April 25, 2024, 10:07:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #760 6/22 - 6/26/08  (Read 223645 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #540 on: June 24, 2008, 08:19:58 PM »

You guys are scary tonight.   

I miss Deetch and the web editorials.    It was one of the first places I looked every night for information. 

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #541 on: June 24, 2008, 08:20:12 PM »

This was around the time Hans Mos was trying to shut the case down.

They had no interest in Joran van der Sloot. Totaly not. The third time I said: f*ck you. Then a detective said: go to Peter R. de Vries.

I'm sorry but I don't believe for one second Mos was going to close this case.....NO ONE will close this case completely....they will have to give up all documents,tapings etc if they do and we know they won't do that.If it's left up to aruba and the NL,this case will remain frozen.

Let me clarify my remark Karma. When I said shut down I didn't mean close, although I may have used that terminology before. When Mos shut down the case he put four telephone answerers on it, which of course is meaningless. The case was still open but not being investigated.

I tend to think this was Hans' plan all along, knowing with certainty he'd never get past Paulus' judge friends, but at least he could say he tried. It gave the Dutch system an out.

I agree with all of you that they won't close the case for the simple reason they don't want the Holloway family to get the case documents and expose all the corruption.

Thanks DayHiker,I kinda knew what you meant Smile
As far as I can see this case has been closed from May 30th 2005.I'm not sure I trust Mos at all,that he did the best he could because of the way Beth and Dave were both treated by Mos and his so called investigators when they were asked to return to aruba because of"new info".From what I read Mos and his investigators just gave them the SOS when they got there.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
imnoangel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #542 on: June 24, 2008, 08:20:58 PM »

hahaha eurobert, ook n hollander? i have heard that before, you are not the only one who ever thought of that.
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #543 on: June 24, 2008, 08:21:35 PM »

Just listened to the PatrickVDEem pressconference ( http://tinyurl.com/549pwh ) It's explicitly said there that Joran didn't take cocaine during the rides with Patrick. Patrick only saw Joran take cocaine once or twice in seven months. And the spokesman of Patrick pressed on the fact that Joran wasn't high on marihuana on ALL the rides.

(Off to bed now. Good night.)

thank you and good night EURobert.

So, he only did it twice in the presence of Patrick. So, he probably does it infrequently, when he CAN afford it. Like when he's rippin' off Mart Bakx. I believe Joran DOES COKE. When he can have it for free, and that alone is probably often, and I believe he buys coke.

sue me!

Sue ya, Rob?

Chit, I'll kiss yaaaaa!!!!

I'd give the boy all he wants... if I did the stuff.

Hand him his bicycle, take away his special helmet,

and let him drive his azz right into a wall.

You do have a way with words Carpe. LOL  see you all later.

Just a swinging with the tribe
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #544 on: June 24, 2008, 08:22:02 PM »

They must have had to edit the hell out of those tapes! Everytime Patrick's nose started to bleed from the 2-3 grams of coke he was doing as that wouldn't be good to sell to ABC. But most importantly anytime Joran spoke of anyone other then himself or a fictitious Daury.
---------------------------
This is all a sham!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate it when I'm right 

2 to 3 grams a day!  Patrick went a little "overboard" just trying to be "convincing" to Joran!  Maybe that's why his book is named "Overboard" cuz it's got nothing to do with Natalee! 

LMA0!! 

There's another piece to the cocaine use that we haven't touched on.  Now that it is out that both of them were heavily under the influence of cocaine, Joe Taco can now claim that video can't be used as evidence because Urine was under the influence of a mind altering substance.  He's got a free ride on that tape.

patrick made it very clear that they weren't using coke in the car.  all the taping was done in the car with jvds only doing weed.  weed, if anything, would only make him more likely to spill his guts and tell the truth by mellowing him out.  i don't even think you would want to use weed and coke at the same time.  i would think the effects would be opposite of each other.
dennisintn
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #545 on: June 24, 2008, 08:22:35 PM »

over here in holland smoking pot is called 'blowing'' or smoking a blow.
not taking coke.
hi all 

Thanks...hmmmmmm
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #546 on: June 24, 2008, 08:22:38 PM »

The "Natalee was taken off island" people have long held she was bought for a rich dude.  I just don't see that...I can see some of Caps theories being more plausible.  I just can't bring myself to think about the sex slave angle...it just boggles my mind and makes my tummy ache too.

I think what happened to her was very close to what Joran said on tape happened to her. She died at the hands of a sociopathic teenager and her body was disposed of so he could get on with his "sporter" lifestyle.

i'm with you on that, btg.  that natalee died at his hand is the only part i believe though.  i would bet money that natalee had to be hidden because of what autopsy would show that had happened to her by his hand.
dennisintn

Let's also not forget the Judge Ric Smid said that Joran's education was so important that he needed to let him leave Aruba to pursue it.

