April 26, 2024, 02:50:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #759 6/18 - 6/22  (Read 281258 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #460 on: June 20, 2008, 02:20:07 PM »

Is Scubajap still posting anywhere?  Just wondering......

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
GBMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #461 on: June 20, 2008, 02:20:22 PM »

Helen ... I suspect that the detention of Joran, Deepak and Satish in Nov/Dec 2007 was all a sham.  It was an opportunity to take advantage of the OM's knowledge that Joran was being secretly recorded by Patrick ...

Janet

+++++++

No quote.

I agree it was a sham, Janet.  But why do you suppose Joran was crying like a baby in his phone interview on the P&W show?

However ... when I consider Peter and Patricks' words ... in interviews and on their respective websites ... upholding the Aruban investigation and the distancing of the other suspects in spite of all the proven lies on that video tape makes this wannabe detective veeeery suspicious.

Peter Devries is not clueless in regards to the coverup in the Natalee Holloway investigation ... he knows.

Janet

I do agree with you that Peter R. de Vries isn't clueless when it comes to a cover up....he surely has 'his own ideas' about Paulus, de Wit and some others. He has said this several times. He knows indeed....

Does anyone know what's going on concerning the civil case? Haven't heard anything  after the news Bram would do one...or did I miss something?
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #462 on: June 20, 2008, 02:22:16 PM »

I see we are having the Patrick discussion once more.  I too, think Joran was given info as to what to say to Patrick at his last arrest.  OM knew then that Patrick was planning such a venture.  You will be hard pressed to find anyone that isn't corrupt that is involved in this mess.  Everyone has an agenda and they all know the gain is political power and money.  Would you risk it?  No.

Now, having said that, we also need to remember that Caps has claimed all along that Patrick was not as truthful as he wanted us to believe.  Yes, I for one, kept asking for clarity and even laughed at that thought. Some think Caps knows what he's talking about, some don't.  Well it's up to everyone to make up their own mind.  I feel sure that what he based his info on was what someone close to the situation was telling him.  Could there be any truth in that?  Who knows, but I believe in keeping my options open at all times. One thing I can say is what Patrick got out of Joran was as benign as could be...nothing that incriminated him and no real Daury to be found.  Joran knew the seizure story would be just enough to make the OM back off and guess what?  They did.

We're only having the Patrick discussion because Peter D. is doing a show soon and his investigation is targeting Paulus.  Yahoo.

I guess Janet was never taken in by Patrick, but I must admit, initially I was.  But, along with every other story coming out of Aruba, it wasn't long before that one began to stink as well.

I still hold out some hope in Peter Devries, and I hope he doesn't let me down.  If so, I'll be here choking down another piece of crow pie.

In hindsight about Patrick, a little voice in my head kept saying,"Uuuummmmm, but that's a pretty bad "boo boo" on his face".
 Shocked

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #463 on: June 20, 2008, 02:22:26 PM »

Also was just wondering what happened to Rob's contact(s) in Aruba. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #464 on: June 20, 2008, 02:23:14 PM »

Is Scubajap still posting anywhere?  Just wondering......

If she is it's under a different name.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #465 on: June 20, 2008, 02:25:28 PM »

GBMW - haven't heard a word on the civil case in the NL.  I would think it will be reported in Dutch media before US media if there IS news on it however. 
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #466 on: June 20, 2008, 02:30:16 PM »

Paulus needs to be hauled in and a cavity search done on him and everyone associated with him and everything they have done the last 3 years

this case can not go anywhere until someone is willing to take Paulus apart. It starts and ends right there. All this pussyfootin' around isn't doing anything... go for the gusto and bring Paulus down. If Godfather Peter R has anything on this guy - stop talking and warning him, and go get him... make the info known. Throw the onus on the OM.

Once Paulus gets his anal - the house of cards will come down in record time, or Paulus will commit suicide, with a hand in pocket.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #467 on: June 20, 2008, 02:33:33 PM »

Yes, he knows.  Maybe that's why he's now going after Paulus.

The investigation up until now has been from the bottom up, IMO.  That is, examining J2k and the rest of the LIL THUG gang.

I think a better strategy for investigation goes from the top down, meaning Paulus, Janssen, Jacobs, Van Der Straaten, Rudy Croes and all the DIRTY HANDS.  Then the LIL THUGS and their part will shake out.

You can pick through the trash, piece by piece, or you can just dump out the whole bag!

Helen ... I am skeptical.  Unless ... Devries is going after the "powers that be" to prosecutor Paulus van der Sloot for the unforgivable "sin" of providing a cell phone to his son while he was detained.

This is why the Aruba plan in regards to the Devries/van der Emm  video recording was to implicate "only" Joran in the Natalee Holloway case.  If any more were implicated ... the Aruban house of cards which Art Wood alluded to would collapse.

