March 29, 2024, 01:33:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #760 6/22 - 6/26/08  (Read 222000 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #220 on: June 24, 2008, 06:18:39 AM »

Joran goes far freely. Is the operation has not failed?
"I had found the fine when he was arrested, but it's beyond my power. The most important thing is that Natales mother knows what happened. In my book I want everything shut down. It is a bestseller. I want to go to America, to Oprah Winfrey. That will succeed. "

NO, NATALEE'S MOMMA DOES NOT KNOW THE WHOLE TRUTH, PAT.

AS I STATED BEFORE... YOU ARE AN IDIOT.

"Youuuuuu are a BUMMMMMM!!!!" - Jackie Gleason

This American hopes somebody will come along, and even up your sideburns soon.

> YOU SON OF A BITCH. 
(excuse me ladies)

"I want everything shut down."

He must think he has a lot of power.  This is all BS and I don't believe one thing he says.  They better not allow him in our country.  Keep this POS out.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #221 on: June 24, 2008, 06:28:36 AM »

"I had found the fine when he was arrested, but it's beyond my power. The most important thing is that Natales mother knows what happened. In my book I want everything shut down. It is a bestseller. I want to go to America, to Oprah Winfrey. That will succeed. "

> YOU SON OF A BITCH. 
(excuse me ladies)

He must think he has a lot of power.  This is all BS and I don't believe one thing he says.  They better not allow him in our country.  Keep this POS out.

I agree, San...From day one, I have not trusted Patrick, and skipped over most of the discussion concerning him. Saved me a lot of reading back in February!...LOL

The only reason, I am undecided on Peter De Vries is because of the faith our Dutch posters have in him!

Maybe the gay guy that fled Aruba, from a wealthy family was not Guido...just thinking out loud...would explain why his outspoken lawyer has remained quiet...nothing to defend....
Maggie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #222 on: June 24, 2008, 06:33:21 AM »

Everyone needs to go to the Oprah website and make sure she does not invite this POS to be on her show.
Anyone who buys his book is a POS IMO because they are supporting his BS.
Rant over.

"Well behaved women seldom make history..." - Eleanor Roosevelt
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #223 on: June 24, 2008, 06:35:45 AM »

Holloway tapes: Van der Eem used cocaine

Tuesday 24 June 2008

Patrick van der Eem, the man who got Joran van der Sloot to confess to being with American teenager Natalie Holloway when she died, was heavily under the influence of cocaine while making the secret recordings, the Volkskrant reports on Tuesday.

In a long interview to mark the publication of his book Overboard, Van der Eem talks of his cocaine addiction, his feelings towards Van der Sloot and tv presenter Peter R de Vries, and the money he has earned from the confession.

Van der Eem, a convicted drugs dealer, worked with De Vries on a tv show about the girl's disappearance on the holiday island of Aruba in 2005. Van der Eem made several car journeys with Van der Sloot in which he talked about how Natalee died and how her body was dumped at sea.

He told the paper he took cocaine to remove any doubts Van der Sloot had about him. 'Joran sensed something... so I began to take it in front of him every day.' Van der Eem said he took between two and three grammes of cocaine a day for a seven-month period.

Van der Sloot also took cocaine with him but not during the car journeys shown on the tv programme, Van der Eem said. However, the tv clips do show Van der Sloot smoking marijuana.

He also admits to the paper that his ego played a role in unmasking Van der Sloot. ´When you can do something which others can't, the FBI, the CIA, the police... Everyone was looking and Patrick finds. Then you feel yourself to be a tough guy.'

US tv station ABC paid $830,000 to broadcast the show, Van der Eem said.

http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2008/06/holloway_tapes_van_der_eem_use.php

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #224 on: June 24, 2008, 06:57:50 AM »

Everyone needs to go to the Oprah website and make sure she does not invite this POS to be on her show.
Anyone who buys his book is a POS IMO because they are supporting his BS.
Rant over.

Didn't he have visa problem, because of a prior conviction? If so, he won't be back in the US.

Thanks Mrskub...that article is exactly why I didn't buy his story and have most about him...what an egotistical....

