April 25, 2024, 02:31:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #759 6/18 - 6/22  (Read 281241 times)
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #340 on: June 19, 2008, 09:21:28 PM »

Ha!!! Good one Destiny!!

TY Always...I'm tired and should go to bed...but...I'm going to have a glass of wine instead....

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #341 on: June 19, 2008, 09:25:13 PM »

Wreck I distinctly remember the very first report said the door was padlocked on the outside.

YES you are right, looking for that now I love how Aruba changes story's

I too remember it well. Locked from the outside...suicide.....lol.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #342 on: June 19, 2008, 09:35:10 PM »

Wreck I distinctly remember the very first report said the door was padlocked on the outside.

Hi Nut...haven't seen you in awhile.....hope you are doing well.

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #343 on: June 19, 2008, 09:36:57 PM »

From the front page:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2005/11/19/from-diario-robert-wayne-benson-found-dead-in-aruba/

From Diario: Robert Wayne Benson found dead in Aruba

From Diario, 17 November, 2005; Mecanico di Harley Davidson haya morto den container

Another person found dead in Aruba. The body of American born Robert Wayne Benson found in a locked container.

Full translation, Hat Tip: Getagrip

Harley Davidson mechanic found dead in a container

ORANJESTAD (AAN): Yesterday afternoon, a San Nicolas patrol car was sent to Cura Cabay, just behind a company that fixes cars and motorcycles, since a dead person was found in a container.

The person in question is the known mechanic Robert Wayne Benson, born in the U.S., of 58 years of age, resident of Pos Abao, who the day before had disappeared, according to his wife.

” The owner of the business, aware of his disappearance, asked two employees to go take a look at the container, they forced the door of the container which was locked from the inside and when opening it they encountered the lifeless body. ”

Dr. van der Linden confirmed his death, however the cause is still not precisely known. Our deep condolences to his family.

Here are some things that people are saying. Along with a video from a site that is the same one who had the white painted rocks.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #344 on: June 19, 2008, 10:15:52 PM »

From the front page:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2005/11/19/from-diario-robert-wayne-benson-found-dead-in-aruba/

From Diario: Robert Wayne Benson found dead in Aruba

From Diario, 17 November, 2005; Mecanico di Harley Davidson haya morto den container

Another person found dead in Aruba. The body of American born Robert Wayne Benson found in a locked container.

Full translation, Hat Tip: Getagrip

Harley Davidson mechanic found dead in a container

ORANJESTAD (AAN): Yesterday afternoon, a San Nicolas patrol car was sent to Cura Cabay, just behind a company that fixes cars and motorcycles, since a dead person was found in a container.

The person in question is the known mechanic Robert Wayne Benson, born in the U.S., of 58 years of age, resident of Pos Abao, who the day before had disappeared, according to his wife.

” The owner of the business, aware of his disappearance, asked two employees to go take a look at the container, they forced the door of the container which was locked from the inside and when opening it they encountered the lifeless body. ”

Dr. van der Linden confirmed his death, however the cause is still not precisely known. Our deep condolences to his family.

Here are some things that people are saying. Along with a video from a site that is the same one who had the white painted rocks.

San, there was an article BEFORE that one that staed it was padlocked from the outside. I think they realized that diddn't wash and then went overboard to explain in the subsequent story that it was locked from the inside. (locked from the inside  doesn't wash either!!)

LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #345 on: June 19, 2008, 10:16:37 PM »

All this talk about bodies washing ashore in Aruba and now, on Greta's show, she says that 5 feet have washed ashore in Canada.  Story after the break. 

This is just getting too creepy.  I may have to take a 3 day news break.  Bodies and body parts and lions tigers and bears. 

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #346 on: June 19, 2008, 10:17:04 PM »

Oh.....another tourist dead in Aruba,  Renee Tiano, 2000.

http://tinyurl.com/6cycxd

BB - here's a kind of funny line from Aruba. just typical.

In fact, the medical examiner concluded that Renee had had intercourse in the hours before she died, and had a blood alcohol level of .196, more than twice Massachusetts' legal driving limit.

first of all - she not in Massachusetts.
second - did she drive off the balcony?
third - if she was from St. Petersburg Russia would the line says and had a blood alcohol level of .196 less than half the legal driving limit in St. Petersburg?

inquiring minds

Great analogies all, Bro. Is there a pattern here amongst the Arubans when it comes to crimes against American women  on their island? A pattern of always pointing the finger at somebody else? A pattern of always blaming the victim? A pattern of degradation against women?

That rape of the American lady I posted above was never solved. The case of the American lady that was accosted at the beach by the guy that is a ringer for Jerry Strawberry was never solved. And of course the murder and disappearance of Natalee Holloway has never been solved.

What is wrong with the men running Aruba?

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #347 on: June 19, 2008, 10:19:17 PM »

All this talk about bodies washing ashore in Aruba and now, on Greta's show, she says that 5 feet have washed ashore in Canada.  Story after the break. 

This is just getting too creepy.  I may have to take a 3 day news break.  Bodies and body parts and lions tigers and bears. 

Just saw that and was hoping those were Joran's feet in those sneakers.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #348 on: June 19, 2008, 10:25:29 PM »

For those who've been there...

What was Aruba like in the olden days?

It probably was a nice island at one time. They have damaged themselves so bad they don't appear on anyone's top list of Caribbean destinations anymore. They were ranked as second best island in the Caribbean before Natalee went missing. More and more crimes every day. Bodies washing up on the shores. Women getting raped and the cops do nothing. It has been a continuous downhill slide for the past three years.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #349 on: June 19, 2008, 10:27:51 PM »

By the way, what happened to the woman who got raped by the three guys at Moomba's last week???? I haven't seen any charges filed? Oh that's right, they don't prosecute rapes against American women in Aruba. They don't even investigate them.