I hope Judge Smid has seen the photos of Joran throwing wine in people's faces, smoking weed, confessing to disposing of Natalee, galavanting around Indonesia buck naked, etcetera ad nauseum.

Where are the pictures of Joran getting his education, Judge?

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #547 on: June 24, 2008, 08:23:35 PM »

not taking coke.
hi all 

Just wanted to say that... It's sometimes as well is revered to as 'Een blowtje roken'. (= 'Smoking a blow.')

Remember there's this song of Bob Dylan: '... blowing in the wind ...' I always thought that was a hint to smoking pot as well?
Knowing Bob Dylan,probably so  But blowing or blow here is never referred to as smoking Pot.  They blow out the smoke is all. Blow is normally referred to as powder cocaine used for snorting,but apparently Patrick also smoked crack also. That crack cocaine is still the most evil drug here in America with crystal meth slowly taking over.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #548 on: June 24, 2008, 08:24:29 PM »

Just listened to the PatrickVDEem pressconference ( http://tinyurl.com/549pwh ) It's explicitly said there that Joran didn't take cocaine during the rides with Patrick. Patrick only saw Joran take cocaine once or twice in seven months. And the spokesman of Patrick pressed on the fact that Joran wasn't high on marihuana on ALL the rides.

(Off to bed now. Good night.)

thank you and good night EURobert.

So, he only did it twice in the presence of Patrick. So, he probably does it infrequently, when he CAN afford it. Like when he's rippin' off Mart Bakx. I believe Joran DOES COKE. When he can have it for free, and that alone is probably often, and I believe he buys coke.

sue me!

Sue ya, Rob?

Chit, I'll kiss yaaaaa!!!!

I'd give the boy all he wants... if I did the stuff.

Hand him his bicycle, take away his special helmet,

and let him drive his azz right into a wall.

You do have a way with words Carpe. LOL  see you all later.

Later, Sam.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
imnoangel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #549 on: June 24, 2008, 08:25:02 PM »

last thing i heard about the case is that beth announced she would hire moscowitz.
is there any news on that?
did they took steps already?
sorry if i am badly informed, been quite ill for some months
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #550 on: June 24, 2008, 08:26:01 PM »

I have no faith in Patrick but I will still hold out hope that Peter can shake some up to try and get to the truth.I too don't believe PatrickPETER would damage his good rep all because of joran.Peter used a thug to catch a thug...that's what he should have done.It is not Peter's fault if that thug is now trying to make money off of this ordeal.
I hope it is true that Peter has paulus in his eye sight.[/color]

I very much agree with you here Karma. If this case breaks it will be thanks to Peter DeVries and not the Dutch investigators. They have their heads up their asses. Peter thinks outside the box and has twice the determination. Look at the facts. Anything that has made a difference in the case from the Dutch standpoint so far has come from Peter DeVries.
Exactly,Peter's been investigating a lot of cases with good results.I corrected a boo boo up there lol
I saw the way Peter looked at joran during the wine throwing show and it was a hard look but the way he looked at slimy paulus was much worse....he seems like he really,really wants to do something about these two and I'm sure Peter's wife would like to see something done about anita in the ditch lol

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #551 on: June 24, 2008, 08:27:25 PM »

Let me clarify my remark Karma. When I said shut down I didn't mean close, although I may have used that terminology before. When Mos shut down the case he put four telephone answerers on it, which of course is meaningless. The case was still open but not being investigated.

I tend to think this was Hans' plan all along, knowing with certainty he'd never get past Paulus' judge friends, but at least he could say he tried. It gave the Dutch system an out.

I agree with all of you that they won't close the case for the simple reason they don't want the Holloway family to get the case documents and expose all the corruption.

Thanks DayHiker,I kinda knew what you meant Smile
As far as I can see this case has been closed from May 30th 2005.I'm not sure I trust Mos at all,that he did the best he could because of the way Beth and Dave were both treated by Mos and his so called investigators when they were asked to return to aruba because of"new info".From what I read Mos and his investigators just gave them the SOS when they got there.

I had forgotten all about Hans dragging the Holloways down to Aruba so he could dress them down, and blaming the American media for screwing up the case. For such a tall dude he sure has some mighty small balls.

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #552 on: June 24, 2008, 08:27:44 PM »

I just can't see him having any interest in Urine and the 17 year old dirtbags.  He has much bigger fish to fry.
He would have zero interest unless he has a fetish for young blonde virgins and judging by his wife and future wife I doubt that.

