April 30, 2024, 06:09:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #759 6/18 - 6/22  (Read 281758 times)
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #140 on: June 19, 2008, 11:13:44 AM »

So, we are surmizing that Paulus went to to Tampa to try to find another exact match for those goofy ass shoes???
I thought about that and I doubt he would make that trip just for a pair of sneakers. Especially when he knows the missing shoe will never be found. He has enough connections and knows enough people for them to purchase the exact pair and ship them to Aruba if necesary.

My guess is he made that trip for a private face to face meeting with someone or a transaction that had to be done in person. Like a video that needed to be destroyed and a payoff in cash. PVDS knew he was being monitored in Aruba and his communications were tapped.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #141 on: June 19, 2008, 11:16:56 AM »

I don't know how I missed the graffiti on the shoe. I probably just had the 2 pics that jackb "enhanced" on my mind. I have to agree that this is the reason there has been a REALLY big "to do" about the shoes. Those shoes are about as rare as a finger print and stick out like a sore thumb! I still would like Destiny to explain the pictures in just a little more chronological order. Were the pics we now have taken by Diario -- or were they submitted to Diario?
If it helps any and remember correctly,Destiny first told us that ale and Diario got a tip about the shoe being where it was.Diario got there before ale and took pictures.I remember thinking how strange that a local newspaper got there before ale but then remembered....we ARE talking about ale here lol.....NOW I believe Destiny is saying that ale and Diario recieved a letter and pictures....but I don't really know. Hey Wreck,what happened to your cool train?

OK...I'll try and bring everyone to my same page..LOL....it takes time to establish a clear line of communication with someone you've never met...and who lives in another country...so needless to say...I only post here what I'm told by that person...over time...a two-way clearer line of communication is established...it moves into a friendship stage....friends speak much more openly than just strangers asking questions of each other...following me here?

Yes, I was told in the beginning that a reporter took the photos...the 2 we saw in Diario...of course that is what someone would say to a complete stranger...

But now...it comes out that *copies of these photos and a letter*...were sent to Diario...and as my *friend* said...to other IMPORTANT PEOPLE involved in the case...to my knowledge...whomever took those photos...has the shoe...I am now trying to get a copy of the *letter* that arrived with the shoe photos...I do hope I cleared this up...probably not as it left even me confused...LOL...

Destiny

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #142 on: June 19, 2008, 11:21:28 AM »

So we still don't know who has those shoes?  LOL  Why does that not surprise me?  Good work Destiny!
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #143 on: June 19, 2008, 11:22:40 AM »

I remember, Rob.  In most circles, grafitti is known by its rightful name: VANDALISM to PRIVATE PROPERTY.

Hi Peaches, yes of course it is vandalism   

but the correlation between the shoe and his interest can not be denied. I can see him being attracted to that style of shoe due to his hobby.

Yes, Rob.  That is why I wondered if Anita also got a pair when she was in Florida with him.  I thought Natalee might have grabbed her shoes to try to get out of the house since she would have had none.  That would explain the woman's shoe.  We have all seen Anita's artwork.  Graffiti would be an improvement.
Hi Bearly
I can't help but think that if Natalee was in the in the ditches house of horrors and got a chance to get away,that she would be worried about finding shoes/grabbing shoes to wear for her escape.I know if I was in that situation I don't think I would even have time to think about anything but getting away as fast as possible IMO

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #144 on: June 19, 2008, 11:24:09 AM »

to my knowledge...whomever took those photos...has the shoe...
=====================
to my knowledge...noone has the acual shoe..that's why I was suprised when Jossy said that ALE has the shoe.
=====================
  Who has the damn shoe?  From everything I have read from your posts and the reports I would guess that the ALE has them. It doesn't do anyone any good if this person took his own pictures,wrote a letter but never gave the shoe to anyone. Plus the OM already stated they were very small womans shoes,but the K-Swiss expert could not even determine that from the pictures. The OM/ALE has them.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2008, 11:32:20 AM by Observer » Logged

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #145 on: June 19, 2008, 11:24:48 AM »

I don't know how I missed the graffiti on the shoe. I probably just had the 2 pics that jackb "enhanced" on my mind. I have to agree that this is the reason there has been a REALLY big "to do" about the shoes. Those shoes are about as rare as a finger print and stick out like a sore thumb! I still would like Destiny to explain the pictures in just a little more chronological order. Were the pics we now have taken by Diario -- or were they submitted to Diario?
If it helps any and remember correctly,Destiny first told us that ale and Diario got a tip about the shoe being where it was.Diario got there before ale and took pictures.I remember thinking how strange that a local newspaper got there before ale but then remembered....we ARE talking about ale here lol.....NOW I believe Destiny is saying that ale and Diario recieved a letter and pictures....but I don't really know. Hey Wreck,what happened to your cool train?

