March 28, 2024, 09:28:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: John Graziano  (Read 27097 times)
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: June 21, 2008, 02:01:23 PM »

Graziano Fam: You're Not the Victim, Hulk!

Posted Jun 17th 2008 9:57AM by TMZ Staff

In the ongoing battle between the Hogans and the Grazianos to appear more sympathetic, the Graziano family has scored a knockout blow with some actual reality television.

Last night, Nancy Grace aired exclusive home video of John Graziano -- the victim in all this, lest we forget -- and what it's like for him in his day-to-day life.

Prison doesn't seem so bad now, does it Nick?

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2008, 02:01:55 PM »

Transcript from Greta:

EXCERPT

VAN SUSTEREN: Joining us live is entertainment reporter Shira Lazar. Shira, has the identity of the caller been confirmed?

SHIRA LAZAR, LXTV HOST: Yes--Edward Graziano, John's dad, actually did confirm that this is his half-brother Frank Caruso. So we have confirmed who it is right now.

VAN SUSTEREN: What are the Clearwater police doing? Are they looking to charge him, or what?

LAZAR: A few days before this was released on Monday, on a morning show, one of the Hulk Hogan friends, who is a host of the morning show, did release this tape. He did not say exactly who gave it to him, but a lot of people are thinking it probably was the family.

So they are our right now conducting an open investigation.

VAN SUSTEREN: What brought about this increase in tension? I realize that this is a terrible tragedy and crime that has occurred, but this has certainly blown up even worse at this point.

LAZAR: Completely, Greta. It has been a tug-of-war between these two families.

Of course, we all heard the tapes between the phone calls between Nick, Hulk Hogan, and his mom, and that infuriated a lot of people. A lot of people thought these tapes were disgusting because Hulk Hogan and his son nick were talking about how maybe John deserved this, what did he do for god to do this to him.

And they were actually also talking about pitching in reality show. They are pretty much making what happened not a big deal, and they are desensitizing the situation. So a lot of people are disgusted about this. And Hulk Hogan when on major damage control on "Larry King," saying how those tapes were released completely out of context, he was just trying to help Nick out and relieve the situation.

And so now, we are seeing after those tapes between Nick and Hulk being released, we are seeing this being released against the Graziano family to prove that they are not as good as they seem.

VAN SUSTEREN: The biggest tragedy, obviously, is John Graziano, who is still in the hospital. What is his condition? Is there any chance that he will ever be able to take care of himself?

LAZAR: It's amazing. There was video just released, and he is in a completely vegetative state, semi-conscious. He needs people to help him do everything.

So at this point, and this is why there are bringing it to a civil suit, possibly, because they are going to need millions of dollars in the future to provide him with healthcare.

VAN SUSTEREN: And, Nick, who was in jail, we've heard those tapes, we saw him crying in court. Which is the real Nick?

LAZAR: No one knows. To his mom, he is crying. To Hulk, he is not crying. We don't know who the real Nick is. It seems that he thinks that he really doesn't deserve this.

He was in solitary confinement for awhile. He did ask to be removed from solitary confinement last week and was denied that on Tuesday. As of today, he has been put in a communal cell with three other juvenile inmates.

VAN SUSTEREN: Well, certainly, this story is not getting any better, and the bottom line is John Graziano, that is the real tragedy.

Shira, thank you.

LAZAR: Thank you, Greta.

source: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,368501,00.html

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2008, 02:04:03 PM »

Bombshell witnesses place Hulk Hogan with his underage son at a local liquor store, buying cases and cases of alcohol just hours before Hogan`s souped-up Supra plows into a tree

EXCERPT

GRACE: We are going for the latest, but the very first thing I want to do is clarify something that was said last night. Now, Hulk Hogan`s PR people contacted our show and they were very distraught that someone on the show said his son, Nick Bollea, was drunk driving, driving drunk. And I want to clarify. The legal statute says .08 is DUI, driving under the influence. His son was .034.

And I would also like to point out that he had been 17 years old for 30 days. It is illegal for anyone under the age of 21 to ingest alcohol, to purchase alcohol. So that brings me to a whole `nother point. And I`m so grateful to Hulk Hogan`s PR team for bringing this up.

I want to go straight out to Art Harris, investigative journalist at Artharris.com. Art, explain to me what your sources tell you as to where Nick Hogan got the liquor.

Wait, let me clear up. Was Hulk Hogan in a liquor store just hours before the near deadly crash?

