April 17, 2024, 05:49:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #759 6/18 - 6/22  (Read 280890 times)
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #360 on: June 19, 2008, 10:57:40 PM »

What happened to the big hotel projects like the Ritz Carlton that were supposed to be built?? I hope American companies that went on with their projects take it in the shorts.

AMEN!!! Wreck...Minister if silly walks Wink

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #361 on: June 19, 2008, 11:20:10 PM »

What happened to the big hotel projects like the Ritz Carlton that were supposed to be built?? I hope American companies that went on with their projects take it in the shorts.

AMEN!!! Wreck...Minister if silly walks Wink
(Monty Python fan)

Also; how much in hock did Aruba go into for their brand new cruise ship port??

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #362 on: June 19, 2008, 11:24:13 PM »

Destiny, did you go to bed?  I was wondering if we might see that copy of the letter tomorrow??

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #363 on: June 19, 2008, 11:37:31 PM »

I guess Destinys nite nite, Ill just cover her up and tiiptoe out, shhhhhhh.

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #364 on: June 19, 2008, 11:49:00 PM »

Destiny, did you go to bed?  I was wondering if we might see that copy of the letter tomorrow??

No...I can't sleep...I'm still waiting for the letter...they have to get it from someone else at work in order to scan and send it to me...it's a kind of delicate situation if you know what I mean...I'm really trying as hard as I can...because I think that letter is very important!  Sometimes I feel like I'm beating my head against the wall...then I think of Beth...and Natalee...that keeps me going...as I'm sure it does all of us here in the Cage.

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #365 on: June 19, 2008, 11:50:36 PM »

I guess Destinys nite nite, Ill just cover her up and tiiptoe out, shhhhhhh.

Crawl under the blankie with me...I'll pop a good movie in the DVD...and make some popcorn...Slumber Party!

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #366 on: June 19, 2008, 11:52:38 PM »

To Whom Ever Asked Earlier About Daury

RODRIGUEZ  DAURY   DANIEL  06/28/1986  21  In Custody  Hudson County Jail  Hudson County Jail 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #367 on: June 19, 2008, 11:54:16 PM »

Yes...Ramona Also

RODRIGUEZ  RAMONA  11/11/1958  49  In Custody  Hudson County Jail  Hudson County Jail

In God We Trust!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #368 on: June 19, 2008, 11:54:17 PM »

Ok, Ill have som white wine too, and go to sleep.

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #369 on: June 20, 2008, 12:01:19 AM »

Red or white?

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #370 on: June 20, 2008, 12:02:35 AM »

Red or white?

Ooooopppssss....I see you want white.....glug...glug...glug...that enough for you always Wink

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #371 on: June 20, 2008, 12:04:12 AM »

RODRIGUEZ  DAURY   DANIEL  06/28/1986  21  In Custody  Hudson County Jail  Hudson County Jail 

Thanks HotPing....that's probably the safest place for both of them right now...they could be washing up on a beach in Aruba....

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #372 on: June 20, 2008, 12:17:49 AM »

Thanks HotPing....that's probably the safest place for both of them right now...they could be washing up on a beach in Aruba....
That's what I'm thinking! I keep thinking that I'm going to run across some more familiar names when I check the county jails but nothing so far....

In God We Trust!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #373 on: June 20, 2008, 12:21:35 AM »

No...I can't sleep...I'm still waiting for the letter...they have to get it from someone else at work in order to scan and send it to me...it's a kind of delicate situation if you know what I mean...I'm really trying as hard as I can...because I think that letter is very important!  Sometimes I feel like I'm beating my head against the wall...then I think of Beth...and Natalee...that keeps me going...as I'm sure it does all of us here in the Cage.

Don't go banging your head against the wall, then you'll be hearing ringing in your ears all the time!  You'll be sleeping with the phone.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #374 on: June 20, 2008, 12:22:02 AM »

That's what I'm thinking! I keep thinking that I'm going to run across some more familiar names when I check the county jails but nothing so far....

We should check Federal Prisons by state...it's free to check...think we should start with florida Wink

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #375 on: June 20, 2008, 12:23:22 AM »

Don't go banging your head against the wall, then you'll be hearing ringing in your ears all the time!  You'll be sleeping with the phone.

(((((((((((((((Bearly))))))))))))))))))

I wubs you Wink

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #376 on: June 20, 2008, 12:30:13 AM »

We should check Federal Prisons by state...it's free to check...think we should start with florida Wink
Probably wouldn't hurt...You just never know who You might find.....

In God We Trust!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #377 on: June 20, 2008, 12:30:56 AM »

(((((((((((((((Bearly))))))))))))))))))

I wubs you Wink

Why, thank you my monkey friend, I hope there is enough blankie and popcorn for one more...running for the jammies.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #378 on: June 20, 2008, 12:37:46 AM »

How do you start checking?

If I was on Aruba, I would be afraid to go in the water. 
I would be afraid to touch bottom because there is just too many people in the water. 
I would be afraid to float on the top with a raft, thinking I was holding a piece of driftwood and find that I am really holding hands with a corpse.

The vacation from hell.

I believe in miracles!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #379 on: June 20, 2008, 12:43:35 AM »

How do you start checking?

If I was on Aruba, I would be afraid to go in the water. 
I would be afraid to touch bottom because there is just too many people in the water. 
I would be afraid to float on the top with a raft, thinking I was holding a piece of driftwood and find that I am really holding hands with a corpse.

The vacation from hell.
Bearly...This is the Federal locator that I use....Destiny or someone might know of another.....

http://www.bop.gov/iloc2/LocateInmate.jsp

The Vacation from Hell is putting it mildly! 

In God We Trust!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.