Think about it.  If Deepak and Satish were implicated ... these guys  are not going to take it passively.  They will go on to implicate all the other suspects who participated in the events that encompass the morning when Natalee disappeared ... Paulus included.  In other words the "truth" will finally be revealed.

From there those within the Dutch/Aruban administrations who were aware of or participated in the coverup are going to go down.

The "powers that be" are not going to allow this to happen.

Janet

++++++++

Peter Devries
On the Record w/ Greta
February 8, 2008

VAN SUSTEREN: Do you think -- a lot of viewers send me e-mails. I have a -- we have a blog here, Gretawire.com, and they send a lot of comments. They're very suspicious that Paulus Van Der Sloot has more of an involvement than simply just the father of the man who was caught on tape. Do you have any information that in any way incriminates Paulus Van Der Sloot?

DE VRIES: Well, Joran told on tape that his father smuggled a mobile phone, a cell phone in the prison when he was the first time arrested. And he was a judge at that time, so that's -- that's a sin.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,329847,00.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #468 on: June 20, 2008, 02:39:45 PM »

I have zero confidence in Patrick and his video and his upcoming book.  We have too much information that is contrary to the picture that Patrick has tried to paint.  CAPS did give us information about Patrick that even included his involvement with sweet young virgins when he lived on Crappy Island.  Patrick is a known criminal with a criminal's mind.  Criminals can change and experience a metamorphosis, but I don't think that this applies to Patrick.  Patrick is in this for money.  He might even be working for the perps in an attempt to spread disinformation.  Perhaps he owes "the powers" on Crappy Island a big favor.  I still have my gut feeling that Daury Rodriguez was a Patrick retaliation target.  It's interesting how Daury was arrested in NJ so quickly after the video aired.

I'm still not sure about Peter.  Peter does have a very good reputation in the Netherlands and I just can't imagine that he would throw it all away on the likes of Urine in the Ditch.  I prefer to think that Patrick and/or Urine might have pulled one over on him.  I guess time will tell.  I'm anxious to see how Peter will be exposing Paulass.

If Urine is taking the heat for the older scum bags on Crappy Island, then this could very well be where all of his party money comes from.

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #469 on: June 20, 2008, 02:40:10 PM »

According to recent news from Aruba, everyone in KIA has a cell phone and whatever drugs they need.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #470 on: June 20, 2008, 02:55:00 PM »

According to recent news from Aruba, everyone in KIA has a cell phone and whatever drugs they need.

Right!  It's not a sin, just things as usual. Rolling Eyes
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #471 on: June 20, 2008, 02:57:30 PM »

.... only Paulus was not to have any contact with his son at this period in time.

Janet

+++++++++

John Kelly
The Big Story w/ Gibson and Nauert
February 12, 2008

KELLY: Kimberly, I just got to one of - as you recall, there is videotape that someone gave him a cell phone while he was in prison, which was his father who he obviously wanted -

GUILFOYLE: His father, violating the rules.

KELLY: And also wanted to stay in communication with while Joran was locked up being questioned. Paulus was being questioned before he was arrested. They wanted a line of communication.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,330447,00.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #472 on: June 20, 2008, 03:22:28 PM »

The latest rumour ... now that Joran as been implicated in the happenings of the morning of May 30, 2005 ... Peter Devries is working on something that will also implicate Paulus.

Well ... my teacher DIL just popped in for quick coffee and a bite of lunch.  I briefly shared the dialogue from this morning.  C. quickly scanned my posts in my profile and ... had a brainwave.

As C. finds it very suspicious that Devries is focusing in on only Paulus ... not Deepak or Satish or ... anybody else who has been suspected in the Natalee Holloway case.  This "fellow" wannabe detective's first thought implied that the Aruban agenda will now  reveal that "Dawry" is Paulus and ... Paulus will be implicated in the disposal of Natalee's remains.

This new scenario is still very simple and ... will not bring down the "house of cards".  C. contends that Dutch law in the "Natalee Holloway case" has been manipulated from its intent ... so that Paulus can never be held legally accountable.

I found the related backup in less than a minute.

Monkeys ... you can now appreciate why I knew very early on in my youngest son's relationship with C. that she was a real "keeper".  I am sooo thankful he concurred.

Gotta go.  Later.

Janet
12:20 PM

+++++++

Arlene Ellis-Schipper'
The Abrams Report'
June 30, 2005

ARLENE ELLIS-SCHIPPER, ARUBAN ATTORNEY: Well basically obstruction of justice is a criminal offense in our criminal code. However, there is an exoneration for family members in the first degree. So in the case of Mr. Van der Sloot it would not apply.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8430777

_____

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #473 on: June 20, 2008, 03:33:58 PM »

The latest rumour ... now that Joran as been implicated in the happenings of the morning of May 30, 2005 ... Peter Devries is working on something that will also implicate Paulus.

Well ... my teacher DIL just popped in for quick coffee and a bite of lunch.  I briefly shared the dialogue from this morning.  C. quickly scanned my posts in my profile and ... had a brainwave.