All he did was put Joran and an unknown as the ones responsible for Natalee's disappearance....thinks he is smarter than everyone else....
flyer33716
Scared Monkey

« Reply #225 on: June 24, 2008, 07:25:35 AM »

Not to be rude but how do u feel about our Government who has been documented to have brought these substances into this country ie Iran Cintra. This Country would be alot better off to legalize and tax the crap out of it. To control it. Let us all face it that the drug problem is not going to stop by us throwing more money at trying to seize illegal shipments, it DOES NOT WORK!!!. You legalize it and take the dark side out of the equation and then they will move on to more lucrative businesses JMHO
I am standing by my earlier post 100%.  I have reposted below.  I have very strong and personal feelings about any individuals or groups of individuals who bring heroin and cocaine to the shores of this country.  I don't really care who they are.  I have watched more than one student, as promising as Natalee, lowered into the ground because those students foolishly took part in the recreational use of cocaine and/or heroin that was imported into this country and I have watched the lives of other young people ruined.  I will ask those who are in opposition to my opinion if you can prove to me that Jossy, Elias, or Miguel never had knowledge of, participation in, or personal financial gain from the drug smuggling activities that the Mansur family has been known for over a period of many years and that Ruben, Alex, and Luis have actually been arrested for. I have nothing further to say.

I feel like I need to say something, and I realize that it's not going to be popular with some of the monkeys.  But, I still need to say it because it is reality.

The Mansur family has been involved with drugs, money laundering, and gambling in the Caribbean for many years. The family is fabulously wealthy and they have all benefited from things that the dirty money has provided.  At this point, the family owns 60% of Aruba.  Some Mansurs do seem to have legitimate businesses, but the big family money and power has come from a very dark place.  JM and his relatives know where their money has come from and they are not saints.

The reason we are gathered on this forum is to seek Justice for a high school senior who disappeared on Aruba, but how many high school seniors here in America have overdosed on heroin or cocaine that has been smuggled into the US by members of the Mansur family?  There is nothing more tragic than the funeral of a promising young person who has overdosed on recreational drugs at a party. 

I do appreciate that Jossy has helped Beth and Dave, but this doesn't exonerate him or his family from the bigger picture.  Dirty Hand or not, JM knows exactly what happened that night because he is the most powerful man on that island and it's his business to know what happened that night. He has chosen not to reveal the information although he most likely has great sympathy for Beth and Dave.  I am also not aware of any Mansur money being spent for drug clinics or drug prevention programs.  We can certainly be appreciative of the small tokens that come our way, but let's not forget the bigger picture.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #226 on: June 24, 2008, 07:32:27 AM »

Not to be rude but how do u feel about our Government who has been documented to have brought these substances into this country ie Iran Cintra. This Country would be alot better off to legalize and tax the crap out of it. To control it. Let us all face it that the drug problem is not going to stop by us throwing more money at trying to seize illegal shipments, it DOES NOT WORK!!!. You legalize it and take the dark side out of the equation and then they will move on to more lucrative businesses JMHO
I am standing by my earlier post 100%.  I have reposted below.  I have very strong and personal feelings about any individuals or groups of individuals who bring heroin and cocaine to the shores of this country.  I don't really care who they are.  I have watched more than one student, as promising as Natalee, lowered into the ground because those students foolishly took part in the recreational use of cocaine and/or heroin that was imported into this country and I have watched the lives of other young people ruined.  I will ask those who are in opposition to my opinion if you can prove to me that Jossy, Elias, or Miguel never had knowledge of, participation in, or personal financial gain from the drug smuggling activities that the Mansur family has been known for over a period of many years and that Ruben, Alex, and Luis have actually been arrested for. I have nothing further to say.

I feel like I need to say something, and I realize that it's not going to be popular with some of the monkeys.  But, I still need to say it because it is reality.

The Mansur family has been involved with drugs, money laundering, and gambling in the Caribbean for many years. The family is fabulously wealthy and they have all benefited from things that the dirty money has provided.  At this point, the family owns 60% of Aruba.  Some Mansurs do seem to have legitimate businesses, but the big family money and power has come from a very dark place.  JM and his relatives know where their money has come from and they are not saints.

The reason we are gathered on this forum is to seek Justice for a high school senior who disappeared on Aruba, but how many high school seniors here in America have overdosed on heroin or cocaine that has been smuggled into the US by members of the Mansur family?  There is nothing more tragic than the funeral of a promising young person who has overdosed on recreational drugs at a party. 

