April 26, 2024, 03:17:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #760 6/22 - 6/26/08  (Read 223696 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #280 on: June 24, 2008, 11:11:18 AM »

We must also ask this...is this person Patrick refers to a person that Patrick already knew about before Joran mentions him? If the first Patrick learns of him is through Joran then we have to wonder if this is not another set up for Patrick.  I don't take anything Joran spouts as gospel...he is a manipulator and anyone with half a brain can find example of his work on  this.  Joran would me the apprentice and Paulus the master in that department. 
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #281 on: June 24, 2008, 11:11:49 AM »

http://download.omroep.nl(...)20080530_44_1kHz.mp3

Gielen on the dutch radio about her doc 

it is in Dutch
Nothing new ha ha 
who pays RG ?

put it on you Tube Renee Gielen !!!

Johan - when was she on Dutch radio?  Is this recent?

http://antilliaans.caribiana.nl/aruba/car20080530_gielen-holloway

may 30th 2008

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #282 on: June 24, 2008, 11:18:59 AM »

O/T Sorry! 

Hey CP405!   How is my buddy Nemo? 

um....carry on monkeys.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #283 on: June 24, 2008, 11:20:08 AM »

I can't speak for all the members at Carnut's, but I will try to give the best answer I can to LoRain's question, since I am a member there also.

Our chat at Carnut's has become, in some ways, our own small support group. When people have illnesses or family problems, we bring them to the chat for advice. Because of that, we have all made a promise that what we say in chat will not leave chat (kind of like being in Vegas, LOL). Seriously, though, we have talked about problems a member is having with their health, another member's divorce proceedings, another person's financial issues, etc. We are there to help each other as much as we can. If we don't know someone well enough to trust that they won't repeat the personal information, then members are iffy about allowing them to join.

All our chats are not totally about serious personal stuff. We spend a lot of time swapping recipes, looking at items on ebay that some members sell, looking at photos of people's dogs dressed up in cute outfits, discussing current events, etc. We do sometimes do a little discussion of Natalee's case, but most people who want to discuss the case do that mainly here at SM.

Not allowing someone to join is not meant as an insult. It only means that the group there doesn't feel comfortable discussing their personal business in front of some.

I hope this helps.

I got rejected too if that helps!!! lol

Did not take it personally at all. In fact, I think it was BT Girl that sent me the sweetest e-mail explaining exactly what she explained above.

There are Monkeys that have been here for 3 years that built very strong bonds and friendships. They love and support each other daily. They tell each other their joys and sorrows and support each other. I have not been here from day one. I read, but did not become a member until the 2nd year of Natalee's disappearance. I too have developed the greatest of friendships with some of the posters here. We tell each other EVERYTHING also. It is a great trust between us that allows us to be able to develop relationships like that.

Don't take it personally at all. It is not an insult nor a rejection of you personally. My understanding of Carnut's sight was exactly as BT explained above...very deep friends who developed a very healthy support system with other Monkeys, who trust each other enough to share very intimate details of their lives. Just respect their privacy, and be thankful they have a place to share ideas and support.

Smoochies, Lisa. And please give that gorgeous little boy a hug from me too.

I Stand With The Girl
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #284 on: June 24, 2008, 11:24:38 AM »

http://download.omroep.nl(...)20080530_44_1kHz.mp3

Gielen on the dutch radio about her doc 

it is in Dutch
Nothing new ha ha 
who pays RG ?

put it on you Tube Renee Gielen !!!

Johan - when was she on Dutch radio?  Is this recent?

http://antilliaans.caribiana.nl/aruba/car20080530_gielen-holloway

may 30th 2008

Caesu - thanks, so right before Renee said she would be completed with her crockumentary (June 2, 2008)

Funny, or very telling, that it hasn't been aired yet 
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #285 on: June 24, 2008, 11:27:57 AM »

http://antilliaans.caribiana.nl/aruba/car20080624_rijkswet-justitie

article about the meeting of the justice ministers of Aruba/Antilles/Netherlands (Croes/Dick/Ballin)

+ Rudy Croes succeeded in starting a commission who is going to look into the future of the Higher Court.
possibly a Court which will located on one of the island on a rotating basis.

+ more cooperation with action against drugs smuggling, money laundering.

