April 18, 2024, 09:57:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #760 6/22 - 6/26/08  (Read 223323 times)
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #380 on: June 24, 2008, 04:51:38 PM »

This was around the time Hans Mos was trying to shut the case down.

They had no interest in Joran van der Sloot. Totaly not. The third time I said: f*ck you. Then a detective said: go to Peter R. de Vries.

I'm sorry but I don't believe for one second Mos was going to close this case.....NO ONE will close this case completely....they will have to give up all documents,tapings etc if they do and we know they won't do that.If it's left up to aruba and the NL,this case will remain frozen.

Let me clarify my remark Karma. When I said shut down I didn't mean close, although I may have used that terminology before. When Mos shut down the case he put four telephone answerers on it, which of course is meaningless. The case was still open but not being investigated.

I tend to think this was Hans' plan all along, knowing with certainty he'd never get past Paulus' judge friends, but at least he could say he tried. It gave the Dutch system an out.

I agree with all of you that they won't close the case for the simple reason they don't want the Holloway family to get the case documents and expose all the corruption.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #381 on: June 24, 2008, 04:52:53 PM »

In this set of pictures, notice that the sunglasses on the one on the left appear very similar to the ones in the middle as far as shape.
The first and last photo look like the same cap. Even the brim seems to have the same curve to it. The 2 end pictures were both purportedly from Thailand while the center was from the Van der Eem taping.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #382 on: June 24, 2008, 04:53:25 PM »

I think we all have twins somewhere.  I look so much like Natalee's freind "Frannie" I could be her....

always 1 ... I believe it.  I saw my eldest son's double at Disneyland a number of years back.  He was 10 years old.  A woman approached my hubby and I while we were in a line with our two eldest for one of the attractions.  This woman had been observing my son and ... wanted me to have a look at her child.  I literally got goose pimples up my arms.  These two boys were identical.

I have not thought about that incident in a long time.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #383 on: June 24, 2008, 04:56:08 PM »

I have no faith in Patrick but I will still hold out hope that Peter can shake some up to try and get to the truth.I too don't believe Patrick would damage his good rep all because of joran.Peter used a thug to catch a thug...that's what he should have done.It is not Peter's fault if that thug is now trying to make money off of this ordeal.
I hope it is true that Peter has paulus in his eye sight.[/color]

I very much agree with you here Karma. If this case breaks it will be thanks to Peter DeVries and not the Dutch investigators. They have their heads up their asses. Peter thinks outside the box and has twice the determination. Look at the facts. Anything that has made a difference in the case from the Dutch standpoint so far has come from Peter DeVries.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #384 on: June 24, 2008, 04:57:28 PM »

In this set of pictures, notice that the sunglasses on the one on the left appear very similar to the ones in the middle as far as shape.
The first and last photo look like the same cap. Even the brim seems to have the same curve to it. The 2 end pictures were both purportedly from Thailand while the center was from the Van der Eem taping.

Yep.  Both outside photos also look like they were taken around the same time, his beard looks about the same.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #385 on: June 24, 2008, 04:58:54 PM »

IMO the guy in the restaurant has more chiseled features than Joran. Could be a doppelganger.

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #386 on: June 24, 2008, 05:05:12 PM »

http://www.hartvannederland.nl/item/10034/Opschudding_rondom_Patrick_van_der_Eem
nothing additional to the Volkskrant interview.

press conference Patrick van der Eem:
http://www.hartvannederland.nl/item/10041/Persconferentie_Van_der_Eem

watching it right now.
he has the same spokesman as Peter R. de Vries (Peter Schouten).

GBMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #387 on: June 24, 2008, 05:06:17 PM »

these Patrick revelations will only make Peter R. de Vries more detirmined.
he is not going to let scumbags (JvdS, PvdS & Patrick) taint his international reputation.

caesu ... think about it.  Peter Devries is not naive.  Hey ... he is the detective yet ... Monkeys had Patrick figured out from the getgo.  Peter Devries and Patrick vander Eem worked very closely with the taping of this video recording.

Also ... the Dutch and Aruban law enforcements were aware of the project  at the time when Joran, Deepak and Satish were detained.  These law enforcements had been approach for cooperation but ... some law (BOB law) prevented that from happening ... so Patrick and Peter were on their own.

Something is not right.

Janet

something is definately not right. a lot is not right.

i want to hear Peter R. de Vries reaction to Patrick's book.
later i am going to watch the repeat of the Netwerk.tv program.

he might just say:

"yes he is a thug. but a thug was needed to catch another.
it doesn't take anyhting away from the confession"

and the ALE wasn't contacted about Patrick before.
the Dutch LE was. because of not implemented BOB law on Aruba the Dutch decided not to pass Patrick on to Aruba.
later Ballin said this was a mistake. but Aruba wouldn't have been able to use Patrick anyway.

but i think he will be fuming silently if Peter is deceived by Patrick in any way.
and that will make him even more determined than he already was.

i hope Peter R. de Vries is in contact with Nico Jörg.
he might not want to be associated with Hero Brinkman, as the PVV is a bit of a controversial party.

but if a new broadcast will expose corruption / cover-up, i am sure Brinkman will hook in on that hype again.

Caesu: I posted it a while back:

Peter R. de Vries' response about the article: I don't care that much about what is said about Patrick in the paper. It's about what Joran has said and not about what Patrick is saying. We knew all along we weren't working with a saint. I've read the article and I'm not surprised.