This guy is worth like 19 billion! He's huuuge!!
Roman Abramovich's Flotilla
http://www.powerandmotoryacht.com/megayachts/roman-abramovich-flotilla/

If you were a drug dealer on Aruba, who could be a better person to deal to than someone like RA? No customs, no drug dogs, no searches , no questions.......and if this person just so happens to have a yacht called Ecstsea with a private helicopter..even better.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #553 on: June 24, 2008, 08:27:47 PM »

The "Natalee was taken off island" people have long held she was bought for a rich dude.  I just don't see that...I can see some of Caps theories being more plausible.  I just can't bring myself to think about the sex slave angle...it just boggles my mind and makes my tummy ache too.

I think what happened to her was very close to what Joran said on tape happened to her. She died at the hands of a sociopathic teenager and her body was disposed of so he could get on with his "sporter" lifestyle.

i'm with you on that, btg.  that natalee died at his hand is the only part i believe though.  i would bet money that natalee had to be hidden because of what autopsy would show that had happened to her by his hand.
dennisintn

Let's also not forget the Judge Ric Smid said that Joran's education was so important that he needed to let him leave Aruba to pursue it.

I hope Judge Smid has seen the photos of Joran throwing wine in people's faces, smoking weed, confessing to disposing of Natalee, galavanting around Indonesia buck naked, etcetera ad nauseum.

Maybe he attends the University of Phoenix?  Distance learning?  Special project/credit?  Art university extension classes in Thailand?  Home schooling?  His 'pictures' in Thailand are really an extra credit project?

Maybe his is in Den Dolder, and take correspondence classes?

Maybe this guy in Thailand is doing an impersonate JVDS special project?

Are there any pictures of this guy in Thailand from which one could determine a height?  Compare him with the known JVDS?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
EURobert
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #554 on: June 24, 2008, 08:28:45 PM »

not taking coke.
hi all 

Just wanted to say that... It's sometimes as well is revered to as 'Een blowtje roken'. (= 'Smoking a blow.')

Remember there's this song of Bob Dylan: '... blowing in the wind ...' I always thought that was a hint to smoking pot as well?
Knowing Bob Dylan,probably so  But blowing or blow here is never referred to as smoking Pot.  They blow out the smoke is all. Blow is normally referred to as powder cocaine used for snorting,but apparently Patrick also smoked crack also. That crack cocaine is still the most evil drug here in America with crystal meth slowly taking over.

Thanks for helping me out of that dream.

Yeah, I've seen the pictures of people addicted to crystal meth. Don't know if we have that here yet. Hope it will stay out for some time... Realy, realy bad stuff.

(sorry for spelling 'referred' wrong...)

Now I'm realy of to bed. Bye everybody and have a good night!!!
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #555 on: June 24, 2008, 08:29:03 PM »

not taking coke.
hi all 

If he was pumped up on all of that stuff, it's no wonder he was so nasty to us about the boycott.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #556 on: June 24, 2008, 08:29:26 PM »

True,but someone else was looking after his education before Smid,as they allowed him to take his finals ending on June 8th and they arrested him at 6AM on June 9th.

I guarentee he hasn't passed more then one semester at that business school,it's criminal that the Judge gave precedence for his education that he never took part of,over solving a murder.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2008, 08:32:28 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #557 on: June 24, 2008, 08:30:16 PM »

I have no faith in Patrick but I will still hold out hope that Peter can shake some up to try and get to the truth.I too don't believe PatrickPETER would damage his good rep all because of joran.Peter used a thug to catch a thug...that's what he should have done.It is not Peter's fault if that thug is now trying to make money off of this ordeal.
I hope it is true that Peter has paulus in his eye sight.[/color]

I very much agree with you here Karma. If this case breaks it will be thanks to Peter DeVries and not the Dutch investigators. They have their heads up their asses. Peter thinks outside the box and has twice the determination. Look at the facts. Anything that has made a difference in the case from the Dutch standpoint so far has come from Peter DeVries.
Exactly,Peter's been investigating a lot of cases with good results.I corrected a boo boo up there lol
I saw the way Peter looked at joran during the wine throwing show and it was a hard look but the way he looked at slimy paulus was much worse....he seems like he really,really wants to do something about these two and I'm sure Peter's wife would like to see something done about anita in the ditch lol

I hope he is going after Paulus. There is the root of the evil, the seed that begat the bad seed. Friend of Joran's "higher-up." The man that made such a fiasco for Aruba all possible.

imnoangel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #558 on: June 24, 2008, 08:32:28 PM »

trusten eurobert
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #559 on: June 24, 2008, 08:32:43 PM »

last thing i heard about the case is that beth announced she would hire moscowitz.
is there any news on that?
did they took steps already?
sorry if i am badly informed, been quite ill for some months

Haven't heard a word.  Hope you are feeling better.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.