I do appreciate that Jossy has helped Beth and Dave, but this doesn't exonerate him or his family from the bigger picture.  Dirty Hand or not, JM knows exactly what happened that night because he is the most powerful man on that island and it's his business to know what happened that night. He has chosen not to reveal the information although he most likely has great sympathy for Beth and Dave.  I am also not aware of any Mansur money being spent for drug clinics or drug prevention programs.  We can certainly be appreciative of the small tokens that come our way, but let's not forget the bigger picture.

I totally disagree about legalizing it.  You legalize it and this way people who can't afford it rob and murder so they can buy it.  Or you legalize it and this way they get behind the wheel of a car and kill more people.  We have enough to handle with people driving drunk and killing people.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #227 on: June 24, 2008, 07:34:46 AM »

Legalize it to get the drug dealers off the street.  If we legalize all of it we will have nothing but a stoned country.

I'm off to work have a good day everyone.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #228 on: June 24, 2008, 08:03:48 AM »

Did Jossy review the whole case(what he has in his possession)that monday?
I'm all for Jossy,always have been and probably always will be no matter what is found out about him.He has helped Natalee's family more than anyone else on that hellhole.No one has shown this "Jossy owns 60% of aruba",I don't think,but I have heard this for 3 years now and even if he does.....so what.I wish Jossy the best and hope for continued good health for him.

Read the snippet below by Nico Jorg in his parting interview. This sums up Aruba's dilemma with not being able to cope with their corruption. I would not be a bit surprised if they busted Luis Mansur to shut Jossy up. This is the way Aruba operates.

This exactly why Natalee's case has never been solved, Nico says that the OM is helpless at prosecuting crime on anything above the street level because too many politics become involved. NOTICE WHAT HE SAYS ABOUT SMEAR CAMPAIGNS. DOES THAT NOT REMIND YOU OF WHAT THEY HAVE TRIED TO DO TO NATALEE AND BETH? It is what we've known all along, Aruba is corrupt because they are nothing but a good-ole-boy network. Nico knows it all too well.

Gloomy political climate 20 Jun, 2008

Nico Jorg: “I am under the impression that the OM comes up against a wall of resistance if they do more than just combating street criminality and get actively involved in investigation of the upperworld. It starts with a smear campaign in the media, nourished by politics. Corruption control is important for the country, because corruption slows down economic growth.”

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_43593.php

Thank you DayHiker
On aruba they have the usual underworld and then they have the upperworld(government,politics,corruptions and unprosecuted crimes depending on who you know and what YOU can do for THEM).Then you have the arubans who live and work there,the every day people who are stuck in the middle world,the ones who don't want to join the upperworld(or are not allowed to)and some of them are forced into the underworld of drugs and crimes.
Give me my America any day!
I like my life choices better.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #229 on: June 24, 2008, 08:36:44 AM »

Patric slip of the T ?

He asked me: Patrick, did you ever been my friend? I said,  wait until the broadcast.

I the article ::Hij vroeg me: Patrick, ben je ooit mijn vriend geweest? Ik zei: wacht maar tot de uitzending.

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #230 on: June 24, 2008, 08:41:04 AM »

WHat a joke! Patrick received 300,000 euros and did 2-3 grams a coke daily ..I guess we know how Joran is able to travel and party in Thailand. That should get them both through the summer until the book sales roll in   

« Last Edit: June 24, 2008, 08:52:52 AM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
EURobert
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #231 on: June 24, 2008, 08:41:14 AM »

Posted this on the FP earlier today.

The book of Patrick van der Eem is about to come out (or allready has?). Here’s an interview with Patrick in the dutch Volkskrant ( http://tinyurl.com/5vqlgp )

Translation Google and me (Because I don’t have much time, I only translated the parts where Google went absolutely wrong. So it’s often crappy English).

————

“It’s the gangster in me that I’ve met back ‘

By Menno van Dongen and Maud Effting; published on June 24, 2008 08:31, updated on June 24, 2008 09:38

Patrick van der Eem (35) elicited Joran van der Sloot for hidden cameras statements about his role in the case of Natalee Holloway in Aruba in 2005. After the TV broadcast of Peter R. de Vries in February he tells in the book ‘Overboard’ his story.

