March 29, 2024, 03:20:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #759 6/18 - 6/22  (Read 280333 times)
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #260 on: June 19, 2008, 06:02:39 PM »

Well since we are all questioning things in general, I would like to mention that I have always felt things were suspicious regarding the container death of Robert Benson. I know what we were told regarding it........just don't believe it.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #261 on: June 19, 2008, 06:02:40 PM »

Rob:

Let me ask you something..You recall that Art Wood interviewed a backhoe operater in Aruba that said he did work for PVDS shortly after NH dissapeared..Art said he was very credible and very nervous. IF someone else came forward that said he helped PVDS pour concrete not only at the pool area but elsewhere..Would you consider that NH may have been buried on that island under concrete?

I am not saying this a true scenario..Just a question is all..

sure *******, I remember... there are monks that speak to Art. I think there is a blond on a motorcycle that still speaks to him.    Maybe she could ask?

yes, to answer your question. I would consider that a possibility. As we have seen with many criminals over the last three + years they get the heck outta dodge as fast as possible - not the Sloots. Maybe they are staying to "protect" that house and preventing me from buying it. I would take out a loan at CMB for the sake price and put 10% down, close on the loan, accept the deed and demolish the house piece by piece and ship it to Quantico Virginia and then default on the loan before one payment could be made...

F00K CMB 
Art interviewed an Aruban Backhoe operator who said that he dug the new patio area where PVS poured concrete around the time that Natalee disappeared. This info was given to the ALE and Prosecutor. I think that it is one of the areas that was searched by the Dutch last year

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #262 on: June 19, 2008, 06:04:22 PM »

Were there dead bodies popping up all over One Nightmare Eiland around the time when Natalee went "missing"?

1. Sergio Gomez.
2. The two guys that "committed suicide" in La Cabana Hotel owned by Jossy Mehren Mansur.
3. An American that worked at the Harley Davidson dealership, found in a drum.
4. The girl missing from the cruise ship that left Aruba. She visited Carlos and Charlies. (Amy Bradley)
5. The American that went "missing" after having an argument with a beach proprietor.

I could be wrong, but I think LaCabana was owned by Luis Mansur and I think the Harley guy was locked in the trailer/office...never heard that he was in a barrel??
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #263 on: June 19, 2008, 06:04:39 PM »

Were there dead bodies popping up all over One Nightmare Eiland around the time when Natalee went "missing"?

1. Sergio Gomez.
2. The two guys that "committed suicide" in La Cabana Hotel owned by Jossy Mehren Mansur.
4. The girl missing from the cruise ship that left Aruba. She visited Carlos and Charlies. (Amy Bradley)
5. The American that went "missing" after having an argument with a beach proprietor.
Some of those were before Natalee went missing and Amy Bradley dissapeared when they were docking in Curacao.

your 1,2 and 3 should be on the list but also Pitbull,Rene Van Heyningen,Ruth Dijkoff,the 17 yr that had a seizure and Brigitte Katelaan and her camera man Camilo. There are others and it wouldnt suprise me at all if one of these people were murdered over this case.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2008, 06:07:29 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
GBMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #264 on: June 19, 2008, 06:05:01 PM »

Isn't Peter Schouten the mediaguy for Peter R. de Vries as well? I think I saw his name in our agenda as well for Peter R. de Vries....

Have you e-mailed him about it recently or asked Patrick through his website about it?

I just don't trust Gielen....and have doubts whether she interviewed Dave with integrity in her mind...that's all.
I still can't believe you saw all those places here in the states..You lucky girl! Smile

Yes,I believe he works with Peter R as well. He probably isn't very happy with me and no I havent had any contact with him since.

No one trusts Gielen except her friend Anita and we all know what her intentions are. She cannot and will never have the same interests in her reporting as she did in her last documentary,everyone is on to her and officials like Mos have have gone on record that she has no credibility. Also that article by the telegraaf reporter really was excellent and informed many people about the real Rene'e Gielen.

I still can't believe it myself. Very Happy No doubt you'll love Yellowstone...it was just amazing. One of the best days of my trip was the day we did the grand loop....incredible...have no words for it. The nature & the wildlife we saw...it's like taking a safari in the US!
Just don't miss the morning glory pool (incredible colours...if you visit just one pool (there are many); do that one!) & the artist viewpoint from the Canyon. Breathtaking...really.

