March 29, 2024, 07:24:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #759 6/18 - 6/22  (Read 280337 times)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #60 on: June 19, 2008, 12:20:07 AM »

So, its not really the shoe, or the kind of shoe, but just that we believe it is the shoe... so the location is what is important, right???

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #61 on: June 19, 2008, 12:23:55 AM »

Destiny,
I am so bumfuzzled as to what went down. Could you simply give us a chronology of what happened? You can protect any "details", but just give us an outline please!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #62 on: June 19, 2008, 12:28:12 AM »

So, its not really the shoe, or the kind of shoe, but just that we believe it is the shoe... so the location is what is important, right???

We really don't know

1.  We know it's possible, from Destiny talking with the K-Swiss people that the shoe could have been Joran's (although improbable)
2.  We also know from Destiny speaking with the K-Swiss people that the shoe has not been sitting out in the elements for 3 years.
3.  That tells us that the shoe was planted there.  So it's either really the missing Joran shoe or someone planted it and is trying to make us believe it is Joran's missing shoe.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #63 on: June 19, 2008, 12:28:48 AM »

I think we're not even really sure if that was the style of shoe that Urine was wearing that night.  That is the style of sneaker that he was wearing later in the interview when he claimed that the missing shoe was exactly like the pair he was wearing in the interview.  In his police statements, he said that he was wearing either light colored boots or white and blue sneakers.  He was wearing white and blue sneakers in the picture that was taken during the award ceremony shortly before Natalee disappeared.  I don't think we even know for sure at this point which shoes he was wearing that night, because he has given so many versions of the shoes.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #64 on: June 19, 2008, 12:35:53 AM »

Now that I'm thinking on a whole different mindset -- consider this:
IF the shoe is a "plant" (not the actual shoe) -- who would have such a "limited production" shoe from Florida?? This is not just a "similar" shoe -- but a shoe that one would not simply try to pass off as Joran's shoe. ........ follow me??

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #65 on: June 19, 2008, 12:40:16 AM »

Wreck, Im thinking just the opposite.  Since it is such an odd shoe, then it was the real shoe, somebody kept it for three years, planted it, then sent the pictures and letter to Diaro.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #66 on: June 19, 2008, 12:42:46 AM »

Because, it would be easy to prove.  If Joran wore "that" shoe, a lot of people would have noticed it.  Then if it ever came to trial...witnesses would know if Joran ever wore a shoe like that...

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #67 on: June 19, 2008, 12:44:27 AM »

Thats another thing that bothers me about the Dutch version(Opsporing Verzocht) of America's Most Wanted when they aired this case. They bragged about how thorough they are, even the smallest details are copied and reenacted..They went to great lenghths to use Deepaks real car,real locations and times and look a like actors for everyone except the main suspect. Everyone saw they had a dark skin,different race and older actor portraying Joran who looked nothing like him. What other important details had to be exact? His damn missing shoe! They did not show one picture of the all important missing shoe. Rest assured that the ALE/KLPD knows exactly the make,model,color and size of that shoe and they never showed it. Obviously they never wanted it to be found or for Joran to be identified.

How can anyone possibly explain this? Throughout the history of this show..Have they ever botched the most important details like that before? Can you imagine our America's Most wanted doing that? But then again they based much of the facts based on the lies of JK2 as we saw Natalee making googe eyes at Joran and drooling over him. I am suprised they didnt have Natalee saying her Mother was Hitlers sister
« Last Edit: June 19, 2008, 12:57:44 AM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #68 on: June 19, 2008, 12:48:06 AM »

Wreck, Im thinking just the opposite.  Since it is such an odd shoe, then it was the real shoe, somebody kept it for three years, planted it, then sent the pictures and letter to Diaro.

If the mystery shoe does belong to Urine, then it means that he would have bought two pair of the limited production sneakers when he was in Florida.  He was wearing a pair during the interview and claimed that they were identical to the missing shoe.  He would have had to have two pair in order to be wearing them in the interview.  How many people buy two pair of shoes at the same time for a 17 year old who's feet are still growing?  If he was missing one shoe, it would have been difficult to buy a replacement pair because they were limited production and Florida was one of the few places where it was sold.  According to K-Swiss, the shoes weren't sold outside of the US, so he couldn't have bought another pair in Aruba.  My guess would be the blue and white sneakers or a completely different pair of sneakers that haven't been described.
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #69 on: June 19, 2008, 12:59:00 AM »

If the mystery shoe does belong to Urine, then it means that he would have bought two pair of the limited production sneakers when he was in Florida.  He was wearing a pair during the interview and claimed that they were identical to the missing shoe.  He would have had to have two pair in order to be wearing them in the interview.  How many people buy two pair of shoes at the same time for a 17 year old who's feet are still growing?  If he was missing one shoe, it would have been difficult to buy a replacement pair because they were limited production and Florida was one of the few places where it was sold.  According to K-Swiss, the shoes weren't sold outside of the US, so he couldn't have bought another pair in Aruba.  My guess would be the blue and white sneakers or a completely different pair of sneakers that haven't been described.
Here's what I think...Joran made a special point on Greta's show to say that the shoes were an identical pair to the lost ones.....Joran was lying about the lost ones...They were not like the ones that He had on...on Greta's Show. Plain and Simple...Joran was Lying Again. 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #70 on: June 19, 2008, 12:59:21 AM »