Were you on coke all five rides with Joran van der Sloot?
“One hundred percent. Didn’t you see me touch my nose? ”

How much did you use per day?
‘Two, three grams. Man, I was seven months under the cocaine. ”

Why did you do that then?
“Joran felt something. I myself had imposed and I felt that he thought, ho, f*ck, where did this guy come from? Is it not a policeman? And then I started to take cocaine before him. Every day. Thus, his doubts disappeared.

‘Cocaine makes you emotieloos. That I needed, otherwise I would have hurt this guy. At the end I slept two or three hours per night. But listen: I can hang up a beautiful story, but nobody has said that I had to take the coke. I’m an addict. You manipulate yourself. I wanted sniffing, man. I didn’t use a year no more, but I was looking for an excuse. ”

Used Joran also coke?
“Joran did sniff along with me. Not in the car. Nor for the rides. In the beginning I also once smoked crack under his nose. Joran then took one puff himself, but it’s nothing for him. He became panicky. Crack is also my weakness. I can take coke so much I want, but with crack i’m a devil. Paranoid. Sitting with a gun behind the door. ”

Were you with a gun on Jorans flat?
“Yes, that I had often with me, you know? It is purely to show who you are. And to avoid problems in the ‘milieu’. ”

Did ABC, the American broadcaster who bought the show, that you used cocaine in the car?
“I do not know for sure. Peter R. de Vries has cut all images from the raw material and to ABC he said: this is all. In order to protect me - even though I had not asked. ”

Why was never said that you used?
‘Because it did not matter. It is about what Joran told. I have asked all the questions that Peter gave me,. My way. ”

De Vries writes in the foreword that you have a good job, but he calls you cocky and unbearable on coke. You tried to command him and regarded him as ‘your bitch’. ” It was wait and see who they found: Good Patrick or Bad Patrick. De Vries a couple of times was at the point off stopping.
“What Peter writes, is correct. It is the gangster in me that I’ve met back. Joran was looking for someone like that. He was very excited. I had the gangster away when I stepped from the drug trade. I was previously coercive. A manipulator. You can’t turn that off immediatly. And it’s still there. If someone looks at me, I think ‘what the f*ck do you want dude? ”

Were you the biggest drug dealer of Arnhem?
‘If you sell 300, 400 grams of heroin per day, you’re a pretty long way. On my 18th I had several homes in Arnhem where dealers sold for me. I had stacks of money and squandered everything. With whores, everything. I paid for everyone. If we had a feast, we took just 50 grams of coke and that we snove. We had evenings where we spend 15 thousand guilders in one go. Clothes? That I once wore. Then I threw them away.

“If I Joran at that time had met, and I had not believed him, then I had him taken to the forest. Then I would have made sure that everything he told me, haha. And if Natalee had been my child, I would have shot him through his head. ”

To show off a little Joran told you about the first corpse that you saw. Did you see much dead bodies?
“I’ve seen some, but not from people I hurt. I did see a mans finger was cut off. Tsjak. But I will never name names. I can keep secrets. I think that in this book I am not telling one-fifthiest of my past. Later perhaps. But I’ve still things that need to become barred/extinguished. ”

What about your scar?
“I still got money from a boy. Because he had not paid, I sold him badly cut/diluted heroin, and then he came back angry. Because I trusted him, I set up my baseball-bat down. Then he grabbed a knife and cut me.

“I’ve never made official complaints. I just thought, ‘you wait’. One day I hit him with my car. He wanted to cross and I thought, okay.., BAM. I drove fast. He flew over the car. I grabbed a bat and wanted to kill him. But a friend stopped me. I’ve never seen that guy again. ”

You come from a wealthy family. What did they think of your drugscarrière?
‘It was a tragedy for them. I have incredibly decent parents. It is not fine if the police against you say your son is to become one of the biggest. But what could they do? My father gave me great cars when I was working with him, but I’m an entrepreneur. I had my own “franchise” (…).

“When I was 15, I no longer lived at home and I was caught with 66 grams of heroin and 8,000 guilders and cash. That is not normal.

