April 23, 2024, 07:15:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #760 6/22 - 6/26/08  (Read 223542 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: June 22, 2008, 01:39:15 PM »

<a href="http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub3/Natalee2.swf" target="_blank">http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub3/Natalee2.swf</a>

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE
« Last Edit: June 26, 2008, 11:15:24 AM by klaasend » Logged
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2008, 08:59:35 PM »

From the previous thread - last page:

Frido Croes, minister plenipotentiary of aruba responded to the interview outgoing PG Nico Jörg gave to Volkskrant.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minister_Plenipotentiary_of_Aruba

Frido Croes says Nico Jörg has failed and should have dealt with the nepotism and corruption Jörg mentioned in the Volkskrant interview.

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/printer_43643.php

Volkskrant interview:
http://www.volkskrant.nl/binnenland/article1033266.ece/Procureur_Jorg__naargeestig_politiek_klimaat_op_Aruba

this week dutch justice minister Ballin is on Aruba.

also a tri-party justice minister meeting is planned (Rudy Croes, David Dick - Antilles, Ballin).
on the agenda is the reorganistion of the justice departments.
http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/printer_43642.php
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2008, 09:02:21 PM »

dutch defense minister Middelkoop says Aruba is 7.9 million guilders behind in payments for the Coast Guard.
payments for the years 1999-2002. also for 2007 Aruba hasn't paid yet.

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_43614.php

http://www.kustwacht.an/index.php?option=content&task=view&id=89&Itemid=43
http://www.marine.nl/kustwacht/kwnaa/

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2008, 09:03:22 PM »

******* - so Jossy, Patrick the OM were all on the Boycott email list, they were either invited or somehow knew where to sign up to be on the list.  My point is I have neither been invited or told where to sign up. I find that very odd.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2008, 09:07:54 PM »

******* - so Jossy, Patrick the OM were all on the Boycott email list, they were either invited or somehow knew where to sign up to be on the list.  My point is I have neither been invited or told where to sign up. I find that very odd.

why do you find it odd that you are not on a boycott list that includes people who do not support the boycott? That actually makes sense to me. 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2008, 09:10:04 PM »

why do you find it odd that you are not on a boycott list that includes people who do not support the boycott? That actually makes sense to me. 

ROFLMAO  I would agree with you if that were the purpose of the email list 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2008, 09:11:55 PM »

Company Profile for:
Atlantic Entertainment, Inc.
Incorporated by Jossy Mansur, Atlantic Entertainment, Inc. is located at 2750 SW 26th Ave Ste 750 Miami, FL 33133. Atlantic Entertainment, Inc. was incorporated on Wednesday, September 16, 1992 in the State of FL and is currently not active. Bryn, Mark J. represents Atlantic Entertainment, Inc. as their registered agent.

Company Web Atlantic Entertainment, Inc.
FEIN: 650357948

Mailing Address:
2750 SW 26th Ave Ste 750
Miami, FL 33133
Miami-Dade County
 Map data ©2008 Tele Atlas - Terms of Use

State of Florida Incorporation Record for Atlantic Entertainment, Inc.
State:    FL
State #: V64387
Filing Type: Domestic for Profit
Created: 9/16/1992

Officer Jossy Mansur

2750 SW 26th Ave
Miami, FL 33133
Miami-Dade County
7 Companies at this address  President
Director

Jossy Mansur
2750 SW 26th Ave
Miami, FL 33133
Miami-Dade County   

Registered Agent Map Web Bryn, Mark J.
444 Brickell Ave
Miami, FL 33131   

Bryn, Mark J.
444 Brickell Ave
Miami, FL 33131   

http://www.corporationwiki.com/Florida/Miami/atlantic-entertainment-inc-4837647.aspx

It says that the company is inactive...

The following is an excerpt from a DEF 14A SEC Filing, filed by SYSTEMONE TECHNOLOGIES INC on 6/30/1999

PIERRE MANSUR is our founder and has served as our Chairman of the Board and President since November 1990. From June 1973 to August 1990, Mr. Mansur served as President of Mansur Industries Inc., a privately held New York corporation that operated a professional race engine machine shop. Mr. Mansur has over twenty years of advanced automotive and machinery operations experience
including developing innovative automotive machine shop applications; designing, manufacturing, customizing, modifying and retooling high performance engines and component parts; developing state of the art automotive and powerboat race engines which have consistently achieved world championship status; and
providing consulting services and publishing articles with respect to automotive technical research data. Mr. Mansur has conducted extensive research and development projects for several companies, including testing and evaluating engine parts and equipment for Direct Connection, a high performance racing division of the Chrysler Corporation; researching and developing specialized engine piston rings and codings for Seal Power Corporation; researching high-tech plastic polymers for internal combustion engines for ICI Americas; and designing and developing specialized high performance engine oil pan applications. Pierre Mansur is the brother of Paul I. Mansur, our Chief Executive Officer and a member of our Board of Directors. Pierre Mansur is a graduate of the City University of New York.

