April 19, 2024, 03:50:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #759 6/18 - 6/22  (Read 281077 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #640 on: June 21, 2008, 05:06:31 PM »

"I am sincerely disappointed to learn that you have known the van der Sloots for seven years, lived across the street from the Kalpoes, and staged the entire video with your friend Joran. You should be ashamed of yourself. I, for one, will not be purchasing your volume of fiction and I have no intention of stopping my boycott of Aruba."

Is there any truth to this?......seriously....did Patrick stage these tapes??....and is the rest true or not.....?

I don't know where this originated from but would like to read comments please...

In the Shango/Simian thread, Capslock did some research and posted his belief that Patrick had known the Sloots for 7 years and lived accross the street from the Kalpoes.  The problem with this information from Capslock is that he had the wrong Kalpoes so could he be wrong about the Patrick knowing the Sloots as well?   Remember that people do make mistakes and that includes all of us. 
Maggie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #641 on: June 21, 2008, 05:10:05 PM »

lala's,
If I had to make a guess, JMO of course, Paulus hand carried something to Miami and put it into a safe deposit box.
Does the FBI have jurisdiction (and the availability of search warrants) for something such as this?

"Well behaved women seldom make history..." - Eleanor Roosevelt
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #642 on: June 21, 2008, 05:11:52 PM »

THE INVOLVEMENT OF DEEPAK AND SATISH

In his own words Deepak claims he was obstructing an investigation that was still to come.  Natalee had yet to be discovered missing by her Mountain Brook friends.

Deepak Kalpoe
Suspect Statement
June 13, 2005

To your question as to who John Charles CROES is, where he lives and how often I have chatted to him on "MSN", I can say the following.  The afore mentioned John lives with his whole family in Miami. I have known him since school. We were together at the MAVO. On Monday Mai 30th 2005 I had chatted with John from about 02:40 to 03:30 hours. We didn't chat continually. From time to time I went and watched some TV. But I am sure that he was online during the time-frame I just mentioned above here.

Deepak Kalpoe
Suspect Statement
June 29, 2005

You are telling me that John Charles CROES has stated that I wrote while I was chatting with him that I had written that the girl had put her hands in/down my pants, I can say the following. I did this to frustrate/mess up the investigation.

I agree Janet,deepak knew there was an investigation(supposedly)into Natalee's disappearance.He probably knew that before ale knew that.
Does anyone know what that Mavo(above)is?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #643 on: June 21, 2008, 05:12:19 PM »

<snipped>

Peter R. de Vries & his team are trying to help Natalee & her family (and yes: make a televisionshow). I don't doubt his integrity in this....and because of that I trust his judgement when it comes to Patrick.

GBMW ... as usual ... you and I are world apart in our mindsets  when it comes to both the motive and character perception of many of the participants who are associated to the investigation.

The involvement of the Kalpoes ... the Aruban coverup ... Beth's responsibility for the plight of the Aruban people ... the boycott ... Patrick ... and Charlierat are issues encompassing the Natalee Holloway case which imply that a meeting of our minds is just not going to happen.

Janet

I think it's ok not to share the same opinion. I'm doing reading on the Kalpoes so could very well be my views change...that goes for a lot of things of course.
I do believe there was a coverup....just not in the way you do. The boycott...well that's not something we'll ever agree on I think.
Patrick...well; of course I don't know that much about him....I trust Peter's judgement on that. I know people that have worked with Peter over the years and I've watched - followed his shows / work for years already.  My opinion on Peter is based on that and not only to his work related to this case.

I've also seen (because of my work) interviews with Peter that haven't been aired about this case as well....there is just no doubt in my mind he's working on this case to solve it....not to play along in some cover up...(nor that he is blind when it comes to the cover up that did happen). That you not feel / think the same...is fine of course.

When it comes to Charlierat: don't really have an opinion on him. There are a lot of posts / posters that I don't agree with sometimes or find pleasant to read. I don't like rude posts or when they become way over the top (wishing death on people / wanting to cut of someones penis etc.). Of course I've noticed I had become ruder online as well...have been trying to pay attention to it.

