March 28, 2024, 05:27:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #760 6/22 - 6/26/08  (Read 221982 times)
LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #200 on: June 24, 2008, 12:42:41 AM »

Thank you....I never have and never will.....
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #201 on: June 24, 2008, 12:59:48 AM »

I have an off-topic...innocent question....please...What's the difference in this forum and "GoldenMonkey" forum....

Ok, I'll bite.

The GoldMonkey forum was set up by an ex-SM poster by the name of Carnut.  It's more of a chit chatty place with a chat room and a fun place for people that enjoy that kind of thing to hang out. 

Edited to add:  Again I find your questions confusing.  You have a member of BNH that is also a member of SM and GoldMonkey, why don't you just ask them?  Or did Reality send you over here to post the question just to see what the reaction would be?

I didn't realize that Reality was a member there and NO I have not been sent by Reality for ANYTHING....I have not seen Reality this evening but am sure I will hear from him tomorrow...and I was also under the impression he was not a member here either....point being I don't care where he or anyone else is a member of....

I have not been allowed to be a member at GoldMonkeys..(although I swear I believe I was a member before)....anyway....I have been turned down for a very stupid reason IMO...that reason being who the others are that post on other forums that I post on....in other words...I am not allowed to be a member because  "due to your association with certain people who have involved themselves in the case with not so good intentions we cannot approve your membership at this time."....that's the reason I was given and it's not the first time I have heard this excuse before...any comments?

Well I can't answer for Goldmonkey forum and I'm not a member there although I do read it from time to time.  Since I'm not a member I don't go into their chat room.   It is their right to choose who they want to approve for membership and frankly don't need a reason at all.  There are some people that would NEVER be approved here at SM too.  There are some that are approved and later banned.  At least Goldmonkey and Scared Monkeys have one thing in common, they are open for all to read.  Some forums won't even allow people to read unless they are a member 

So funny to me.......I'm here every day and I never even heard of it.

Me neither!  However ... I could care less about other forums ... too distracting.

At times I get emails instructing me to go to a particular forum because I am the topic of the dialogue.  I decline.

When RU created a thread a while back entitled "TAMIKOSBUM" I made the decision not to stray.

It really is true ... ignorance is bliss.

Well ... three days without coffee.  So far ... so good.  It is not affecting me at all.  I am sure you will all agree ... I am as sweet as usual.

Good Night Monkeys

Janet
10:00 PM

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #202 on: June 24, 2008, 01:09:11 AM »

Nite Janet 

About 14 years ago I went off caffeine (coffee) for a while, actually about a year.  It wasn't horrible after the first day or so.  Back drinking it now but not alot, only one cup in the morning and one in the afternoon.
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #203 on: June 24, 2008, 01:10:43 AM »

I have an off-topic...innocent question....please...What's the difference in this forum and "GoldenMonkey" forum....

Ok, I'll bite.

The GoldMonkey forum was set up by an ex-SM poster by the name of Carnut.  It's more of a chit chatty place with a chat room and a fun place for people that enjoy that kind of thing to hang out. 

Edited to add:  Again I find your questions confusing.  You have a member of BNH that is also a member of SM and GoldMonkey, why don't you just ask them?  Or did Reality send you over here to post the question just to see what the reaction would be?

I didn't realize that Reality was a member there and NO I have not been sent by Reality for ANYTHING....I have not seen Reality this evening but am sure I will hear from him tomorrow...and I was also under the impression he was not a member here either....point being I don't care where he or anyone else is a member of....

I have not been allowed to be a member at GoldMonkeys..(although I swear I believe I was a member before)....anyway....I have been turned down for a very stupid reason IMO...that reason being who the others are that post on other forums that I post on....in other words...I am not allowed to be a member because  "due to your association with certain people who have involved themselves in the case with not so good intentions we cannot approve your membership at this time."....that's the reason I was given and it's not the first time I have heard this excuse before...any comments?