PAUL MANSUR has served as our Chief Executive Officer and a member of our Board of Directors since September 1993. From September 1986 to July 1993, Mr. Mansur served as Chief Executive Officer of Atlantic Entertainment Inc., a privately held regional retail chain of video superstores. From March 1981 to September 1986, Mr. Mansur served as the Chief Executive Officer and President of Ameritrade Corporation, a privately held international distributor of factory direct duty free products. From June 1972 to March 1981, Mr. Mansur held various finance and operation positions, including Assistant Vice President Finance and Operations for Mott's USA, Inc., a division of American Brands. Paul Mansur is the brother of Pierre G. Mansur, our Chairman of the Board and President. Paul Mansur is a graduate of the City University of New York.

http://sec.edgar-online.com/1999/06/30/10/0000950144-99-008358/Section5.asp

+++++++++++

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2008, 09:14:15 PM »

what the heck is the OM and Patrick and Jossy doing on any kind of list together and one involving the biggest case in Aruban history?

and shouldn't the OM be independent? that's what Jansen said and the reason she couldn't talk to Beth, but here the OM talks with people involved in the case. WTF???

This crooked little group probably plans out the next chapter while they lead the world around by their noses.

+++

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2008, 09:20:42 PM »

Mum - it seems like forever that I have been convinced that JM was Shango.  I think that I wanted to see him as the good guy, in spite of the BAT history, because he helped Beth.  I felt that he was politically motivated to help, but he still helped.  Now, I see that help as selective and in areas where he knew it was safe to help.  When LaLa's and Rob started uncovering the video businesses in Florida and the correlations to Mansur businesses, I started to become skeptical.  I am convinced that someone with deep pockets is financing Paulass, Urine, and the Kalpoes right now.  Someone is paying for their lifestyles and the best lawyers that money can buy.  Paulass's trip to Florida suddenly set me off in a different direction.  I've been rereading Shango over and over, and now I see JM loud and clear.  Shango is correct.  If Dirty Hand is exposed the entire house of cards will fall.  Dirty Hand knows.  JM knows.  DirtyHand walks with the Babylons, the Arawaks and is consort to the fallen elder
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2008, 09:21:08 PM »

Company Profile for:
Incorporated by Jossy Mansur, Atlantic Entertainment, Inc. is located at 2750 SW 26th Ave Ste 750 Miami, FL 33133. Atlantic Entertainment, Inc. was incorporated on Wednesday, September 16, 1992 in the State of FL and is currently not active. Bryn, Mark J. represents Atlantic Entertainment, Inc. as their registered agent.

Mailing Address:
2750 SW 26th Ave Ste 750
Miami, FL 33133
Miami-Dade County

Officer Jossy Mansur

2750 SW 26th Ave
Miami, FL 33133
Miami-Dade County
Director

Jossy Mansur
2750 SW 26th Ave
Miami, FL 33133
Miami-Dade County   

444 Brickell Ave
Miami, FL 33131   

Bryn, Mark J.
444 Brickell Ave
Miami, FL 33131   

http://www.corporationwiki.com/Florida/Miami/atlantic-entertainment-inc-4837647.aspx

The following is an excerpt from a DEF 14A SEC Filing, filed by SYSTEMONE TECHNOLOGIES INC on 6/30/1999

PIERRE MANSUR is our founder and has served as our Chairman of the Board and President since November 1990. From June 1973 to August 1990, Mr. Mansur served as President of Mansur Industries Inc., a privately held New York corporation that operated a professional race engine machine shop. Mr. Mansur has over twenty years of advanced automotive and machinery operations experience
including developing innovative automotive machine shop applications; designing, manufacturing, customizing, modifying and retooling high performance engines and component parts; developing state of the art automotive and powerboat race engines which have consistently achieved world championship status; and
providing consulting services and publishing articles with respect to automotive technical research data. Mr. Mansur has conducted extensive research and development projects for several companies, including testing and evaluating engine parts and equipment for Direct Connection, a high performance racing division of the Chrysler Corporation; researching and developing specialized engine piston rings and codings for Seal Power Corporation; researching high-tech plastic polymers for internal combustion engines for ICI Americas; and designing and developing specialized high performance engine oil pan applications. Pierre Mansur is the brother of Paul I. Mansur, our Chief Executive Officer and a member of our Board of Directors. Pierre Mansur is a graduate of the City University of New York.

