April 26, 2024, 10:36:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #759 6/18 - 6/22  (Read 281266 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #680 on: June 21, 2008, 07:14:04 PM »

O o o and the  2 mediums

Daniel Young en Kelly Castillo.
Kelly Castillo writes “ I am writing this letter to put an end to all of the speculation of what happened to Natalee Holloway. My name is Kelly Castillo. This letter is from myself and Daniel Young; we work together and are put in a category of being a “medium”. We are able to communicate with people that have passed away, and we help bring comfort or messages to people still living with the help from our Indian spirit guides. We take what we do very serious because we are dealing with peoples lives. This letter is not about us; it is for the truth to come out about what happened to Natalee Holloway, and to clear a wonderful family’s ruined reputation since they have been under attack and used as a scape goat to hide the real truth in other homes.” ( n.b: “This letter is from myself and Daniel Young”- should be “ This letter is from Daniel Young and me” .

These 2 nuts!  What about Renee Gielen's crockumentary? 
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #681 on: June 21, 2008, 07:15:37 PM »

Charlierat at the book signing in Birmingham.  Beth was kind enough to pose for a photo with him. 

eeeewwwwwwww...it's touching Beth.....

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #682 on: June 21, 2008, 07:16:42 PM »

Hi CAPS,  I hope that all is well with you. 
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #683 on: June 21, 2008, 07:16:46 PM »

Renee Says: before the summer   

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #684 on: June 21, 2008, 07:16:55 PM »

Posted by LoRain, BFN

Spank Joran   

http://www.spankjoran.com/
165 mph 

Too funny....did you see his shoe fly off?...

No, maybe I didn't spank him hard enough!   

fastest reach by me 360 mph. This is a good game to vent frustrations with.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #685 on: June 21, 2008, 07:20:42 PM »

gbmw is Charlierat  a writer here on this forum ?

LOL  Charlierat was a member of SM a long time ago but was banned.  He does not post here but I know he does read here.   

Are you kidden me, I hear that all of their information about the case from  Scared Monkeys.
 they don't have anyone who does research like we do.

We are their topic of conversation.

Yep Blonde...all the little Chuckie-rats...squatting around the Monkey table...waitin' for scraps to tumble down....

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #686 on: June 21, 2008, 07:22:21 PM »

O o o and the  2 mediums

Daniel Young en Kelly Castillo.
Kelly Castillo writes “ I am writing this letter to put an end to all of the speculation of what happened to Natalee Holloway. My name is Kelly Castillo. This letter is from myself and Daniel Young; we work together and are put in a category of being a “medium”. We are able to communicate with people that have passed away, and we help bring comfort or messages to people still living with the help from our Indian spirit guides. We take what we do very serious because we are dealing with peoples lives. This letter is not about us; it is for the truth to come out about what happened to Natalee Holloway, and to clear a wonderful family’s ruined reputation since they have been under attack and used as a scape goat to hide the real truth in other homes.” ( n.b: “This letter is from myself and Daniel Young”- should be “ This letter is from Daniel Young and me” .

These 2 nuts!  What about Renee Gielen's crockumentary? 

Speaking of Renee G., poster WordsofWisdom at RU sure get's upset when people say mean things about Renee .. enough so I'm starting to wonder if WOW isn't Renee herself.  WorsofWisdom (WOW) is the poster at RU that believes every photo of Natalee we have seen has been photoshopped 
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #687 on: June 21, 2008, 07:27:32 PM »

Renee Says: before the summer   

Summer of which century????

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #688 on: June 21, 2008, 07:27:58 PM »

LOL  Charlierat was a member of SM a long time ago but was banned.  He does not post here but I know he does read here.   

Waving from the back of the cage....Hi Chuckie-Poo oh I know you HATE to be called Chuck...Chuck...so, I'l just call you Chuckie-POO from now on....BTW, San...ya gotta find his balls to kick 'em first...hands San magnifying glass...

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #689 on: June 21, 2008, 07:29:34 PM »

Waving from the back of the cage....Hi Chuckie-Poo oh I know you HATE to be called Chuck...Chuck...so, I'l just call you Chuckie-POO from now on....BTW, San...ya gotta find his balls to kick 'em first...hands San magnifying glass...

Nope...still can't see it...

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #690 on: June 21, 2008, 07:31:32 PM »

SAN....ROFLMFAO!!!!!!

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #691 on: June 21, 2008, 07:32:08 PM »

HI, Destiny, I asked you this earlier but you were gone....do you think your "friend" would let us have the gist of the letter about the shoes.  I would understand if they have to protect their source.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #692 on: June 21, 2008, 07:33:36 PM »

Charlierat at the book signing in Birmingham.  Beth was kind enough to pose for a photo with him. 

he sure gets around - remember he was @ Anita's Art (*cough*) Gallery showing... he even had his tote.

and then there is him -"simple man" and his buddy "simple plan" - two brothers who are both chromosomally challenged.

