April 26, 2024, 06:06:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #759 6/18 - 6/22  (Read 281260 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #480 on: June 20, 2008, 04:40:42 PM »

Wanna see those airline seats full and the hotel rooms booked? If the OM and Godfather Peter R lay the blame at the feet of Paulus and then turn around an exonerate him - I guarantee you there will not be an empty seat or an unbooked room.

There will be more than enough people traveling to Aruba for a "special vacation"...

ICED.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #481 on: June 20, 2008, 04:42:12 PM »

Did anybody else notice, in the Prive article, reference to Matijn Van den Bergh??
Surely not dirty internet Martin, with all the young girls??   

Hi Buckeye, yes, I saw that and couldn't believe it and thought it must be a typo or someone with the same name. So, it's him?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #482 on: June 20, 2008, 04:46:59 PM »

Did anybody else notice, in the Prive article, reference to Matijn Van den Bergh??

Hi Buckeye, yes, I saw that and couldn't believe it and thought it must be a typo or someone with the same name. So, it's him?

I have no idea....probably will end up being another one of those "common", everybody has it, names...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #483 on: June 20, 2008, 04:48:05 PM »

No..I hadn't noticed  Can't be the same guy, can it?   

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #484 on: June 20, 2008, 04:48:46 PM »

Mum

vms might have the beach tennis pics of Joran and Freddy.  They were discussed on the O/T (Kawish) thread.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #485 on: June 20, 2008, 04:50:06 PM »

I want my second post of number seven thousand to be a special post. This is my second time to 7000.

I want to tell Klaas publicly what a good and kind person she is for sticking in there for Natalee for three years.

You da girl!!!

It's people like you that make the world go round!!!

Thanks Rob!  Thanks for all your hard work in this case and others as well.

for a minute there I thought you were going to complain like SandraK about lost posts, lolol
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #486 on: June 20, 2008, 04:55:31 PM »

<snipped>

Peter R. de Vries & his team are trying to help Natalee & her family (and yes: make a televisionshow). I don't doubt his integrity in this....and because of that I trust his judgement when it comes to Patrick.

GBMW ... as usual ... you and I are world apart in our mindsets  when it comes to both the motive and character perception of many of the participants who are associated to the investigation.

The involvement of the Kalpoes ... the Aruban coverup ... Beth's responsibility for the plight of the Aruban people ... the boycott ... Patrick ... and Charlierat are issues encompassing the Natalee Holloway case which imply that a meeting of our minds is just not going to happen.

Janet

++++++++++

GBMW
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #750 5/2 -
« Reply #264 on: May 05, 2008, 11:42:15 AM »

I'm also not that convinced about the involvement of the Kalpoe Brothers or the huge cover up as most SM posters are. Neither do I believe that Peter, Joran & Patrick worked together...that the confessionshow was a cover up...and I'm not for a boycott....but I respect people that are on Natalee's & her loved ones side no matter what. And because of this I post here.

All of the posters here only want justice for Natalee...no matter who is involved....but this doesn't mean everybody has the same opinion.

<snipped>

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2819.msg378915#msg378915

+++++++++++

If you don't like Briany's posts....just ignore them...don't respond. As long as she / he isn't bashing Natalee or her family (and being critical somewhat isn't bashing) I don't see what the problem is. Beth hasn't been an angel in this case....100% understandable and I don't blame her...but it doesn't mean innocent people didn't get hurt enormously because of her.

I'm getting the feeling I'll have to go to RU and give a big fat apology for defending this forum.

++++++++

It's ok you have a different opinion.

Kick Charlierat in his nuts? Sorry...I like him so your thanks is a bit premature.

Have a nice day.

+++++++

Why would I dislike him? I don't know him that well and I don't always agree with his posts or the way he posts but he's been nothing but kind to me.

I haven't read a lot of posts of him so I'm not a Charlierat infodesk....I'm assuming my opinion on my contact with him and the posts I've read so far.