+ Aruba / Netherlands are close to an agreement about the Plant hotel / Mariott complex.
(but have been saying for over a year that they are close to an agreement)

+ state secretary Bijleveld found the comment by Nico Jörg about corruption 'worrisome'.
but she responded in the same way as how she responded to Brinkman's corruption report:
"everywhere is corruption, never deny that, but corruption should be dealt with, that's what we are doing".

+ Oduber told Bijleveld that the trust of the people in the law enforcement is important for him and he his fighting corruption.
Bijleveld believed Oduber's words.

interview with Bijleveld:
http://download.omroep.nl/rnw/smac/cms/car_bijleveld_tripartiet_20080624_44_1kHz.mp3

interview with Rudy Croes if you want to listen to his lisping voice:
http://download.omroep.nl/rnw/smac/cms/car_croes_tripartiet_20080624_44_1kHz.mp3

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #286 on: June 24, 2008, 11:35:40 AM »

Okay...

Now the world's funniest de Telegraaf poster comment EVER!!!!!

This is how it came out after run through the Dutch to English

GOOGLE translator.

RE: PATRICK VAN DER EEM AND JORAN VAN DER SLOOT ARTICLE

That these men a tight Plasser of Joran
has given me just my breakfast cost.
Debbie, Amsterdam | 10:31 | 24.06.08

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
cp405
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #287 on: June 24, 2008, 11:43:29 AM »

O/T Sorry! 

Hey CP405!   How is my buddy Nemo? 

um....carry on monkeys.

Hey, Nemo is good, thanks for asking.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #288 on: June 24, 2008, 11:49:02 AM »

Janet,
Now there is the "new" news that you can get a caffeine high from the smell of coffee. I guess it's like second hand smoke!

Good Morning Maggie

The aroma would not suffice.  The entire experience is where it is at.  The moment I open my eyes in the morning ... I am anticipating that first cuppa coffee.  The aroma of the coffee grounds ... the aroma as the coffee is brewing ... the feeling as my favorite mug touches my lips ... the first sip as it touches my tongue ... the feeling I get as it worms it way throughout my system ... waiting for the buzz ... my thoughts clearing as the cobwebs dissipate.  Nothing like it.  NOTHING!

These past three days ...

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #289 on: June 24, 2008, 11:49:40 AM »

Patrick states that DeVries knowingly cut out portions of his tape recordings to protect him (even though he didn't ask him to) and presented the tape to ABC as complete.

"Did ABC, the American broadcaster who bought the show, that you used cocaine in the car?
“I do not know for sure. Peter R. de Vries has cut all images from the raw material and to ABC he said: this is all. In order to protect me - even though I had not asked. ”

I have an issue with that. In the first place, if DeVries knew Patrick was doing cocaine, wouldn't the honorable thing to do to be to tell Patrick NOT to continue this. This alone puts DeVries in a poor light for me. I also wonder if ALE isn't aware of this and that is why the tapes could not be used as evidence.

I agree Mrskub, Peter should have laid that out there. They put the grass in there, why not the cocaine? What's to protect? He was already a convicted drug dealing felon, a known drug user and he looks like Al Capone took a slice out of his face with a dull knife.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #290 on: June 24, 2008, 11:56:50 AM »

Dera Gai (St. John's Day)

Dera Gai (St. John's Day). Centuries ago, after harvesting crops, the island's indigenous people built bonfires, then challenged one another to jump over them. Storytelling, music, dancing, and food and drink fueled the merriment. Later a rooster was buried up to its neck and covered with a calabash gourd. Blindfolded men with sticks had three chances to "find" the rooster; the winner kept the fowl for dinner. Spanish Catholic influence later tied the celebration to the feast day of John the Baptist. Today a dummy rooster is used, but the music and dancing persist. Crop remnants and other disposable items are buried in a symbolic soul cleansing. June 24.

http://tinyurl.com/4uxkqc

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #291 on: June 24, 2008, 12:00:18 PM »

I can't speak for all the members at Carnut's, but I will try to give the best answer I can to LoRain's question, since I am a member there also.

Our chat at Carnut's has become, in some ways, our own small support group. When people have illnesses or family problems, we bring them to the chat for advice. Because of that, we have all made a promise that what we say in chat will not leave chat (kind of like being in Vegas, LOL). Seriously, though, we have talked about problems a member is having with their health, another member's divorce proceedings, another person's financial issues, etc. We are there to help each other as much as we can. If we don't know someone well enough to trust that they won't repeat the personal information, then members are iffy about allowing them to join.