I don't / haven't read every post from Charlierat so don't know that much about him. But my dealings with him (we've mailed maybe 3 or 4 times) have been nothing but pleasant; so why would I want to 'kick him in the balls'? He's practically a stranger to me! Charlierat is very anti SM; I know that. And his way of expressing himself on that matter is very rude sometimes. But I'd rather just ignore that negative stuff and try to read the contributions from him that I do appreciate. That's all...and I don't see anything wrong with it; sorry.

What has Charlierat contributed to this case?

Never pass up on an opportunity to kick dear old Charlie in the balls.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2008, 05:32:36 PM by San » Logged
Maggie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #644 on: June 21, 2008, 05:13:31 PM »

Maybe it was a video and drugs. FBI, can you do anything?  Anything?

"Well behaved women seldom make history..." - Eleanor Roosevelt
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #645 on: June 21, 2008, 05:13:41 PM »

Wreck, that is so funny.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #646 on: June 21, 2008, 05:14:42 PM »

What contributions has Chuck Rat made? The only thing he appears to be contributing to is lies about Beth,supporting Aruba and idiotic and rude behavior regarding this forum.

He's made absolutely zero contributions.  He's nothing more than a creepy so called attorney in the Birmingham area that has so little work he can spend all day on TWO message boards and can act as Admin on one of those.  He is 50 years old (by his own admission) and was born in Aruba because his father worked at the refinery.  He left Aruba with his family when he was approx 16 and by his own admission, couldn't afford to return until about a year or so ago.  He has since been back so he's been to Aruba now twice.  How many attorneys do you know that can't afford a trip to Aruba?

He has bashed Beth and gone behind her back to try and get info from her.  I don't care for people like CR.

I rest my case 

...AND HE IS A MAN OF SUCH LITTLE CLASS... HE WORE A SHIRT WITH THE

ARUBAN FLAG ON IT TO ONE OF BETH'S BOOK SIGNINGS, AND ASKED HER

TO POSE FOR A PIC WITH HIM.... AFTER ALLLLLL BETH HAS BEEN THROUGH

WITH THAT A-W-F-U-L  EXCUSE FOR A COUNTRY.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #647 on: June 21, 2008, 05:16:16 PM »

In his own words Deepak claims he was obstructing an investigation that was still to come.  Natalee had yet to be discovered missing by her Mountain Brook friends.

Deepak Kalpoe
Suspect Statement
June 13, 2005

To your question as to who John Charles CROES is, where he lives and how often I have chatted to him on "MSN", I can say the following.  The afore mentioned John lives with his whole family in Miami. I have known him since school. We were together at the MAVO. On Monday Mai 30th 2005 I had chatted with John from about 02:40 to 03:30 hours. We didn't chat continually. From time to time I went and watched some TV. But I am sure that he was online during the time-frame I just mentioned above here.

Deepak Kalpoe
Suspect Statement
June 29, 2005

You are telling me that John Charles CROES has stated that I wrote while I was chatting with him that I had written that the girl had put her hands in/down my pants, I can say the following. I did this to frustrate/mess up the investigation.

I agree Janet,deepak knew there was an investigation(supposedly)into Natalee's disappearance.He probably knew that before ale knew that.

MAVO is the high school they both attended in Aruba:

http://www.visitaruba.com/facts/community/schools.html

Edited to say:  my guess is that MAVO means "training" or "learning" or something similar.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2008, 05:25:30 PM by klaasend » Logged
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #648 on: June 21, 2008, 05:26:12 PM »

Maybe they have and can't do anything with it?  I just don't know.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #649 on: June 21, 2008, 05:26:52 PM »

What contributions has Chuck Rat made? The only thing he appears to be contributing to is lies about Beth,supporting Aruba and idiotic and rude behavior regarding this forum.

He's made absolutely zero contributions.  He's nothing more than a creepy so called attorney in the Birmingham area that has so little work he can spend all day on TWO message boards and can act as Admin on one of those.  He is 50 years old (by his own admission) and was born in Aruba because his father worked at the refinery.  He left Aruba with his family when he was approx 16 and by his own admission, couldn't afford to return until about a year or so ago.  He has since been back so he's been to Aruba now twice.  How many attorneys do you know that can't afford a trip to Aruba?

