March 28, 2024, 11:03:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #759 6/18 - 6/22  (Read 280316 times)
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #380 on: June 20, 2008, 12:45:42 AM »

Hey TM! Long Time No SEE! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #381 on: June 20, 2008, 12:52:48 AM »

To Whom Ever Asked Earlier About Daury

RODRIGUEZ  DAURY   DANIEL  06/28/1986  21  In Custody  Hudson County Jail  Hudson County Jail 

Thanks HotPing....that's probably the safest place for both of them right now...they could be washing up on a beach in Aruba....
That's what I'm thinking! I keep thinking that I'm going to run across some more familiar names when I check the county jails but nothing so far....

We should check Federal Prisons by state...it's free to check...think we should start with florida Wink
Probably wouldn't hurt...You just never know who You might find.....

How do you start checking?

If I was on Aruba, I would be afraid to go in the water. 
I would be afraid to touch bottom because there is just too many people in the water. 
I would be afraid to float on the top with a raft, thinking I was holding a piece of driftwood and find that I am really holding hands with a corpse.

The vacation from hell.
Bearly...This is the Federal locator that I use....Destiny or someone might know of another.....

http://www.bop.gov/iloc2/LocateInmate.jsp

The Vacation from Hell is putting it mildly! 

::MonkeyConfused::Thanks, Sister, I could not get anything to pop up without specific search criteria.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #382 on: June 20, 2008, 12:53:01 AM »

RODRIGUEZ  DAURY   DANIEL  06/28/1986  21  In Custody  Hudson County Jail  Hudson County Jail 

Thanks HotPing....that's probably the safest place for both of them right now...they could be washing up on a beach in Aruba....
That's what I'm thinking! I keep thinking that I'm going to run across some more familiar names when I check the county jails but nothing so far....

We should check Federal Prisons by state...it's free to check...think we should start with florida Wink

Let's put together a list of names to start with...I had to do checking like this on someone who used to work for me at my business...I fired him for stealing...and his violent attitude towards Women...boy did he have a long prison record....Gimme some names...I'll plug them into the Fed Prison records online site....

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #383 on: June 20, 2008, 12:53:37 AM »

Hey TM! Long Time No SEE! 

Hey Hotping!  I've been here catching up!  Lots of interesting posts....

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #384 on: June 20, 2008, 12:57:02 AM »

Destiny, did you go to bed?  I was wondering if we might see that copy of the letter tomorrow??

No...I can't sleep...I'm still waiting for the letter...they have to get it from someone else at work in order to scan and send it to me...it's a kind of delicate situation if you know what I mean...I'm really trying as hard as I can...because I think that letter is very important!  Sometimes I feel like I'm beating my head against the wall...then I think of Beth...and Natalee...that keeps me going...as I'm sure it does all of us here in the Cage.

Don't go banging your head against the wall, then you'll be hearing ringing in your ears all the time!  You'll be sleeping with the phone.

(((((((((((((((Bearly))))))))))))))))))

I wubs you Wink

Why, thank you my monkey friend, I hope there is enough blankie and popcorn for one more...running for the jammies.

Making hot chockie for all or us...with marshmallows.....

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #385 on: June 20, 2008, 01:03:10 AM »

How do you start checking?

If I was on Aruba, I would be afraid to go in the water. 
I would be afraid to touch bottom because there is just too many people in the water. 
I would be afraid to float on the top with a raft, thinking I was holding a piece of driftwood and find that I am really holding hands with a corpse.

The vacation from hell.
Bearly...This is the Federal locator that I use....Destiny or someone might know of another.....

http://www.bop.gov/iloc2/LocateInmate.jsp

The Vacation from Hell is putting it mildly! 

::MonkeyConfused::Thanks, Sister, I could not get anything to pop up without specific search criteria.

All you need is a name and D.O.B.  Remember...Google is your friend..... Wink

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #386 on: June 20, 2008, 01:14:04 AM »

Ponson allegedly hit a local judge in the face

On Island, Ponson No Longer Marooned
O's Pitcher Released From Aruban Jail

By Dave Sheinin
Washington Post Staff Writer
Wednesday, January 5, 2005; Page D01

snipped

A couple of thoughts on Sidney Ponson. He was given his unconditional release this week by the Texas Rangers despite a 3.88 ERA and a 4-1 record (by far best on the Rangers.) What did he do?? He tried to beat-up the bartender from a Hotel they were staying in because he was cut-off late at night. Ponson who was PITCHING the next afternoon was shellacked both the night before as well as in his start). The Rangers have another player with a LONG history of being a tempermental ass -- Milton Bradley. Milton was quoted yesterday about Ponson : "MAN, now THAT guy (Ponson) has some serious issues!!" LOL

Ponson would fit right in with the rest of the thugs on Aruba. I'm just a little sympathetic though as I commend him for actually hitting an Aruba judge!!