++++++++

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #487 on: June 20, 2008, 05:04:37 PM »

I think this is the Van den Bergh they were referring to.

http://www.sentimento.nl/item.html&objID=77755

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #488 on: June 20, 2008, 05:08:39 PM »

I think this is the Van den Bergh they were referring to.

http://www.sentimento.nl/item.html&objID=77755

Whew, thanks!  It's a relief to me anyway that it wasn't the "perv" Martijn 
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #489 on: June 20, 2008, 05:09:45 PM »

I see we are having the Patrick discussion once more.  I too, think Joran was given info as to what to say to Patrick at his last arrest.  OM knew then that Patrick was planning such a venture.  You will be hard pressed to find anyone that isn't corrupt that is involved in this mess.  Everyone has an agenda and they all know the gain is political power and money.  Would you risk it?  No.

Now, having said that, we also need to remember that Caps has claimed all along that Patrick was not as truthful as he wanted us to believe.  Yes, I for one, kept asking for clarity and even laughed at that thought. Some think Caps knows what he's talking about, some don't.  Well it's up to everyone to make up their own mind.  I feel sure that what he based his info on was what someone close to the situation was telling him.  Could there be any truth in that?  Who knows, but I believe in keeping my options open at all times. One thing I can say is what Patrick got out of Joran was as benign as could be...nothing that incriminated him and no real Daury to be found.  Joran knew the seizure story would be just enough to make the OM back off and guess what?  They did.

What a better way to close the case. Get Joran to confess, get a Dutch judge to throw out the confession, game over. Patrick saying he solved the case is a crock 'o shit. The case isn't solved until Joran and Paulus are in prison. Period.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #490 on: June 20, 2008, 05:11:57 PM »

I want my second post of number seven thousand to be a special post. This is my second time to 7000.

I want to tell Klaas publicly what a good and kind person she is for sticking in there for Natalee for three years.

You da girl!!!

for a minute there I thought you were going to complain like SandraK about lost posts, lolol

yw..I rarely say anything I want to remember or hope others will. LOL..keep up the great work and glad you are feeling so much better!!! love ya!!!

+++

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #491 on: June 20, 2008, 05:16:46 PM »

You da girl!!!

yw..I rarely say anything I want to remember or hope others will. LOL..keep up the great work and glad you are feeling so much better!!! love ya!!!

My Mom taught me that its not nice to whisper in front of others but ... I heard ya.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #492 on: June 20, 2008, 05:17:03 PM »

Paulus needs to be hauled in and a cavity search done on him and everyone associated with him and everything they have done the last 3 years

this case can not go anywhere until someone is willing to take Paulus apart. It starts and ends right there. All this pussyfootin' around isn't doing anything... go for the gusto and bring Paulus down. If Godfather Peter R has anything on this guy - stop talking and warning him, and go get him... make the info known. Throw the onus on the OM.

Once Paulus gets his anal - the house of cards will come down in record time, or Paulus will commit suicide, with a hand in pocket.

I couldn't agree more, Rob. Pustus and his friends are the reason for the cover-up, they are the reason this case hasn't been prosecuted.. If Joran had not been a member of the Aruba Dutch elite they would have given him up a long, long time ago.

Included in that list of sorry, worthless excuses of humanity are Jan van der Straten, Karin Jannsen, Ben Vocking, Judge Bob Wit, Judge Rick Smid, Rudy Croes and that's just the ones we know about. I also agree with Helen Back, they need to take this thing apart from the top down and they'll give up the pieces of crap at the bottom.

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #493 on: June 20, 2008, 05:19:08 PM »

Paulus needs to be hauled in and a cavity search done on him and everyone associated with him and everything they have done the last 3 years

this case can not go anywhere until someone is willing to take Paulus apart. It starts and ends right there. All this pussyfootin' around isn't doing anything... go for the gusto and bring Paulus down. If Godfather Peter R has anything on this guy - stop talking and warning him, and go get him... make the info known. Throw the onus on the OM.

Once Paulus gets his anal - the house of cards will come down in record time, or Paulus will commit suicide, with a hand in pocket.

