found in a drum.
4. The girl missing from the cruise ship that left Aruba. She visited Carlos and Charlies. (Amy Bradley)
5. The American that went "missing" after having an argument with a beach proprietor.

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #258 on: June 19, 2008, 05:57:27 PM »

Maybe Joran is PAID to travel around the world and act like an ASS CLOWN to deflect attention away from Paulus and the other head monsters.

He's doing a good job.

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #259 on: June 19, 2008, 06:01:14 PM »

Mum +

From Joran's book:

P 166

Wednesday Jun 15th, 2005

Joran learns that his house was searched. A good friend of his father, Ben King, was visiting at the time with his wife. His two younger brothers, Valentijn and Sebastian have left today to stay with friends in the States for a few weeks, to get away from the media.

Did Paulus go to Miami with the boys??

Bonus.....didn't you talk about Bruin/Brown??  Who's this??

oran's book, chapter 18 p 264

Joran signs an letter of intent with garrison for a book and movie deal, 50/50 (joran gets to keep royalties) before he finds out Larry already has a similar deal with Dave. Larry has also approached Deepak. Joran works with an intermediary, Aiken Brown of AL who joran wants to write his book, i wonder if these agreements are binding and prevent the publication of his dutch book in the us. very confusing chapter with lots of quotes of communications between joran and larry, juicy stuff. joran finally concludes larry us not trustworthy.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1097.0
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.