OK...I'll try and bring everyone to my same page..LOL....it takes time to establish a clear line of communication with someone you've never met...and who lives in another country...so needless to say...I only post here what I'm told by that person...over time...a two-way clearer line of communication is established...it moves into a friendship stage....friends speak much more openly than just strangers asking questions of each other...following me here?

Yes, I was told in the beginning that a reporter took the photos...the 2 we saw in Diario...of course that is what someone would say to a complete stranger...

But now...it comes out that *copies of these photos and a letter*...were sent to Diario...and as my *friend* said...to other IMPORTANT PEOPLE involved in the case...to my knowledge...whomever took those photos...has the shoe...I am now trying to get a copy of the *letter* that arrived with the shoe photos...I do hope I cleared this up...probably not as it left even me confused...LOL...

Destiny

thumleft thumleft thumleft

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #146 on: June 19, 2008, 11:24:58 AM »

Shure ******* RG need more and more trolls
Not easy to find these days 
they are posting on fob 2 now 

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #147 on: June 19, 2008, 11:26:39 AM »

Destiny
Ahh,I understand completely Destiny,also want to thank you for all those ringys you are dinging.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #148 on: June 19, 2008, 11:27:06 AM »

I remember, Rob.  In most circles, grafitti is known by its rightful name: VANDALISM to PRIVATE PROPERTY.

Hi Peaches, yes of course it is vandalism   

but the correlation between the shoe and his interest can not be denied. I can see him being attracted to that style of shoe due to his hobby.

Yes, Rob.  That is why I wondered if Anita also got a pair when she was in Florida with him.  I thought Natalee might have grabbed her shoes to try to get out of the house since she would have had none.  That would explain the woman's shoe.  We have all seen Anita's artwork.  Graffiti would be an improvement.
Hi Bearly
I can't help but think that if Natalee was in the in the ditches house of horrors and got a chance to get away,that she would be worried about finding shoes/grabbing shoes to wear for her escape.I know if I was in that situation I don't think I would even have time to think about anything but getting away as fast as possible IMO

Hi Karma:
I thought of that, too.  What if she were in the VDS' main bedroom?  She could have grabbed clothes to go.

I believe in miracles!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #149 on: June 19, 2008, 11:43:34 AM »

Bearlyhere

I apologize for not responding sooner in regards to the "quick stop" that David Kock implied that his clients ... the Kalpoes ... made within a block of leaving Carlos & Charlies.

I tend to believe that the quick stop was not for purchasing another "Yard" but ... for something more sinister.  I speculate Deepak was claiming that "Yard" containers purchased at C&C were discarded following the Marriot Beach dropoff.

However ... I do not adhere to the Marriot Beach dropoff.  I believe this account is nothing but a smokescreen to obscure the truth.  Think about it ... the gardener observed Deepak, Joran and Satish in Deepak's vehicle parked across the street from the Marriot Beach at 2:30 PM.

Janet

+++++++++++

Deepak Kalpoe
Suspect Statement
June 9, 2005

I had parked my car in the parking lot behind "Carlos & Charlies" with the front side of my car parked towards the wall of "Carlos & Charlies". We got out and walked towards "Carlos & Charlies". At that time it was approximately 00:30 hours. We walked straight to the bar. Joran had bought us something to drink. He hadn't asked us what we wanted, because he already knew what we liked to drink. He had bought three "YARDS" with whisky coke.

Deepak Kalpoe
Suspect Statement
June 11, 2005

I do remember that I saw them walking off hand in hand. I drove out of the street to get back onto the road and proceeded driving into the direction of my house. I do remember that in front of the “Marriot Hotel” Satish asked me to stop momentarily. I did what he asked me, Satish rolled down his window and threw out the two “Yards”.

++++++++++++++

Satish Kalpoe
Suspect Statement
June 10, 2005

On May 29th 2005 we arrived at Carlos & Charlies between 23.30 hours and 23.45 hours. That night at Carlos & Charlies we each drank a "Yard". I only had a "Yard" that night in Carlos & Charlies. My brother also only had one "Yard". Joran had drunk a "Yard" and a "body shot". Joran also had a shot of another drink. I do not know what kind of drink that is. I saw that the girl Natalee also drank a shot of the drink together with Joran. We that night left Carlos & Charlies at approximately 01.15.