High five, Rob.  An excellent suggestion.  Paulus is as dirty as they come. 

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #494 on: June 20, 2008, 05:22:45 PM »

High five, Rob.  An excellent suggestion.  Paulus is as dirty as they come. 
Inre: Paulus' cavity search --- I hope the "long arm of the law" catches up with him.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #495 on: June 20, 2008, 05:23:00 PM »

You da girl!!!

My Mom taught me that its not nice to whisper in front of others but ... I heard ya.

Janet

I just said it softly so "people" from other sites need binoculars. 

+++

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #496 on: June 20, 2008, 05:24:11 PM »

You da girl!!!

And I'd like to second that thought.  She really is AMAZING!

I don't know how many posts I have.  I just liked being Magnificent so I'm keeping it!

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #497 on: June 20, 2008, 05:27:01 PM »

A new show isn't certain yet....it's just a rumour. Peter R. de Vries is working on the case though (actually working on the case....he's got more cases on his plate of course but he's working on this one at the moment...he's said this in an interview with a paper & a televisionguide recently). That could only mean he's gotten good new tips these last couple of months. But there is no certainty something will come out of it.

Peter R. de Vries & his team are trying to help Natalee & her family (and yes: make a televisionshow). I don't doubt his integrity in this....and because of that I trust his judgement when it comes to Patrick.

GBMW

I agree.  I like Peter R. and I reserve judgment on Patrick.  I still don't think you pick a priest to get a pimp to open up.  Patrick is perfect.

I'm upset with Mos because he said, this is the first Joran confessed.  I believe that to be a lie and I believe he knows it.

IMO without Peter DeVries the case would be nowhere. Hans "Tiny Balls" Mos and company had the case shut down, closed, had it relegated down to four telephone answerers, until Joran came along with his confession. For that I thank Peter and Patrick.

My problem with Patrick is that he is one stupid son of a bitch if he can't see the corruption in the case. I mean REALLY STUPID, which tells me he isn't very bright, just bright enough to get Joran to talk.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #498 on: June 20, 2008, 05:30:43 PM »

I couldn't agree more, Rob. Pustus and his friends are the reason for the cover-up, they are the reason this case hasn't been prosecuted.. If Joran had not been a member of the Aruba Dutch elite they would have given him up a long, long time ago.

Included in that list of sorry, worthless excuses of humanity are Jan van der Straten, Karin Jannsen, Ben Vocking, Judge Bob Wit, Judge Rick Smid, Rudy Croes and that's just the ones we know about. I also agree with Helen Back, they need to take this thing apart from the top down and they'll give up the pieces of crap at the bottom.

right Dayhiker and here's the real deal - Paulus DOES NOT HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO DO WHAT HAPPENED HERE. This goes right to the top. When you shake Paulus, the rest of the coconuts will hit the beach.

I hate this type of corruption more than anything on this planet. It breeds human trafficking, human injustice, suffering, starvation and a host of other problems mankind has tried to leave in the past.

Paulus is a pawn in that corruption, and he needs to pay for his crimes and whoever is swept up / brought down - so be it!

+++

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #499 on: June 20, 2008, 05:40:33 PM »

Kalpoe Family: No to EquuSearch

The parents of two suspects in custody in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway denied the EquuSearch team to survey their property:

However, unfortunately the group received a no welcome at the house of the Kalpoe family at Hooiberg.

DIARIO was also present, when on Wednesday, 12 noon, the Texas Equusearch team was in the area and was doing a search around the house. That way, the search can be done quickly and if there is nothing found, it can be deduced that there is nothing to be found.

But when they went to knock on the door of the Kalpoe family, [Texas Equusearch] received a You-Are-Not-Welcome-Here attitude. The mother of Satish and Deepak came out, and denied the Texas Equusearch team access on her property. Not even when they explained to her in a well-mannered way that the search would only make it clear that there was ‘nothing’ there, the denial stayed.

Is this Equusearch team police or a private organisation ?

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.