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #350 on: June 19, 2008, 10:29:02 PM »

Just saw that and was hoping those were Joran's feet in those sneakers.

....I know...not funny...but it is funny...

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #351 on: June 19, 2008, 10:29:46 PM »

For those who've been there...

What was Aruba like in the olden days?

It probably was a nice island at one time. They have damaged themselves so bad they don't appear on anyone's top list of Caribbean destinations anymore. They were ranked as second best island in the Caribbean before Natalee went missing. More and more crimes every day. Bodies washing up on the shores. Women getting raped and the cops do nothing. It has been a continuous downhill slide for the past three years.
And if you think it is bad now, wait another 3 years and 2008 will be known as the halcyon days!

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #352 on: June 19, 2008, 10:32:36 PM »

By the way, what happened to the woman who got raped by the three guys at Moomba's last week???? I haven't seen any charges filed? Oh that's right, they don't prosecute rapes against American women in Aruba. They don't even investigate them.

I was hoping to see something in Diario about it...but if Diario talked with the same people I talked to...all Diario heard was that it was *her* fault...and there really wasn't a rape at all....I wouldn't believe if I hadn't heard it with my own ears...it's like Aruba's got this story line down pat...

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #353 on: June 19, 2008, 10:37:27 PM »

On one of my calls regarding the HI rape...I was told that ALE had possession of her memory card from her camera...betcha they're making a Mr. Pink production with it as I type...

LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #354 on: June 19, 2008, 10:39:04 PM »

I was wondering that too.  In fact, that's the story that got me back in the cage reading and posting rather than just checking in for news.  The whole mentality that if a woman is drinking or walks down the beach, heads out to another bar or restaurant, even gets in a car with some guys she just met means it's not rape is so absurd.  Granted, it's not smart to go off with some guys you just met, but that doesn't give anyone the right to harm you.  They are in the dark ages down there.  Sadly, lots of people here in the US still think that way, although they've tried to train police, prosecutors and judges.   I do hope the woman is ok and has a good support system.  Being a victim of any crime is tough, but rape is one of the worst. 

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #355 on: June 19, 2008, 10:45:58 PM »

I was wondering that too.  In fact, that's the story that got me back in the cage reading and posting rather than just checking in for news.  The whole mentality that if a woman is drinking or walks down the beach, heads out to another bar or restaurant, even gets in a car with some guys she just met means it's not rape is so absurd.  Granted, it's not smart to go off with some guys you just met, but that doesn't give anyone the right to harm you.  They are in the dark ages down there.  Sadly, lots of people here in the US still think that way, although they've tried to train police, prosecutors and judges.   I do hope the woman is ok and has a good support system.  Being a victim of any crime is tough, but rape is one of the worst. 
I'm surprised they haven't stoned the victim to death yet! Maybe an "honor killing" is in order!

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #356 on: June 19, 2008, 10:48:58 PM »

LilPuma...what gets me is thatI called 3 ALE departments, the Beach Patrol, multiple calls to the Holiday Inn...and Moombas...even got to talk with Mark jr....and they all have/had the same story...woman drunk...she picked up the 3 guys...she *wanted* it...so no rape!

I just don't understand...it really boggles the mind...they are so used to saying the same thing.

It really makes me wonder how many tourist women make police reports...but nothing ever gets done about it....I bet if one could look in hte record...shit...what am I saying...there are NO RECORDS...I think a lot of reports are filed...then they get tossed in the circular file cabinet...trash can...

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #357 on: June 19, 2008, 10:52:06 PM »

LilPuma ... it is creepy.

We live a 45 minute drive from Delta and ... the waters where the other feet with shoes have come ashore are in the areas that hubby and I travel in our boat and fish from each summer.

Janet

++++++++++++

Sixth foot found in B.C. a ‘hoax,’ coroner reveals
Linda Nguyen, Canwest News Service 
Published: Thursday, June 19,

The B.C. Coroners Service has found that the sixth foot found washed ashore in British Columbia is not human.

A provincial forensic pathologist and anthropologist have examined the shoe and remains and have determined that it is the skeleton of an animal paw that was inserted into the shoe along with a sock and packed with dried seaweed, the coroners service announced Thursday.

Investigators said the foot was deliberately put there by pranksters.

"This type of hoax is reprehensible and very disrespectful to the families of missing persons," said a news release from the service. "It fuels inappropriate speculation and creates undue anxiety for families and communities while wasting valuable investigative time and resources that could be spent on the main investigations."

The B.C. Coroners Service has concluded their investigation into the incident.

The sixth foot, encased in a black Adidas shoe, was found on Wednesday around 10 a.m. in Campbell River, B.C., by a woman collecting rocks along the beach.

The site is on the eastern side of Vancouver Island, 270 kilometres north of Victoria.

All six of the feet have been found since August 2007 in the Strait of Georgia, which is sheltered from the Pacific Ocean by Vancouver Island, or nearby in the mouth of the Fraser River.

All have been right feet except the fifth foot that was found Monday in Delta, B.C. Police have only confirmed that the second foot found was a size 12 foot in a Reebok shoe.

The last two feet were found washed up in the delta of the Fraser River just south of Vancouver. The other three were discovered on islands between 100 and 200 kilometres south of Campbell River in the Strait of Georgia that separates Vancouver Island from the mainland.

http://www.nationalpost.com/news/story.html?id=599667

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #358 on: June 19, 2008, 10:52:35 PM »

What happened to the big hotel projects like the Ritz Carlton that were supposed to be built?? I hope American companies that went on with their projects take it in the shorts.

LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #359 on: June 19, 2008, 10:53:10 PM »

Sounds as though they're not just trying to protect their own or their tourism, that's just the way they think. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.