ART HARRIS, INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALIST: That`s right, Nancy. The clerk at Albertson`s liquor store in Clearwater has told investigators that Hulk Hogan went in the store with Nick and several of his friends and bought -- I`ll read you the receipt list -- two cases of Miller Lite, two cases of Corona Extra, one case of Miller Chill (ph) beer, five bags of ice. Oh, and also two packs of Corona.

Anyway, this is -- there were three packages. Hulk carried two to his truck. One of the young men carried the other out, according to witnesses. There was a security camera capturing all this, Nancy. They couldn`t quite make that out, but the witnesses did give sworn statements.

GRACE: Now, that was between 3:30 and 4:00 o`clock in the afternoon, according to a witness there in the parking lot. The clerk there in Albertson`s liquor store positively identifies Hulk Hogan bringing his underage son -- had only been 17 for 30 days -- into the liquor store, where he made a purchase of case after case of beer. The crash was at what time, Art Harris?

HARRIS: The crash was at 7:30 that night, Nancy. So they went out on the boat, cruised around, anchored off of a bar called Shepard`s (ph) Tiki Bar in Clearwater. Hulk stayed on the boat. A bunch of the kids get in the water, waded ashore and tried to get into the bar. They were turned away because they didn`t have IDs. No evidence, no witnesses testified that Nick was drinking alcohol. And that is the reason, as you brought up earlier, that drunk driving charges could not be proved, they felt.

GRACE: Patricia Saunders, you`re the clinical psychologist. I don`t recall my father and mother taking me into the liquor store. I`m wracking my memory for those childhood memories. It`s just not popping up.

PATRICIA SAUNDERS, CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGIST: Most parents don`t try to be their kids` best friend or drinking buddies. It`s incompatible with being a good parent.

GRACE: I want to go to Tom O`Neill, senior editor with "In Touch Weekly." What more can you tell us, Tom?

TOM O`NEILL, "IN TOUCH WEEKLY": Well, five cases of beer tied probably to this incident, somehow, finally, you know, implies that Nick -- that Hulk himself is tied into this. And that`s always been the missing link here. Alcohol never played a legal role in this case, but we know that it was part of the case because, as you mentioned, two hours afterwards, there is this .034 alcohol content in the boy`s blood. Well, where did it come from? We now have evidence that traces it to Daddy.

GRACE: I want to go out to Dr. Marty Makary. He is with Johns Hopkins University. Dr. Makary, thank you for being with us. We know that Nick Bollea, Nick Hogan, is about six feet, 185 pounds. If he is .034 and this is nearly three hours after the crash, what would his blood alcohol estimate have been three hours before?

DR. MARTY MAKARY, PHYSICIAN, PROF. OF PUBLIC HEALTH, JOHNS HOPKINS: It probably would have been very close to .08, if not at that number. I mean, .034 means he`s had four to eight drinks, with the last drink being within about four to five hours from the previous (INAUDIBLE) Remember, Nancy, the .08 number was set when the breathalyzers were not very good. And now that technology has improved, that number can be detected at a much lower level.

GRACE: Dr. Makary, if you were looking at a young man, age 17, had just turned 17 at the time of this drag racing crash, about how many drinks would it take for him to be at .08?

MAKARY: It would probably be take about 10 to 12 drinks at that weight. So he was probably very close, and the timing may have simply obscured the number.

source: http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP.../17/ng.01.html

Source that I got this from http://helpfindthemissing.org/forum/showthread.php?t=5227&page=25

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2008, 02:10:36 PM »

This is so sad

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2008, 06:41:57 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBdDKkDXMNU

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2008, 10:32:23 AM »

Crash Pictures

source: http://www.nationalledger.com/cgi-bi...e=16&num=15666

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2008, 10:38:14 AM »

Nick Bollea was sentenced to eight months in prison on charges of reckless driving from a street racing incident that left his 1998 Toyota Supra wrapped around a tree and a passenger critically injured. The jail time begins immediately and Bollea will also have five years of probation and a suspended license for three years.

Hulk Hogan Sued Over Son's Super Supra Crash

Hulk Hogan, also known as Terry Bollea, is being sued by John Graziano, the passenger of the 1998 Toyota Supra that was wrecked by his Supra-loving son, Nick Hogan. Graziano's lawyer filed suit against the Hulkster yesterday after the wreck last August left Graziano with severe head trauma.