Peter R. de Vries won't be on camera anywhere in the news....he's on holiday (don't know if that is actually true though...could be of course (season is just finished) but somehow I have my doubts...no specific reason for it though. He gave the reaction by phone.

But come to think of it....he was supposed to be at the bookpresentation tomorrow and now all of a sudden he won't be there...since he's on holiday? Or maybe he's coming back tomorrow...that could be.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #388 on: June 24, 2008, 05:08:36 PM »

I think we all have twins somewhere.  I look so much like Natalee's freind "Frannie" I could be her....

I think you are right and here is mine:

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #389 on: June 24, 2008, 05:10:46 PM »

I think you are right and here is mine:

OMG! That's hysterical! 

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #390 on: June 24, 2008, 05:14:05 PM »

http://www.parool.nl/parool/nl/7/Misdaad/article/detail/19630/2008/06/24/Van-der-Eem-doet-een-boekje-open.dhtml

+ he didn't have a weapon. Patrick doesn't know how this got in the Volkskrant interview.

+ he stopped a few weeks ago using cocaine.

The preamble of the book of Van Der Eem is written by De Vries. It becomes clear that the journalist didn't had an easy time with the headstrong, coke addicted Van der Eem. However De Vries continues to stand behind his infiltrator: "Don't touch rotten-Patrick with your rotten-hands", he wrote.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #391 on: June 24, 2008, 05:19:22 PM »

IMO something is off on the chin hair lol

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #392 on: June 24, 2008, 05:26:40 PM »

Buckeye...

I've been pondering this..since you posted....what can I say...I can say a lot my friend....

Jossy didn't just *give us that space in Diario*....I offered to PAY $500.00, for that space...if you read the forum....you know that.

To get what WE as the mutual Monkeys decided was OUR final statement...I spent over $400.oo US in phone calls alone......

My cell phone bill just came in...over $480.00 to Aruba....do you think I am Stupid?...These were calls not only concerning Natalee...but the other women who claimed they were assaulted in Arubu....

KLASS...please take me off the list...TY....

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #393 on: June 24, 2008, 05:30:57 PM »

WOW Destiny that stinks, I'm sorry
Why would Jossy do that hmmm.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #394 on: June 24, 2008, 05:39:28 PM »

Let me clarify my remark Karma. When I said shut down I didn't mean close, although I may have used that terminology before. When Mos shut down the case he put four telephone answerers on it, which of course is meaningless. The case was still open but not being investigated.

I tend to think this was Hans' plan all along, knowing with certainty he'd never get past Paulus' judge friends, but at least he could say he tried. It gave the Dutch system an out.

I agree with all of you that they won't close the case for the simple reason they don't want the Holloway family to get the case documents and expose all the corruption.

Hi Bro - hey let's say for a second that Mos did give it his all, and just couldn't get past Paulus' friends...let me ask you, as a professional, wouldn't this job be basically meaningless? Sure it pays nice, but for me, I need some type of ulterior reward.

How could anyone who was sworn to uphold the law just say - 'hey I gave it my best shot' and knowing what he knows even look at himself in the mirror?

In my humble opinion, that's the kind of attorney we could all do without, and he's no better than Carlo or Paulus.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #395 on: June 24, 2008, 05:42:28 PM »

http://www.revu.nl/11591.Patrick_van_der_Eem_onthult

Revu: full article appears tomorrow

Patrick van der Eem says during the interrogation he was asked if JvdS was bisexual.
Richardson had information that JvdS was a rent-boy / male prostitute for tourists until he was 17.

Patrick says this might be the reason that some people did certain things for JvdS which they otherwise wouldn't have done.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #396 on: June 24, 2008, 05:45:15 PM »

Buckeye...

I've been pondering this..since you posted....what can I say...I can say a lot my friend....

Jossy didn't just *give us that space in Diario*....I offered to PAY $500.00, for that space...if you read the forum....you know that.

To get what WE as the mutual Monkeys decided was OUR final statement...I spent over $400.oo US in phone calls alone......

My cell phone bill just came in...over $480.00 to Aruba....do you think I am Stupid?...These were calls not only concerning Natalee...but the other women who claimed they were assaulted in Arubu....

Destiny, I don't think you are stupid... you're one of the kindest people in the whole of the ether. To give so selflessly of yourself speaks volumes about you and your character.

I might suggest Vontage. I would even help you go over the steps to get it all hooked up. My international bill is the same as the local and long distance ~ it's all wrapped up together - Amount: $34.20

I consider that a deal.

Hang in there Des - you're a truly good monk - me likes bery bery much!!!

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #397 on: June 24, 2008, 05:46:42 PM »

Patrick van der Eem says during the interrogation he was asked if JvdS was bisexual.
Richardson had information that JvdS was a rent-boy / male prostitute for tourists until he was 17.

Patrick says this might be the reason that some people did certain things for JvdS which they otherwise wouldn't have done.

finally!!!!
wanna guess who his pimpette was?

+++

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #398 on: June 24, 2008, 05:53:52 PM »

Buckeye...

Destiny - I'm so sorry your phone bill ended up being so high.  I'm not sure what you mean by take you off the list though?  Also, I thought Diario ended up placing the letter in Diario at no cost in the end?  I know you had initially graciously offered to pay and it was your offer that made it happen.  You deserve most of the credit for making that letter happen, that is a fact!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #399 on: June 24, 2008, 05:55:34 PM »

Wouldn't surprise me one bit. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.