My dad and I were recently discussing Ponson; we're both long time Texas Rangers fans and my dad thought he was a great addition to the team.  He was very surprised when I told him everything I knew about Ponson!  I told him I doubted he'd changed his ways for long if at all. 

For anyone that's interested lots of comments at the following blog; even one about Ponson being a person of interest in the NH case...
http://rangersblog.dallasnews.com/archives/2008/06/texas-rangers-cut-ties-with-sidney-ponso.html

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #387 on: June 20, 2008, 01:58:38 AM »

Nity-nite my Monkey Family....yawn....Des.

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #388 on: June 20, 2008, 05:14:59 AM »

i found this on a local aruba  Guestbook  I have this whole name &email and Phone nr

Richard B ...............
poorrichard@.........
Oranjestad
18 Sep 2005
23:22:01

Beth Holloway Twitty Please contact me regarding Natalee. My phone number is: 763-425-..... I feel that I have a good hunch why Natalee has not been found. My hunch has bothered me so, that I feel that it is worth listening to.Please contact me.I feel my hunch has a lot of merit to it.

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #389 on: June 20, 2008, 05:31:15 AM »

who is Jacqui Horvath ???

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #390 on: June 20, 2008, 05:36:33 AM »

Thanks for the info on Daury, Hotping! Thanks for all you do Destiny!

Hmmmmmmm...why do I think you guys may have found some-one interesting...

If we are starting a list...

Ernesto Arambatzis...he was somewhere in 2006 and 2007

Eduardo/Edwardo (Alex) Mathew...interested in which prisons he was held in, when, and his release date....
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #391 on: June 20, 2008, 05:44:58 AM »

i found this on a local aruba  Guestbook  I have this whole name &email and Phone nr

Richard B ...............
poorrichard@.........
Oranjestad
18 Sep 2005
23:22:01

Beth Holloway Twitty Please contact me regarding Natalee. My phone number is: 763-425-..... I feel that I have a good hunch why Natalee has not been found. My hunch has bothered me so, that I feel that it is worth listening to.Please contact me.I feel my hunch has a lot of merit to it.

Hi Johan...

I wonder how many phone calls those posters that put their numbers 'out there' received!

Not sure who Jacqui is...sorry!
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #392 on: June 20, 2008, 05:54:11 AM »

02 Jan 2006
22:11:51

Please help me locate my friend and daughter Jacqui. She told me that she was moving to Aruba to Marry John Tromp, she has dual citizenship with Aruba and USA. She told me that she would be working at a Hotel. I would love to get in touch with her, talk to her, or email her. If anyone has any information, I would appreciate all help available.

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #393 on: June 20, 2008, 06:01:00 AM »

Mum +

From Joran's book:

P 166

Wednesday Jun 15th, 2005

Joran learns that his house was searched. A good friend of his father, Ben King, was visiting at the time with his wife. His two younger brothers, Valentijn and Sebastian have left today to stay with friends in the States for a few weeks, to get away from the media.

Did Paulus go to Miami with the boys??

Bonus.....didn't you talk about Bruin/Brown??  Who's this??

oran's book, chapter 18 p 264

Joran signs an letter of intent with garrison for a book and movie deal, 50/50 (joran gets to keep royalties) before he finds out Larry already has a similar deal with Dave. Larry has also approached Deepak. Joran works with an intermediary, Aiken Brown of AL who joran wants to write his book, i wonder if these agreements are binding and prevent the publication of his dutch book in the us. very confusing chapter with lots of quotes of communications between joran and larry, juicy stuff. joran finally concludes larry us not trustworthy.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1097.0

June 15th cars get confiscated - right?

If I remember correctly they were sent somewhere (maybe Paducah or Owensboro) here in Kentucky.