PAUL MANSUR has served as our Chief Executive Officer and a member of our Board of Directors since September 1993. From September 1986 to July 1993, Mr. Mansur served as Chief Executive Officer of Atlantic Entertainment Inc., a privately held regional retail chain of video superstores. From March 1981 to September 1986, Mr. Mansur served as the Chief Executive Officer and President of Ameritrade Corporation, a privately held international distributor of factory direct duty free products. From June 1972 to March 1981, Mr. Mansur held various finance and operation positions, including Assistant Vice President Finance and Operations for Mott's USA, Inc., a division of American Brands. Paul Mansur is the brother of Pierre G. Mansur, our Chairman of the Board and President. Paul Mansur is a graduate of the City University of New York.

+++++++++++

Correct me if I'm wrong, the above connects Paul Mansur, Pierre Mansur and Jossy Mansur.  It also connects them to Atlantic Entertainment Inc which was a regional chain of video rental stores 
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2008, 09:21:36 PM »

Not any more it doesnt.  It was just something Vicki put together for the people who wanted to be a part of the travel shows and distributing info and ideas. They have another very small discussion at google groups.  You should ask Vicki to join if you are interested.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2008, 09:23:48 PM »

what the heck is the OM and Patrick and Jossy doing on any kind of list together and one involving the biggest case in Aruban history?

and shouldn't the OM be independent? that's what Jansen said and the reason she couldn't talk to Beth, but here the OM talks with people involved in the case. WTF???

This crooked little group probably plans out the next chapter while they lead the world around by their noses.

They weren't talking,just eavesdropping  I was pretty shocked to see them on that list..lol Sneaky Sneaky Sneaky 

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2008, 09:26:40 PM »

Correct me if I'm wrong, the above connects Paul Mansur, Pierre Mansur and Jossy Mansur.  It also connects them to Atlantic Entertainment Inc which was a regional chain of video rental stores 

how do you explain this? take out the John Charles Croes pin, and you are still left with Jossy's houses and Mansur Industries all in a mile of each other - that's got to be the biggest coincidence or it really is something.

+++

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2008, 09:28:54 PM »

Company Profile for:

Mailing Address:
2750 SW 26th Ave Ste 750
Miami, FL 33133
Miami-Dade County

Officer Jossy Mansur

2750 SW 26th Ave
Miami, FL 33133
Miami-Dade County
Director

Jossy Mansur
2750 SW 26th Ave
Miami, FL 33133
Miami-Dade County   

444 Brickell Ave
Miami, FL 33131   

Bryn, Mark J.
444 Brickell Ave
Miami, FL 33131   

+++++++++++

There is also a Jon Clawson on that board that had connections to Cipher Entertainment.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2008, 09:30:01 PM »

Company Profile for:

Mailing Address:
2750 SW 26th Ave Ste 750
Miami, FL 33133
Miami-Dade County

Officer Jossy Mansur

2750 SW 26th Ave
Miami, FL 33133
Miami-Dade County
Director

Jossy Mansur
2750 SW 26th Ave
Miami, FL 33133
Miami-Dade County   

444 Brickell Ave
Miami, FL 33131   

Bryn, Mark J.
444 Brickell Ave
Miami, FL 33131   

+++++++++++

If it turns out out the Atlantic Entertainment Inc. is connected with pornographic videos ... I am done!!