Joran van der Sloot
Suspect Statement
June 9, 2005

After I had refused to dance with Natalee Deepak, Satish and myself walked to the bar. There we bought a "Yard Whisky Coke". Such a drink costs U.S. $ 12,-. It is a plastic cup and it comes in different colours. I payed for all three drinks. I got a red cup but I do not remember now what colour cups Deepak and Satish got.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #150 on: June 19, 2008, 11:44:32 AM »

Could we go back to the trip Paulus supposedly took to Miami?  When did this happen?  Was this before the Greta/Beth interview at the Sloots?  Do we have any idea who floated that story at first?  I would love to be able to narrow a timeframe for this trip. TIA
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #151 on: June 19, 2008, 11:49:38 AM »

I have asked many, many times about PVDS' trip to Miami summer of 2005, but have never received even one reply. Why? Where? When? Any mention of this has never been made, and I always thought it was significant.
I also would like more information on this too.

Blonde...maybe Papa was on a shoe buying expedition...ROFL....

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #152 on: June 19, 2008, 11:55:14 AM »

Joran and his drinking...before he even bought the Kalpoes their drinks he had already gulped one down with someone.  Do we know who this was?

Deepak Kalpoe June 11, 2005

When we got inside we walked to the bar. At the bar Joran talked to a boy I know by face only. He had bought a drink for him and the boy. The drink is called "Carribean Motherfucker".
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #153 on: June 19, 2008, 11:55:28 AM »

Thanks for the explanation, Destiny!! This "letter" is now the big focus, isn't it? I sure hope it is "handwritten"!!!! We could learn so much!! 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #154 on: June 19, 2008, 11:56:05 AM »

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successfull liar."
Abraham Lincoln

Deepak and Joran could not get their declarations straight in regards to the Natalee Holloway encounter at C&C's.

Janet
+++++++++++++

Deepak Kalpoe
Suspect Statement
June 9, 2005

At that time it was approximately 00:30 hours. We walked straight to the bar. Joran had bought us something to drink. He hadn't asked us what we wanted, because he already knew what we liked to drink. He had bought three "YARDS" with whisky coke. We walked to the podium/stage. Podium/stage is a floor-elevation where one dances. We went and watched. I estimate that about seventy people were present or more, maybe. We stood there with the three of us talking. Shortly after that, I estimate about three to four minutes, Joran was called over by a girl, by means of a hand gesture (with the girl is Natalee Ann HOLLOWAY is meant; comment reporting officers). By the way the girl was dancing, I assumed that she was reasonable intoxicated. Joran had made it known by hand gesture that he didn't want to come to her.
"YARDS" with whisky coke.

Joran van der Sloot
Suspect Statement
June 9, 2005

When we entered Carlos & Charlies I was greeted by the girl who is printed on the picture. When we got in I saw that Natalee was dancing on the stage/podium. I saw that Natalee wasn't holding a drink. The friend of Natalee said to me to go and dance with Natalee because she fancied me. I took her word for it that Natalee was interested in me. Natalee made hand gestures for me to come and dance with her. I also did not see Natalee with a purse/handbag. She did this about seven to eight times. After I had refused to dance with Natalee Deepak, Satish and myself walked to the bar. There we bought a "Yard Whisky Coke". Such a drink costs U.S. $ 12,-. It is a plastic cup and it comes in different colours. I payed for all three drinks.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #155 on: June 19, 2008, 12:01:46 PM »

Poor little Satish..he didn't have his story straight on May 31 but by the next interrogation the details were much clearer...hmmmmm.

All three of us walked to the bar and my brother Deepak bought a whisky coke for me and also a drink for himself. Joran also bought an alcoholic drink for himself.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #156 on: June 19, 2008, 12:02:56 PM »

If you add up all the drinks Joran bought just in the 30 minutes or so it would be around $100 including tips. Thats a lot of money for a 17 year old to spend when arriving just 30 minutes before the bar was closing on a school night.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2008, 12:04:34 PM by Observer » Logged

GBMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #157 on: June 19, 2008, 12:03:04 PM »

This evil little woman and a few of her followers were bragging for months about this Documentary at FOK and other Dutch boards. They were trying to build up Gielen like she was this great researcher and everyone should hold there breath until this documentary comes out. Problem is no one in there right mind will touch her lies and misinformation. Aint that right GBMW?

nog een reactie op de documentaire van gielen

stay tuned. gielen's next major work will be the definitive and totally accurate beyond belief of the effect godzilla has been having on the vanishments of tourists and locals on the happy island. gielen will again be aided by renfro of aruba who has intimate contact with scores of taxi drivers who possess 27 languages and photographic memories. the u.s. and dutch navies are expressing great interest as well as the tourism depts. of all caribbean islands who can see wonderful advantages in being able to use godzilla to both enhance their sightseeing potential and to easily explain any lost tourists or locals and still be able to maintain that they are crime free and perfectly safe venues for tourists. gielen and renfro have both expressed great satisfaction with their efforts and results since throwing off the chains of fact, truth, history, and common sense that bind most serious journalists but are completely useless in their efforts.

