April 23, 2024, 02:09:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #759 6/18 - 6/22  (Read 281187 times)
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #40 on: June 18, 2008, 11:51:46 PM »

IIRS, someone did comment about the letters on the shoe and wondered if the letter were JV, Urine's intials. 

I don't think those are initials at all but scratches. The substance on the front is really intriguing,not only the color of it but its not really on any other part of the shoe except the front.IMO

If blood dried on the front of a shoe..What would it look like 3 years later?
« Last Edit: June 18, 2008, 11:57:43 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #41 on: June 18, 2008, 11:57:49 PM »

Those shoes are RIDICULOUS looking! That is why I totally believe Joran would actually think they were "cool."

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #42 on: June 18, 2008, 11:58:40 PM »

Ok, now Im really confused.  Where are the initials that we kept trying to figure out???

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #43 on: June 19, 2008, 12:00:26 AM »

Destiny - I just have to tell you what an asset you are to SM.  You do such great work and I just want to say thanks.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #44 on: June 19, 2008, 12:01:14 AM »

Ok, now Im really confused.  Where are the initials that we kept trying to figure out???

The initials we were trying to figure out where on the photo of the shoe from the opposite angle (from the graffiti) and the intitials or whatever it was, was on the heel of the shoe.  The graffiti is factory done on the side of the shoe towards the heel.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #45 on: June 19, 2008, 12:01:19 AM »

On the heel of the shoe. But I am not trying to figure it out..Because I think it is scratches,I have similar scratches on my nikes.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #46 on: June 19, 2008, 12:01:27 AM »

Nevermind, I see them now.  Im sorry, guys....

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #47 on: June 19, 2008, 12:02:09 AM »

IIRS, someone did comment about the letters on the shoe and wondered if the letter were JV, Urine's intials. 

I don't think those are initials at all but scratches. The substance on the front is really intriguing,not only the color of it but its not really on any other part of the shoe except the front.IMO

IMO...that shoe was planted for the photos...K-Swiss Corporate Contact said that whoe...has not been siiting in the weather for 3 years...now that we have the complete set of photos...to me it looks like...someone placed the shoe there...then walked back aways....and then walked in closer for each shot....earily reminds me of the Aru-bay photos....

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #48 on: June 19, 2008, 12:02:38 AM »

Destiny - I just have to tell you what an asset you are to SM.  You do such great work and I just want to say thanks.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #49 on: June 19, 2008, 12:04:18 AM »

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #50 on: June 19, 2008, 12:06:35 AM »

IMO...that shoe was planted for the photos...K-Swiss Corporate Contact said that whoe...has not been siiting in the weather for 3 years...now that we have the complete set of photos...to me it looks like...someone placed the shoe there...then walked back aways....and then walked in closer for each shot....earily reminds me of the Aru-bay photos....
Okay, that is another thing that is new to me. I thought you knew who took the photos of these shoes (probably someone from Diario). These photos were taken by whoever left them??? These photos were submitted anonymously?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #51 on: June 19, 2008, 12:06:55 AM »

Exactly - the shoes have not been sitting in the elements for 3 years.  There were planted there to be found.  Whether they were Joran's or not and from that night is another thing all together.  What Destiny has found out though is that it's possible they were.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #52 on: June 19, 2008, 12:09:33 AM »

Of course they placed the shoe there! They even attached a letter with the shoes! Not only is it obvious from looking at the shoe but Joran would have disposed of that shoe 3 years ago if he knew where it was. That shoe is leather and not plastic and would never ever look like that after 3 years.

Remember you were told you that they received a tip and went and took those photos. So unless the Diario Photographer is in on it,it is the letter writer and anonymous tipster who placed them there.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2008, 12:12:58 AM by Observer » Logged

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #53 on: June 19, 2008, 12:09:55 AM »

Destiny,
The way I thought happened was this:
Someone called Diario and the ALE and said: "go to the Lighthouse area and see some shoes". Diario took pics and the ALE actually confiscated them.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #54 on: June 19, 2008, 12:10:12 AM »

Thank you for the arrow, Klassend. 

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #55 on: June 19, 2008, 12:12:08 AM »

Okay, that is another thing that is new to me. I thought you knew who took the photos of these shoes (probably someone from Diario). These photos were taken by whoever left them??? These photos were submitted anonymously?

YEP!...

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #56 on: June 19, 2008, 12:12:24 AM »

*******:
Remember your contact told you that they received a tip and went and took those photos. So unless the Diario Photographer is in on it,it is the letter writer and anonymous tipster who placed them there

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #57 on: June 19, 2008, 12:12:56 AM »

So, we are saying, the letter was physically with the shoe, by the Lighthouse????

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #58 on: June 19, 2008, 12:15:51 AM »

Of course they placed the shoe there! They even attached a letter with the shoes! Not only is it obvious from looking at the shoe but Joran would have disposed of that shoe 3 years ago if he knew where it was. That shoe is leather and not plastic and would never ever look like that after 3 years.

Remember you were told you that they received a tip and went and took those photos. So unless the Diario Photographer is in on it,it is the letter writer and anonymous tipster who placed them there.

*******....I only post what will get the job done...

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #59 on: June 19, 2008, 12:18:03 AM »

So, we are saying, the letter was physically with the shoe, by the Lighthouse????

Nope...Copies of photos and letter were sent to *important* people investigating the NH case...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.