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2008, 09:33:23 PM »

Mum - it seems like forever that I have been convinced that JM was Shango.  I think that I wanted to see him as the good guy, in spite of the BAT history, because he helped Beth.  I felt that he was politically motivated to help, but he still helped.  Now, I see that help as selective and in areas where he knew it was safe to help.  When LaLa's and Rob started uncovering the video businesses in Florida and the correlations to Mansur businesses, I started to become skeptical.  I am convinced that someone with deep pockets is financing Paulass, Urine, and the Kalpoes right now.  Someone is paying for their lifestyles and the best lawyers that money can buy.  Paulass's trip to Florida suddenly set me off in a different direction.  I've been rereading Shango over and over, and now I see JM loud and clear.  Shango is correct.  If Dirty Hand is exposed the entire house of cards will fall.  Dirty Hand knows.  JM knows.  DirtyHand walks with the Babylons, the Arawaks and is consort to the fallen elder

LOL...Shango was not a good guy...he/she was a chicken...
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2008, 09:34:47 PM »

http://www.tni.org/detail_page.phtml?page=archives_tblick_aruba

Five members of the Aruban Mansur Family, viz. Mr. Elias F. Mansur, Mrs. Damia M. de Cuba-Mansur, Mr. Luis E. Mansur, Mr. Miguel J. Mansur and Mrs. Sarah E. Arends-Mansur, have raised objections against general references in the following chapter to the Mansurs or the Mansur family. In their opinion these references may be understood as including them and thereby implicating them in alleged wrongdoing they have never committed.
The author is of the opinion that such references to a large family will not be misunderstood as including each and every member of the family. However, in case this opinion should prove incorrect, the author points out that he regrets such misunderstanding and that he did not intend said references to implicate all members of the family.
The Cuntrera-Caruana clan had links with another Aruban bank: the Interbank. The bank granted a credit to the Cuntrera company "Investeringen Tweehonderd en Tien" for 1.8 million Aruban guilders (approximately one million dollars). Why the Cuntreras who own several investment companies in Venezuela needed the loan is unknown.

One could speculate, however, this was a 'loan-back' operation to launder money. An amount of money is deposited cash at a bank and the bank lends the money back: now there is a clean and legitimate source of earnings. But there is no proof, no one ever looked really into the relations of the bank with the Sicilian mafiosi. The letter of credit was issued before the mafia connections of the clan became officially known on the island. This did not stop the bank from keeping the Cuntreras as clients. During Operation Wiseguy the undercover DEA agents were asked to wire money for a shipment of hashish on the account of Alfonso Cuntrera at the Interbank.

The Interbank is owned by the Mansur Family. If anybody owns 60 per cent of the island, it is this powerful family. The Mansurs made their fortune as cigarette manufacturers and in the import-export business. With a licence of Philip Morris, they are the major suppliers of Marlboros in the Caribbean basin. The Mansurs sponsor the best baseball team – Aruba's national sport – the Marlboro Red Tigers as well as the AVP party of Prime Minister Henny Eman. They own the biggest hotel and time-sharing complex, La Cabana, with its inevitable casino. And they have a couple of import-export businesses in the Free Trade Zone.

Jossy Mansur is the owner and chief editor of the biggest newspaper on the island, "Diario". "When I read an article in Diario, I know what will be the next action of the government,"says Hendrik Croes, adding that the Mansurs create a climate of fear and intimidation on Aruba. Their newspapers force others off the market. Furthermore, "their annual income is bigger than the yearly budget of the government. And you may guess how they make that kind of money”."Jossy Mansur is not impressed claiming that accusing people of drug trafficking and money laundering "has become a political tool to discredit them”." (75) Jossy Mansur acts as the family's mouthpiece, Ruben and the elder Alex are the patriarchs, and Elias 'Don' Mansur is the family's whizz-kid. Elias graduated at Notre Dame University, and was Minister of Economic Affairs in Eman's first cabinet. As representative for the Free Trade Zone entrepreneurs in a mixed Dutch-Aruban commission he has to recommend measures to tighten regulations in the FTZ to prevent money laundering and contraband, together with Dutch government officials. (76)

More and more the name Mansur turns up in money laundering cases. Alex and Eric Mansur were indicted in Puerto Rico in August 1994. (77) President Clinton specifically mentioned the Mansur's when he put Aruba on the list of Major Illicit Drug-transit Countries in December 1996. Although no member of the family was actually indicted in the La Costa case, the name Mansur is frequently is found in the files which were seized at Habibe's home on Aruba.