I see what youre saying.  Im just saying this is like the most unusual shoe that they couldnt make it out to be Jorans shoe if it wasnt.  Im going to sleep, dont even know if Im making sense.  but I apppreciate you all putting up with me. 

snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #71 on: June 19, 2008, 01:01:06 AM »

Howdy everybody!!  In the Greta interview Joron did not have on a "special edition" K-Swiss shoe like the graffiti shoe in the photo.

hhhhhmmmmmm.............maybe that evidence drawer is getting a little lighter.  Maybe someone has finally had enough.  Or blackmail to let the VDS's know what they have.  Maybe the evidence wasn't thrown away...

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #72 on: June 19, 2008, 01:02:06 AM »

Good Night Always 1....Sleep Well!

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #73 on: June 19, 2008, 01:02:56 AM »

When the picture of the dirty sneakers that Urine was wearing at C&Cs was lightened, Rob identified them as a popular style of Nike.  He could have been wearing them or a pair like them that night.  Do we even know if he lost a shoe, or is that another lie?  There is probably something going on with the sneakers because they were the topic of Urine's statements and the Alpo's statements.  Perhaps the lost sneakers story was fabricated during the poolside chats.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #74 on: June 19, 2008, 01:07:11 AM »

SS:

Why didn't the ALE and Dutch Investigators just show a picture of the exact shoes Joran was missing? Dompig stressed how crucial it was to find these shoes and wanted everyone to be on the lookout..But he never gives a description?  Just K-Swiss size 14? Isnt this the same guy who bragged about being highly trained by the FBI,Arubans,Israeli and Dutch? From what I have read he said he bought them in Florida and it would be all too easy to identify the time and location these were bought. The FBI could easily track down the exact manufacturer,style,color and size within hours. Were they classics all white,limited edition graffitti or another design that was blue and white?
« Last Edit: June 19, 2008, 01:11:41 AM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #75 on: June 19, 2008, 01:18:50 AM »

Somebody ask about this earlier.   Kalpoe car seen driving toward Noord @ 2:00 am.  I think someone that Arubagirl knew said this.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #76 on: June 19, 2008, 01:22:25 AM »

JORAN'S SHOES

Joran Van der Sloot
Suspect Statement
June 9, 2005

I wore a white/blue shirt, a blue/white jeans trouser or a three-quart black trouser and a couple of white shoes or crème coloured boots.

Deepak Kalpoe
Suspect Statement
June 11, 2005

I also have to tell you that Joran was wearing white sneakers/sport shoes that night. If you search/investigate his home then you will see that the shoes aren't there. He had told me that he had theft them on the beach.

Joran Van der Sloot
Suspect Statement
June 14, 2005

I told Deepak that I left my shoes at the Marriot Hotel. Deepak told me not to worry that he would go back the next day and pick them up for me. I had left a pair of white and blue shoes of the make "K-Swiss", size "14" on the beach. These shoes I bought in the USA.

Aruban police seek suspect's shoes
Another Van der Sloot interview, landfill search expected Tuesday
Tuesday, August 2, 2005 Posted

ORANJESTAD, Aruba (CNN) -- Aruban authorities investigating the disappearance of Alabama teenager Natalee Holloway are looking for a pair of size-14 tennis shoes that suspect Joran van der Sloot might have lost, a police official said.

"He says he might have lost a pair of sneakers on the beach the night Natalee disappeared," said lead police investigator Roy Tromp. "That's what he claims in one of his many statements."

Tromp said the 17-year-old suspect described the shoes as white and blue and brand new.

http://edition.cnn.com/2005/LAW/08/01/aruba.missing/index.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #77 on: June 19, 2008, 01:32:51 AM »

WHITE SHOES

Joran was wear solid white shoes when the following dialogue took place with Greta in March, 2006.

Janet

++++++++

Joran van der Sloot
On the Record w/ Greta
March 3, 2006

VAN SUSTEREN: You left without your shoes. How do you — how do you explain that?

VAN DER SLOOT: We walked onto the — on the beach in the beginning, and where we sat down there, then, I had taken off my shoes. And because, when you walk in, it was the exact same shoes that I'm wearing now.

VAN SUSTEREN: Same kind?

VAN DER SLOOT: Yes, exactly.

VAN SUSTEREN: Or those aren't the shoes?

VAN DER SLOOT: No, no. Those aren't the shoes...

VAN SUSTEREN: Those are the same kind.

VAN DER SLOOT: ... but those are the exact same kinds.

VAN SUSTEREN: All right.

VAN DER SLOOT: The same size, too

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,186707,00.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #78 on: June 19, 2008, 01:47:32 AM »

Ok, I couldnt go to sleep without asking one more question.  Do the shoes with the words on them cost more than ordinary k swiss shoes??

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #79 on: June 19, 2008, 01:51:56 AM »

Good Night Monkeys

Janet
11:00 PM

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.