“The turnaround came on my 22th. My wife became pregnant. When I later had to sit a year for drugs, I knew: never again. My father is multimillionaire. He has helped me set up my business. I sell hydraulic hoses and make annual 200 thousand euros profit. ”

Why would you deal with Joran?
“Because of the suffering that he has dealt with Aruba. And to the mother of Natalee. But my ego also played a role. I am a man, I have a willy and willies get hard… The moment you do what others can not, the FBI, the CIA, the police … Everyone is looking for something.., and Patrick finds it. Well, then I feel tough. ”

Why did you think Peter R. de Vries’ was a ‘fokking amateur ‘?
“I have great respect for Peter, but he was very easy about it. Sometimes I came home with the recordings and then they immediately drove off to watch them. Then I thought: ‘you have cancer man’..; I’m not a whore. I’ll get you, I cut your throat, get it, Mr. De Vries? That was because of the coke you know. I all that time was very excitement/anxious and then driving away like that? You can’t do that. ”

Before you went to De Vries, you spoke with the police. You - fakinly - wanted to set up a marihuana-nursery and have him bugged there. You know the police can’t cooperate with that?
‘Come on. They have had containers full of cocaine slipped inside the country; that all came out during the IRT affair (parliamentary investigation into the [undercover etc.} methods of the police). What is a weedplantage than? They could have overheard him for months… If they had done this, that case was one hundred percent solved. ”

Why you demanded 300 thousand euros from the police?
“I invented but an amount. It could be bargained. I have talked three times with the Criminal Intelligence Unit. But the only thing they wanted was that I would become a drug-infiltrant. They had no interest in Joran van der Sloot. Totaly not. The third time I said: f*ck you. Then a detective said: go to Peter R. de Vries.

“I’ve De Vries 250 thousand euros requested. But that was not what it was about for me. That is clear, because I in the end was content with 25 thousand euros expenses and almost half of the revenue from the sale of newsclips. That would yield little, they said. Nevertheless, I received 300 thousand euros, because ABC paid 830 thousand dollars. Europe also yielded money. ”

You know who Natalee dumped into the sea, eh?
‘That is speculation. But I know it. Joran has mentioned a name in the beginning. He didn’t saiy that person had done something, but that he was befriended with him. When I told the police in Aruba that name, they got crazy, because it confirmed their own suspicions. There were two names. One the day after the disappearance of Natalee has left Aruba. He is a queer from a wealthy family. The police asked me if Joran had bisexual tendencies. ”

Why is Justice getting forward with the research, do you think?
“I do not know. The OM has one trump card left. Before the end of the year, they will come out with that. How do I know? I have long arms. I think they make good chance for a breakthrough. That is my only hope. ”

Joran still is free. Is the operation has not failed?
“I would have found it great if he was arrested, but it’s beyond my power. The most important thing is that Natales mother knows what happened. In my book I want to have a closure. It will be a bestseller. I want to go to America, to Oprah Winfrey. That will succeed. ”

You got hooked to the coke again and your wife left you almost. Was it worth it?
“Even if I had received nothing, then it was still worth it. I have caused many people misery and now I can give back something once. It is not about money. I am a millionaire. And there will come still many more millions. I have smuggled cocaine and soled hoses. I can do both very good. And I am the most famous hoseseller of the world.

“Kickin’ the coke-habit is heavy, but the last three weeks I have had no coke. Yet there comes a day I again ga sniffing. It is far too good, man. But daily use is not an option. I now want to be a good father and husband. ”

Do you have contact with Joran?
‘No. I have nothing with him. He’s just a psychopath, man. He asked me: Patrick, did you ever been my friend? I said: wait until the broadcast. He was just a project.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #232 on: June 24, 2008, 08:41:36 AM »

I have an off-topic...innocent question....please...What's the difference in this forum and "GoldenMonkey" forum....

Ok, I'll bite.

The GoldMonkey forum was set up by an ex-SM poster by the name of Carnut.  It's more of a chit chatty place with a chat room and a fun place for people that enjoy that kind of thing to hang out. 

Edited to add:  Again I find your questions confusing.  You have a member of BNH that is also a member of SM and GoldMonkey, why don't you just ask them?  Or did Reality send you over here to post the question just to see what the reaction would be?