"Senator Samuel Santander Lopesierra Gutierrez, also known as the Marlboro Man

DEA announces arrest of ex-Colombian Senator Samuel Santander Lopesierra, DEA Press Release, October 9, 2002
Con alcohol se lava más blanco, Primerapagina.com, November 14, 2004

"Read more about Lopesierra in the Colombian magazine Semana (in Spanish):

El Hombre Marlboro, Semana, April 18, 1994

El fantasma de la Monita, Semana, March 31, 1997

Las maletas de Martelo Semana, October 5, 1998

See also: Big Tobacco - Uncovering The Industry's Multibillion-Dollar Global Smuggling Network
The Nation, May 6, 2002
"

In Venezuela the Mansurs are implicated in money laundering with Santa Lopesierra, the Marlboro Man. Every month Santa 're-invests' 20 million dollar "with the help of a well-known entrepreneur called Mansur”." (78) Lopesierra is accused to have financed his election with the proceeds of drug trafficking and a car-theft ring. He is also reputed to be the man behind the Puerto Rico indictment. The activities of Mansur and Lopesierra, however, go well beyond this. They are accused of illegally funding the presidential campaign of Colombian president Ernesto Samper in 1994. Not only did Samper allegedly receive 6 million dollars from the Cali Cartel – an accusation he vehemently denies and ascribes to political machinations – it is said he also pocketed US$ 500,000 in cash offered by "a group from Philip Morris and Interbank”." (79)

The 'Philip Morris people' are Alex and Eric Mansur and a member of the Lopesierra Family (Santa Lopesierra belongs to the Samper faction in the Liberal Party). Samper tried to ease out of meeting the group, the story goes. He suggested that one of his campaign officials should pick up the cash and bring them to the office later for coffee. "No one gives that kind of money just for coffee. That's worth at least a breakfast," the campaign official replied.

The Mansur Family seems to have all the right connections in its corner of the Caribbean. Some Mansur's still have Venezuelan nationality, and they have interests in Maracaibo and Caracas, as well as in Punto Fijo and Coro, where the originally Lebanese Mansur Family had settled before moving to Aruba. Punto Fijo is situated on the Paraguaná peninsula in the North at the Golfo de Venezuela, which separates it from La Guajira. A ferry connects Punto Fijo to Aruba. Some 20 years ago, in 1974, a few Sicilians set up a fishing company in Punto Fijo called "Mediterranea Pesca". Among the shareholders: Leonardo and Giuseppe Caruana and Giuseppe Cuffaro. The company owned a sea-going vessel and Italian police suspected that "in view of the background of the owners it is probably a cover for drug trafficking”." (80)

Maybe the Mansurs and the Cuntrera-Caruana clan first met each other in this remote part of the world. Nobody knows. (81) But they certainly have met on Aruba, according to several insiders and law enforcement officers. Venezuelan police-officer Guillermo Jiménez states: "I know they are connected. I have sent files about bank transactions between the Mansur's and the Cuntrera's to Aruba. But documents about the Mansur's are kept secret over there." DEA-officer David Lorino is equally convinced and has connected the Cuntreras with Ruben Mansur. In his judgement, "Ruben Mansur is a major-league dope-peddler”." The DEA has the toll-records of the Cuntrera phones in Caracas. "They phoned Mansur's trading company and his place. They certainly talked to each other." What they said, Lorino doesn't know, since it is not permitted to tap phones in Venezuela.

Shango Says: June 27th, 2005 at 9:51 pm
DirtyHand walks with the Babylons, the Arawaks and is consort to the fallen elder
The gods are talking

Shango Says: June 27th, 2005 at 9:57 pm
Outsiders brought into the Arawak tribe walk in many circles, nameless

Shango Says: June 27th, 2005 at 9:59 pm
DirtyHand can bring down all houses
DirtyHand is the key
His reach is long
He walks in all circles
consort to all, except for the gods
He knows the sacrifice is not responsible
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2008, 09:35:02 PM »

Or a link here would be interesting also.

Back Seat Bangers.com

IP Location:  Netherlands Antilles - Curacao -   

Owned by Vista Distribution, Aruba
Santa Cruz 62

==========================
Mr Pink Productions
PO BOX 1122
Miami, FL 33131

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2008, 09:35:51 PM »

If it turns out out the Atlantic Entertainment Inc. is connected with pornographic videos ... I am done!!

Janet

Janet - I would say the odds are rising.

+++

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2008, 09:40:04 PM »

Janet

Janet - I would say the odds are rising.

The odds are also rising that PVDS may have met one of these many connections to Aruba ,Porn or the Mob/Cartels at 701 or 444 Brickell Ave.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2008, 09:42:41 PM by Observer » Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.