He has bashed Beth and gone behind her back to try and get info from her.  I don't care for people like CR.

I rest my case 

He's also a Moderator at visitaruba bulletin board &  posted a review for Grateful Dead concert.......seriously, it seems peculiar that he could afford going back to Aruba within the past couple of years.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #650 on: June 21, 2008, 05:30:38 PM »

gbmw is Charlierat  a writer here on this forum ?

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #651 on: June 21, 2008, 05:34:37 PM »

lala's.

I would like to know how we even know paulus came to the US?
Thats a good question. I think I heard it from TJ Ward or someone first. All I know for sure is PVDS admitted it,saying he went to FLorida to withdraw his son from the University.

This is what I found

Antonio Carlo said recently in local Aruban papers that there was "NO way in hell Joran would sit down with the American reporter Nancy Grace. " I applaud that! I know Joran's been RE- offered his scholarship (soccer)at the south Florida college he originally planned to attend. They said about 3 weeks ago that Joran and his parents would be coming to tour the campus soon. Maybe that's one of the reasons he's here. South Florida has said they'll go out of their way to make him feel safe and at home here. They're incredibly supportive of the family.

Joran and his parents would be coming to tour the campus soon. Maybe that's one of the reasons he's here.

Joran Van Der Sloot Blog

Thanks Blonde
That sounds like something renskank would write.Why would joran's parent's need to tour the campus?Isn't that what anita and joran were doing on thier trip to the US in early 2005?

Karma Is Coming

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #652 on: June 21, 2008, 05:35:45 PM »

LOL  Charlierat was a member of SM a long time ago but was banned.  He does not post here but I know he does read here.   
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #653 on: June 21, 2008, 05:41:42 PM »

LOL  Charlierat was a member of SM a long time ago but was banned.  He does not post here but I know he does read here.   

oOHHHHH  thats wy he is anti Sm 
i think he was also on fok and the NWo blog  and also a lawyer 
There are sooo many lawyers on the internet !   

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #654 on: June 21, 2008, 05:46:12 PM »

Lala's, I have been trying to reply for a while.  We keep losing power.  This went on half the night last night.  Not sure what it is but I hope it means we are sending power to the Midwest to help the people in Iowa, Wisconsin, etc. 

I don't remember much about Ally anymore.  I have deleted all those files I had but I always thought early on Ally was someone who knew something because she was posted long before "Natalee Holloway" became a household name but immediately after she disappeared.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #655 on: June 21, 2008, 05:47:37 PM »

Can law enforcement authorities access my safe deposit box without my knowledge or permission?

If a local, state or federal law enforcement agency persuades the appropriate court that there is "reasonable cause" to suspect you're hiding something illegal in your safe deposit box (guns, drugs, explosives, stolen cash or money obtained illegally), it can obtain a court order, force the box open and seize the contents. What about non-criminal matters, such as a dispute with the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), a company, or other people over money they say you owe? The IRS can "freeze" your assets (effectively placing a hold on your bank accounts and safe deposit box) until the dispute is resolved. Private parties also can freeze your assets but doing so involves going before a judge and proving that there is a legitimate dispute over a debt.

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #656 on: June 21, 2008, 05:50:20 PM »

<snipped>

Peter R. de Vries & his team are trying to help Natalee & her family (and yes: make a televisionshow). I don't doubt his integrity in this....and because of that I trust his judgement when it comes to Patrick.

GBMW ... as usual ... you and I are world apart in our mindsets  when it comes to both the motive and character perception of many of the participants who are associated to the investigation.

The involvement of the Kalpoes ... the Aruban coverup ... Beth's responsibility for the plight of the Aruban people ... the boycott ... Patrick ... and Charlierat are issues encompassing the Natalee Holloway case which imply that a meeting of our minds is just not going to happen.