John van den Heuvel also spilled the beans on her in a televisioninterview some time ago btw....he really made a fool out of her...so I had a laugh.

I've heard that Mos didn't want to make time for her...and yet when we call he always comes to the phone when he's got time..and when we've been on Aruba he has no problems answering questions on camera. Tells me that he really doesn't want to waste his time with Gielen....press is press...but tabloid press is another thing perhaps. Very Happy
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #265 on: June 19, 2008, 06:08:12 PM »

via google

ORANJESTAD - The Common Court of Justice considered Monday the appeal of Sijgmund Heyligers (37). He went in appeal against his conviction to five years in prison for his involvement in the mutilation of the corpse of Dinesh Djoegan april that last year was found at the Cave of Guadirikiri. Attorney-General yesterday demanded Nico Jörg seven years imprisonment. (Amigoe)

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #266 on: June 19, 2008, 06:09:41 PM »

Mum +

From Joran's book:

P 166

Wednesday Jun 15th, 2005

Joran learns that his house was searched. A good friend of his father, Ben King, was visiting at the time with his wife. His two younger brothers, Valentijn and Sebastian have left today to stay with friends in the States for a few weeks, to get away from the media.

Did Paulus go to Miami with the boys??

Bonus.....didn't you talk about Bruin/Brown??  Who's this??

oran's book, chapter 18 p 264

Joran signs an letter of intent with garrison for a book and movie deal, 50/50 (joran gets to keep royalties) before he finds out Larry already has a similar deal with Dave. Larry has also approached Deepak. Joran works with an intermediary, Aiken Brown of AL who joran wants to write his book, i wonder if these agreements are binding and prevent the publication of his dutch book in the us. very confusing chapter with lots of quotes of communications between joran and larry, juicy stuff. joran finally concludes larry us not trustworthy.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1097.0

June 15th cars get confiscated - right?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #267 on: June 19, 2008, 06:10:16 PM »

Dinesh 'Pitbull' Djoegan
ARUBA - Four suspects were arrested in connection with the murder of Dinesh 'Pitbull' Djoegan. The 25-year old Djoegan was found dead near the Guadirikiri caves in April. His body was mutilated and set on fire. One man (M.L.) was arrested on Saturday and two women (K.H. and C.H.C) and another man (S.H.) on Sunday. The police searched the homes of the suspects and found drugs and money. The spokesperson of the Public Prosecutor didn't say what the relationship between the suspects and Pitbull was.

The four suspects are also suspected of drug dealings.

Morning paper Bon Dia reported this morning that Pitbull's wife was called and told that she would find some things at the place where her husband's body was found. According to Bon Dia, she found a three-page letter, a bottle of Vodka, a joint, and an old iron cross. She handed the object to the police and she gave Bon Dia a copy of the letter and authorized them to publish it.

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #268 on: June 19, 2008, 06:10:20 PM »

1. Sergio Gomez.

I could be wrong, but I think LaCabana was owned by Luis Mansur and I think the Harley guy was locked in the trailer/office...never heard that he was in a barrel??
He was found in a storage "pod" -- they said it was suicide (hand in pocket?) -- but get this..... the door was padlocked from the OUTSIDE!

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #269 on: June 19, 2008, 06:12:33 PM »

Dinesh 'Pitbull' Djoegan
He worked at the bar "choose-a name" next door to Carlos and charlies

So, was "choose-a name" where Deepak ran into a bar after they left C&C? that fateful night?
Does anyone know which bar it was?

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #270 on: June 19, 2008, 06:14:48 PM »

Dinesh 'Pitbull' Djoegan
He worked at the bar "choose-a name" next door to Carlos and charlies

So, was "choose-a name" where Deepak ran into a bar after they left C&C? that fateful night?
Does anyone know which bar it was?

Yep, "Choose a Name".
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #271 on: June 19, 2008, 06:17:54 PM »

Deepak passed by or stopped into "Choose-a-Name" Bar....When they left C&C they circled back around the block passing C&C twice.
Finally making a left off the main road going east one block.

rob is that true ?