Well I can't answer for Goldmonkey forum and I'm not a member there although I do read it from time to time.  Since I'm not a member I don't go into their chat room.   It is their right to choose who they want to approve for membership and frankly don't need a reason at all.  There are some people that would NEVER be approved here at SM too.  There are some that are approved and later banned.  At least Goldmonkey and Scared Monkeys have one thing in common, they are open for all to read.  Some forums won't even allow people to read unless they are a member 

So funny to me.......I'm here every day and I never even heard of it.

Me neither!  However ... I could care less about other forums ... too distracting.

At times I get emails instructing me to go to a particular forum because I am the topic of the dialogue.  I decline.

When RU created a thread a while back entitled "TAMIKOSBUM" I made the decision not to stray.

It really is true ... ignorance is bliss.

Well ... three days without coffee.  So far ... so good.  It is not affecting me at all.  I am sure you will all agree ... I am as sweet as usual.

Good Night Monkeys

Janet
10:00 PM

I never read other forums.  I like keepin my lil slate all clean. 

Janet, what are you doing not drinking coffee?  Why would a person do that? 

I love my coffee, so I'm going to sleep now, so I can wake up and have my coffee. Smile

Nighty night monkeys.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #204 on: June 24, 2008, 01:12:25 AM »

Nite Helen
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #205 on: June 24, 2008, 01:13:56 AM »

Good night Janet! This weekend our air conditioning was on the blink....talk about misery...Sunday morning I chose iced tea instead of my regular hot coffee...it was 90 degrees at 10pm last night when the repairman finally came and brought relief!  I was so glad to have my hot cup of coffee this morning.  I'm sure you've quit for a good reason and I'm proud of you!

Good night everyone!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #206 on: June 24, 2008, 01:16:29 AM »

nite Helen!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #207 on: June 24, 2008, 01:21:56 AM »

Janet, what are you doing not drinking coffee?  Why would a person do that? 

I love my coffee, so I'm going to sleep now, so I can wake up and have my coffee. Smile

Nighty night monkeys.

I am supporting my long time neighbour/friend in her battle to quit smoking.  I do believe that she is fairing better than me.  However ... we both better watch it.  We each had a DONUT (?) ... me with my green tea and her with her coffee ... early this evening at the local coffee shop.  We have NEVER purchased a goodie with our coffees in the past.

Maybe there is a 12 step program in the community for those who are attempting to kick the coffee addiction.

Maybe ... I will go and make myself a coffee right now.  She will never know.

Oh woe is me!

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Maggie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #208 on: June 24, 2008, 01:44:41 AM »

Janet,
Now there is the "new" news that you can get a caffeine high from the smell of coffee. I guess it's like second hand smoke!

"Well behaved women seldom make history..." - Eleanor Roosevelt
Maggie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #209 on: June 24, 2008, 01:48:26 AM »

I know she will not get this until she gets up...but Destiny,
can you ask your source about the broadcast I mentioned earlier where a reporter is following a car with Natalee in it the night she disappeared?  Maybe DePox's car?  Kind of sounded like they were driving her to Venezuela. (water, I know).

"Well behaved women seldom make history..." - Eleanor Roosevelt
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #210 on: June 24, 2008, 02:48:48 AM »

O/t  Am bringing this question here because of the Super Monkey Sleuths!

A person goes missing. The person lives in "X" County and the family files a missing person's report there. The person, however, is last seen in "Y" County.

Both counties are in the same state. Let's say there are no clues and the personal is still missing... what I mean neither county has substantial clues as to where the missing person is or what happened.

Who has jurisdiction? The county where the missing person lived, report made or the the county where the missing person was last seen?

Of course, in Aruba, they are still figuring out jurisdiction and it's one small island, one small country TIA

PS.. if you pick the county where the missing person lived, report made, are there any important reasons, anyone know, of why, by chance, the county of where the missing person was last seen would take jurisdiction?