This evil little woman and a few of her followers were bragging for months about this Documentary at FOK and other Dutch boards. They were trying to build up Gielen like she was this great researcher and everyone should hold there breath until this documentary comes out. Problem is no one in there right mind will touch her lies and misinformation. Aint that right GBMW?

Maybe that was miss Gielen herself under different nics Very Happy
I'm curious about the documentary though. Because of her reputation I wonder why Dave gave her an interview? The strangest thing about this is Peter Ranzijn for me....I know that cameraman and wouldn't figure him for being such a fool....maybe he needed the work Very Happy

I did check Prive today; the article suggests that Peter R. de Vries is working on the case and has gotten some more proof when it comes to daddy Paulus helping out....it states that Peter has been on Aruba a couple of times recently to talk to the ALE.

It's a tabloid....but this isn't the first I've heard this...that Peter found more proof on Paulus. I'm just hoping it's true and that this will actually lead to something positive for the case.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #158 on: June 19, 2008, 12:04:34 PM »

Bearlyhere

I apologize for not responding sooner in regards to the "quick stop" that David Kock implied that his clients ... the Kalpoes ... made within a block of leaving Carlos & Charlies.

I tend to believe that the quick stop was not for purchasing another "Yard" but ... for something more sinister.  I speculate Deepak was claiming that "Yard" containers purchased at C&C were discarded following the Marriot Beach dropoff.

However ... I do not adhere to the Marriot Beach dropoff.  I believe this account is nothing but a smokescreen to obscure the truth.  Think about it ... the gardener observed Deepak, Joran and Satish in Deepak's vehicle parked across the street from the Marriot Beach at 2:30 PM.

Janet

+++++++++++

Deepak Kalpoe
Suspect Statement
June 9, 2005

I had parked my car in the parking lot behind "Carlos & Charlies" with the front side of my car parked towards the wall of "Carlos & Charlies". We got out and walked towards "Carlos & Charlies". At that time it was approximately 00:30 hours. We walked straight to the bar. Joran had bought us something to drink. He hadn't asked us what we wanted, because he already knew what we liked to drink. He had bought three "YARDS" with whisky coke.

Deepak Kalpoe
Suspect Statement
June 11, 2005

I do remember that I saw them walking off hand in hand. I drove out of the street to get back onto the road and proceeded driving into the direction of my house. I do remember that in front of the “Marriot Hotel” Satish asked me to stop momentarily. I did what he asked me, Satish rolled down his window and threw out the two “Yards”.

++++++++++++++

Satish Kalpoe
Suspect Statement
June 10, 2005

On May 29th 2005 we arrived at Carlos & Charlies between 23.30 hours and 23.45 hours. That night at Carlos & Charlies we each drank a "Yard". I only had a "Yard" that night in Carlos & Charlies. My brother also only had one "Yard". Joran had drunk a "Yard" and a "body shot". Joran also had a shot of another drink. I do not know what kind of drink that is. I saw that the girl Natalee also drank a shot of the drink together with Joran. We that night left Carlos & Charlies at approximately 01.15.

Joran van der Sloot
Suspect Statement
June 9, 2005

After I had refused to dance with Natalee Deepak, Satish and myself walked to the bar. There we bought a "Yard Whisky Coke". Such a drink costs U.S. $ 12,-. It is a plastic cup and it comes in different colours. I payed for all three drinks. I got a red cup but I do not remember now what colour cups Deepak and Satish got.

Thanks, Janet.  I agree with you on the sinister part.  I was just wondering what they gave as a reason for stopping.

I believe in miracles!
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #159 on: June 19, 2008, 12:05:50 PM »

So we still don't know who has those shoes?  LOL  Why does that not surprise me?  Good work Destiny!

Didn't Jossy tell Dana that ALE had the shoe and he didn't think they were doing anything with it?  Of course, they might have sent it to Holland for forensic analysis, or it could be in Jacobs' trunk with the rest of the evidence, or it could be in the incinerator with Deepak's back seat................If pressed, they might tell us they found chocolate.  That was the show when some thought Jossy didn't sound like himself, but he usually doesn't report things without something to back it up.     Aruba needs a No Spin Zone.  Someone who will grill people about contradictory reports. 

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.