As C. finds it very suspicious that Devries is focusing in on only Paulus ... not Deepak or Satish or ... anybody else who has been suspected in the Natalee Holloway case.  This "fellow" wannabe detective's first thought implied that the Aruban agenda will now  reveal that "Dawry" is Paulus and ... Paulus will be implicated in the disposal of Natalee's remains.

This new scenario is still very simple and ... will not bring down the "house of cards".  C. contends that Dutch law in the "Natalee Holloway case" has been manipulated from its intent ... so that Paulus can never be held legally accountable.

I found the related backup in less than a minute.

Monkeys ... you can now appreciate why I knew very early on in my youngest son's relationship with C. that she was a real "keeper".  I am sooo thankful he concurred.

Gotta go.  Later.

Janet
12:20 PM

+++++++

Arlene Ellis-Schipper'
The Abrams Report'
June 30, 2005

ARLENE ELLIS-SCHIPPER, ARUBAN ATTORNEY: Well basically obstruction of justice is a criminal offense in our criminal code. However, there is an exoneration for family members in the first degree. So in the case of Mr. Van der Sloot it would not apply.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8430777

BINGO
GBMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #474 on: June 20, 2008, 03:35:13 PM »

I see we are having the Patrick discussion once more.  I too, think Joran was given info as to what to say to Patrick at his last arrest.  OM knew then that Patrick was planning such a venture.  You will be hard pressed to find anyone that isn't corrupt that is involved in this mess.  Everyone has an agenda and they all know the gain is political power and money.  Would you risk it?  No.

Now, having said that, we also need to remember that Caps has claimed all along that Patrick was not as truthful as he wanted us to believe.  Yes, I for one, kept asking for clarity and even laughed at that thought. Some think Caps knows what he's talking about, some don't.  Well it's up to everyone to make up their own mind.  I feel sure that what he based his info on was what someone close to the situation was telling him.  Could there be any truth in that?  Who knows, but I believe in keeping my options open at all times. One thing I can say is what Patrick got out of Joran was as benign as could be...nothing that incriminated him and no real Daury to be found.  Joran knew the seizure story would be just enough to make the OM back off and guess what?  They did.

We're only having the Patrick discussion because Peter D. is doing a show soon and his investigation is targeting Paulus.  Yahoo.

I guess Janet was never taken in by Patrick, but I must admit, initially I was.  But, along with every other story coming out of Aruba, it wasn't long before that one began to stink as well.

I still hold out some hope in Peter Devries, and I hope he doesn't let me down.  If so, I'll be here choking down another piece of crow pie.

In hindsight about Patrick, a little voice in my head kept saying,"Uuuummmmm, but that's a pretty bad "boo boo" on his face".
 Shocked

A new show isn't certain yet....it's just a rumour. Peter R. de Vries is working on the case though (actually working on the case....he's got more cases on his plate of course but he's working on this one at the moment...he's said this in an interview with a paper & a televisionguide recently). That could only mean he's gotten good new tips these last couple of months. But there is no certainty something will come out of it.

Peter R. de Vries & his team are trying to help Natalee & her family (and yes: make a televisionshow). I don't doubt his integrity in this....and because of that I trust his judgement when it comes to Patrick.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #475 on: June 20, 2008, 03:42:05 PM »

Wanna see those airline seats full and the hotel rooms booked? If the OM and Godfather Peter R lay the blame at the feet of Paulus and then turn around an exonerate him - I guarantee you there will not be an empty seat or an unbooked room.

There will be more than enough people traveling to Aruba for a "special vacation"...

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #476 on: June 20, 2008, 03:45:06 PM »

I want my second post of number seven thousand to be a special post. This is my second time to 7000.

I want to tell Klaas publicly what a good and kind person she is for sticking in there for Natalee for three years.

You da girl!!!

It's people like you that make the world go round!!!

+++

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #477 on: June 20, 2008, 04:15:15 PM »

500 joints later 

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #478 on: June 20, 2008, 04:33:11 PM »

A new show isn't certain yet....it's just a rumour. Peter R. de Vries is working on the case though (actually working on the case....he's got more cases on his plate of course but he's working on this one at the moment...he's said this in an interview with a paper & a televisionguide recently). That could only mean he's gotten good new tips these last couple of months. But there is no certainty something will come out of it.

Peter R. de Vries & his team are trying to help Natalee & her family (and yes: make a televisionshow). I don't doubt his integrity in this....and because of that I trust his judgement when it comes to Patrick.

GBMW

I agree.  I like Peter R. and I reserve judgment on Patrick.  I still don't think you pick a priest to get a pimp to open up.  Patrick is perfect.

I'm upset with Mos because he said, this is the first Joran confessed.  I believe that to be a lie and I believe he knows it.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #479 on: June 20, 2008, 04:34:59 PM »

Did anybody else notice, in the Prive article, reference to Matijn Van den Bergh??
Surely not dirty internet Martin, with all the young girls??   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.