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #272 on: June 19, 2008, 06:18:03 PM »

via google

ORANJESTAD - The Common Court of Justice considered Monday the appeal of Sijgmund Heyligers (37). He went in appeal against his conviction to five years in prison for his involvement in the mutilation of the corpse of Dinesh Djoegan april that last year was found at the Cave of Guadirikiri. Attorney-General yesterday demanded Nico Jörg seven years imprisonment. (Amigoe)

There are those that think this was Shango...not me mind you...just there are those...all I am saying 'cause I don't know more.
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #273 on: June 19, 2008, 06:21:54 PM »

So, if it was "Choose-a-Name" bar they stopped at, maybe more than just being a 'mule,' this guy was dealin'. Wonder if Deepak stopped for a little fix for Natalee? Maybe a little in a drink or something?

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #274 on: June 19, 2008, 06:24:47 PM »

Deepak passed by or stopped into "Choose-a-Name" Bar....When they left C&C they circled back around the block passing C&C twice.
Finally making a left off the main road going east one block.

rob is that true ?

that is true

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #275 on: June 19, 2008, 06:26:25 PM »

I have been wondering what that tattoo on Michael Dompig's arms says - so I enlarged it..

+++

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #276 on: June 19, 2008, 06:27:06 PM »

Well since we are all questioning things in general, I would like to mention that I have always felt things were suspicious regarding the container death of Robert Benson. I know what we were told regarding it........just don't believe it.

From Diario: Robert Wayne Benson found dead in Aruba

From Diario, 17 November, 2005; Mecanico di Harley Davidson haya morto den container

Another person found dead in Aruba. The body of American born Robert Wayne Benson found in a locked container.

Full translation, Hat Tip: Getagrip

Harley Davidson mechanic found dead in a container

ORANJESTAD (AAN): Yesterday afternoon, a San Nicolas patrol car was sent to Cura Cabay, just behind a company that fixes cars and motorcycles, since a dead person was found in a container.

The person in question is the known mechanic Robert Wayne Benson, born in the U.S., of 58 years of age, resident of Pos Abao, who the day before had disappeared, according to his wife.

” The owner of the business, aware of his disappearance, asked two employees to go take a look at the container, they forced the door of the container which was locked from the inside and when opening it they encountered the lifeless body. ”

Dr. van der Linden confirmed his death, however the cause is still not precisely known. Our deep condolences to his family.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #277 on: June 19, 2008, 06:27:08 PM »

I love to hear about your trip GBMW and forever I have wanted to go to yellowstone..I think it's the ultimate here for being in the outdoors and seeing the wildlife. I know the majority of the Dutch population vacations in places Austria,Swiz,Spain and the Carribean so it was great to see that you saw so much,a trip of a lifetime I am sure. Us Americans are very jealous of your 4-8 weeks of vacation time and strong euro 

I know what ya mean about the wildlife and beauty..I took these 2 weeks ago in the rockies Smile Sorry for being OT I couldnt help myself  Rene'e Gielen is evil 

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/9268/rockymountainpark033im9.jpg
http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/3614/rockymountainpark075bz6.jpg
http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/2313/rockymountainpark106yr4.jpg
http://img82.imageshack.us/img82/9871/rockymountainpark167fc8.jpg

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #278 on: June 19, 2008, 06:27:37 PM »

Mum +

From Joran's book:

P 166

Wednesday Jun 15th, 2005

Joran learns that his house was searched. A good friend of his father, Ben King, was visiting at the time with his wife. His two younger brothers, Valentijn and Sebastian have left today to stay with friends in the States for a few weeks, to get away from the media.

Did Paulus go to Miami with the boys??

Bonus.....didn't you talk about Bruin/Brown??  Who's this??

oran's book, chapter 18 p 264

Joran signs an letter of intent with garrison for a book and movie deal, 50/50 (joran gets to keep royalties) before he finds out Larry already has a similar deal with Dave. Larry has also approached Deepak. Joran works with an intermediary, Aiken Brown of AL who joran wants to write his book, i wonder if these agreements are binding and prevent the publication of his dutch book in the us. very confusing chapter with lots of quotes of communications between joran and larry, juicy stuff. joran finally concludes larry us not trustworthy.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1097.0

June 15th cars get confiscated - right?

If I remember correctly they were sent somewhere (maybe Paducah or Owensboro) here in Kentucky.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #279 on: June 19, 2008, 06:29:18 PM »

johan555 wrote;

1. Sergio Gomez.

#3 Robert Benson was the Harley mechanic , he was found in a cargo container converted into a work space.
#4 Amy Bradley went missing 1998.
#5 Bud Larson went missing after an argument at the wind surf shop.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.