Blue Moon...Thanks ...Could it have been Radcliff or Oak Grove? TIA

Buckeye...Thanks...I was going on him feeling sorry for Anita, since his brothers had left, and his Dad was arrested. Like the 15th. much better than the 23rd...LOL
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #394 on: June 20, 2008, 06:03:38 AM »

02 Jan 2006

Please help me locate my friend and daughter Jacqui. She told me that she was moving to Aruba to Marry John Tromp, she has dual citizenship with Aruba and USA. She told me that she would be working at a Hotel. I would love to get in touch with her, talk to her, or email her. If anyone has any information, I would appreciate all help available.

Google IS my friend!

Aruba.com Bridal Gift Registry - Product DetailAruba Adventures Reservation Contact Information: Jacqui Tromp Tel: (297) 586-2010 Fax: (297) 586-2009 Email: reserve@arubaadventures.com ...
bridal.aruba.com/Product_Detail.jsp?ID=12 - 4k - Cached - Similar pages

Aruba.com Bridal Gift Registry - Product DetailThe Great Escape is available on TUESDAYS thru FRIDAYS only Advance Reservations are recommended Aruba Adventures Reservations Dept. Contact: Jacqui Tromp ...
bridal.aruba.com/Product_Detail.jsp?ID=36 - 4k - Cached - Similar pages
More results from bridal.aruba.com »

Kukoo Kunuku » Kukoo Kunuku Info » FAQMust I reconfirm my reservation when I arrive in Aruba ? ... us at 011-297-586-2009 or call us directly at 011-297-586-2010 (Please ask for Jacqui Tromp) ...
www.kukookunuku.com/index.asp?id=17 - 48k -

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Jacqui+Tromp+aruba

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #395 on: June 20, 2008, 06:16:42 AM »

Wreck I distinctly remember the very first report said the door was padlocked on the outside.

YES you are right, looking for that now I love how Aruba changes story's

I too remember it well. Locked from the outside...suicide.....lol.

Hi Nut...haven't seen you in awhile.....hope you are doing well.

Hi Des. I am still here everyday and want to thank you for all you do in the quest for truth and answers in the fight for Justice for Natalee. 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #396 on: June 20, 2008, 06:24:15 AM »

Wreck I distinctly remember the very first report said the door was padlocked on the outside.

YES you are right, looking for that now I love how Aruba changes story's

I too remember it well. Locked from the outside...suicide.....lol.

Hi Nut...haven't seen you in awhile.....hope you are doing well.

Hi Des. I am still here everyday and want to thank you for all you do in the quest for truth and answers in the fight for Justice for Natalee. 

Good Morning Nut...Been following you in the Missing Persons threads - Thank You!

Blonde - Thanks for the info
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #397 on: June 20, 2008, 07:11:35 AM »

02 Jan 2006

Google IS my friend!

Aruba.com Bridal Gift Registry - Product DetailAruba Adventures Reservation Contact Information: Jacqui Tromp Tel: (297) 586-2010 Fax: (297) 586-2009 Email: reserve@arubaadventures.com ...
bridal.aruba.com/Product_Detail.jsp?ID=12 - 4k - Cached - Similar pages

Aruba.com Bridal Gift Registry - Product DetailThe Great Escape is available on TUESDAYS thru FRIDAYS only Advance Reservations are recommended Aruba Adventures Reservations Dept. Contact: Jacqui Tromp ...
bridal.aruba.com/Product_Detail.jsp?ID=36 - 4k - Cached - Similar pages
More results from bridal.aruba.com »

Kukoo Kunuku » Kukoo Kunuku Info » FAQMust I reconfirm my reservation when I arrive in Aruba ? ... us at 011-297-586-2009 or call us directly at 011-297-586-2010 (Please ask for Jacqui Tromp) ...
www.kukookunuku.com/index.asp?id=17 - 48k -

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Jacqui+Tromp+aruba

Jacqui on left

http://www.kukookunuku.com/index.asp?id=13
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #398 on: June 20, 2008, 07:18:22 AM »

Thanks Pita...Good morning!

Does anyone remember the beach tennis pics of the van der Sloots from a few months back? (The one with Anita in a black bathing suit!) I thought there was a link in the Dutch thread to the 2004 pics and can't seem to find it. For some reason I thought February... TIA
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #399 on: June 20, 2008, 07:23:27 AM »

Pita......Do you know if AM Digicel is owned by the same people that own Digicel? Or is it totally unrelated?  TIA
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.