I'm sorry, but these are the absolute gayest gang signs I have ever seen. Off the charts!!! Lord have MERCY!!!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #693 on: June 21, 2008, 07:35:18 PM »

HI, Destiny, I asked you this earlier but you were gone....do you think your "friend" would let us have the gist of the letter about the shoes.  I would understand if they have to protect their source.

Hi Always..I posted earlier today...that I don't think we will get any more info regarding that person.  Sorry, I tried.  But I can't push it any further without damaging my relationship with my friend in Aruba...they can't give us, what they can't get themselves.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #694 on: June 21, 2008, 07:37:15 PM »

I understand, well youre the best Destiny!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #695 on: June 21, 2008, 07:38:07 PM »

All of the people below are interested in protecting
tourism and are prone to posting disinfo, spin,
inaccurate info.

Julia Renfro aka Glenda
Angela Muzenhofer aka MF
Rosalie Klein aka Scubajap
Mark Purcell aka MIP6 or Mark/Moomba Mark
Charlie Ratcliff

Charlie Ratcliff Returns to Aruba
Category Lifestyle    Date November 20th, 2006
No comments (RSS 2.0)

Charlie Ratcliff is a special Aruba visitor. In his own words he explains it the following: Friday, November 17th was my 50th birthday. On this date in 1956, I was born in the Lago Community Hospital in Seroe Colorado. I lived here on Aruba until 1972, when my father retired from Lago. I have not been back to Aruba since then until now.

I wanted to come back many times over but there was always a reason why I couldn’t. Mostly it was because I couldn’t afford the trip. But now things have worked out and I am here to celebrate my birthday on the island of my birth.

I guess I should talk about how much things have changed. To say Aruba is all grown up would be an understatement. The west end of the island is hard to recognize. The last time I was here, the airport terminal was on the south side of the runway and the bridge over Spanish Lagoon that replace the low bridge has just opened. And I miss the banana boats on the Oranjestad waterfront. But I am proud of the progress. The island looks great! And I walked around Oranjestad yesterday (after the rain quit and the water in the streets went down) and I knew exactly where I was; I was home! I can’t tell you how good it is to hear Papiamento being spoken after all these years. I was never fluent in the language but I used to be able to understand it a bit. If it’s true what they say about use it or lose it, well, I lost it. I couldn’t make out a word of it but it was still music to my ears. I recognized stores as I walked down Caya Betico Croes (which was Nassaustraat during my first go-round) and Wilhelminastraat looked very familiar. No doubt about it, I am home.

Yesterday I was lazy and did nothing at all. But today or maybe Tuesday, I’m going to San Nicolas and Seroe Colorado and spend the day. That is going to be a very emotional day for me. I have talked to some friends who tell me that the house I used to live in is still there. And of course Rodgers Beach is still there.

So if you see a middle aged man with a big smile on his face wandering aimlessly around San Nicolas and Seroe Colorado (away from the tourist sites) over the next few days, come say hello, it’s probably me.

I return to the States on Wednesday. I presently live in (of all places) Birmingham, Alabama. But I’ll be back. In the meantime, you can know that Aruba has an outspoken ambassador in Alabama. Until my next trip home, Aruba, dushi tera!

Charlie is seen here with his internet bulletin board friends, at the Waterfront Crabhouse in town where he experienced some Aruban hospitality and deliciously fresh coconut crusted mahi mahi, chased by a to-live-for key lime pie.

Charlie whose internet BB handle is Charlie Rat, is active on ww.visitaruba.com and www.aruba.com answering questions about the island and being helpful in general. His patriotism was sparked, he admits last year when Aruba’s name was smeared in the international media. He was one of the island’s loudest and most-active defenders.

Have fun on your native island! We can’t wait to read your trip report.
http://www.aruba.com/news/lifestyle/charlie-ratcliff-returns-to-aruba/

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #696 on: June 21, 2008, 07:39:18 PM »

he sure gets around - remember he was @ Anita's Art (*cough*) Gallery showing... he even had his tote.

and then there is him -"simple man" and his buddy "simple plan" - two brothers who are both chromosomally challenged.

I'm sorry, but these are the absolute gayest gang signs I have ever seen. Off the charts!!! Lord have MERCY!!!

Rob...this still cracks me up everytime I see it....she's a beautiful block of cheese...daummmm that's funny...

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #697 on: June 21, 2008, 07:42:54 PM »

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #698 on: June 21, 2008, 07:44:48 PM »

Klaas...did good ole Chuckie-poo ever make it to Jib-Jab fame?

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #699 on: June 21, 2008, 07:45:38 PM »

I have wondered several times if Charlierat's mother was an Aruban woman.
Does anyone know?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.