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #211 on: June 24, 2008, 04:50:05 AM »

Ok, I'll bite.

I think that is a good enough reason to not allow you to post.  If you are posting with individuals that aren't trusted why would I jeopardize my members and allow you to post on the forum or even go into chat.  If you came into chat and I was there I would have to stop talking because I wouldn't trust you and you might take what I was saying over to the other forum so these other people could see.  And when I say information I mean I could be chatting about my family or something.  Why should I share that information with you when it could get into the hands of people that you associate with and post bad about Natalee.  Bottom line is I would disapprove you also.

I'll give you an example.  If you post with Charlierat or a few others I can think of I would never approve you to become a member.  Safety first and Charlierat doesn't fit that criteria.  If you do post with others who are a member I am sure they are trusted enough to allow them to become a member.  If they find out later that they were wrong then poor judgment on their part.
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #212 on: June 24, 2008, 04:53:39 AM »

Volkskrant today ( translate it via google )

http://www.volkskrant.nl/binnenland/article1034414.ece/Het_is_de_gangster_in_mij_die_ik_terug_heb_gehaald

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #213 on: June 24, 2008, 05:19:41 AM »

trans inv :

"It's the gangster in me that I've met back '
By Menno van Dongen and Maud Effting
published on June 24, 2008 08:31, updated on June 24, 2008 09:38

Patrick van der Eem (35) led Joran van der Sloot for hidden cameras statements about his role in the case of Natalee Holloway in Aruba in 2005. After the TV broadcast of Peter R. de Vries in February he says in the book Wednesday Discards his story.

Saturday you all five rounds with Joran van der Sloot under the coke?
"One hundred percent. Did not you show me to my nose? "

How much you spent per day?
'Two, three grams. Man, I was seven months under the cocaine. "

Why did you do that then?
"Joran felt something. I myself had imposed and I felt that he thought, ho, breeding, where did this guy come from? Is it not a policeman? And when I started to sniffing for his nose. Every day. Thus, the doubts about him.

'Cocaine makes you emotieloos. That I needed, otherwise I had a little boy who calls. At the end I slept two or three hours per night. But listen: I can hang up a beautiful story, but nobody has said that I had. I'm an addict. You manipulates yourself. I wanted sniffing, man. I spent a year not more, but I was looking for an excuse. "

Used Joran also coke?
"Joran did gesnoven agree with me. Not in the car. And even for the journeys. In the beginning I also once smoked crack on his nose. Joran then lifting, but it's nothing for him. He became panicky. Crack is also my weakness. I can sniffing so much I want, but do I get a crack devil. Paranoid. With a gun behind the door. "

Saturday you with a gun on Joran flat?
"Yes, that I had often with me, do you? It is purely to show who you are. And to avoid problems in the environment. "

Did ABC, the American broadcaster who bought the broadcast, that you used cocaine in the car?
"I do not know for sure. Peter R. de Vries has images from the raw material cut and against ABC said: this is all. In order to protect me - even though I had not asked. "

Why was never said that you used?
'Because it did not matter. It is about what Joran told. I have all the questions that Peter gave me,. On my way. "

De Vries writes in the foreword that you have a good job, but he calls you hufterig and unacceptable by the coke. You tried him and regarded him as commander you bitch. " It was wait and see who they found: Good or Bad Patrick Patrick. De Vries has a couple of times at the point before stopping.
"What Peter writes, is correct. It is the gangster in me that I've met back. Joran was looking for someone so. He was very excited. I had the gangster away when I stepped from the drug trade. I was previously mandatory. A manipulator. This can not in one go off. And it's still there. If someone aankijkt me, I think what you're breeding must boy? "

Were you the biggest drug dealer of Arnhem?
'If you're 300, 400 grams of heroin per day sells, you're a pretty long way. On my 18th I had several homes in Arnhem where dealers sold to me. I had made money and tackle everything. With whores, everything. I paid for everyone. If we had a feast, we took just 50 grams of coke and that we snov. We had evenings where we 15 thousand guilders in a single format. Clothes? That I once wore. Then I threw them away.