Graziano's attorney will be seeking millions of dollars from Hogan & Co. The attorney says that Hulk and his estranged wife, Linda, as parents of Nick Bollea, are liable for his idiotic actions as he was only the tender age of 17 at the time of the crash. That crash left Graziano requiring care for the rest of his life. Did we also mention Graziano allegedly wasn't wearing his seatbelt at the time of the wreck.

http://jalopnik.com/372055/hulk-hoga...er-supra-crash
TEAM www.helpfindthemissing.org

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2008, 10:40:17 AM »

Nick plead no contest to reckless driving with extreme bodily harm, not drag racing. I think that's what he is saying. Twist of words, IMO. I don't think there is a citation for "drag racing".

Nick's charges:
Police in Clearwater issued a warrant for his arrest upon completion of an "extensive investigation" of the wreck by a team of four officers. Because he is being charged as an adult, Nick was booked on the charges at the Pinellas County Jail. He was released within hours on $10,000 bail. Bollea was charged with reckless driving involving serious bodily injury (a 3rd degree felony, punishable by up to 5 years in prison plus fines), use of a motor vehicle in commission of a felony, a person under the age of 21 operating a vehicle with a blood alcohol level of 0.02 or higher, and illegal window tint. Two hours after the wreck, Nick's blood alcohol content was 0.055.[19]

Police believe that Nick Bollea and Danny Jacobs were speeding prior to the crash of the Supra.[5][20][21][14] and both have been charged with reckless driving.[22][14] Nick's father has said that the cars were not racing,[23] but this contradicts police[22] interviews with eyewitnesses to the crash.[24][25][26] Frances Vitalis was in traffic with the Supra and the Viper, and told the media that the two cars were revving their engines and racing between traffic signals prior to the crash.[24][25] The official police report says that the two cars were racing, but that the actions of Jacobs were not a direct cause of the accident.[22]

Nick's plea:

May 9, 2008, Bollea entered a no contest plea and was sentenced to serve eight months in Pinellas County Jail. The sentence also calls for Bollea to serve five years of probation, 500 community service hours and his driver's license was suspended until he is 21 (a little over 3 years).[30]

Here's a little on Nick's driving record prior to the crash:

Traffic violations

Since September 2006, within the first year of obtaining his license, Bollea was ticketed four times.[10]

In 2007, he gave an interview with Rides in which he talked about his habit of driving fast on public roads. In this interview he said that he was driving a silver Viper between Miami and Tampa when he was pulled over three times for driving in excess of 100 mph. Bollea told the interviewer that the final stop — the only one resulting in a ticket — he was driving 123 mph in a 50 mph zone.[3] The events described in the interview do not match police records.[11] His mother has said that the interview was exaggerated.[5] The ticket which most closely resembles the events described in the Rides interview is a September 26, 2006 citation showing that he was driving a Mercedes (not a Viper), was stopped twice (not three times), and was ticketed for going 115 mph (not 123 mph) in a 70 mph zone (not a 50 mph zone).[11][12]

On February 8, 2007, he was ticketed in Dade County, Florida for driving 57 mph in a 30 mph zone, and on April 25, 2007, he was ticketed and received four points on his license for driving 106 mph in a 70 mph zone in Osceola County.[11] On August 10, 2007, he was ticketed in Pinellas Park after his 1998 Toyota was recorded going 82 mph in a 45 mph construction zone.[11]

source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nick_Hogan

http://helpfindthemissing.org/forum/showthread.php?t=5227&page=18

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2008, 10:50:10 AM »

November 25, 2007
Bollea divorce petition

Linda Bollea is seeking an equitable split of assets she owns with husband Terry Bollea, including two Pinellas County properties that together could fetch an estimated $9.485-million.

In her divorce petition, which was filed Tuesday  in Pinellas Pasco Circuit Court, Linda Bollea also proposes that parental responsibility for their minor son, Nick, be shared. She asks that Nick’s primary residence be with her, subject to “liberal visitation” with his father.

In addition, Linda Bollea seeks:
• An unspecified amount of alimony and child support.
• That Terry Bollea also known as Hulk Hogan from his days as a professional wrestler, pay for Nick’s health insurance.
• That Terry Bollea take out a life insurance policy to cover child support for Nick, if necessary.

The marital assets that need to be equitably divided include 130 Willadel Drive, the nearly 17,000-square-foot mansion in Belleair where the family lives, and 720 Eldorado Ave., a 3,474-square-foot home on Clearwater Beach.

Together, the properties are assessed for tax purposes at a total of $7.953-million.

But based on comparable sales from 2005-06, the Pinellas County Property Appraiser’s Office estimates that the Belleair mansion would sell for $7.247-million and the Eldorado Avenue house would sell for $2.238-million.

