April 23, 2024, 06:13:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #760 6/22 - 6/26/08  (Read 223539 times)
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #520 on: June 24, 2008, 08:02:59 PM »

I miss Deetch, I hope he's OK.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #521 on: June 24, 2008, 08:03:18 PM »

I think it's much simpler...she died from being drugged.  The devil is in the details.

Kinda think it was simple too, Las. Might even have been prosecuted had it not been for the "higher-ups" Joran says helped him out. That may have been one of the most overlooked statements of all that came out of his soirees with Patrick.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #522 on: June 24, 2008, 08:03:44 PM »

Just listened to the PatrickVDEem pressconference ( http://tinyurl.com/549pwh ) It's explicitly said there that Joran didn't take cocaine during the rides with Patrick. Patrick only saw Joran take cocaine once or twice in seven months. And the spokesman of Patrick pressed on the fact that Joran wasn't high on marihuana on ALL the rides.

(Off to bed now. Good night.)

thank you and good night EURobert.

So, he only did it twice in the presence of Patrick. So, he probably does it infrequently, when he CAN afford it. Like when he's rippin' off Mart Bakx. I believe Joran DOES COKE. When he can have it for free, and that alone is probably often, and I believe he buys coke.

sue me!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #523 on: June 24, 2008, 08:05:37 PM »

I don't want to sound dumb...but is 2-3 gr. of cocaine a lot to do in a day??  I have no idea how much an addict uses.  What would be the price per day??
That amount would be used by the heaviest of cocaine addicts. Thats like $150-200 a day but obviously he is buying in big amounts,especially if he is sharing it with Joran and the whores they picked up together.

I hate to say it,but Peter could have easily been responsible if Patrick Overdosed. What was he paying him like 5,000 euros a month? Is that what they bought there cocaine with? He had to of known this was a addict and Patrick said himself that De Vries almost stopped it all.

truly excellent point.

+++

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #524 on: June 24, 2008, 08:07:10 PM »

Just listened to the PatrickVDEem pressconference ( http://tinyurl.com/549pwh ) It's explicitly said there that Joran didn't take cocaine during the rides with Patrick. Patrick only saw Joran take cocaine once or twice in seven months. And the spokesman of Patrick pressed on the fact that Joran wasn't high on marihuana on ALL the rides.

So, he only did it twice in the presence of Patrick. So, he probably does it infrequently, when he CAN afford it. Like when he's rippin' off Mart Bakx. I believe Joran DOES COKE. When he can have it for free, and that alone is probably often, and I believe he buys coke.

sue me!

In his book, he talked of using the urine, of the only kid in KIA, that didn't "blow".  I'm thinking that he wasn't talking marijuana....  never heard that called blow.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #525 on: June 24, 2008, 08:08:09 PM »

And what better person to help him get on with his life than his FATHER?  "I would do anything for my son".

And on Pustus' anything short list would be murder, disposal of a body, aiding and abetting a criminal, lying under oath. Just to name a few.

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #526 on: June 24, 2008, 08:08:26 PM »

Lucky that Patrick didn't wreck the Landrover.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #527 on: June 24, 2008, 08:09:47 PM »

In his book, he talked of using the urine, of the only kid in KIA, that didn't "blow".  I'm thinking that he wasn't talking marijuana....  never heard that called blow.
For sure that means cocaine but apparently in Aruba it means smoking pot 

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #528 on: June 24, 2008, 08:10:50 PM »

Doubt seriously they even bother to check for weed in the bloodstream. Marijuana is the national pastime of Aruba.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #529 on: June 24, 2008, 08:11:50 PM »

batman

+++

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #530 on: June 24, 2008, 08:12:50 PM »

I miss Deetch, I hope he's OK.

I do too Blonde and hope he will re-appear. Can't say AHATA feels the same.  

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #531 on: June 24, 2008, 08:13:08 PM »

Doubt seriously they even bother to check for weed in the bloodstream. Marijuana is the national pastime of Aruba.
I disagree..I think it's cocaine. They have one of the highest percentages of cocaine users in the world.

imnoangel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #532 on: June 24, 2008, 08:13:36 PM »

over here in holland smoking pot is called 'blowing'' or smoking a blow.
not taking coke.
hi all 
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #533 on: June 24, 2008, 08:13:53 PM »

sue me!

I wonder how much Paulass ended up paying the kid for sharing his clean urine.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #534 on: June 24, 2008, 08:14:15 PM »

sue me!

Sue ya, Rob?

Chit, I'll kiss yaaaaa!!!!

I'd give the boy all he wants... if I did the stuff.

Hand him his bicycle, take away his special helmet,

and let him drive his azz right into a wall.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #535 on: June 24, 2008, 08:14:57 PM »

The "Natalee was taken off island" people have long held she was bought for a rich dude.  I just don't see that...I can see some of Caps theories being more plausible.  I just can't bring myself to think about the sex slave angle...it just boggles my mind and makes my tummy ache too.

I think what happened to her was very close to what Joran said on tape happened to her. She died at the hands of a sociopathic teenager and her body was disposed of so he could get on with his "sporter" lifestyle.

i'm with you on that, btg.  that natalee died at his hand is the only part i believe though.  i would bet money that natalee had to be hidden because of what autopsy would show that had happened to her by his hand.
dennisintn
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #536 on: June 24, 2008, 08:15:43 PM »

not taking coke.
hi all 
Hello there Smile Thanks for confriming that! Here in the states blow is cocaine.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #537 on: June 24, 2008, 08:17:47 PM »

The "Natalee was taken off island" people have long held she was bought for a rich dude.  I just don't see that...I can see some of Caps theories being more plausible.  I just can't bring myself to think about the sex slave angle...it just boggles my mind and makes my tummy ache too.

I think what happened to her was very close to what Joran said on tape happened to her. She died at the hands of a sociopathic teenager and her body was disposed of so he could get on with his "sporter" lifestyle.

i'm with you on that, btg.  that natalee died at his hand is the only part i believe though.  i would bet money that natalee had to be hidden because of what autopsy would show that had happened to her by his hand.
dennisintn

Yep yep yep!

imnoangel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #538 on: June 24, 2008, 08:18:19 PM »

ow haha thats quite a significant difference Smile
EURobert
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #539 on: June 24, 2008, 08:18:42 PM »

not taking coke.
hi all 

Just wanted to say that... It's sometimes as well is revered to as 'Een blowtje roken'. (= 'Smoking a blow.')

Remember there's this song of Bob Dylan: '... blowing in the wind ...' I always thought that was a hint to smoking pot as well?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.