"If I Joran at that time had met, and I had not believed him, then I had him taken to the forest. Then I have to ensure that everything he told me, haha. And if Natalee had been my child, I had him driven through his head shot. "

To show off a little Joran told you about the first corpse that you saw. Zag you that much?
"I've seen similar, but not from people I've dealt with something. I have seen a man that the finger was cut off. Tsjak. But I will never name names. I can keep secrets. I think that I am not yet in this book eenvijftigste of my past have told. Later perhaps. But I've still things that need to be extinguished. "

What about now with your scar?
"I still got money from a boy. Because he is not paid, I sold him badly cut heroin, and when he came back angry. Because I trusted him, I set up my honkbalknuppel down. Then he grabbed a knife and cut me.

"I've never done declaration. I thought, but you wait. One day I gave him aangereden. He wanted to cross and I thought, okay, bam. I rode hard. He flew as the car around. I grabbed a bat and wanted to kill him. But a friend gave me. I've never seen that boy. "

You come from a wealthy family. What they found your drugscarrière?
'It was a tragedy for them. I have incredibly smart parents. It is not fine if the police against you say your son is one of the whole. But what could they do? My father gave me great cars when I was working with him, but I'm an entrepreneur. I had my own 'franchise'.

"When I was 15, I no longer lived at home and I was caught with 66 grams of heroin and 8,000 guilders and cash. That is not normal.

"The turnaround came on my 22th. My wife became pregnant. When I later had to sit a year for drugs, I knew: never again. My father is multimillionaire. He has helped me my business. I sell hydraulic hoses and make annual 200 thousand euros profit. "

Why would you deal with Joran?
"Because of the suffering that he has dealt with Aruba. And to the mother of Natalee. But my ego also played a role. I am a man, I have a piemel and piemels be hard. At the moment you just do what others can not, the FBI, the CIA, the police ... Anyone looking for, and Patrick find. Well, then I feel it tough. "

Why did you Peter R. de Vries' fokking amateur '?
"I have great respect for Peter, but he said there is easy. Sometimes I came home with the images and then cause them to look away immediately. Then I thought: get the cancer man, I'm not a whore. I grab you, I cut your throat loose, do you, Mr. De Vries? This was also the coke hear. I sat all that time in excitement and then driving away as you? That you can not create. "

Before you went to De Vries, you spoke with the police. You wanted Joran with a wietkwekerij creation and leave him there eavesdropping. Since the police do not cooperate?
'Come on. They have containers with cocaine inside emerge during the IRT affair. What is a wietplantage? They had months to eavesdropping. If they had done this, that case was one hundred percent sure. "

Why you demanded 300 thousand euros from the police?
"I invented but an amount. It fell to negotiate. I have three times with the Criminal Intelligence Unit talk. But the only thing they wanted was that I was drugsinfiltrant. They had no interest in Joran van der Sloot. Total not. The third time I said: breeding you. When detective who said: ga but to Peter R. de Vries.

"I've De Vries 250 thousand euros requested. But that was not me. That is obvious, because I took pleasure with 25 thousand euros expenses and almost half of the revenue from the sale of nieuwsclips. That would yield little, they said. Nevertheless, I received 300 thousand euros, because ABC paid 830 thousand dollars. Europe also yielded money. "

You know who Natalee dumped into the sea, eh?
'That is speculate. But I know it. Joran has me in the beginning of a name. He said that no boy who has done something, but that he done a lot with him. When I called to the police in Aruba gave, they were crazy, because it confirmed their own suspicions. They were two names. One is the day after the disappearance of Natalee departed from Aruba. He is a queer from a wealthy family. The police asked me if Joran bisexual tendencies. "