I didn't realize that Reality was a member there and NO I have not been sent by Reality for ANYTHING....I have not seen Reality this evening but am sure I will hear from him tomorrow...and I was also under the impression he was not a member here either....point being I don't care where he or anyone else is a member of....

I have not been allowed to be a member at GoldMonkeys..(although I swear I believe I was a member before)....anyway....I have been turned down for a very stupid reason IMO...that reason being who the others are that post on other forums that I post on....in other words...I am not allowed to be a member because  "due to your association with certain people who have involved themselves in the case with not so good intentions we cannot approve your membership at this time."....that's the reason I was given and it's not the first time I have heard this excuse before...any comments?

I think that is a good enough reason to not allow you to post.  If you are posting with individuals that aren't trusted why would I jeopardize my members and allow you to post on the forum or even go into chat.  If you came into chat and I was there I would have to stop talking because I wouldn't trust you and you might take what I was saying over to the other forum so these other people could see.  And when I say information I mean I could be chatting about my family or something.  Why should I share that information with you when it could get into the hands of people that you associate with and post bad about Natalee.  Bottom line is I would disapprove you also.

I'll give you an example.  If you post with Charlierat or a few others I can think of I would never approve you to become a member.  Safety first and Charlierat doesn't fit that criteria.  If you do post with others who are a member I am sure they are trusted enough to allow them to become a member.  If they find out later that they were wrong then poor judgment on their part.

San I'm with you, Lorain you are posting with people who bashed Beth and Natalee.
Also posting with posters who twist the truth.
Did Reality send you over here again to find answers because you guys have none at you site.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #233 on: June 24, 2008, 08:55:10 AM »

I can't speak for all the members at Carnut's, but I will try to give the best answer I can to LoRain's question, since I am a member there also.

Our chat at Carnut's has become, in some ways, our own small support group. When people have illnesses or family problems, we bring them to the chat for advice. Because of that, we have all made a promise that what we say in chat will not leave chat (kind of like being in Vegas, LOL). Seriously, though, we have talked about problems a member is having with their health, another member's divorce proceedings, another person's financial issues, etc. We are there to help each other as much as we can. If we don't know someone well enough to trust that they won't repeat the personal information, then members are iffy about allowing them to join.

All our chats are not totally about serious personal stuff. We spend a lot of time swapping recipes, looking at items on ebay that some members sell, looking at photos of people's dogs dressed up in cute outfits, discussing current events, etc. We do sometimes do a little discussion of Natalee's case, but most people who want to discuss the case do that mainly here at SM.

Not allowing someone to join is not meant as an insult. It only means that the group there doesn't feel comfortable discussing their personal business in front of some.

I hope this helps.

I Stand With The Girl
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #234 on: June 24, 2008, 08:59:26 AM »

> YOU SON OF A BITCH. 
(excuse me ladies)

I agree, San...From day one, I have not trusted Patrick, and skipped over most of the discussion concerning him. Saved me a lot of reading back in February!...LOL

The only reason, I am undecided on Peter De Vries is because of the faith our Dutch posters have in him!

Maybe the gay guy that fled Aruba, from a wealthy family was not Guido...just thinking out loud...would explain why his outspoken lawyer has remained quiet...nothing to defend....

Notice how he did not name the other name and says earlier he will never name names. These tapes are all BS and it's criminal they are making millions off of lies. The questions you and Peter asked were brilliant..At least for the Perps and Aruba 
------------------------------------------

Did ABC, the American broadcaster who bought the show, that you used cocaine in the car?
“I do not know for sure. Peter R. de Vries has cut all images from the raw material and to ABC he said: this is all. In order to protect me - even though I had not asked. ”

‘Because it did not matter. It is about what Joran told. I have asked all the questions that Peter gave me,. My way. ”
« Last Edit: June 24, 2008, 09:01:26 AM by Observer » Logged

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #235 on: June 24, 2008, 09:03:30 AM »

Thank you for all the translations.

EURObert, it's nice to see you in the cage.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #236 on: June 24, 2008, 09:06:53 AM »

trans inv :

"It's the gangster in me that I've met back '
By Menno van Dongen and Maud Effting
published on June 24, 2008 08:31, updated on June 24, 2008 09:38

Patrick van der Eem (35) led Joran van der Sloot for hidden cameras statements about his role in the case of Natalee Holloway in Aruba in 2005. After the TV broadcast of Peter R. de Vries in February he says in the book Wednesday Discards his story.