Linda Bollea’s divorce petition says that neither property is “believed to be subject to any mortgages.”
The divorce petition also says the Bolleas are “under contract for a condominium currently being constructed in Las Vegas, Nevada.”

If the two sides cannot reach an amicable split of their marital assets, then the properties “should be partitioned and sold,” according to the suit.

The Bolleas have had seen their share of problems this year, since Nick’s Aug. 26 car crash in Clearwater.

The 17-year-old was charged with reckless driving with serious bodily injury — a felony. Police said Bollea was racing his Toyota Supra just before the crash that critically injured his friend and passenger, John Graziano. An Iraq war veteran, Graziano suffered severe head injuries, according to court pleadings. One doctor said Graziano, who was recently transferred to the James A. Haley VA Medical Center in Tampa, would likely spend the rest of his life in a nursing home.

George Tragos, the attorney representing John Graziano’s mother, Debra Graziano, said he would not expect a pending divorce to affect a possible civil suit.

“It really shouldn’t play any role,” Tragos said Sunday. “All that will matter is their legal status at the time of the accident.”

Attorneys for both of Graziano’s parents have said a civil suit against the Bolleas is likely.
Calls to Terry and Linda Bollea were unreturned Sunday.

Contacted by e-mail, Linda Bollea’s attorney, Elliot Jay Goldstein, responded that “as this is a very personal matter for the Bolleas and their children, Mrs. Bollea has understandably requested that no further comment be given.”

The Bolleas were married Dec. 12, 1983, in Los Angeles, Calif.

Some of the couple’s marital problems unfolded during this season of Hogan Knows Best, the four-year-old VH1 reality show that chronicles the lives of the famous wrestler and his family.

In one recent episode, titled "Wedlock Headlock," the couple attends marriage counseling together but seems to be getting back on track by show’s end.

But Linda Bollea’s divorce petition states that the marriage is “irretrievably broken.”

Terry Bollea said Friday night he was caught “off-guard” when he learned of the divorce petition’s filing from a St. Petersburg Times reporter.

Terry Bollea said Linda had been in California for the last three weeks. On Friday, the celebrity news Web site TMZ.com posted photos of Linda and Nick Bollea. The caption says the mom and son were leaving a shopping excursion in Beverly Hills

http://blogs.tampabay.com/breakingnews/2007/11/linda-bollea-is.html

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2008, 07:05:16 PM »

Thanks, Blonde, for keeping us informed.  You have done a terrific job educating us on this tragedy.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2008, 06:30:14 PM »

Thank You Bearlyhere

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2008, 12:14:04 AM »

This is so sad

I agree Blonde, I've seen quite a bit about this on MSM...thanks for posting it here.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2008, 08:29:09 AM »

Hulk Hogan: I Still Love Linda

Terry "Hulk" Hogan tells PEOPLE in its latest issue that he "unconditionally" loves his wife, Linda, despite their increasingly acrimonious divorce – and he's happy to have reconciled with his daughter, Brooke.

"I unconditionally love my wife, even though we're not together anymore," Hogan says. "The Linda that I know was a great mother and a great person."

Admitting that there had been problems in the marriage for a decade, Hogan, 54, concedes during an exclusive interview that letting cameras into their home for their hit VH1 show, Hogan Knows Best, may have been a mistake: "I just think the reality show amplified the problems that were already there."

Linda, 48, filed for divorce last November.

Hogan says his relationship with Brooke, 20, "was strained for a while" after Brooke learned that Hogan had a brief fling with one of her close friends, a woman in her 30s. "Brooke has gone through a range of emotions," Hogan says. "She was a little confused about who everybody was, and maybe had misinformation, but right now Brooke understands who I am, and who her mom is, and what's real and not real. She's doing real well now."

Hogan, who is currently filming his new reality show, Hulk Hogan's Celebrity Championship Wrestling, set to air on CMT this fall, also spoke extensively about his son Nick, 17, who was sentenced to 8 months in jail last May for the car crash that critically injured his best friend, Iraq war vet John Graziano. After serving 28 days in a solitary confinement cell – because the sheriff's department was required to keep him separated from the adult prison population and had no other facility available – Nick is doing "better now," Hogan says. His son is now mingled in with other juveniles, and even has access to a TV.

"Nick understands thinking positive," Hogan says. "Every night when we talk he says, 'Man, Dad – we got through another day.' He's grateful. He knows what's in front of him. And (moving forward), we don't want any negative stuff around us.”

Gezzzzzzzzzzz

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.