Why is Justice does not go with the research, do you think?
"I do not know. The OM has a trump card. Before the end of the year, they agreed. How do I know? I have long arms. I think they make good chance for a breakthrough. That is my only hope. "

Joran goes far freely. Is the operation has not failed?
"I had found the fine when he was arrested, but it's beyond my power. The most important thing is that Natales mother knows what happened. In my book I want everything shut down. It is a bestseller. I want to go to America, to Oprah Winfrey. That will succeed. "

You got to the coke and your wife left you almost. Was it worth it?
"All I had received nothing, then it was worth it. I have enough human misery and contempt now give back what I once. It is not about money. I am a millionaire. And there are still many millions. I have smuggled cocaine and slangetjes I can sell. I can both very good. And I am the allerbekendste slangenverkoper of the world.

"The rehabilitation is heavy, but the last three weeks I have no more coke. Yet there comes a day I again ga sniffing. It is far too good, man. But daily use is not an option. I would now a good father and husband. "

Do you have contact with Joran?
'No. I have nothing with him. He's just a psychopath, man. He asked me: Patrick, did you ever been my friend? I said, but wait until the broadcast. He's just a project. "

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #214 on: June 24, 2008, 05:24:03 AM »

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=nl&u=http://danscafebarenboos.web-log.nl/danscafebarenboos/2008/06/patrick-van-der.html&sa=X&oi=translate&resnum=10&ct=result&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dpatrick%2Bvan%2Bder%2Beem%2Buses%2Bcocaine%26start%3D20%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official%26hs%3DNZO%26sa%3DN

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=nl&u=http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/4304586/__Onder_de_coke_tijdens_Joran-tapes___.html&sa=X&oi=translate&resnum=1&ct=result&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dpatrick%2Bvan%2Bder%2Beem%2Bcocaine%26start%3D50%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official%26sa%3DN

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #215 on: June 24, 2008, 05:50:37 AM »

I also once smoked crack on his nose. -Patrick Van der eem

Hey Patrick,

YOU LOSER.... Don't you mean, I once got my nose smoked

while attempting to ram it up Joran Van der sloot's crack?

> It is on your BOOKEN, in which I choose to do an overwhelming majority

of my buzzarden shooten. You JACKASS!!!!!!!!!!!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #216 on: June 24, 2008, 06:02:05 AM »

I have read these translated stories 3 times now along with Carpe's article. I really hope I'm reading these wrong. My stomach is getting sick.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #217 on: June 24, 2008, 06:05:49 AM »

*Corrected to say Johan's article

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #218 on: June 24, 2008, 06:11:48 AM »

Joran goes far freely. Is the operation has not failed?
"I had found the fine when he was arrested, but it's beyond my power. The most important thing is that Natales mother knows what happened. In my book I want everything shut down. It is a bestseller. I want to go to America, to Oprah Winfrey. That will succeed. "

NO, NATALEE'S MOMMA DOES NOT KNOW THE WHOLE TRUTH, PAT.

AS I STATED BEFORE... YOU ARE AN IDIOT.

"Youuuuuu are a BUMMMMMM!!!!" - Jackie Gleason

This American hopes somebody will come along, and even up your sideburns soon.

> YOU SON OF A BITCH. 
(excuse me ladies)

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #219 on: June 24, 2008, 06:13:38 AM »

I have read these translated stories 3 times now along with Carpe's article. I really hope I'm reading these wrong. My stomach is getting sick.

Patrick is a POS in plain english.

Why isn't Guido's lawyer going after Patrick.  He goes after Joran but not Patrick.

You know who Natalee dumped into the sea, eh?
'That is speculate. But I know it. Joran has me in the beginning of a name. He said that no boy who has done something, but that he done a lot with him. When I called to the police in Aruba gave, they were crazy, because it confirmed their own suspicions. They were two names. One is the day after the disappearance of Natalee departed from Aruba. He is a queer from a wealthy family. The police asked me if Joran bisexual tendencies."
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.