Saturday you all five rounds with Joran van der Sloot under the coke?
"One hundred percent. Did not you show me to my nose? "

How much you spent per day?
'Two, three grams. Man, I was seven months under the cocaine. "

Why did you do that then?
"Joran felt something. I myself had imposed and I felt that he thought, ho, breeding, where did this guy come from? Is it not a policeman? And when I started to sniffing for his nose. Every day. Thus, the doubts about him.

'Cocaine makes you emotieloos. That I needed, otherwise I had a little boy who calls. At the end I slept two or three hours per night. But listen: I can hang up a beautiful story, but nobody has said that I had. I'm an addict. You manipulates yourself. I wanted sniffing, man. I spent a year not more, but I was looking for an excuse. "

Used Joran also coke?
"Joran did gesnoven agree with me. Not in the car. And even for the journeys. In the beginning I also once smoked crack on his nose. Joran then lifting, but it's nothing for him. He became panicky. Crack is also my weakness. I can sniffing so much I want, but do I get a crack devil. Paranoid. With a gun behind the door. "

Saturday you with a gun on Joran flat?
"Yes, that I had often with me, do you? It is purely to show who you are. And to avoid problems in the environment. "

Did ABC, the American broadcaster who bought the broadcast, that you used cocaine in the car?
"I do not know for sure. Peter R. de Vries has images from the raw material cut and against ABC said: this is all. In order to protect me - even though I had not asked. "

'Because it did not matter. It is about what Joran told. I have all the questions that Peter gave me,. On my way. "

De Vries writes in the foreword that you have a good job, but he calls you hufterig and unacceptable by the coke. You tried him and regarded him as commander you bitch. " It was wait and see who they found: Good or Bad Patrick Patrick. De Vries has a couple of times at the point before stopping.
"What Peter writes, is correct. It is the gangster in me that I've met back. Joran was looking for someone so. He was very excited. I had the gangster away when I stepped from the drug trade. I was previously mandatory. A manipulator. This can not in one go off. And it's still there. If someone aankijkt me, I think what you're breeding must boy? "

Were you the biggest drug dealer of Arnhem?
'If you're 300, 400 grams of heroin per day sells, you're a pretty long way. On my 18th I had several homes in Arnhem where dealers sold to me. I had made money and tackle everything. With whores, everything. I paid for everyone. If we had a feast, we took just 50 grams of coke and that we snov. We had evenings where we 15 thousand guilders in a single format. Clothes? That I once wore. Then I threw them away.

"If I Joran at that time had met, and I had not believed him, then I had him taken to the forest. Then I have to ensure that everything he told me, haha. And if Natalee had been my child, I had him driven through his head shot. "

To show off a little Joran told you about the first corpse that you saw. Zag you that much?
"I've seen similar, but not from people I've dealt with something. I have seen a man that the finger was cut off. Tsjak. But I will never name names. I can keep secrets. I think that I am not yet in this book eenvijftigste of my past have told. Later perhaps. But I've still things that need to be extinguished. "

What about now with your scar?
"I still got money from a boy. Because he is not paid, I sold him badly cut heroin, and when he came back angry. Because I trusted him, I set up my honkbalknuppel down. Then he grabbed a knife and cut me.

"I've never done declaration. I thought, but you wait. One day I gave him aangereden. He wanted to cross and I thought, okay, bam. I rode hard. He flew as the car around. I grabbed a bat and wanted to kill him. But a friend gave me. I've never seen that boy. "

You come from a wealthy family. What they found your drugscarrière?
'It was a tragedy for them. I have incredibly smart parents. It is not fine if the police against you say your son is one of the whole. But what could they do? My father gave me great cars when I was working with him, but I'm an entrepreneur. I had my own 'franchise'.

"When I was 15, I no longer lived at home and I was caught with 66 grams of heroin and 8,000 guilders and cash. That is not normal.