Janet

I think it's ok not to share the same opinion. I'm doing reading on the Kalpoes so could very well be my views change...that goes for a lot of things of course.
I do believe there was a coverup....just not in the way you do. The boycott...well that's not something we'll ever agree on I think.
Patrick...well; of course I don't know that much about him....I trust Peter's judgement on that. I know people that have worked with Peter over the years and I've watched - followed his shows / work for years already.  My opinion on Peter is based on that and not only to his work related to this case.

I've also seen (because of my work) interviews with Peter that haven't been aired about this case as well....there is just no doubt in my mind he's working on this case to solve it....not to play along in some cover up...(nor that he is blind when it comes to the cover up that did happen). That you not feel / think the same...is fine of course.

When it comes to Charlierat: don't really have an opinion on him. There are a lot of posts / posters that I don't agree with sometimes or find pleasant to read. I don't like rude posts or when they become way over the top (wishing death on people / wanting to cut of someones penis etc.). Of course I've noticed I had become ruder online as well...have been trying to pay attention to it.

I don't / haven't read every post from Charlierat so don't know that much about him. But my dealings with him (we've mailed maybe 3 or 4 times) have been nothing but pleasant; so why would I want to 'kick him in the balls'? He's practically a stranger to me! Charlierat is very anti SM; I know that. And his way of expressing himself on that matter is very rude sometimes. But I'd rather just ignore that negative stuff and try to read the contributions from him that I do appreciate. That's all...and I don't see anything wrong with it; sorry.

Charlie Rat is a geezus awful lying bag of shit, I hope he

gets his johnson stuck in a stadium turnstile and winds up

on the local evening news.

He lies, consistently. Match what he says, to what really happened.

It never balances out.

Karma Is Coming

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #657 on: June 21, 2008, 05:52:14 PM »

lala's.

I would like to know how we even know paulus came to the US?
Thats a good question. I think I heard it from TJ Ward or someone first. All I know for sure is PVDS admitted it,saying he went to FLorida to withdraw his son from the University.

This is what I found

Antonio Carlo said recently in local Aruban papers that there was "NO way in hell Joran would sit down with the American reporter Nancy Grace. " I applaud that! I know Joran's been RE- offered his scholarship (soccer)at the south Florida college he originally planned to attend. They said about 3 weeks ago that Joran and his parents would be coming to tour the campus soon. Maybe that's one of the reasons he's here. South Florida has said they'll go out of their way to make him feel safe and at home here. They're incredibly supportive of the family.

Joran and his parents would be coming to tour the campus soon. Maybe that's one of the reasons he's here.

Joran Van Der Sloot Blog

Thanks Blonde
That sounds like something renskank would write.Why would joran's parent's need to tour the campus?Isn't that what anita and joran were doing on thier trip to the US in early 2005?

Well, there is orientation and there is orientation.  Visits to a campus with a parent tour can be considered orientation.  Orientation can also be after a student has applied, signed on the dotted line and has for all practical purposes, become a "member."  That is a more detailed orientation which may/may not include parents, usually immediately after the meeting with the bursar.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #658 on: June 21, 2008, 05:57:54 PM »

I rest my case 

...AND HE IS A MAN OF SUCH LITTLE CLASS... HE WORE A SHIRT WITH THE

ARUBAN FLAG ON IT TO ONE OF BETH'S BOOK SIGNINGS,
AND ASKED HER

TO POSE FOR A PIC WITH HIM.... AFTER ALLLLLL BETH HAS BEEN THROUGH

WITH THAT A-W-F-U-L  EXCUSE FOR A COUNTRY.

Carpe - thank you for that information.  I had no idea he had done that and I'm horrified.  Poor Beth, she must have just been wrecked over that.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #659 on: June 21, 2008, 05:59:00 PM »

Deepak Kalpoe
Suspect Statement
June 13, 2005

Deepak Kalpoe
Suspect Statement
June 29, 2005

MAVO is the high school they both attended in Aruba:

http://www.visitaruba.com/facts/community/schools.html

Edited to say:  my guess is that MAVO means "training" or "learning" or something similar.

Ahh,thanks Klaas

Karma Is Coming

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.