All our chats are not totally about serious personal stuff. We spend a lot of time swapping recipes, looking at items on ebay that some members sell, looking at photos of people's dogs dressed up in cute outfits, discussing current events, etc. We do sometimes do a little discussion of Natalee's case, but most people who want to discuss the case do that mainly here at SM.

Not allowing someone to join is not meant as an insult. It only means that the group there doesn't feel comfortable discussing their personal business in front of some.

I hope this helps.

I got rejected too if that helps!!! lol

Did not take it personally at all. In fact, I think it was BT Girl that sent me the sweetest e-mail explaining exactly what she explained above.

There are Monkeys that have been here for 3 years that built very strong bonds and friendships. They love and support each other daily. They tell each other their joys and sorrows and support each other. I have not been here from day one. I read, but did not become a member until the 2nd year of Natalee's disappearance. I too have developed the greatest of friendships with some of the posters here. We tell each other EVERYTHING also. It is a great trust between us that allows us to be able to develop relationships like that.

Don't take it personally at all. It is not an insult nor a rejection of you personally. My understanding of Carnut's sight was exactly as BT explained above...very deep friends who developed a very healthy support system with other Monkeys, who trust each other enough to share very intimate details of their lives. Just respect their privacy, and be thankful they have a place to share ideas and support.

Smoochies, Lisa. And please give that gorgeous little boy a hug from me too.

smooches back Sweetie!!! Will give him a big hug just for you!!!!

He is at a baseball camp right now...took him to the batting cages last night...he kicks butt!!! lol  Just had to brag!!!! Moved up from sitting the bench at the beginning of the year to...he is starting 2nd baseman and 1st batter in the lineup. His team is undefeated for 3 years in a row!!! Very competitive...I know!!! Crazy!!! they are only 8 & 9 years old. He is the youngest...but holds his own!!!

Sorry about going o/t...but ya all know by now how proud I am of my little Monkey!!! lol

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #292 on: June 24, 2008, 12:01:49 PM »

I haven't given up on De Vries yet. This may be ACT 2 coming up to take

this little T4B down. Hey, whatever it takes!!!!

De Vries I promise not to call you a B. just yet... only if you really LIKE IT! 

I am with you here Carpe. DeVries is the only person investigating the case I do have any faith in. The case would be dead if left in the hands of Hans Mos.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #293 on: June 24, 2008, 12:05:44 PM »

Patrick states that DeVries knowingly cut out portions of his tape recordings to protect him (even though he didn't ask him to) and presented the tape to ABC as complete.

"Did ABC, the American broadcaster who bought the show, that you used cocaine in the car?
“I do not know for sure. Peter R. de Vries has cut all images from the raw material and to ABC he said: this is all. In order to protect me - even though I had not asked. ”

I have an issue with that. In the first place, if DeVries knew Patrick was doing cocaine, wouldn't the honorable thing to do to be to tell Patrick NOT to continue this. This alone puts DeVries in a poor light for me. I also wonder if ALE isn't aware of this and that is why the tapes could not be used as evidence.

I agree Mrskub, Peter should have laid that out there. They put the grass in there, why not the cocaine? What's to protect? He was already a convicted drug dealing felon, a known drug user and he looks like Al Capone took a slice out of his face with a dull knife.

He was protecting Patrick! De Vries clearly stated he was a succesfull business man and a family man and a hero..If everyone knew he was a snake and a cokehead he would of never been able to sell this BS to ABC or SBS and make that huge money. Meanwhile he went on record and told everyone the case was solved and Beth is at peace

Patrick says he was doing 2-3 grams a day of cocaine a day and De Vries is the one that gave him questions to ask Joran. For sure he knew he was a huge coke head and the questions asked were dispicable and obvious to those of us that know this case inside and out. This is all one sick joke and all we can do is sit back and watch Patrick get rich and probably Joran. They are laughing all the way to the bank.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #294 on: June 24, 2008, 12:09:08 PM »

article about the meeting of the justice ministers of Aruba/Antilles/Netherlands (Croes/Dick/Ballin)

+ Rudy Croes succeeded in starting a commission who is going to look into the future of the Higher Court.

+ Aruba / Netherlands are close to an agreement about the Plant hotel / Mariott complex.