"The turnaround came on my 22th. My wife became pregnant. When I later had to sit a year for drugs, I knew: never again. My father is multimillionaire. He has helped me my business. I sell hydraulic hoses and make annual 200 thousand euros profit. "

Why would you deal with Joran?
"Because of the suffering that he has dealt with Aruba. And to the mother of Natalee. But my ego also played a role. I am a man, I have a piemel and piemels be hard. At the moment you just do what others can not, the FBI, the CIA, the police ... Anyone looking for, and Patrick find. Well, then I feel it tough. "

Why did you Peter R. de Vries' fokking amateur '?
"I have great respect for Peter, but he said there is easy. Sometimes I came home with the images and then cause them to look away immediately. Then I thought: get the cancer man, I'm not a whore. I grab you, I cut your throat loose, do you, Mr. De Vries? This was also the coke hear. I sat all that time in excitement and then driving away as you? That you can not create. "

Before you went to De Vries, you spoke with the police. You wanted Joran with a wietkwekerij creation and leave him there eavesdropping. Since the police do not cooperate?
'Come on. They have containers with cocaine inside emerge during the IRT affair. What is a wietplantage? They had months to eavesdropping. If they had done this, that case was one hundred percent sure. "

Why you demanded 300 thousand euros from the police?
"I invented but an amount. It fell to negotiate. I have three times with the Criminal Intelligence Unit talk. But the only thing they wanted was that I was drugsinfiltrant. They had no interest in Joran van der Sloot. Total not. The third time I said: breeding you. When detective who said: ga but to Peter R. de Vries.

"I've De Vries 250 thousand euros requested. But that was not me. That is obvious, because I took pleasure with 25 thousand euros expenses and almost half of the revenue from the sale of nieuwsclips. That would yield little, they said. Nevertheless, I received 300 thousand euros, because ABC paid 830 thousand dollars. Europe also yielded money. "
You know who Natalee dumped into the sea, eh?
'That is speculate. But I know it. Joran has me in the beginning of a name. He said that no boy who has done something, but that he done a lot with him. When I called to the police in Aruba gave, they were crazy, because it confirmed their own suspicions. They were two names. One is the day after the disappearance of Natalee departed from Aruba. He is a queer from a wealthy family. The police asked me if Joran bisexual tendencies. "

Why is Justice does not go with the research, do you think?
"I do not know. The OM has a trump card. Before the end of the year, they agreed. How do I know? I have long arms. I think they make good chance for a breakthrough. That is my only hope. "

You got to the coke and your wife left you almost. Was it worth it?
"All I had received nothing, then it was worth it. I have enough human misery and contempt now give back what I once. It is not about money. I am a millionaire. And there are still many millions. I have smuggled cocaine and slangetjes I can sell. I can both very good. And I am the allerbekendste slangenverkoper of the world.

"The rehabilitation is heavy, but the last three weeks I have no more coke. Yet there comes a day I again ga sniffing. It is far too good, man. But daily use is not an option. I would now a good father and husband. "

Do you have contact with Joran?
'No. I have nothing with him. He's just a psychopath, man. He asked me: Patrick, did you ever been my friend? I said, but wait until the broadcast. He's just a project. "

For someone to brag about all the money he has,how rich his daddy is,it sure makes me wonder why Patrick would ask for money from ale for this joran info.
Also notice he mentions that joran mentioned 2 names....assuming one is daury and the other is Guido?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #237 on: June 24, 2008, 09:16:20 AM »

Patric slip of the T ?

He asked me: Patrick, did you ever been my friend? I said,  wait until the broadcast.

I the article ::Hij vroeg me: Patrick, ben je ooit mijn vriend geweest? Ik zei: wacht maar tot de uitzending.

NICE CATCH, JOHAN!!!

Why would he be discussing the De Vries broadcast with Joran the moron,

before it even aired. Supposedly, Joran was clueless.

WELL HE STILL IS CLUELESS... but that is another post entirely!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #238 on: June 24, 2008, 09:16:48 AM »

He sure sounds like a coked-up Patrick to me.  Is he sure he hasn't had any in 3 weeks?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #239 on: June 24, 2008, 09:24:18 AM »

They must have had to edit the hell out of those tapes! Everytime Patrick's nose started to bleed from the 2-3 grams of coke he was doing as that wouldn't be good to sell to ABC. But most importantly anytime Joran spoke of anyone other then himself or a fictitious Daury.
---------------------------
This is all a sham!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: June 24, 2008, 09:25:55 AM by Observer » Logged

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.