+ state secretary Bijleveld found the comment by Nico Jörg about corruption 'worrisome'.
but she responded in the same way as how she responded to Brinkman's corruption report:
"everywhere is corruption, never deny that, but corruption should be dealt with, that's what we are doing".

+ Oduber told Bijleveld that the trust of the people in the law enforcement is important for him and he his fighting corruption.

http://download.omroep.nl/rnw/smac/cms/car_bijleveld_tripartiet_20080624_44_1kHz.mp3

http://download.omroep.nl/rnw/smac/cms/car_croes_tripartiet_20080624_44_1kHz.mp3

Thanks Caesu! And who is Bijleveld? As far as Oduber and Rudy go, they aren't working on shit, they are part of the corruption. That is like the fox guarding the henhouse.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #295 on: June 24, 2008, 12:12:16 PM »

He was protecting Patrick! De Vries clearly stated he was a succesfull business man and a family man and a hero..If everyone knew he was a snake and a cokehead he would of never been able to sell this BS to ABC or SBS and make that huge money. Meanwhile he went on record and told everyone the case was solved and Beth is at peace

Patrick says he was doing 2-3 grams a day of cocaine a day and De Vries is the one that gave him questions to ask Joran. For sure he knew he was a huge coke head and the questions asked were dispicable and obvious to those of us that know this case inside and out. This is all one sick joke and all we can do is sit back and watch Patrick get rich and probably Joran. They are laughing all the way to the bank.

I agree with this *******. I'm past the point of trusting anyone. I guess that's a bad attitude, but I'm jaded toward mostly everyone involved.

Not disclosing that Patrick was on drugs, and a massive amount at that, tells me that Godfather Peter R didn't want that disclosed.

I guess in my myopic view of Godfather Peter R he could not disclose that he knew Patrick was on cocaine or he could have come under a lot of scrutiny himself.

sorry - me don't like. 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #296 on: June 24, 2008, 12:12:57 PM »

Here's the horseshit. Peter is protecting him and Patrick tells it all anyway, lol! That's bizarre. I don't believe him that Joran wasn't doing coke. Joran take things up any orifice he gets a chance to.

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #297 on: June 24, 2008, 12:13:45 PM »

Were you the biggest drug dealer of Arnhem?

If you sell 300, 400 grams of heroin per day, you’re a pretty long way. On my 18th I had several homes in Arnhem where dealers sold for me. I had stacks of money and squandered everything. With whores, everything. I paid for everyone. If we had a feast, we took just 50 grams of coke and that we snove. We had evenings where we spend 15 thousand guilders in one go. Clothes? That I once wore. Then I threw them away.

To show off a little Joran told you about the first corpse that you saw. Did you see much dead bodies?

“I’ve seen some, but not from people I hurt. I did see a mans finger was cut off. Tsjak. But I will never name names. I can keep secrets. I think that in this book I am not telling one-fifthiest of my past. Later perhaps. But I’ve still things that need to become expired. (statute of limitations)”

what a sick f*ck.

but i think Peter R. de Vries will be only more determined to see this case through.
he is not going to let this taint his reputation.
can't wait for his next broadcast (probably in september?).

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #298 on: June 24, 2008, 12:16:27 PM »

Thanks Caesu! And who is Bijleveld? As far as Oduber and Rudy go, they aren't working on shit, they are part of the corruption. That is like the fox guarding the henhouse.

Anna Theodora Bernardina (Ank) Bijleveld-Schouten (IJsselmuiden, 17 March 1962) is a Dutch politician. Since 2007 she is state secretary for Home Affairs and Kingdom Relations. Previously she was mayor of Hof van Twente for the Christian Democratic Appeal.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ank_Bijleveld-Schouten

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #299 on: June 24, 2008, 12:17:12 PM »

Posted this on the FP earlier today.

Why you demanded 300 thousand euros from the police?
“I invented but an amount. It could be bargained. I have talked three times with the Criminal Intelligence Unit. But the only thing they wanted was that I would become a drug-infiltrant. They had no interest in Joran van der Sloot. Totaly not. The third time I said: f*ck you. Then a detective said: go to Peter R. de Vries.

Thank you EURobert
I certainly hope that is true about the OM having one more(or ANY)trump card left.

This was around the time Hans Mos was trying to shut the case down.

They had no interest in Joran van der Sloot. Totaly not. The third time I said: f*ck you. Then a detective said: go to Peter R. de Vries.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.